Request: If you're Military, Police, Firefighter etc., please post pics here!!!!

Honey you're on Lit...I don't believe virginal ears any farther than I can throw...throw...shit I had something really clever to put there but I lost it. Ugh, perhaps next time then...lol

Oooohhh sweet talking me already by calling me honey huh :devil: Mmmm I'll take it :D

...I don't believe virginal ears any farther than I can throw...throw...shit I had something really clever to put there but I lost it.

Oh....creative challenge. Can we finish the thought with our own?

Don't believe there are virginal ears (or eyes) at Lit any more than:

you can throw horse from his cart of apples

A helmet in a hurricane (with the wind against you)

A 265 lb militant in the mud (though at Lit he may crawl through a kind of peanut butter)... ;)

Attachments

• peanut butter military.jpg
    peanut butter military.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
pcuni.jpg

Swat training that day.

Last edited:
Well thank you SO much for sharing Sir :D

Pssst the poster above me has been bad - I suggest you take her in, I also hear she's fiesty so handcuffs may be needed :p

Ah... so nice to see friends help each other out. ;)

(I have no police record. Most know by now that's just donut powder in my bag. lol.)

Well thank you SO much for sharing Sir :D

Pssst the poster above me has been bad - I suggest you take her in, I also hear she's fiesty so handcuffs may be needed :p

(I have no police record. Most know by now that's just donut powder in my bag. lol.)

It is nice to have friends help me out!!!! I have been bad and I admit I AM FIESTY!!! Handcuffs umm well :D Maybe necessary! :devil:

LoL - well what kinda friend would I be if I didn't help her out ;)

It is nice to have friends help me out!!!! I have been bad and I admit I AM FIESTY!!! Handcuffs umm well :D Maybe necessary! :devil:

LoL awww you're welcome sweetie, any time :D

There were so many delicious shots of those men. *sighs yummily*

Yummily - A sound that means Yummy, but more yummy than usual.

There were so many delicious shots of those men. *sighs yummily*

Yummily - A sound that means Yummy, but more yummy than usual.

Mmmmm aren't they an amazing treat - and yummily, I can go w/ that description ;)

Hmmm I wonder if I could talk any of our Lit men into stripping down, and doing some Christmas shots, w/ a Santa hat and mistletoe :devil:

Hmm strategically placing the hat on their head (which one :p) and then mistletoe...sounds great to me :D

Mmmmm aren't they an amazing treat - and yummily, I can go w/ that description ;)

Hmmm I wonder if I could talk any of our Lit men into stripping down, and doing some Christmas shots, w/ a Santa hat and mistletoe :devil:

Hmm strategically placing the hat on their head (which one :p) and then mistletoe...sounds great to me :D

I think you've got a great plan!!

I'm also thinking we need a Lit. dictionary thread.

Yummily and fellowette - were my two words today. :D

I think you've got a great plan!!

I'm also thinking we need a Lit. dictionary thread.

Yummily and fellowette - were my two words today. :D

Well lets hope these fantastic fellows will get festive for us and spread some holiday cheer :D

Ooohhh great idea on the Dictionary thread!!!

Oh heavens...."fanning myself".....yeah I definitely have a uniform fetish ;) And that is proven by the fact that I am posting to this thread only to subscribe :D

navy won the game last night, but I think the army wins for the better uniform. Hubby shouted at the touchdowns while I squealed every time I saw the huge crowd of grey coats and hats! OH!!! Group snuggles....cuddle puddles...!!!!

(MY fetish is innocent, dears. I don't know why "snuggling" is on the fetish list at that BDSM site...)

I can't to public posts :(. Dept frowns In it. I can send them IM. From NorthEast Ohio area. 34 male

Back