Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone. Been a while since I checked this thread out.

As per before................always looking, always wondering. :rose:

Happy Hump day to all the daddy's and little girls. Hope everyone has a great day! :kiss::kiss:to all that want them

Hello Marie, nice fantasy, I have been the daddy in a situation. It can get very interesting.

Happy Hump day to all the daddy's and little girls. Hope everyone has a great day! :kiss::kiss:to all that want them

Good morning Daddysdalpin! Thank you for the kisses I'll take one :)

And give some more for the our Daddies and all the little girls that love them :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Good morning everyone. Been a while since I checked this thread out.

As per before................always looking, always wondering. :rose:

Hey there LLD......you know I might encourage you to take a seat on my lap and I could welcome you back here properly......:rolleyes:

Good morning Daddysdalpin! Thank you for the kisses I'll take one :)

And give some more for the our Daddies and all the little girls that love them :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Sending a special kiss to mojo for putting a smile on this daddy's face the other day......and a swelling a bit lower...........:kiss::kiss::kiss:.........:devil:

Sending a special kiss to mojo for putting a smile on this daddy's face the other day......and a swelling a bit lower...........:kiss::kiss::kiss:.........:devil:

Hmmmm . . . Its always my pleasure Daddy G! We'll have to do something about that swelling . . . :devil:

Hmmmm . . . Its always my pleasure Daddy G! We'll have to do something about that swelling . . . :devil:

Mmmmmm......mojo......you have always caused a swelling in my pants......you do have way about you that makes me drip with anticipation if you get my drift.......:devil:

Mmmmmm......mojo......you have always caused a swelling in my pants......you do have way about you that makes me drip with anticipation if you get my drift.......:devil:

"Let's not let that go to waste now Daddy G" sinking to my knees swiping my tongue over your glistening tip . . . "Hmmmm you taste so good Daddy!"

"Let's not let that go to waste now Daddy G" sinking to my knees swiping my tongue over your glistening tip . . . "Hmmmm you taste so good Daddy!"

As I reach out and grab your hair......holding you to my cock......I begin to thrust into your mouth......*whispering* encouraging words to such a good little girl.....

As I reach out and grab your hair......holding you to my cock......I begin to thrust into your mouth......*whispering* encouraging words to such a good little girl.....

Pulling me close to you I take in your scent loving the combination of your taste and scent making me sqeeze my thighs tight adding slight pressure to my throbbing clit . . ." Mmmphhgmmmm . .. " I moan around your cock letting you know how much love sucking you deep down my throat . . .

Pulling me close to you I take in your scent loving the combination of your taste and scent making me sqeeze my thighs tight adding slight pressure to my throbbing clit . . ." Mmmphhgmmmm . .. " I moan around your cock letting you know how much love sucking you deep down my throat . . .

With you kneeling in front of me......hearing your moans.....I slip my foot between your thighs.....my naked foot caressing you softly......your thighs part more as I touch your pussy.....the wetness making an intimate connection as you press your pussy to my my foot......my cock oozes pre-cum as your tongues swirls around the head........

Sits down on the floor next to daady g and mojo.... yummy a lunch time show...you two look like you are having so much fun....:kiss:

Sits down on the floor next to daady g and mojo.... yummy a lunch time show...you two look like you are having so much fun....:kiss:

Yes daddysdalphin.......we are.....mojo is a delightful little girl who knows exactly how to make Daddy very happy......did I just see your hand slip between your legs daddysdalphin........mmmmmm.....you know mojo and I would love to hear your moans and whimpers too........:devil:

With you kneeling in front of me......hearing your moans.....I slip my foot between your thighs.....my naked foot caressing you softly......your thighs part more as I touch your pussy.....the wetness making an intimate connection as you press your pussy to my my foot......my cock oozes pre-cum as your tongues swirls around the head........

I spread my thighs grinding my clit on your foot . . . I run my tongue up and down your hard shaft . . . paying extra attention to your sensitive tip . . . I run my hands up your thighs and use my left hand to fondle your balls and I reach my hand around to caress and squeeze your ass . . . loving how you shudder and press yourself deeper down my throat . . .

Yes daddysdalphin.......we are.....mojo is a delightful little girl who knows exactly how to make Daddy very happy......did I just see your hand slip between your legs daddysdalphin........mmmmmm.....you know mojo and I would love to hear your moans and whimpers too........:devil:

Yes daddy g you have caught me. You and mojo are just to hot for this little girl not too play with herself.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back