Pennsylvania Sound Off

Ok heres the deal. Im a 21 year old guy, 6'6" about 160. Im from Texas and will be in Pittsburgh this Friday night. Im looking to go out to a club, maybe meet someone? I have lots of interests and like to learn new things. If you interested message me and lets talk.
 
north central pa here. Gaines - Galeton area. looking for a fishing buddy. someone interested in mutual masturbation and oral.
 
Last edited:
Lehigh valley

52 yr old straight male here. Loved sharing ex wife with other men. Outside if bi and pain, we were open and into some kinky shit.
 
Just checking in here. Haven't logged in in a while. How's everyone handling this heat? My central AC went out 2 weeks ago. Glad we paid for a home owners warranty.
 
With hump day being over... What does everyone have planned for this weekend?
 
I did that on the forth up at the poconos... Always a good time
 
Well I wish you all the best sassy hope it all works out ok! You got friends here.


Thank you.

The support from the lit community has been great.
Thank you to those of you who have PMd me with your support, advise and for those who just spent time "listening" to me!
 
Philly Burbs!

Philly burbs here...

Check my profile for stats and info... inshape/attractive (just ask TheNiteSiren - the woman who took my literotica virginity from me...)

Cam/mic here...
 
Back
Top