The "New and Improved" Incest Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any experience with incest but I can certainly understand the appeal.

Have a half-sister and although we never lived together we've always had pretty close bond - and she also happens to be pretty attractive - and if the opportunity ever presented itself I certainly wouldn't refuse.
 
The best is imagining being fucked while sleeping

waking up to "daddy" between my legs eating me out and when I go to scream or move away he just mutes me with his hand and then takes me once and for all. No more virgin jenny
 
The best is imagining being fucked while sleeping

waking up to "daddy" between my legs eating me out and when I go to scream or move away he just mutes me with his hand and then takes me once and for all. No more virgin jenny

Now that's so incredible hot to say the least :rolleyes:
 
Hello all and welcome! :) After having read a post by Laurel, I have decided to open a new incest thread.

Thank you for rescuing me from what would otherwise be terrible deprivation! I am still in love with the cousin who was my lover for over ten years but the days and nights of hot sex with her appear to be over. A substitute would be fine. I learned a lot of things with her and it would be wonderful to keep in practice with a horny woman if I could find one near Philadelphia. :p
 
an excerpt from one pending:

Then she was on the bed, one knee resting on the mattress, a hand supporting herself on one straight arm as she hovered above Liam.

Liam released his mother’s hand to reach up towards her. His fingers pushed into her hair and he brought her head down slowly, his eyes locked on hers. He saw her reluctance but continued to ease his mother’s face closer, rising from the bed to meet her.

“Oh no,” Diane mumbled a second before her son’s lips touched hers.

And then she capitulated, simply relaxed, the tension flowing out of her muscles when she relented and accepted her son’s tongue.

Abruptly ardent, Diane clambered onto the bed. She was eager for him by then, her breath panting into Liam’s open mouth, her hands against his face as she sucked at the slippery flesh.

“That’s better, Mum,” Liam gasped, bright-eyed and smirking when he eventually broke away. He fixed her with another stare. “Take that jacket off. The skirt too.”

Diane eased back off the mattress, crawling in reverse.

She went slowly, on her hands and knees, her attention fixed firmly on her son’s face. Then, standing at the side of the bed Diane shrugged the suit jacket off before she let it fall to the carpet in a forgotten heap, discarded in the heat of her desire. The skirt went next, with Diane unzipping it at the side so she could tug it down over her hips.

“Yes,” Liam breathed, picking up his cock. “Stockings,” he added, grinning broadly. “You make out as though you don’t really want to be with me, Mum. But when it comes down to it…” Liam nudged his chin towards his mother. “Stockings and suspenders…?” he added, winking. “You put them on for me, didn’t you? You don’t normally wear them for a day at work … So you’re wearing them for me, aren’t you, Mum?”

“You bastard,” Diane sighed. “I’m your mother,” she continued. “You’re not supposed to make me feel this way.”

Liam cranked at himself and murmured, “And how do I make you feel, Mum? Tell me.”

“You pig,” Diane answered. She stepped out of her skirt and squeezed her breasts through her blouse. “You know how you make me feel.” Diane hefted her boobs in her palms. “Look at what I’m doing for you. I’m wearing stockings for my own son because I know you like me in them. I’m taking my clothes off for you, Liam – what does that tell you about how I feel?”

Liam let go of his erection and rolled quickly onto his knees. He pointed at his mother. “Take the blouse off. Take it off, Mum – Now! Show me your tits.” Liam fisted his cock and stared at her, his eyes heavy-lidded with desire, his lips loose and damp with lust. “Take that blouse off and tell me how you feel when you see me fucking my fist. Look at me, Mum. Watch me.” His hips moved, jerked several times, his cock bulging from the tight bunch of his fingers. “That’s what I want to do to you. I want to fuck your tight pussy and hear you moan.”

Diane gasped, a hand moving between her legs. “You dirty bugger,” she sighed. “Liam … that’s so bloody sexy.”

Liam chuckled when he saw his mother squirm.

“You like that, eh, Mum?” he said. “You like watching me fucking my hand?” he thrust into his fist and let an exaggerated groan bubble out of his chest. Liam stared at his mother, his face slack. “Tell me, Mum,” Liam mumbled, voice glutinous, thick with longing. “Tell me how you feel. Make it dirty. Tell me how you want me to fuck you.”

Diane loosened the bottom-most button on her blouse. “I … I can’t, Liam,” she said. “I can’t say those things, not to you.”

“Come here, Mum,” Liam ordered.
 
Ello

Hi everyone,

I have posted on the old thread before. Nothing major, have always and thoughts, no experiences, but have read many stories on lit.. I like the bro/sis stories and cousins a lot. Anywho...ello :)
 
I i b

My favorite subject! My sister and Mom have been very close forever. I also have close friends who have close family ties.
 
My fantasy!!

I have always had a fantasy of been awaken in the morning with a blowjob. I guess it would be taboo/incest unless my mom or sister did it. Just thought I would throw it out there.
 
My taboo/incest fantasy

My incest type fantasy would have to be having a threesome with mother and daughter.
 
Hello

When I was in college I would hang out in a club where they catered to an older crowd. They would play oldies music from the 50' and early 60's.

One night I met a lady who I found out was 55 yo we danced and drank thru out the night and when closing time came around she asked me if I was interesting in some Mother/daughter sex. Of course I agreed so we went to her house. When we entered she planted a big wet kiss on my lips and turned and hollered upstairs MOM are you awake I brought a guy home.

Ok bad joke.
 
When I was in college I would hang out in a club where they catered to an older crowd. They would play oldies music from the 50' and early 60's.

One night I met a lady who I found out was 55 yo we danced and drank thru out the night and when closing time came around she asked me if I was interesting in some Mother/daughter sex. Of course I agreed so we went to her house. When we entered she planted a big wet kiss on my lips and turned and hollered upstairs MOM are you awake I brought a guy home.

Ok bad joke.

i thought it was a pretty good joke. i didn't see that coming. :D
 
When I was in college I would hang out in a club where they catered to an older crowd. They would play oldies music from the 50' and early 60's.

One night I met a lady who I found out was 55 yo we danced and drank thru out the night and when closing time came around she asked me if I was interesting in some Mother/daughter sex. Of course I agreed so we went to her house. When we entered she planted a big wet kiss on my lips and turned and hollered upstairs MOM are you awake I brought a guy home.

Ok bad joke.

As much of a joke that was, I had something similar happen in Las Vegas about 7 years, though the woman I was talking with was in her early 30s and brought me back to her suite. Her mother was a hot woman in her late 50s.
 
I i b

As much of a joke that was, I had something similar happen in Las Vegas about 7 years, though the woman I was talking with was in her early 30s and brought me back to her suite. Her mother was a hot woman in her late 50s.

Sounds like a great time, I would have loved to be the video/ photographer.

The oldest I have ever had was a 72 yo lady and a 84 yo man. I have a passion for older folks.
 
As of late, I just CANNOT get enough of reading incest stories! Daddy daughter, uncle niece, brother sister. I just... mmmmmmmmmmm.... gets me so wet just thinking about it! The best is when they are incest and nonconsent/reluctant.

I know its wrong, and I wouldn't EVER do it in real life but DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN I get so turned on and I give myself the BEST orgasms reading them!

Anyone else feel the same way or am I the only one?

No, you aren't the only one. Incest has been a turn on for me for a very long time. I read the stories, and get so turned on I have to have a session with my vibrator. My favorites are daddy/daughter but mother/son also gets me going.
 
im a fan of the topic as well. i have no experiences but many fantasies about both of my younger sisters (they are 21 and 18 years old)
 
The best is imagining being fucked while sleeping

waking up to "daddy" between my legs eating me out and when I go to scream or move away he just mutes me with his hand and then takes me once and for all. No more virgin jenny

After reading both your posts here Jenny, I was thinking you have been a naughty lil girl who needs to be taken to her room by Daddy, well spanked, and then relieved of the "Virgin" part of your name in every way possible.

(and welcome to Lit)
 
The best is imagining being fucked while sleeping

waking up to "daddy" between my legs eating me out and when I go to scream or move away he just mutes me with his hand and then takes me once and for all. No more virgin jenny

Totally agree. This fantasy, or something similar, has gotten me off many (many) times.
 
I posted a few times on the old incest thread about the relationship I have with my dad and sister. Really enjoying reading the posts on this new and improved thread. Lots of good stuff guys, keep it coming and I'll keep reading...and sharing :)
 
Hi family, I have posted a few times on the old thread. I have only done incest with my first cousin
 
Last edited:
huh... new incest thread.

I'm not supposed to talk about how long my dad and I have been having sex, but what I can say is that I basically discovered sexuality through him and his body... and that it's an ever-present part of my life. maybe my favorite part. I'm 21 now, and I don't have any intention of ever NOT being with him.

he takes exceptional care of me, sexually... we trust each other implicitly, and will do pretty much anything for each other. having had that freedom and that safety, I find that in my normal romantic relationships (yes, we both date), I come across as very excited and willing to experiment... but the fact is, it's usually things I've already done with my dad.

I don't need to have a lot of pm's looking for play-by-play descriptions of what dad and I do together... I understand that this is a fantasy for a lot of people, but it's not a fantasy for me, it's my normal life. I'm AWARE that it's wildly taboo, but it doesn't feel that way to me. I'm not aroused by incest... I'm simply in a relationship with my father.

very recently, I started dating someone that completely threw me for a loop... I hadn't ever felt bad about keeping my relationship with my father a secret before. It hurt to not be able to talk about it, but there was never anyone that I felt like I NEEDED to tell. well, this guy was different. I told my dad my feelings, and within a few weeks, dad had helped me explain our situation to him.

So... for the very first time, I have someone I can share with. I'm telling all of lit this, because suddenly, I find myself not really needing to log on that often, because I have someone in my real life to talk to. I'll still be here, but when I saw the new incest thread, I thought "now's the time" :)
 
My Contibution

Met with my daughter one night a few years back and she expressed a long hidden desire to have sex with her real daddy. Apparently she had role played with older men and was feeling a need for adult consensual incest. Well it didn't take a great deal of persuasion to get me to agree. I am truly glad I did because I have never had a woman suck me like she did and the sex was fabulous. I know this activty is frowned on by society but trust me it happens more often than one would think. We were both well into adulthood and other than me trying to be proper at first our union was completely consensual. Sadly we didn't get together very often but each time made me a happy man. She's pretty freeminded as you would imagine and I just wish that we could get it on again soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top