Lovecraftian, tentacle roleplay

I see you are in to syfy. Tentacles to hold molest and use you. Now your ready for anything. I like your thinking. Your going to have fun here.
 
I'm interested, but I'm away for a week after tomorrow. Would it be ok to pm you after that?

SV
 
I wish I was versed in Lovecraft. This almost sounds interesting if only for it's novelty.
 
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and all that :p

I'm not 100% sure the Great Old Ones would let you live to climax, though ;)
 
Willing victim for perverse roleplay. Pm me.

You are reffering to those storm - torn nights, with lightings, rain and wind?
In some middle of nowhere new england 19th century village,
with almost completely abandoned mansion of a local rich family,
with european roots? Dark dungeons, altairs, wet, cold, moisty,
almost paralyzing feel of fear, poking your every nerve?

Sure, I'm in happily :D
 
Having visited H.P. Lovecraft's grave in Swan Point Cemetery in Providence, Rhode Island on more than one occasion, I can appreciate the curiosity of the tentacled things hinted darkly of by the Mad Arab and the Necronomicon.

😈
 
I'm a bit late to this thread, but I've PMed you an idea for Lovecraftian tentacle roleplay.
 
Having visited H.P. Lovecraft's grave in Swan Point Cemetery in Providence, Rhode Island on more than one occasion, I can appreciate the curiosity of the tentacled things hinted darkly of by the Mad Arab and the Necronomicon.

😈

I just made my first pilgrimage there a few weeks ago. It was pretty cool, but I took me like half an hour to find his headstone. It was worth it though.
 
Back
Top