Old 10-07-2013, 09:54 AM   #1
DarkEmpress
Dark Lady

Beauty and the Beast

This thread is closed for myself and thepoeticmaster2121. We hope you will enjoy it with us

~~~***~~~

Belle’s heart constricted painfully in her chest as suffocating fear wrapped its cold claws around it. The words kept repeating in her mind like a sickening mantra.

Brain tumour … brain tumour … brain tumour

She gently ran a finger across her father’s face. She had never seen him this pale before in her life and it scared her. He lay so very still and his features were slack with no sign of the pain that has marred it for the past few months. He was in an induced coma to help with the swelling on his brain.

The prognosis was dire. “The only solution is to surgically remove the tumour as soon as possible in order to give your father any hope of survival,” she could hear the doctor’s words in her mind once more. Never in her wildest dreams, did Belle think it was this serious. She simply thought her father had a really bad migraine and that the doctor would prescribe medicine that would cure it … never this.

Belle’s azure blue eyes were overly bright as fear flickered in their depths. She dumped her head in her hands and raven hair swirled around her shoulders, shrouding her from the world, as she succumbed to the tears that had been threatening since she first heard the news. Her father made a modest living as an inventor. He was never very good at it, but it was his life’s passion and he had taught Belle how to believe in the impossible. But this, this was far beyond impossible.

They did not have the money to pay for the operation and without it, her father will die. Life is cruel. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. An anguished sob escaped her lips. For the first time in her life, Belle understood what it felt like to be truly desperate. She could sympathise with the man who robbed a bank for his dying child, she understood why a person would steal medication off a shelf for a sick friend.

She could not ‘steal’ a surgeon nor could she buy her father any more time. There was nothing she could do. There was no miracle cure on the horizon. Belle felt absolutely helpless as she vehemently wished she could gently place her lips to her father’s temples and kiss it all better as he had done countless times for her.

Belle wasn’t even aware of the hand that was gently resting on her shoulder, until a soft voice intruded in her mind. “Miss…” the voice said softly.

SRP Profile

Old 10-07-2013, 10:06 AM   #2
thepoeticmaster2121
Literotica Guru

Location: In your mind and fantasies haunting and tempting and having some good dirty fun
It was almost too easy

To be fair Miranda was “loitering” around the ICU, which was the place to find some one in dire need, she was pretending to visit a sick relative and had placed a few bribes to make sure no one would ask her to many questions or bother her. For the most part it hadn’t been fruitful their were to many families in the way for her to prey upon any of the young beautiful women who had lost hope and were exactly what her boss was looking for.

Then she saw her

She was just about to give up hope for the day when she saw her, heard her sobs echoing out of the room at the end of the hall. Even though she was crying there was some thing about her voice some thing that made it sound beautiful and forlorn all at the same time. Miranda got up gently walking down the hall and ignoring the foreboding sense of death as she reached the room and peeked in.

A woman came into view young pretty, every thing her client was looking for. She was hunched over a older man that Miranda could tell was her father and Miranda could sense that the prognosis was bad.

But bad enough for her to agree to her clients offer

She walked in gently going over to the girl and putting a hand on her shoulder “Miss” She said putting on her kindest (and fakest) smile and watching as she turned “I am sorry if I startled you but I heard your crying and wanted to see if you were okay” She said pretending to be as friendly as possible.

Old 10-10-2013, 03:10 PM   #3
DarkEmpress
Dark Lady

“I am sorry if I startled you but I heard your crying and wanted to see if you were okay”

Belle turned slightly to look at the owner of the silky voice and found a lady dressed in impeccable business attire. Belle simply stared at the stranger in silence for a pointed moment. She truly seemed compassionate and in that instant, Belle desperately needed someone … anyone … that was willing to listen and comfort her.

The floodgates opened and Belle sobbed, holding on to the mysterious woman as if she was an anchor in stormy seas. She told the lady about her predicament, her fears and how desperately she wished she could afford her father’s surgery.

“He is everything in this world to me,” Belle said haltingly, her eyes never-ending pools of fear and doubt. “I love him so much and I simply don’t know what to do,” more talking to herself than the stranger.

“I could sell the house … take on another job … I must find a way,” Belle said as she pulled away from the stranger and sat staring at her father. This was not how Belle ever imagined it would end. Her dad had been her rock her entire life and she just somehow thought that he’ll be around for much longer. It was a complete shock to her system and she didn’t quite know how to deal with it. The entire situation was overwhelming, life-changing and so desperately sad.

SRP Profile

Old 10-10-2013, 03:22 PM   #4
thepoeticmaster2121
Literotica Guru

Location: In your mind and fantasies haunting and tempting and having some good dirty fun
“there there” She cooed gently patting the girls back, playing the concerned girl as well as she could, it wasn’t some thing she was used to (or even comfortable with for that matter) but she was surprised at how well she had learned empathy during her time in the hospital. She was sure HE hadn’t done that intentionally but it made her job easier. She nodded and listened to the girl pretending to look more and more conferenced as the girl gave her life story to her.

She was perfect, right age and right body type sweet just how he wanted. She also didn’t seem to have any other option, which meant his offer could be the only one she could take. She could tell how much she loved her father and wanted to help him and the trained secretary could already imagine closing the deal.

“I think I may be able to help you” She said leaning in and taking her hand “I can get your fathers surgery paid for and his recovery fees my boss is a very rich man and he is always looking to help those in need I can get you a job with him he is looking for a girl to fill a important role there our many others lined up to get it but if you leave with me right now and come to his mansion I can put in a good word for you and get you the job and in exchange he will pay for every thing if your interested”

Old 10-24-2013, 08:43 AM   #5
DarkEmpress
Dark Lady

Belle blinked at the rush of words that came from the lady. “Are you serious?” she asked in an incredulous tone. Belle stared at the lady for a long moment trying to gauge how serious she was. The expression on her face seemed sincere, but Belle couldn’t help but wonder why she was doing it. People didn’t just hand out free-bees for the sake of it, it normally came at a price.

Belle turned back to her father and took his hand, wishing he could advise her on what to do. His mute response solicited a sigh from her. She really did not have a choice in the matter, it was her only option. There could be no harm in going with the lady and finding out what the position entailed, surely?

Belle wordlessly stood from where she was perched on her father’s bed and walked up to his side. Never letting go of his hand, she pressed a soft kiss to his forehead and smoothed her fingers across her father’s temple. She leaned down and whispered in his ear, “I’ll make this right, Daddy.”

Wiping the tears from her eyes, Belle straightened and turned towards the curious woman. “I will go with you, on condition that you bring me back here if I don’t like it,” Belle said clearly. She waited for confirmation from the woman before she followed her out and to her car, which was quite an impressive sedan, top of the range.

Belle really had nothing to lose, only her Father’s health to gain by doing this, yet a niggly little voice in the back of her head was screaming, that there was something seriously wrong with this picture.

SRP Profile