The Cheating Thread

I have never cheated, but am comtemplating it tomorrow with a 19 yr old. My head is saying no, because of guilt and his age, but damn the rest of me is saying yessss.
 
I've been cheated on and it sucks.

Funny thing is that most of my family has the morales and values of an alley cat and then there is me. Loyal and faithful to a fault. From the responses on this thread I guess I can conclude that my family truly fucked me up. :confused:

To be fair I must disclose that I've been involved with two married men. The first one I believed his lines of bullshit while we were dating and ended up married to him for 17 years. Yes he did cheat on me during the marriage. The second one was separated from his wife. I ended up moving on and we are still good friends.
 
Since my marriage isn't meeting my needs, and since I've had so many "offers" from both strangers and acquaintances alike, I'm considering joining an escort service here in the city. I hear the money and perks are amazing. I also love the idea of being paid by powerful men for the use of my body and my companionship. Do any girls have any experience with this? I have a phone that my husband doesn't know about, and we're apart for most of the evenings as he works late. Any advice would be appreciated...
 
Depends on what you consider cheating. Having email relations while in a relationship? Or physically having relations while temporarily seperated from your significant other?
 
the constant surveillance, guilt, regret and fear of her doing it to me.

That was the most insulting part of it for me. My wife was a habitual cheater for years yet constantly kept me under surveillance and treated me like the offender. Her insane jealousy was a product of her cheating, apparently. I guess she figured I must be doing it too. She even managed to make me feel guilty for not being jealous and trusting her when she went out.

Anyway, I've forgiven a lot of things but I most certainly haven't forgotten. I gave her one last chance and I meant it.
 
I cheated on my first husband with my to be second husband. I never cheated on husband number 2 or husband number 3. I was probalby just too young the 1st time (17). Husband number 2 cheated on me, but I knew going in he was a cheater. Husband #3 was never a cheater until after the divorce and reconcilliation. After we got back together at the end he began connecting on f.b. with high school girlfriends and eventually left me and got back together with one of them. I was surprised when I discovered this months later. I am sure he was telling her we had nothng in common and no sex. BOY was he lying!!! Which is why I don't believe men who say they are ina sexless marriage. They are just greedy and wanting more and different, and I think it is mostly wanting different rather than more.
 
Since my marriage isn't meeting my needs, and since I've had so many "offers" from both strangers and acquaintances alike, I'm considering joining an escort service here in the city. I hear the money and perks are amazing. I also love the idea of being paid by powerful men for the use of my body and my companionship. Do any girls have any experience with this? I have a phone that my husband doesn't know about, and we're apart for most of the evenings as he works late. Any advice would be appreciated...

Are you leaning one way or another with this choice yet?
 
My first wife cheated on me many times with different men. I finally caught her while she was fucking a neighbor in our bed when I came home from work early. I almost killed the guy. After that I fucked her best friend many times until we got divorced. Neither she nor my second wife ever had any idea that I'm an obsessive cocksucker. I've been an insatiable cocksucker all my life.
 
I caught my first wife in a MFM 3sum with two guys she worked with. I was young, and really inexperienced, and jealousy took over before I could really think about things, and we got a divorce. Wife #2 has cheated on me, but doesn't think I know. She got drunk one night at a bar after work, and ended up sucking off two guys in the parking lot. I know this because a friend of mine was there, and told me about it. Apparently the conversation turned sexual, and she said that she could make any man cum in less than 3 minutes. They said they didn't believe her, so she proved it outside. My friend said that she blew them both, but I'm pretty sure she titty fucked at least one of them, because her bra was completely soaked with cum the next day.
She also had an affair with a co-worker for about 6 months. This one I witnessed myself. She started coming home late from work, thinking I would be sleeping and wouldn't know what time she came in. She also started to "take on some extra hours" on Saturdays. I followed her on one of these saturdays, and found that she went to this guys house instead. After she was in the house, I snuck around the back and got a first hand look at my wife on her knees sucking his cock. What happened next almost made me cum in my pants. The guys wife walked into the living room and started to kiss him while my wife was blowing him. For the next two hours, they fucked in every position possible, until he finally blew a huge load of cum on my wifes tits. This went on for about 6 months, until the other couple moved away. I don't know of any others, but I sure hope there are plenty more.
 
I think everyone thinks about. But that's all. Sometimes fantsy is left alone.
 
Last edited:
My first wife cheated on me many times with different men. I finally caught her while she was fucking a neighbor in our bed when I came home from work early. I almost killed the guy. After that I fucked her best friend many times until we got divorced. Neither she nor my second wife ever had any idea that I'm an obsessive cocksucker. I've been an insatiable cocksucker all my life.



So, cocksucker...does this mean you're still married to wife #2 and does she know about you sucking guys' cocks ?
 
I'm married and I cheat, not proud of it but I'm at peace with it.

My husband is very emotionally distant - always has been but even moreso in the last 4 years. He has heart and blood pressure issues and is diabetic but in denial. He doesn't really try to get better/loose weight and thinks pills will cure everything. I don't get sex from him. I've initiated many times and about 3/4ths of that was turned down. After just so long you give up. Had nothing reciprical from him in 4+ years and he's never been able to get me to orgasm. I stay with him because I made a commitment and I fear that he'd commit suicide or his health would drastically decline if I left. He's had many ... issues in the past and I can easily see him giving up on life. I care about him still but... I love him differently now than I did way back when..

I seek out men who I can emotionally connect with. Friends with benefits I guess and only have 1 at a time. I don't jump into it, I create a solid friendship first and it sorta progresses from there. I make sure they know exactily where they stand with me and where my commitments lay before anything even gets too far.

I'm happier having someone I can talk out all my issues with that I can't talk to my husband about. It helps give me perspective on things and having good orgasms.. all the better. I tried with my husband, I really did. I still try but it takes two to resolve these types of issues...

Call me a heartless bitch if you want but it helps me cope and keeps me out of a debilitation depression that I used to sink into.
 
So, cocksucker...does this mean you're still married to wife #2 and does she know about you sucking guys' cocks ?

Yes. my second wife and I are still happily married and although I recently admitted to her that as a young teen, for over two years until we graduated from high school, I used to enjoy giving blowjobs to my best friend Larry almost every day after school. But she's unaware that I'm still a cocksucker
 
Cheating - A new thread

I've decided to start a new thread on cheating, as lots of people have asked me about something I've previously said on here about "almost getting caught" so figured what the hell :)

Only once did my lover and I very nearly get caught, we were fucking in bed, and I had my legs up on his shoulders when my bf came home early due to an issue at work where everyone was sent home, I heard the car pull into the drive and started to panic but my lover seemed to be even more turned on and we were so close already, he just really started going at it, so that as my bf/fiancee entered the house we were cumming, and cumming hard!

I remember not knowing what to do, almost being frozen, and saying "oh fuck he's home!" and then I'm grabbing a pillow to moan into and having the orgasm of my life... I know the thought of being caught is both extremely erotic and petrifying at the same time but whatever it had it's affect!

He then jumped of the bed, grabbed his things (there wasn't much as we had come from the gym) and quickly hid in the spare room across the hall while I went to distract my bf and made out as though he has interupted me using my dildo on myself with some KY Gel... the sex we went on to have provided my lovers escape route, and the sex with my bf proved to be equally hot!:eek:
 
Hi ShadowTracey,
You probably didn't need to start another thread about cheating, there are already several threads here in F&S about this very subject.
Your post may have been right at home in The Cheating Thread, a popular thread about cheating, where others share their thoughts, stories, and desires about cheating.

Welcome to Lit! :D
 
Probably not. It could be called "risky sex, cheating, getting caught" or a host of other things really, so please forgive me if I break any rules :eek:
 
Not breaking any rules :)
Just my humble opinion and love my man enough never to cheat - your good
 
Back
Top