Any female gamers/geeks out there?

I remember that rumor. I like original starcraft, not 2, nor diablo 3 or hearthstone, so I am stuck. League is sometimes fun, but only with friends. I am waiting for titans (?). I know they went back to the drawing board so maybe another 10 years...
 
Yeah the older games tend to be the better ones. Not trying to sound precocious or anything but it is typically true. They hardly make games like they used to anymore. Even when they remake a game, or make a sequel, it just doesn't turn out the same. Starcraft 2 is a good example but Total Annihilation -> Supreme Commander is another good example as well. What typically happens is they introduce all these cool features but they utterly ruin the gameplay experience in one fashion or another.
 
Since coming back to WoW, I have managed to get 3 toons to 90 (Alliance) on Scryers sever.

Warcraft, the addiction I just cannot - and don't want to - quit.
 
I agree, I loved diablo but 3 is just a gear grind. Making people do the same thing over and over again for better gear and the end game is...nothing. I played up to 60 but not going to get the expansion. It's like they lost any orginality and just use a basic form for each game. Plug in better graphics, different mobs and presto! New game!
 
Huge 6.0.4 wow patch today. I was lazy and didn't dl it until 15 min before raid, needless to say, it took a lot longer and I missed out on flex...cry (secretly I am happy, who the frick still needs flex at the end of the xpac, grrrrr)
 
Just stopped in to say that warlords is awesome. The questing is so much fun, the dungeons are much more challenging and the garrisons are really good. I don't follow the storyline too much, but it is so much better than the pandas! I am level 98 and more server restarts as well as I couldn't get back on :( so I am taking a break. There is a really cool addon called handynotes and if you want to get sidetracked collecting rares, toys and garrison supplies this is for you. I am pretty sure I would be 100 by now if I didn't install this today (thx to my friend divine). It is hard to ignore the little treasure icons on the map.

Death to the horde!
 
Wod

Yes yes! Warlords of Dreanor was a great Exp!! Now that I have my CPU back up and running I can get my garrisons up from level 2 to level 3!! :)
 
I cancelled my sub a few weeks ago. Garrisons were fun, but now it's just another way for us to do dailies, which I hate. I am used to 10 man raiding and don't like the 20 man raids. I don't know most of the people in the group. Either they are pugs that get kicked or drop when we wipe or guildies who log on for raid and I never see them other than that. Also my poor shaman is a support healer, makes me sad. Waiting for the next xpac!
 
I like tabletop RPGs. I think that qualifies me.

Looking to chat with female gamers, geeks, nerds, ect, about gamer, nerdy/geeky things, and the likes of which.


Female gamers of all sort.
Modern video games.
Classic video games.
Tabletop games.
Card games.
Whatever your game is, come and chat!
 
I enjoy PSP I play football, and other games on it.. one of my hobbies and play guitar hero on the Wii.. and have an old Atari system (yes I am old) :cool:
 
I have a serious love/hate relationship with my Xbox one. I enjoy fps and the classics such as Tetris!
 
I don't consider myself a gamer but I do play wow. I have been playing since foeever
 
I am waiting for resident evil, uncharted and god of war, all for ps4. I am better at watching the fight scenes than participating, but I am good at puzzle solving.
 
mmmm yessss

Personally .I would like ro read some of the narrative of the females physiological point of view .detailsof what rhe female charactor experiences.

Fher seems tp be many stories wriien by adollesent boys who are a little inexperienced an maybe write a little to much like they hare describing the un imaginative (but certainly has irs place)porn of the day/this rime period. Goo fir the for finding this siteMaybe they can have many guestions answered on how to.And no fear because this is in the realm of free ,speach,ideas,fantasy ,and reality

Yes there are nerd women,some are even considered oversexed and are x-cheerleaders ect,

HAVE FUN, ITS safe here .Were Silly,Sexy,Smart,crazy insane,bored,excited,inspired ,all kinds
People are everyone a universe unto themsevesAND SEX<SEX<SEX<SEX.And maybe moeFUCKING
 
All the misspelled words gave me a headache to read, but was there a game in there I missed? I couldn't finish it.
 
I don't really keep up with console news. Any info about either of them?

Uncharted is already in Pre-Order but won't be released until 2016 I believe.

God of War 4 is still under development but you do get some news about the progress every now and then. Haven't looked into it lately though.
 
That is good enough! Can't wait to get my hands all over kratos again :eek:
 
Back
Top