First attempt at taking Pics!! Phew ;-)

Hmm I was just thinking..who says we can't have a Wet T-shirt contest for Men...lol
Here's MY take. Tell me what u think Ladies :cool:

I think... Yes... men can totally do the wet t-shirt thing :D

I also think you could have stretched it out a bit more.. taken some with the shirt down and dry, then slowly getting wet... until it's drenched and showing your skin through the shirt... then shots of slowly raising the shirt up and finally taking it off.
Maybe next time around ;)

Definitely sexy as always though :kiss:

I think... Yes... men can totally do the wet t-shirt thing :D

I also think you could have stretched it out a bit more.. taken some with the shirt down and dry, then slowly getting wet... until it's drenched and showing your skin through the shirt... then shots of slowly raising the shirt up and finally taking it off.
Maybe next time around ;)

Definitely sexy as always though :kiss:

Ahh ..great suggestions!! that Tee is actually pretty drenched..lol. It was just hard getting those angles coz there was no one to hold the cam. I have pics of my shirt coming off..didnt post them though ;-)

Ahh ..great suggestions!! that Tee is actually pretty drenched..lol. It was just hard getting those angles coz there was no one to hold the cam. I have pics of my shirt coming off..didnt post them though ;-)

It is quite the bitch to take pix by yourself. First couple of years I was on Lit, it was just me and doing the timer thing on the camera and running to get into "position".. lol
That's why I'm waiting to take a "decent" set until hubby can snap them for me. I'm too lazy to do the timer thing now :p hehe

LOVE the wet t-shirt idea - I'd love to take some like that of my man :)

You are gorgeous sweetie! For me it's the smiles that make your pics stand out.

Glad to see you are enjoying the attention. I don't know any of them personally, but from what I've heard from others, you have some quality ladies following your thread!

Have a great weekend!

LOVE the wet t-shirt idea - I'd love to take some like that of my man :)

You are gorgeous sweetie! For me it's the smiles that make your pics stand out.

Glad to see you are enjoying the attention. I don't know any of them personally, but from what I've heard from others, you have some quality ladies following your thread!

Have a great weekend!

Thank You sooo much Sem!! Yes I surely am enjoying the attention :cool: And you can add YOURSELF to that list of quality ladies. Trust me, Jokes apart..they REALLY are quality women!! Hope to c u around now ;) :rose::rose:

Last edited:
Oh, you can believe I subscribed ;)

I'm more than a little intrigued at how well you listen to suggestions ake from the ladies.

Can't wait to see what they come up with next!

Oh, you can believe I subscribed ;)

I'm more than a little intrigued at how well you listen to suggestions ake from the ladies.

Can't wait to see what they come up with next!

Oh suggestions are always welcome... After all its all about what you ladies wanna see more than I wanna show!!
Like Ember suggested how I could have been more creative with the wet Tee's. I wish I had someone to hold the camera. ;) Its hard to get the right angles sometimes. And I am no where close to being a photographer..lol

Gosh, you really surpassed yourself, sweetheart. These new pics are just wonderful. I need a shower myself now ... a cold one ;)

I loved this ... so sexy.

attachment.php

Gosh, you really surpassed yourself, sweetheart. These new pics are just wonderful. I need a shower myself now ... a cold one ;)

I loved this ... so sexy.

attachment.php

Hey thanks a lot...how are u today?? I tried my best to hide the "bulge" with the lighting effects..lol

:rose::rose:

Hey thanks a lot...how are u today?? I tried my best to hide the "bulge" with the lighting effects..lol

I'm doing fine, sexy :kiss: I'm quite a fan of the bulge personally so no need to hide it on my account :D

I know when I used to take pics (and I used to take a lot) I always used to get amazingly turned on. I think that's why I still take pics every now and again even though I've officially retired from ampics.

Last edited:
Mmmm, very sexy, indeed!
I love your new pics, Iron Man....
definitely looking forward to more!
:kiss:

Mmmm, very sexy, indeed!
I love your new pics, Iron Man....
definitely looking forward to more!
:kiss:

And she returns :) Arrryyn...how are YOU?? So good to see u pay a visit again!! Thanks again !! Well, I am waiting for my next streak of inspiration for my next set..lol
Hope you are doing great...do drop in more often to say Hi!!
Take Care

I just realized that I have reached almost a 100 pics on LIT!! This is a BIG THANK YOU to all the ladies (and guys) of LIT who encouraged and gave me confidence to be creative and keep posting pics. Didn't think I would last this long...lol.

I have just posted an INDEX so it will make the thread more organized and make the pic viewing easier.

A BIG THANK YOU AGAIN!!:)

Last edited:
Yum! Love the update :heart:
You are sooo gorgeous!!!

Hey ABG!! I was just meaning to send u an IM to ask u how u were doing! Thanks a lot for the compliments. Its such encouragement that has given me the confidence.
Hope I can continue to be creative and post more for all y'all's pleasure.
Ciao:rose::rose::rose:

Just came across a pair of Dog Tacks which a friend of mine gifted when he was in the Reserves. I had an Army Jacket lying around, so took a pic!! :cool:

Attachments

• Dog_Tacks.jpg
    Dog_Tacks.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 33
you are WELCOME Hon.....LOVE this one.....:devil:

Ah..I see, thank you!! It would have come out better if I had a better cam and someone to hold it. What I was trying to do was focus on my reflection through the fogged up mirror. Instead, I got too much of my Ass in the pic..lol

Just came across a pair of Dog Tacks which a friend of mine gifted when he was in the Reserves. I had an Army Jacket lying around, so took a pic!! :cool:

you are WELCOME Hon.....LOVE this one.....:devil:

attachment.php

I'm trying to decide which of these two pics I like the best ... I'll just have to keep looking at them until I come to a decision ;)

You really are super lovely, babe :kiss:

Back