The Tattoo Artist (closed)

She stood there and smiled watching him. Slowly swaying as she moved to the bed her eyes locking on his as her body moved to his with a nip along his neck as she moved along him.

Well now love what was that "request"

She purred deviously as those clawlike nails over his body as she moved closer still to him.

Lets enjoy our time for tomorrow I have a hunting trip

Well now love what was that "request" Travis wanted to answer, he really did. But again her claws stole his breath as he arched beneath her, gasping hard, he never knew something could feel soooooooooooooo……..hot……..he knew what she could do with those claws, having seen it first hand, that mix of danger that “would she really do it?” fear mixed with the “my god who knew you could cum from just being used like a scratching post”, Lets enjoy our time “re…r…..request?...” he stammered, swallowing hard against the groan “god I don’t remember, anything, everything, everything you want” he was babbling, and damn it, he couldn’t help himself, he’d never been touched the way she’d touched, been touching him in all these years, and now he knew, nothing would ever compare to her, and she hadn’t even touched the important parts yet.

She was feeding off his current levels of arousal and purred.

Well, lover Everything hmmm? Alright, Lose the clothes... now

Everything hmmm? Lose the clothes... now he did as she commanded, tearing his shirt off he tossed it away, not caring where it landed as his hands then went to his pants, toeing off his shoes and letting them fall he unsnapped then unzipped his fly, almost frantic with hazed half crazed lust he managed to finally free his pants and shove them away, having not been wearing any underwear he was thick and erect, cock twitching in time with his heartbeat as he sat up, hands slipping under her shirt, needing to feel her skin against his hands he kissed her stomach, heavy lidded eyes gazing up at her “anything, yes” he said

She smiled and let him help her from her clothes and nipped at his lips before pushing him down on the bed and moving to straddle his hips and winked.

Well then lover... lets play

With that she shifted herself to feel him slowly begin to slip inside at long last again.

Well then lover... lets play he was panting hard as she only briefly let him roam his hands over her body before she shoved him back again and he laughed, a shiver racing through him as she grasp his length, watched her lithe body as she slowly impaled herself on his length and he moaned, god she was so wet, “Jesus……..Lex……..” he gasped as his hands slid up her hips, his eyes on her, watching her “My queen” he half teased, smiling like an idiot at her, flexing his hips up into her, “you’ve got me so crazed I don’t know how……if I’ll last, you feel…”he gasped again as she raked her claws over his chest “too good fuck……….” He finished,

Her hips rolled keeping a constant but slowly rhythmic rubbing and riding as her hands braced her against his chest

Mmm tell me more lover

She moved one of his hands to her breasts

Now love tell me everything

He palmed her breast, licking his lips as he cupped, and squeezed the firm globe in his hand, running his thumb over the taught peak of her nipple, feeling it pebble beneath his touch and he pinched it, watching her sway above him, looking so effortless, like she was dancing. Mmm tell me more lover, tell me everything he rolled her nipple between his fingers, just breathing for a moment, memorizing the sight of her, burning it into his memory “Never……been touched……before………” he said between panting breaths “like this, felt so……wanted, “ he chuckled “felt possessed by such a gentle touch” his free hand lifted, grasping the headboard above him, bowing beneath her, arching up into her, grinding his hips up into her matching her rhythm “Gods, babe, I love you…….”

She smiled.

Never really had someone so close to me. Not ever I do not think ever.

Her hips grinding down as he moved against her and then again rolling over him with a smile.

I am glad to hear your words and how all this is for you, my love...

She purred at his last statement as she leaned down to nip at his lips before slowly building up more speed and rhythmic sway as she responded in kind.

I love you too

Never really had someone so close to me that statement gave him a happy, almost smug kind of satisfaction, that even with what she’d told him about her last “human” lover, that she let him closer to her then anyone, feeling her body alter its movements as she began to increase her pace and he let his head fall back, watching her dance, and sway, their lips meeting in a scalding hot kiss, and he wrapped her in his arms, I love you too then she nipped at him again and that was it. “F…f…fuucckkk…i…I cant……….shit……….” he groaned out as he bowed beneath her, gasping hard as his climax ripped through him and he was sure he was going to go blind as he saw stars dance across his vision felt her body clamp down on him as she took him deep, riding him still, mentally kicking himself for cumming so quickly, like a highschool newbie at his first time, but she’d pressed every button and even buttons he didn’t know he had, and he couldn’t, wouldn’t deny her “Lexa!” he gasped,

She gasped feeling his release and growled allowing her system to release as well wanting them to truly get lost in this most intoxicating union like nothing they had ever had before now.

Yessssss

“I think………………you killed me……..” he said laughing, “oooohhhhh wow…….” He stroked her back gently as she lay atop him, his breathing ragged, his eyes closed, small tremors still causing his body to twitch as he rolled them onto their sides, curling her in against his chest, her head tucked under his chin as his fingers trailed the length of her spine, with a grin he tickled her lightly “you are an evil women babe” he teased “now there is that whole……….male…..pride…..thing……telling me to get ready for round 2 because you made me blow so quickly, “ he kissed her neck, biting tenderly right at the base of her neck and sucking on it, his hand sliding down to cup her ass “you make me want”

Only prepping for round two..,

A teasing pout in her voice. She snuggled in close smiling just enjoying the moment.

Only prepping for round two..,? he heard the questioning, teasing lilt to her voice, and his eyes narrowed playfully, shifting he raised himself up on an arm, leaning over her he kissed her, cupping her breast lightly he dipped his head down, tongue flicking, circling around the hard bud before he sucked it into his mouth, humming as he tasted her, lifting his head after only a few moments her licked his lips “mmmm what would my lady have of me?” he growled, voice heated with a mix of emotions, again his head dipped down, placing soft fluttering kisses over her stomach, nuzzling his cheek against her

As many times as my human can.

She hissed softly near his ear with a soft nip.

As many times as my human can. again she nipped him and he shuddered, inhaling deeply he groaned/growled, “as my lady commands” playfully slapping her thigh/ass as he rose above her, his eyes heated, love, lust, happiness, a storm of emotions over taking him, god he felt almost feral. Raw with desire for this women that brooked no bullshit, no games, just absolute truth, and tenderness. He entered her again, hilting himself with one swift thrust and swallowed their combined moans as he took her mouth in a passionate kiss. He’d moved above her, slow at first, feeling every sweet inch of her body as she took him in, but even that didn’t last, consumed with need, desire, he’d been stripped bare, giving her everything, anything she’d wanted, panting hard as their bodies slapped together “bite me” he panted, “god I want to feel it…”

She raised a brow at his words. It's not like every bite turned anyone that was just Hollywood bullshit and romanticized writers who would never have been turned. She moved his face to look at hers and letting him see her fangs she wanted to make sure that was truly what he wanted.

Careful what you wish for.

He stared at her as she cupped his cheek, stilling his movements, panting hard his eyes fixed on her elongated fangs and a powerful shiver ran down his body as he swallowed hard, transfixed, but there was no disgust, the slightest twinge of fear, but the awe and overwhelming flood of emotions he felt for her made him bolder then he probably should have been, even as he shifted his weight above her, cupping her cheek, running his thumb over her lips “I……im…..curious…….” he kissed her, his tongue teasing into her mouth, feeling the scrap of her fangs against it as he began to move again, slower, a sensual dance as he broke the kiss a short while later “I’m crazy for you” he almost whispered “or just crazy” unable to keep the smile off his face, and he tilted his neck, offering himself to her, completely,

Her fangs more serpent than "vampiric" as she moved them over his neck. She closed her eyes and the intoxication of his arousal as she allowed more of her serpent form to surface. Fangs now pierce the skin and sink carefully into his neck. She was careful of where she bit and how much of the energy to ease off the intensity of the bite.

Honestly he didn’t know what to expect, perhaps it had been movies, or his own fascinations, their bodies moving as he drove himself deep and hard, he felt her lips at his neck and moaned, he felt heat from her, like a wash of warm summer air before he felt the pinch at his neck, and he gasped, his body tensing as the pain tore through him, but as wound tight as he was, lost to the near animalistic desires of their joined bodies, he saw sports swirl around his vision as he lost control and his climax tore through him, punching his hips into her as he froze above her, quaking hard as he cried out her name in a strangled whisper groan, feeling her arms slide around him as he sank to the bed, her rolling so that she laid atop him, his voice sounding tinny to his own ears as darkness swam at the edges of his consciousness “Fuck………what a way to go……” he whispered, as unconsciousness swept over him

Carefully removing her fangs from his neck she traced the wound with the serpent tongue till the wounds sealed and left nothing but a small scar. Shifting around she laid there in her human serpent form and slept cradling him so she would know when he woke or if there was issue during his sleep.

Travis slept, overwhelmed and then over stimulated to the point his brain finally said "Nope" he had crashed.....hard, he dreamed, at least, he thought he did, But they were fleeting at best, no real snapshot or memory of what they'd been, and he'd shifted, once or twice he tossed and turned. But soon he settled, this last time he rolled around his arm had draped across her scaled lower half, and he pressed against her, his head shifting to lay on her stomach and he again fell into peace. It was late into the morning when he'd finally stirred, feeling the warmth all around him and the warm, yet soft surface under his face he blinked his eyes open and slowly lifted his head, foggy still it took a minute for his vision to clear and he looked around then down "oh..." He said, surprised at the scaled form beneath him then smiled, resting his hand completely against her stroking over her shifted form "soft..." He said in wonder "you're....beautiful...." He said, smiling as he looked up at her

She was laying there as she smiled at him.

Welcome back... feeling better?

She snuggled around him fingertips tracing over his back watching him.

Welcome back... feeling better? he blinked, rubbing his eyes as he stifled a yawn, her fingertips tracing along his back causing him to shiver in delight and hum in appreciation “yeaaa, weird dreams, but I feel………lighter……if that makes sense” her trailed his hand along her belly scales and along her tail, mesmerized by the sight and the feel of them as he shifted slightly to lay in the cradle of her arm “this is soo…..surreal……” he said, the awe plain in his voice, the smile still curling his lips up as he traced along the ridges and patterns of her scales “its amazing soft and warm they feel, “ he pressed his hand against one of her larger scales “but yet hard as steel, “ he tilted his head up and kissed her, cupping her cheek lovingly taking in the sight of her slitted eyes “youre what? “ he said tilting his head to see where her tail ended then back up “15? 18 ft?” the genuine curiosity clear in his voice “you know” he chuckled “growing up you hear the stories of vampires, and wolves, you daydream, you play and pretend,”

He leaned down and kissed her stomach “growing up alone, all I you have is pretend, Pretend friends, Pretend family, Pretend life. One that cared for you and wouldn’t shove you to the curb again when something else came along, then you wake up from the dream in the same old box, or bench, or hidden away in someone’s back yard to a hard reality that once again you are alone.” He couldn’t look at her as again the memories of his life on the streets flitted across his brain “then I wake up, one day, decades into the future to find the most beautiful women ive ever known watching over me. A women who see’s herself as a misfit, even among her own, “ a derisive chuckle “Two misfits, from two different worlds, living with the same fears and wants, and needs, as the other. and the human in this equation, wishing, that he could have that pretend, that he could have that dream, to share the beauty you possess. Where others see an outcast, another outcast only see’s beauty, power, and grace. Someone who’d give everything they had if only someone would take that chance.”

he kissed the valley between her breasts as he rose up on his elbows. “I’ve no doubts anymore Lexa, maybe my eyes are finally open, or maybe im tired of those Rose tinted glasses, “ he thought on that statement a second “ok, so they mean the same thing” he rolled his eyes, more about himself then anything “I don’t know what the future holds for me, or us, I know there is still more going on that hasn’t been resolved, but if there is one thing I’m sure about. Is you, I want to take that chance with you, to give you that dream of a real life, beside you, for however long I have left”

She smiled not sure what to make of his words. Her people had deemed her "outcast" or "outsider" or whatever you wanted to call it because she could look purely human no trace of her serpent truth if she did not want it to show. That did not sit well with them but she watched over all of them anyway.

I am not sure how long/tall

She shrugged as she laid there with him.

We are so perfectly together I agree.

Back