What triggered a fantasy for you today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What fantasy turned me on today

I was dreaming of blowing an old friend. Taking his massive blood gorged cock in my mouth and making oral love to it. Tasting his penis, inflamed by it's size. Over 8 inches long, cut beautifully, thick, nice veins. His balls so firm and round. So tempting.

As I blow him slowly sliding my lips down his shaft (like a snake, inch by inch) until my upper lip hits his stomach and lower lip his full cum laden balls.

Hearing him gasp, feeling his hands on my head, my throat full of his dick, oh yes.

Giving him the blow job of a lifetime. Needing to suck him, To fill my thirsty gay mouth to fullness, swirling his semen before I slowly swallow, savoring the thickness and warmth.

I'm beating off while giving him an erotic blow job, and I cum as he does. I'm using my torrents of cum to paint my shaft and balls as his legs quiver ejaculating and enormous load in my mouth.

Fills up my cavity, makes my tongue and teeth disappear, then gliding down into my stomach. He finally stops shooting jism and I leave his dick in my mouth until it becomes soft again.

I kiss it, thank him for letting me blow him, how much I wanted to do this for so long, a very intimate act of giving pleasure.

Then I use my fingers to scoop my semen from my gooey crotch and feed myself.

The mental image of doing this. While my wife sleeps closeby.
 
This picture -

0
 
flirting with that cute Harley rider on the freeway near Chattanooga.... :devil:
 
Still have the gif Rossie posted in my hand...uh head, head! She sent me the full series. I spoke in tongue for a few minutes.
 
There's no school today, and I saw 3 teachers at Starbucks....it was the one in the spandex workout clothes that did it for me....
 
A story I'm re-editing before sending it for a beta read. I have to say, I found it more exciting than I remembered. :rose:
 
Seeing my wife's budiour pics on the photographers twitter and instegram pages. Cock has been so hard ever since.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top