Fun Texas Girl Looking for to Meet Men

Yes, the joys of the handful of jobs that don't get to enjoy such things as nights, weekends, or holidays. Despite having to entertain the masses, I have it pretty easy. There are others who have work because disease, hate and stupid don't tend take days off. So really not a whole lot to complain about. :)

X-men movie is some kind of awesome. If you can let continuity slide and just enjoy.

I still need to see that, looking forward to it!

And you're right, at least you get movie perks too :D

Do you get to keep all the cool merchandise too?
A life size wolverine cut-out to decorate your bedroom?

I still need to see that, looking forward to it!

And you're right, at least you get movie perks too :D

Do you get to keep all the cool merchandise too?
A life size wolverine cut-out to decorate your bedroom?

Do I get to keep the cut outs? "Hell, yes!" Is what I'd be saying to you if I was a fifteen year old girl. But since I'm not I prefer to keep my geek decorations classy. I mostly stick to posters. You learn pretty quick that all the banners and standees are far too big and cumbersome for your home.

Do I get to keep the cut outs? "Hell, yes!" Is what I'd be saying to you if I was a fifteen year old girl. But since I'm not I prefer to keep my geek decorations classy. I mostly stick to posters. You learn pretty quick that all the banners and standees are far too big and cumbersome for your home.

My local theater has a "flip book" with a whole lot of old posters too, its amazing :)

But yeh, a 10 by 10 foot minion wall may sound cool, but its not really practical is it :D

Hey, if you have any extra posters... :D

New Zealand, you were a magical place. I adored you immensely, even if you were a bit cold for this particular Texan. Oh well, guess it a time to get back to the real world. How has everyone been?

Welcome back. Glad you had fun and glad you are back home safe and sound.

Oh yea

Little lady don't you know geeky girl make better lovers. They have more ideas and will fuck a man to death if they just try her. Go get them sexy but just make sure they can walk after your done please. :rose:

I was bored tonight so I decided to make cookies. Irish double chocolate cookies. It's all part of my elaborate plan to enslave mankind through sweets. lol

Attachments

• Irish double chocolate cookies.JPG
    Irish double chocolate cookies.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 678
I was bored tonight so I decided to make cookies. Irish double chocolate cookies. It's all part of my elaborate plan to enslave mankind through sweets. lol

I would just lift my wrists up for the cuffs from the looks of those. Nicely done.

New Zealand. Did someone have a Hobbit vacation? ;)

Yes, yes I did and it was magical. Though honestly it took about a day before I didn't care if it was lord of the rings related, I wanted to see everything. The country was gorgeous, I didn't want to leave.

Yes, yes I did and it was magical. Though honestly it took about a day before I didn't care if it was lord of the rings related, I wanted to see everything. The country was gorgeous, I didn't want to leave.

Awesome. So happy for you. Yeah, I bet it was hard to leave.

Just saw your thread and wanted to say hello . From all I've read you sound like a nice down to earth lady . Will continue to enjoy your thread .

Dating sites are highly amusing. You would think there would be a little bit more conversation before someone starts sending you a dick pic but no. I mean if it was here it wouldn't surprise me. Though I appreciate a little getting to know you before I'm staring at one eye willy, at least I understand. But your normal every day dating site? Have they all just turned into hook up sites? Shenanigans. Straight shenanigans.

Dating sites are highly amusing. You would think there would be a little bit more conversation before someone starts sending you a dick pic but no. I mean if it was here it wouldn't surprise me. Though I appreciate a little getting to know you before I'm staring at one eye willy, at least I understand. But your normal every day dating site? Have they all just turned into hook up sites? Shenanigans. Straight shenanigans.

No kidding? Really? WTF???

Even here, I don't think a dick pic is appropriate for the first PM...:rolleyes:

Yesterday just felt like a strange day. Not sure if anyone else felt like that. It was just off. Oh well. Today feels better. Paramount sent me a transformer that I'm happily playing with so, all is well. How is everyone else doing?

Yesterday just felt like a strange day. Not sure if anyone else felt like that. It was just off. Oh well. Today feels better. Paramount sent me a transformer that I'm happily playing with so, all is well. How is everyone else doing?

please tell me its optimus prime riding a dinobot!

Back