22 year old student...back, again! :)

:) that is a great thought.....both of us spying on one another. :devil:

this is an older pic...when i was in better shape! my college doesnt have work out facilities...lol

attachment.php

Very sexy!!! :kiss:

:) that is a great thought.....both of us spying on one another. :devil:

this is an older pic...when i was in better shape! my college doesnt have work out facilities...lol

attachment.php

Personally, i think you are still pretty sexy.

I love your ass in those little shorty shorts! Your ass, your thighs, your back, your arms...mmmmm. Sorry, I'm getting a little excited. lol

Very sexy!!! :kiss:

thank you! me...thats funny saying that like that:)

Personally, i think you are still pretty sexy.

well thank you! i suppose i just have high standards for myself

I wish I was in college again ;)

you dont have to be in college to have fun!

I agree Mbg!

:) :) well u just wait, by summer time i (hope) you will be glad i started working out more intensely again :)

I love your ass in those little shorty shorts! Your ass, your thighs, your back, your arms...mmmmm. Sorry, I'm getting a little excited. lol

dont be sorry, like ive said before i love a girl that loves my butt! looks like i need to find those shorts and take another picture with them for ya....maybe then i can push you over the edge :devil:

Wow, I can't believe I just found your thread! I've really been missing out by not coming here! You are so sexy! You have an amazing body. =]

Wow, I can't believe I just found your thread! I've really been missing out by not coming here! You are so sexy! You have an amazing body. =]

thanks for stopping by! im so glad you like my thread...needless to say i love yours....you are soooooo hot. :rose:

dont be sorry, like ive said before i love a girl that loves my butt! looks like i need to find those shorts and take another picture with them for ya....maybe then i can push you over the edge :devil:

well....who said i haven't already reached that point? ;)

the naughtiest! and, coincedently, the dorkiest too....hmm. i wonder if there's something to that? lol

perfect combination...nothing hotter than a nerd girl playing video games...those girls are always kinky :):)

attachment.php

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• hottest-halo-girl-2.jpg
    hottest-halo-girl-2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,578
Oh my god..where did you find that picture of me? lol, just kidding...I wish! haha

Back