Ladies of lit, do you use anal play when you masturbate?

RedRyder50

Really Experienced
Wondering if any ladies of Lit would discuss anal play during masturbation. I find it very erotic to see a lady playing with both her pussy and ass. If you use it, how does it enhance your orgasms?

Not really when I masturbate, I think about it though. With a partner... I like his finger gently ;)
10369265_858909000845354_540221726_n.jpg

Sometimes I like to put a vibe in when I'm pillow humping. I have had some amazing orgasms doing that.

At times when you want that "oh so stuffed " feeling it can be fun. And it also increases the intensity of your O as well.

Oh that's nice! I've instructed my phone sex partners to do that and they seem to enjoy

Absolutely! Sometimes I just have to have a large, slippery plug up my ass filling and stretching me. Once that's in place I lay on my back with my legs spread and insert my vibrating dildo in my pussy. Sometimes I have to work it in because the butt plug is so large its competing for space. Sometimes that all I need to orgasm. But if I can hold on long enough I love to take hold of the plug and slowing move it in and out of my ass. Then a few strokes on my clit and I get the most intense orgasms. I fell asleep like that once after a masturbation session and woke up still stuffed and feeling great. So great I had to do it again.

Wondering if any ladies of Lit would discuss anal play during masturbation. I find it very erotic to see a lady playing with both her pussy and ass. If you use it, how does it enhance your orgasms?

I do use both. I don't know why but I have always loved anal and it makes me cum faster and harder.

Absolutely.

I so enjoy a toy in my ass while masturbating. Makes my orgasm more intense and I cum faster that way. Mmmm.

I like it. Sometimes just fingers in my ass alone. Sometimes with a buttplug and a vibrator.

Mmm yes.

Feels so good. My orgasm is more intense and I almost always squirt when I have something in my ass when I cum. :D

I like to use anal beads when I masturbate from time to time. I think it makes for a much more intense build up and release.

Absolutely! Sometimes I just have to have a large, slippery plug up my ass filling and stretching me. Once that's in place I lay on my back with my legs spread and insert my vibrating dildo in my pussy. Sometimes I have to work it in because the butt plug is so large its competing for space. Sometimes that all I need to orgasm. But if I can hold on long enough I love to take hold of the plug and slowing move it in and out of my ass. Then a few strokes on my clit and I get the most intense orgasms. I fell asleep like that once after a masturbation session and woke up still stuffed and feeling great. So great I had to do it again.

Imagine your son catching you like that. That is so hot!

I like to use anal beads when I masturbate from time to time. I think it makes for a much more intense build up and release.

My ex-wife had me do that to her many times as I am eating her out. She loved when I slowly pulled them out as she is cumming.

hi

a snug fit candle formed in the shape of a thick long penis inserted into the anus to reach the colon, is best and most effective way to achieve exploding climax while watching guy on cam and txting vile till he ejaculates.

Oh fuck yeah!!! :D An ex got me into anal. It opened up (pardon the pun :p ) so many pleasurable doors for me.

Back