Nephlim's Proper Request

Nephlim14

Really Experienced
Hello everyone! I am here to make a legitimate request for stories. For the past few days I have posted various story ideas throughout the board, and I have gotten at least two complaints about how much I posted at once. For this, I apologize with the most sincerity. It is just that I have been reading from this site, and out of all the stories I have read, there have been certain types of stories that excite me the most. Including:

Exhibitionism/Nonconsent/Reluctance/First Time/Gay Male Stories Focused On:
1. Streakers/Flashers/Sharkers getting caught, used/abused, and left lightly humiliated
2. CFNM Stories where exhibitionistic guys get caught, sexually teased, and abused like on the websites.
3. College guys either losing their virginity, partaking in naked rituals that go wrong, or being involved in wild sex fueled frat parties.
4. Werewolves (like the Lycans from Underworld) indulging in animalstic (metaphotrically) sex, partying, and fights all in the buff.
5. Historical Stories involving Vikings, Pirates, Greek/Roman Soldiers, and virgin targets (male or female)
6. College stories about a reluctant boys getting seduced by gay roommates or frat brothers.
7. Stories about aliens temporarily abducting young men or women for sexual experiments.
8. Mischievous Fae or Fairy tale creatures sexually toying with young people
9. Bikers
10. Werewolves (like the Lycans from Underworld) seducing young reluctant men and women for sexual indulgence.

I have a few more I could list, but 'll probably do that later
Anyway those are what arouse me, so I posted all these ideas on the boards as a way of requesting for interested writer to make more of, because I believe the site needed more stories like this and so while I am not trying to demand anyone to write these stories, it is my strongest wish that they are written by the writers of this site, who have all the imagination, creativity, and skill to do so if they see fit.

If such writers are interested in writing these types of stories, or have written tales that fit the mold, please reply. Thank you very much.

Sex Island

I'm currently in the process of submitting a five part story called Sex Island (two parts are already up, with the next three to be uploaded this week). It has a lot of what you are looking for.

A guy is hungry for dick (a lot of them), so he buys a ticket to Sex Island: a place where ALL your fantasies come true, and the inhabitants let you do anything to them.

After a little fun with a few different people, he ends up being tied up on a stage outside, where he is used by men, women, and an especially well-hung Amazon futa.

Check it out anyway and see if it ticks off any of your boxes :)

I'm currently in the process of submitting a five part story called Sex Island (two parts are already up, with the next three to be uploaded this week). It has a lot of what you are looking for.

A guy is hungry for dick (a lot of them), so he buys a ticket to Sex Island: a place where ALL your fantasies come true, and the inhabitants let you do anything to them.

After a little fun with a few different people, he ends up being tied up on a stage outside, where he is used by men, women, and an especially well-hung Amazon futa.

1. Sounds interesting, but just to avoid spoilers, what tags would you use to describe the plot?
2. Would you be interested in writing future stories based on any of my ideas?

I just tried to look it up in your account, but It says there are no submissions?

Back