*stalk*
*stalk*
*stalk*
*stalk*
*stalk*

*POUNCE!*

check your messages

Just got back from the cafe where i have been sat since 8 this morning
but hopefully by this time tomorrow i will have complete thesis just intime for the deadline monday. then i've just got to put it all together
sort out contents, refernces appendicies and submit
then it is just the viva ( and manic revision before it)
:nana:
yey i might eventulaly get a life back - my lfe at the moment consists of gettting to work for 7 (no cycling i've busted my knee:()doing two hours of thesis 9-5 working on my day job 5-7 more thesis ( or teaching) then home and bed
all work is making EA a very very dull girl but the end is in sight...

I can see we're going to have to take up a collection..... :rolleyes:

Or maybe I'll just send you a camera -- linked exclusively to my 'puter! :devil:
i'm buying an IR one for work but i don't think i can sneak a second normal one onto the bill without them noticing!

but hopefully by this time tomorrow i will have complete thesis just intime for the deadline monday. then i've just got to put it all together
yey i might eventulaly get a life back - my lfe at the moment consists of gettting to work for 7 (no cycling i've busted my knee:()doing two hours of thesis 9-5 working on my day job 5-7 more thesis ( or teaching) then home and bed

Congratulations on how close to complete you are! Huzzah!

Your schedule sounds awful. I'd last about two weeks at that kind of grind.

Pity your busted knee -- ligaments, or actual patella fracture? Either way, it's got to be painful. Get well soon! :heart:

Congratulations on how close to complete you are! Huzzah!

Your schedule sounds awful. I'd last about two weeks at that kind of grind.

Pity your busted knee -- ligaments, or actual patella fracture? Either way, it's got to be painful. Get well soon! :heart:

i have runners knee - I've not run since high school! - and i have (re)torn my medial cruciate ligament :(
darn thing wont heal
but thankfully though i make it sound the end of the world it is all quite trivial just annoying

So, did you submit on Monday? (Wait, that sounds wrong.....)

Presumed congratulations! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back