How about some erotic sci-fi?

txfuncouple

Literotica Guru
I'm a fan of Black Mirror and got the idea after watching one of the episodes:

Young married couple in love has an accident and tragically wife dies. Man is lonely and misses her. He goes to a museum where he's told he can keep memories of spouse alive through simple procedure. He goes through with it and now can hear wife's voice in his head when he thinks about her.

Here's the twist-he wants to start dating again and wife is jealous. When he sees another woman her voice in his head tells him no way. He gets drunk at a bar (also getting wife's voice drunk) and goes home with a woman and they have great sex while he hears wife in his head getting off with them.

This takes many turns. Wife gets horny and she starts telling him about it and he gets turn on too. She does this at work and other places where his obvious arousal is embarassing. When wife cums in his head, he also cums from her voice in his head.

She realizes she has this power over him and becomes very promiscuous, getting him to hook up with other women, men, couples, etc. Every time its her voice in his head pushing him to do things and as she experiences things in his head, he does as well.

Its a rough idea, but has many aspects of mind control, reluctance, etc., that could be explored.

Substituting sci-fi for more traditional magic or even some combination of (like not fully explained magic-tech, it just works that way, but who knows why?), it is also possible to start doubt how is that 'wife's voice' in relation to the late wife, it could be a succubus haunting him, or just his own darkest desires evolving.

I like this idea as it brings out some of the darker sides of a persons sex life because he can always say it wasn't me it was the "wife voice" and allow himself to dive into the type of sexual kinks that he might other wise never admit he is into.

I would also expand on the idea of the sci-fi angle where he finds out the tech used to keep his wife memories alive is actually experimental and/ or involves controlling a portion of his mind into creating a new personality built off his memories of his wife.

From there you can take a mental health point of view where we find out that the memories of his wife try to take over or drive him into acting out her fantasy's as well as the wife voice and him start to merge creating a whole new person that he and his wife approve of and he can join his wife in his head and use the body for their fun together or taking turns making the body as a kind of sex toy while they can have sex with each other in his mind.

He can be driven by sci-fi tech, or by magic, or cranial/mental trauma, though the last probably is too real to be erotic. For creeps, she faked her death and arranged his brain implant so she (or her network) can hack his mind because he's strategically important. Or they suffered a terrible accident requiring her neurons to be implanted in him, so her consciousness really DOES reside in him. I may recall some TALES FROM THE CRYPT or EERIE comix stories like that.

Just a thought but we can also go the "WESTWORLD" path were the wife voice was supposed to be there to allow him to get over his lose and move on but causes his mind to incorporate her into his hind brain and controls him like a complicated program or algorithm where a key word or phrase leads him to follow instructions like going to the beach and doing something you haven't done before leads to him going to a nude beach and having sex with a sunbather.

I came across weird reports of organ recipients taking on traits of donors. We can skip magic and hyper-tech here and merely credit a medical mystery.

Couple are in terrible accident. Hubby receives brain-dead wife's heart, liver, lungs, whatever. Then her voice fills his head, directing him to the fetishes she suppressed for so long. This can be played for tragedy, comedy, or just wild sex.

txfuncouple - Not sure I would take it on, but congratulations for a marvelous idea! Complex, adaptable - light years ahead of some of the ideas we sometimes see here. I do hope somebody runs with it.

Young married couple in love has an accident and tragically wife dies. Man is lonely and misses her. He goes to a museum where he's told he can keep memories of spouse alive through simple procedure. He goes through with it and now can hear wife's voice in his head when he thinks about her.

Here's the twist-he wants to start dating again and wife is jealous. When he sees another woman her voice in his head tells him no way. He gets drunk at a bar (also getting wife's voice drunk) and goes home with a woman and they have great sex while he hears wife in his head getting off with them.

This takes many turns. Wife gets horny and she starts telling him about it and he gets turn on too. She does this at work and other places where his obvious arousal is embarassing. When wife cums in his head, he also cums from her voice in his head.

She realizes she has this power over him and becomes very promiscuous, getting him to hook up with other women, men, couples, etc. Every time its her voice in his head pushing him to do things and as she experiences things in his head, he does as well.

Its a rough idea, but has many aspects of mind control, reluctance, etc., that could be explored.

It kinda reminds me of a RP that I am doing.. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1489910 But in the RP I am a 200 year old ghost who is inlove with a grate grate grate grate (you get the idea) grand daughter of the woman he loved and died for.. LOL

I hope someone takes this on... It's an amazingly erotic idea with so many scenarios possible!

My two cents, forget the magic mumbo jumbo. AI and nanotech is far scarier.

From your outline it's the young man's memories of his wife that become distilled into some form of AI, so it's an imperfect amalgam of her personality and not a 'true copy' such as might happen when we've crossed the threshold into the singularity.

So your intrepid idiot has a first gen imperfect doppelgänger plugged into his frontal lobe. Instead of generic auditory/visual hallucinations of the mad your ex-husband is having the same, but now they are 'lucid' and - well, can't resist. They are directed from a ghost in the shell. Superb.

The front door closed as his date from the evening before left.
He felt guilty in a way but he'd been so lonely, and needing actual human contact.
He sighed, turned from the door. His body froze and he heard "You were very very naughty Peter."

His heart racing he said aloud "Anna. This can't continue. I love you but... you're dead. I'm not. For the love of God..."

His eyes went wide and he felt the first tendrils of panic at the base of his brain.
His feet moved leadenly away from the door. He wasn't controlling them...

The trepanning scene at the end ought to be graphic and stupendous as Peter realizes his only path towards personal salvation is to remove. Well I think your imagination can fill in the rest.

Back