Compromising Pictures

What happened in the situation with the neighbor . If you don't want to say on the thread you can pm me

Help! I am being blackmailed by a neighbor kid for sex. He has photo's of me that no one must see ever or I'd be ruined. I have no one to turn to. I can't refuse him and I can't go to the police as I'm not totally sure of the incest laws in this state. Does anyone have any ideas?

So you fucked some underage kin (your niece or nephew maybe?) and were stupid enough to be visible enough to be photographed in the act. That's the backstory, right? What a perv. So why the fuck should we help a child molester like you? You've cooked your own goose.

Your options:

* submission
* murder
* confession
* flight
* suicide

If you are nonviolent, I recommend flight. Go to Mexico, get phony ID papers, then continue on to Nicaragua where living is cheap. Drink lots of aquardiente (raw cane rum) and wallow in guilt. Have fun.

Help! I am being blackmailed by a neighbor kid for sex. He has photo's of me that no one must see ever or I'd be ruined. I have no one to turn to. I can't refuse him and I can't go to the police as I'm not totally sure of the incest laws in this state. Does anyone have any ideas?

If you are truly in need of help, pm me and I'll see what I can do.

First off, don't give into this kid, you are only compounding your situation. I would get him on video or tape threatening you about the photo and you pleading with him. I would then threaten him with this video and state you will approach his mother with the tape of video and state you will plead with her to help you.

just .. because..

I didn't read anywhere that the kin was underage.. or the neighbor kid.

I refer to twenty year old neighbors as kids all the time.

Neighbor kid

Let the neighbor kid jerk off your tits while you talk dirty to him.
The only thing dirty with it, will be your tits.

I'm just wondering if the offers of "help" in this thread would be forthcoming if the OP had a neutral or male username. Oh, who am I kidding? ;)

why eilan, are you suggesting that there are creepy, crappy leg humpers infesting lit? say not so!

ed

Maybe you could get some dirt on the neighbour and blackmail him. Like tell him if he does anything with the photos you'll say he raped you.

I'm just wondering if the offers of "help" in this thread would be forthcoming if the OP had a neutral or male username. Oh, who am I kidding? ;)
There's little doubt the response would be different if genders were reverse. I used a double standard, and I thought it a practical approach. The kid's going to be smirking and bragging to his friends over what happened. No harm done on his side. If someone argued he was psychologically injured.....Oh, please. It would be true, but that's making a mountain out of mole hill. His injury is a pin prick to her danger. It's a matter of proportion.

This girl can be hurt. If only on the pragmatic grounds that one is in danger and the other is not, I would try to help this woman.

But there are natural (genetic) influence present. A lot of guys innately spring in to help when there's a problem, whether it's a burning building or someone drowning. I haven't done it, but I would imagine listening to news would show disproportionate numbers of male good Samaritans.

If you want to say more women than men would be sympathetic to this woman's plight, or that more men are likely to be snarky, on these pages, I don't know if I could come up with a good argument against it. Day to day, and issue to issue, maybe more women than men are sympathetic. Dramatic crisis to crisis, men are more responsive. And not all men are unsympathetic in day to day situations.

Edit: Ohhh! I may have missed the thrust of your comment. If you meant there are men trying to exploit this girl for their advantage, you must be right. But not all the guys doing it are that way. Some guys really are bothered when they see someone hurt.

Last edited:
Too many trolls here lately!! OP and responses ALL TROLLS..

incest doesnt apply here and if you are being blackmailed you should go to the police ,it is a criminal act and the police wont judge you only the "kid"

As an attorney, I agree with bluesky496... unless the pictures are of you committing a criminal act, then the police would be the best route. Blackmail is a felony in most states. Hope it works out for you....

26309.jpg

Is he still in business?

Incest & kiddy fucking are different situations. Which is it and is he under 18. Incest is sex with a "close" family member. The "member" in your case being his hard cock which he is asking you to service. Over 18, go for it, family, go for it also. :D

Incest & kiddy fucking are different situations. Which is it and is he under 18. Incest is sex with a "close" family member. The "member" in your case being his hard cock which he is asking you to service. Over 18, go for it, family, go for it also. :D

Oh for goodness sake the original post is a load of utter bullshit - the OP has not been back - go look at their previous and ongoing postings in other threads.

Get this kid naked and make him do something like jerk off or piss on himself, then take a picture. act as if you don't give a shit about the picture. laugh at him a lot.

There's little doubt the response would be different if genders were reverse. I used a double standard, and I thought it a practical approach. The kid's going to be smirking and bragging to his friends over what happened. No harm done on his side. If someone argued he was psychologically injured.....Oh, please. It would be true, but that's making a mountain out of mole hill. His injury is a pin prick to her danger. It's a matter of proportion.

This girl can be hurt. If only on the pragmatic grounds that one is in danger and the other is not, I would try to help this woman.

But there are natural (genetic) influence present. A lot of guys innately spring in to help when there's a problem, whether it's a burning building or someone drowning. I haven't done it, but I would imagine listening to news would show disproportionate numbers of male good Samaritans.

And listening to the news would also show disproportionate numbers of missing people are young, Caucasian, upper-class, and female. That's not a true picture of who the majority of missing people are, it's a problem of reporting - that 'the damsel in distress' unfortunately 'makes for a better story'. Just something to be aware of.

Back