Beach volleyball

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,359
In the cold & snow my mind turns to destination vacations...

lots of variations could hang off a "beach volleyball" scenario:

~two gals teamed together realize they are attracted as they exchange butt pats
~same, except a guy & a gal, strangers who just randomly got matched
~ wife notices hubby getting a hard cock as he watches...
~ hubby seduces a volleyball gal, gets caught- or not?
 
then there's the full range of incest possibilities...

the daughter's boob popping out of her suit
son's suit sliding down
brother & sister colliding going for a dig
 
I like the beach volleyball idea. I could see something like that playing out where two guys and two girls play against one another and they're so competitive that they play each game for an article of clothing. After a few games, it's especially humiliating because it's on a public beach and several other beach-goers are around.
 
Don't forget volleyball at the nude beach.....


Or the shipwrecked sailor, alone on a dessert island, horny as hell, and nothing for companionship except an old volleyball with a hole in it......
 
Great ideas you studs!


The beach is always sexy! Hot sun, suntan oil...little bikinis..
things tend to heat up.

We haven't played beach volleyball but do enjoy pool volleyball! Are yard is secluded and one of ny gf's always looses their top! Hehe
 
I remembered something else from my nude beach volleyball days - we had a "sand girl" on the sidelines. Sometimes several of them.

The sand girl(s) did not play in the game, but stood on the side and watched. After any diving sort of play, one or more of the players would be covered with sand. The sand girl's job was to run over and brush the sand off, to the amusement of the other players and spectators.

Depending on the location of the sand, and the enthusiasm of the sand girls, sometimes the "sand removal" break got very erotic........
 
Back
Top