What's your fetish?

Okay, so everyone on earth has that one thing.. that one little sexy thought that makes your brain Za-Zaowww! tingle and feel oh so gooood... Their fetish. What's yours?? You can list a couple.. but I wanna know your #1 specific thing that you call your "fetish"? Don't be shy...no one's judging.. just sharing

I'll start! Mine's spanking.. just being bent over and exposed and humiliated by a guy (or girl) and feeling helpless and naughty and all that good stuff. I love it!

So what's your fetish?

A simpler question would be what isn't my fetish; because I am quite the pervert, but I'm not much for causing pain or for feeling it myself. Although, I suppose that there is a time and place for just about everything. I guess that you could say that I am an equal opportunity pervert, when hiring my fetishes.
 
hi

Submiting to caning followed by sodomy,after getting tipsy on gin/whisky.
 
Spanking (ass and pussy), orgasm denial, light bondage, nipple clamping, and ... does being fucked by my gf's stapon count as a fetish, because if it does then I'm adding that to the list ;)
 
pet play

My fetish is full on pet play with my pet Honey68. Our fav pet is kitty.
 
I like to spank but just spanking and seeing your ass would lead to my fetish/i love to lick asses. If a women told me(this has never happened)she really needed her ass tongued and bent over and spread her asscheeks and said"please ,I really need you to eat my ass" I would just flip
 
Cfnm

I want to be used as a sex toy by my wife in front of her friends. I'm not into severe or harsh things.
Exhibit me, tease me, make me perform in front of others. Jerk me off or make me do it in front of them.
Make me get in the car naked with nothing to cover up with and take me for a drive and the list goes on.
 
As my user name likely suggests, mine is definitely spanking. Preferably combined with some sort of 'power' role play, such as Daddy/girl and Teacher/student. Hand, hairbrush, wooden spoon....all very good indeed!:D
 
I have had a secret fetish for years that I used to be ashamed of but not so much anymore...

it's being abducted.

I love thinking about a man taking me and forcing me to earn my freedom by being abducted. don't know how common this is..
Has your fantasy came a reality yet.
 
I’m a married guy who is also bi. I want to be dominated, humiliated and used by both men and woman… but mostly by men.
 
I love to have my face spit on(saliva) and slapped while sucking dick also have my mouth filled with spit(saliva) then told to swallow it… such a turn on for me
 
Okay, so everyone on earth has that one thing.. that one little sexy thought that makes your brain Za-Zaowww! tingle and feel oh so gooood... Their fetish. What's yours?? You can list a couple.. but I wanna know your #1 specific thing that you call your "fetish"? Don't be shy...no one's judging.. just sharing

I'll start! Mine's spanking.. just being bent over and exposed and humiliated by a guy (or girl) and feeling helpless and naughty and all that good stuff. I love it!

So what's your fetish?
A foot fetish is actually called foot partialism and about 5% of guys, and also 5% of lesbians have it. It's also about 5% among homosexual males. Hetrosexual females it is much lower %. Probably 1% or less. Women generally hate feet, even their own and that is the main reason they just can not understand people who actually can get aroused by them. To make things more difficult, foot fetishists don't just like any feet. Personally I like maybe 5-10% of women's feet which I would call do-able. That's my trigger.
 
When I'm being spanked by a woman. I've always wanted her to use a hairbrush. Hairbrushes are primarily used by women. This adds to my humiliation that I'm under the control of a woman. The so-called weaker sex.
 
Chastity, spanking, sexual slavery, leashes, collars, etc.

DM me for more. 😉
IMG_4578.jpgIMG_4583.jpgIMG_20231021_223704_noEXIF.jpg
 
Yea, probably better to ask what's your kink. Fetishism is pretty well defined. The word isn't evolving.

As far as my kinks, I like a bunch of stuff, but most of it incorporates well into medical scenes, so I'd have to say my kink is "playing doctor".
My first kink for sure, but I suspect many had similar introductions.
 
I like taking my girlfriend now my wife over my lap and pulling down her panties and spreading her ass cheeks apart in front of a couple of my best friends. I like telling my friends that she really likes anal sex and giving blow jobs while she is being fucked in her ass. I like making her tell us what she likes about being used or what was the best time that she had anal sex. I like making her say out loud the names of the men she has had anal sex with. She has over the years had six of my friends fuck her in her ass many times. I like making her crawl around naked with a large dildo in her ass and then stop in front of one of my friends with her ass facing them and tell her to masturbate the dildo in and out of her asshole. When she pulls the dildo out of her ass her cute little asshole just stays open and then we take turns fucking her in her ass. She likes to say that she that she was made to perform oral sex on more than one man at a time and that they used her and sodomized her many times. With her permission I have attached a couple of photos that I have taken over the years.
 

Attachments

  • Two friend getting wife ready for anal sex.jpg
    Two friend getting wife ready for anal sex.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Spreding her ass.jpg
    Spreding her ass.jpg
    741.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Spreeding Her Ass before Anal Sex.jpg
    Spreeding Her Ass before Anal Sex.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 22
I like a dirty mind and dirty talk. Especially during any sort of sex. I also when the primal nature takes over during sex.
 
I like taking my girlfriend now my wife over my lap and pulling down her panties and spreading her ass cheeks apart in front of a couple of my best friends. I like telling my friends that she really likes anal sex and giving blow jobs while she is being fucked in her ass. I like making her tell us what she likes about being used or what was the best time that she had anal sex. I like making her say out loud the names of the men she has had anal sex with. She has over the years had six of my friends fuck her in her ass many times. I like making her crawl around naked with a large dildo in her ass and then stop in front of one of my friends with her ass facing them and tell her to masturbate the dildo in and out of her asshole. When she pulls the dildo out of her ass her cute little asshole just stays open and then we take turns fucking her in her ass. She likes to say that she that she was made to perform oral sex on more than one man at a time and that they used her and sodomized her many times. With her permission I have attached a couple of photos that I have taken over the years.
This is exactly my wanton desire rn........taken.....ass fucked and used hard by strangers hot for my sissy pussy.......
 
hmmm...ok well i know from the one time that pegging is hot. pantyhose is a tingler for me and oral sex. i'm sure there's more but that's a start.
 
For some reason I crave humiliating spankings. Like in front of a group of people, being told what a naughty little girl I am (I'm in my 50's). I mean I hate it, yet I have the most incredible orgasm.
 
Back
Top