The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, hell. Reality time. Back to the grind. Hope it was a great holiday weekend for all the US Citizens.

And a Good Morning to all nakeds.
For those who like coffee first thing, be advised it's made and on the warmer. Doughnuts and other goodies are on the way and the Fire is made and laid properly.

The sky is blue, the sun is as yet unset and the moon is rising; it's an impressive sight.

And a Good Morning to all nakeds.
For those who like coffee first thing, be advised it's made and on the warmer. Doughnuts and other goodies are on the way and the Fire is made and laid properly.

The sky is blue, the sun is as yet unset and the moon is rising; it's an impressive sight.

Hey HP, sounds like you're feeling better. That's a good thing. I could use a warm fire right now. Just came back from taking the puppy for his walk. getting brisk and nipply out there. I'm thrilled to say, my puppy has successfully learned to fetch my slippers, without chewing them up first, lol.

Hey HP, sounds like you're feeling better. That's a good thing. I could use a warm fire right now. Just came back from taking the puppy for his walk. getting brisk and nipply out there. I'm thrilled to say, my puppy has successfully learned to fetch my slippers, without chewing them up first, lol.

Great stuff, Lance. Nest you'll be teaching him to fetch your drink without spilling it (OK, then, the Newspaper).
The cough feels a lot better and still off the fags (4 weeks now!).

Back later on.

Great stuff, Lance. Nest you'll be teaching him to fetch your drink without spilling it (OK, then, the Newspaper).
The cough feels a lot better and still off the fags (4 weeks now!).

Back later on.

Staying off the fags is a good thing HP, give those poor lungs a chance to get better after it all. Just take it easy and don't strain yourself and fuck it all up again, hate to see that happen.

Going to see if I can get my puppy to pull a cart I'm making out of a pair of old ten-speed bikes. He's all muscle and raring to go, so I just have to train him to use the reins. That should be fun for us both.

Wenchie made sure you didn't over-do it on your day, I bet. Good for her. I'll gladly pour you a tall one my friend.

Wenchie made sure you didn't over-do it on your day, I bet. Good for her. I'll gladly pour you a tall one my friend.

Actually, Wenchie didn't have too much to do with it ... but it's a long story.

And a tall one would be good right now

Save that story for the fireside chat Nero. I'll get that drink for you. Get anything cool for presents?

Not much that I plan on discussing here ;)

Then again, the gift pile is a little smaller when your mother forgets it's your birthday :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back