I Just Want To Say.......

tumblr_lxr9q08f541qkp0j6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3td80s4Er1qj441jo1_500.jpg

Sometimes you get one, not because you need one, but simply because I feel like giving one........:cool:

Waiting.....
tumblr_m73q6nTQZF1rri0ato1_500.jpg

I come in the room and see you with your butt presented for me......you ready for your spanking.......then my probing......my fingers hungry to dip into your wetness......feeling your hard clit.........probing deeply to open you you for Daddy cock..........Oh Daddy wants you Little One........so badly.....:devil:

I come in the room and see you with your butt presented for me......you ready for your spanking.......then my probing......my fingers hungry to dip into your wetness......feeling your hard clit.........probing deeply to open you you for Daddy cock..........Oh Daddy wants you Little One........so badly.....:devil:

I just want to say.....I don't know how I missed this before now! I want this....all of this....all of you. :heart:

I just want to say.....I don't know how I missed this before now! I want this....all of this....all of you. :heart:

Oh little girl.......you know how this makes my cock hard and dripping with hungry.....knowing all of it makes you wet.....fills your little girl pussy with desire....:heart:

tumblr_maobj20eQM1qfy75no1_500.jpg

To be this way with you.....intimate, comfortable, casual, natural.....to have all the time in the world to explore one another in every way possible.....:heart:

tumblr_maobj20eQM1qfy75no1_500.jpg

To be this way with you.....intimate, comfortable, casual, natural.....to have all the time in the world to explore one another in every way possible.....:heart:

*sigh*.............Little One..........you made me fall in love with you all over again........:heart:

Sorry to butt in, but I just had to say................I would love to be able to feel arms like that wrapped around me..................you are so lucky.

You're not butting in.....And while I have yet to actually feel those arms wrapped around me, I can't deny the fact that I'm very lucky indeed. :)

Back