Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You ARE such a sweetheart - yes it IS coming together. Told the SO yesterday that every day we're getting closer and closer to making it all reality finally.... Oh ignore me honey - I was having a major blonde/senior moment and talking to you AND Serene at the same time - DUH! I should drink MORE coffee before attempting to communicate with any remote degree of lucidity. :rolleyes::D:rose:"

Happy Halloween!

Little one does NOT have scoliosis!

The last x-ray taken months ago must have been "wiggle kid syndrome" because her spine is fine! She does not have to go to Shriner's for another year and a half. :)

Bit sore and sorry, but managing.
The boyfriend went back to his crazy ex which hasn't helped my mood.

That's such amazing news Peaches. So happy for this new faze in both your lives

"Oh sweetie.....I'm so sorry to hear that......":(

Happy Halloween!

The last x-ray taken months ago must have been "wiggle kid syndrome" because her spine is fine! She does not have to go to Shriner's for another year and a half. :)

"Woooo Hoooo!!! Wonderful news!":nana::nana::nana:

"You ARE such a sweetheart - yes it IS coming together. Told the SO yesterday that every day we're getting closer and closer to making it all reality finally.... Oh ignore me honey - I was having a major blonde/senior moment and talking to you AND Serene at the same time - DUH! I should drink MORE coffee before attempting to communicate with any remote degree of lucidity. :rolleyes::D::"

No, I'd never ignore you. And we're entitled to blonde moments. LOL. Hugs!

Bit sore and sorry, but managing.
The boyfriend went back to his crazy ex which hasn't helped my mood.

Crap that really stinks. I'm so sorry Hayley! Kisses and hugs to help you feel a little better. He will miss you sweetie.

To all the Daddies and the littles...

Happy Halloween!
:):):)

Hi Ms Chargergirl! (Belated) Happy Halloween to you. :D

Happy Halloween!

That is great news Serene!! I'm so thrilled for you. If they didn't have the techs and support don't properly, that could account for the last one. Regardless, it's wonderful!! :rose:

Just wanted to say hi to all the beautiful baby girls, have a safe and Happy Halloween :)

Love, Daddy :rose:

Welcome to the thread.

I hope all the babygirls had a good Halloween and didn't eat too many sweets

Hi. Welcome to the thread.

hi babies

I've been gone for a while, needed a break after my last baby. So just popping in to say hi to the babies and daddies. If a baby is unattached and looking feel free to pm me and we can chat and see if we're a fit! I also encourage interested babies to read some of my past posts here to get an idea of the type of daddy I am.

Only unattached babies though, I don't steal babies and respect the relationships!

Love to all my friends and hello to all the newbies! PM's are most welcome!

I've been gone for a while, needed a break after my last baby. So just popping in to say hi to the babies and daddies. If a baby is unattached and looking feel free to pm me and we can chat and see if we're a fit! I also encourage interested babies to read some of my past posts here to get an idea of the type of daddy I am.

Only unattached babies though, I don't steal babies and respect the relationships!

Hello daddy ESM! Welcome back!

A survivor returns

Good evening all,
It's been a long time since I swung by here, but my return is overdue. Overdue for many reasons, but mainly to pick up with friends old and new and as a start to restoring my faith in human nature.

After being twice grabbed onto as a crutch by the same user here (I won't insult others by using the terms family or member) and then tossed deviously and contemptuously aside, like yesterdays dirty washing, I'm a bit more than bruised, but that will pass.

This thread can be likened to a barrel, good and solid, full of good apples which are the heart of the camaraderie, friendship and support we all give to each other. I found out the hard way that it only needs one rotten fruit to taint everything and I was daft enough to bite it.:rolleyes:

Enough of my grumbles, it's good to see that there are things to celebrate, the good news concerning Serene's daughter and Peaches job and apartment surceases being just a couple that jump out.

So lets be having a cold beer and a laugh to start the weekend and if the weather turns rough and chilly, we can use that scruffy chaise to get a fire going!;)

I've missed you!!

I've missed you too. It's so nice to see you back here!

Good afternoon everyone!

Hi daddy Rj!

Good evening all,
It's been a long time since I swung by here, but my return is overdue. Overdue for many reasons, but mainly to pick up with friends old and new and as a start to restoring my faith in human nature.

After being twice grabbed onto as a crutch by the same user here (I won't insult others by using the terms family or member) and then tossed deviously and contemptuously aside, like yesterdays dirty washing, I'm a bit more than bruised, but that will pass.

This thread can be likened to a barrel, good and solid, full of good apples which are the heart of the camaraderie, friendship and support we all give to each other. I found out the hard way that it only needs one rotten fruit to taint everything and I was daft enough to bite it.:rolleyes:

Enough of my grumbles, it's good to see that there are things to celebrate, the good news concerning Serene's daughter and Peaches job and apartment surceases being just a couple that jump out.

So lets be having a cold beer and a laugh to start the weekend and if the weather turns rough and chilly, we can use that scruffy chaise to get a fire going!;)

Welcome back daddy HS. I think it's wonderful that you have returned too. And your post further emphasizes how we all need to guard our hearts until our special girl or daddy comes into our lives.

Doing the happy dance to see the thread moving again. :nana:

Hello to everyone!
Big Welcome Back to ESM, and I've already "hugged" HS..

Hope the weekend treats everyone well.

Thank you, HS, for your compliment :D. Always perks the girls to know they're appreciated..lmao

Crap that really stinks. I'm so sorry Hayley! Kisses and hugs to help you feel a little better. He will miss you sweetie.

I am beyond shocked at how much drama a 7 day barely there relationship can cause :rolleyes: I don't do drama and am so over it.

Welcome back, it's great to see you.

Good evening all,

*hugs* welcome back. It's good to see you too.

awww

Thank you babies for letting me comment on your thread and welcoming me back here like you have. Hugs!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back