Dick: Hairy, trimmed, or shaved?

Dick: Hairy, trimmed, or shaved?

  • I'm a girl; I like hairy dicks.

    Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I'm a girl; I like dicks with their hair trimmed.

    Votes: 15 10.9%
  • I'm a girl; I like a smooth shaven dick.

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • I'm a guy; I go natural with the hair.

    Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I'm a guy; I trim my hair.

    Votes: 47 34.3%
  • I'm a guy; I shave my dick regularly.

    Votes: 51 37.2%

  • Total voters
    137
I have to ask: First vasectomy? how many vasectomies do you need?

So far only two...hahaha...a year after my 1st my wife got pregnant again, went to the doc with a sample and sure enough nature found a way..the doc laughed and told me I had "Olympic swimmers"...for the second one my wife actually watched them do it..again...ha.
 
I was wondering if one of those hair removing creams would work or not, I have tried tweezers I would pull about two, just that thought is making my eyes tear.:eek:

I will do extreme things to be what I need to be. :)
It's not soooo bad.. or maybe I am just a freak. Lol. The after pain is much worse. I forgot to change the settings (did the whole Brazilian.....) on the underside where the hair gets really thin... so it yanked pretty hard. TMI. Lol. Bloody bumps. :( I keep telling myself; another day, the bumps and pain will be gone and no worries of hair for a month...:/
 
I trim mine. I think it looks better. Plus it make my 'junk' look bigger. Lol. Now for a lady I love them shaved.
 
I will do extreme things to be what I need to be. :)
It's not soooo bad.. or maybe I am just a freak. Lol. The after pain is much worse. I forgot to change the settings (did the whole Brazilian.....) on the underside where the hair gets really thin... so it yanked pretty hard. TMI. Lol. Bloody bumps. :( I keep telling myself; another day, the bumps and pain will be gone and no worries of hair for a month...:/

You would think the hair would rub off....the palm of my hand is bare...
 
I love shaved...it just feels so good and I don't have to worry about hair in my tounge ring. But I'm happy with well groomed.
 
You would think the hair would rub off....the palm of my hand is bare...

Hahahahaha! Nice. Lol. But if that worked in that area, I would do more rubbing than I even do now and it would be all over there, not just mostly the same smaller areas. Lol. Save myself from the evil Mr. Epilator... lol.
 
[QUOTE

Do you like dick with lots of hair, or trimmed, or shaved clean?[/QUOTE]

I like it trimmed on a man.
 
I prefer shaft and balls shaved with the rest neatly trimmed. More fun to lick, and it does make it look bigger usually. ;)
 
I like 'em like this. All clean and hairless, but still some rootin' around left.:heart:

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer shaved, as it makes oral sex much easier. But trimmed is alright, as well. I don't like full hairy, because I have a fondness for the testicle region and it makes it impossible to suck them with too much hair.
 
Shaved / Waxed

I checked the shaved selection but am actually waxed. In my late 40's bi or slightly bent male. Every since I read a post stating that if your into cock but not kissing then it's called slightly bent. LOL. Back to the subject at hand. Years ago I shaved leaving a small triangle trimmed on top. After I started getting waxed I found the hair grows back much finer and less growth in general. We are in the L/S and have been at parties where this subject has came up in conversation. It's turned out good several times where the ladies have asked to feel. They all so far have said they thought waxing had the best results as there's no stubble. We were at the club we are members at one party and my wife looked up to see me about 10 feet away with my jeans and man panties at my knees and three girls feeling my balls. She laughed and knew just what was going on. I get waxed front and back and so prefer it. Just so much easier to keep clean and it just feels better.
 
Always Clean Shaven

I have been shaving my cock for a long time; since graduating high school. I sometimes have my lovers shave my cock for me. They seem to enjoy it after getting past the initial reluctance. I like the way it looks, the way it feels and there is no way you can feel any more naked than being totally shaven. It looks and feels great when slathered with baby oil and I love the way it feels when I slide balls deep into a thick, wet, natural bush. Back in the 1970's and early 1980's my being shaven was a bit of a novelty. Some guys at the local swing club even laughed and teased me about it until one or two of their female partners asked me to caress and suck it. I think whatever we choose for our genitals should be what we like and not about what others might think. Ladies their is something very sexy and erotic about a smooth, pink, vein bugling cock........... don't you think?
 
Back
Top