Story Request: Russian Rampage

Nephlim14

Really Experienced
Hello guys, I don't know what happened to the original post, but I am looking to read "Non-Con" or "Reluctance" stories set in a Russian bath house/sauna. It would be about three horny, young, bisexual members of a Russian gang, who hang out in the establishment and target various guests to please their appetite. The story could have three chapters about different victims.
-The First chapter would be about two pranksters who get ambushed by the trio in the steam room, after they mess with them.
-The Second would be about two of the gangsters seducing a reluctant young man, then befriending/recruiting him into their group.
-The Final would be about the three ravishing a young woman in the bath house for trying to steal their money.

If anyone is interested in working with this idea please reply.

Last edited:
Hello guys,
-The Final would be about the three attacking a young woman in the bath house for trying to steal their money.

"Attacking"?

Please remember that in the Non-concent/Reluctance category the victim "must like it by the end". The tag to said category reads "Fantasies of Control." Keyword: [/I]fantasies[/I]

"Attacking"?

Please remember that in the Non-concent/Reluctance category the victim "must like it by the end". The tag to said category reads "Fantasies of Control." Keyword: [/I]fantasies[/I]
Okay, how is "ravishing" then, and would you be interested in working with the idea

So, changing things to "ravishing"...why would the three men be "horny" and wanting to "ravish" the woman who tried to steal their money?

So, changing things to "ravishing"...why would the three men be "horny" and wanting to "ravish" the woman who tried to steal their money?
1. Because she is pretty (of course)
2. Because the men are hyper-sexual, and bisexual in nature
3. That's usually one of the ways Russian gangsters would "punish" a female thief. Right? Especially when she is attractive and wearing just a towel just like them.
4. Isn't that how erotic non-con stories usually go.
Did you ask this out of curiosity or was this just sarcasm?

1. Because she is pretty (of course)
2. Because the men are hyper-sexual, and bisexual in nature
3. That's usually one of the ways Russian gangsters would "punish" a female thief. Right? Especially when she is attractive and wearing just a towel just like them.
4. Isn't that how erotic non-con stories usually go.
Did you ask this out of curiosity or was this just sarcasm?

3 and 4...I have no idea how "they usually go".
I was asking out of curiosity. Usually when others pose questions it gets the collaboration going.

Not really, sorry. I was trying to get the discussion/ideas flowing.

Not really, sorry. I was trying to get the discussion/ideas flowing.
Oh...Thanks anyway. If you are willing, please go through my other requests and see if you any of them interest you. Could you also give their reference to any other literotica members.

Back