chat (army guy on duty)

Guy in uniform

Am sitting back taking a break. Long hard day. Looking for a girl who
likes a guy in uniform. Am on duty But have 'enough' privacy.
 
Hi All. Thanks for the PM's.

Im just hanging out today on base and would love to chat with any ladies out there. Don't be shy I won't bite unless you want me to;)
 
Hi All. Thanks for the pms, especially the amusing one;) great to have a laugh.

I'm going to have a little free time over the next 3 or 4 days. Sporadically but will be checking in. If you'd like to chat send me a pm and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Things have been busy but I'm travelling at the moment. I'll have a little bit of free time, and privacy. Am staying in a nice little hotel.

Talk soon.
 
I'm back online for a while, just been for a run and relaxing in private if anyone wants to chat?
 
Busy day but almost finished work for the day. Am in the office but can chat if anyone is around.

Thanks for the pms yesterday. Was great to get so many.
 
Just killing time. Last day before I head back to base. Won't have a chance to chat for a while after that. PM me if you want to chat up.
 
Well I start three whole days of leave in a few hours. What to do, what to do. Any suggestions?
 
Semi hard and nothing I can do about it. Well I could think of worse ways to pass the time.
 
Ok. finishing work for the night. Any ladies like to chat. About to strip down out of my uniform...
 
Just been out for a run and had a nice hot shower. Relax time. Any nice ladies like to chat?
 
Hey ladies. Am on duty for another couple of hours. Would love to chat. Am in uniform and can be a little naughty if you like.
 
Hey. Just got back to base. Start three days leave shortly. Planning to just relax. Anyone up for a chat?
 
Back
Top