Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 09-28-2018, 09:56 PM   #1
FireyIce
That One Guy

Best Treat Ever (Closed for AngelofyourNighmares)

Name: Philip Yates
Looks: http://manculture.tumblr.com/image/152506084277

The autumn air was crisp with the leaves completing their transition to different colors as Philip made his way to the Sigma Nu fraternity for the annual Halloween costume party. If what he had heard about this party was true, he would be enjoying probably the biggest party filled with hedonism galore with his girlfriend Sarah. Being a freshman was a very pleasant experience for him so far and he was enjoying it. As he looked at his phone, he noticed how early it was. The last reputation he wanted to have was being that guy who arrived early to the parties.

Instead of going straight there, he decided to head over to his girlfriend’s dorm instead of meeting her at the party. Dressed in his, what he imagined would be many generic costumes, magician with mask, he started to quicken his pace a little bit. Once he got to her dorm, he knocked on the door and used his copy of her key to open the door, surprising her. On the contrary, the next scene he would see would cause the surprise to be on him.

He saw his girlfriend Sarah partially dressed as she was in the middle of riding some random guy that he didn’t know. “What the fuck!?” Phil said as he saw the scene being played out. He had already shut his mind off, seeing her lips move trying to say that she could explain, though he didn’t hear her. After a few moments, he tossed the key towards her and announced that they were done.

In his new state, he started to head over to the party until he saw an ATM. They had been together since the beginning of the semester and things had been moving quickly for their relationship. Though it would be out of spite, he accessed their joint account and took out as much as he could, $260, since he knew there was an auction that was supposed to be to die for, though it seemed to be very tightly sealed. After his brief detour, he looked at his phone to see what was going on social media. As temped as he was to mention he was now single, he figured tomorrow would be a better day.

The rest of his walk consisted of comparing this to high school last year. It seemed that the drama was a bit more in college, though his last relationship had been mutual with both knowing they weren’t going to be with each other after the summer. Phil thought that a while into the party, if things weren’t as hyped as he heard they would be, he would continue the tradition of wishing every Hallmark holiday with his best friend Chelsea. If it was before midnight, he would get credit for it. So far that was one of the few traditions that hadn’t changed.

Philip entered the frat house and found a few of his friends. “Hey Mike, Jack, how are you two doing?” He asked as he grabbed a drink. It was a while before he brought up the fact that he just ditched Sarah. He continued to mingle around the party hearing that the auction would be happening in about an hour.

Last edited by FireyIce : 09-28-2018 at 10:11 PM.

Old 09-29-2018, 11:42 PM   #2
AngelofyourNighmares
Use me and please me sir

Chelsea Peterson
https://binged.it/2RbhXLG

Chelsea always stayed home and studied she rarely had a social life, it was not that she wasn't popular because she was, she had been nominated homecoming queen and was the student body president but she was also a very focused girl as well and determined to make something out of her life, so if that meant not partying then so be it, most people understood that about her then again she wasn't the type to really care what people thought of her in the first place. One of her girlfriends had told her about a party at a very well known college, where to her knowledge all the hot guys went a wonderful frat party Tina said, well one thing Tina was correct about was there were definitely hot guys in that very frat, as she thought about her best friend Phillip, he crossed her mind often and she had to admit she missed him and it would be nice seeing him at the party, and he had mentioned it to her in a text, she thought it over and decided to give in to Tina and go.

She shook her head and laughed when Tina jumped up and down for joy and told Chelsea that she had the perfect costume for her, oh god she thought to herself thinking about Tina's wardrobe. She smiled to herself ce la vie. Tina explained that they had at least two hours to get ready if only Chelsea knew what she was getting herself into. She tucked a strand of blond hair behind her ear, this was not her cup of tea but she decided it was time to let loose a little, she was always such a good girl didn't she deserve a night of reckless abandonment. She wasn't a virgin, but she definitely didn't get around either, she had been with her first when she was 16 after homecoming and then last year after prom, both guys cheated on her, she decided no more relationships from then on, she rolled her eyes Jesus and I am only 18.

She was amazed by how many costumes Tina had. "Damn Tina, why the hell do you have so many costumes?" Tina grinned at her. "Drama club silly." Chelsea shook her head and laughed. "Just pick something," Tina replied and slowly Chelsea looked through the closet wondering how she had let Tina talk her into this, they were supposed to be having a chick flick night not going to some wild frat party. She picked her costume and Tina handed her a single mask that covered her eyes. "Its kind of like a mascarade ball as well." Chelsea shook her head of course it was. They both got dressed and Tina looked at her and whistled, "Really I look like a star child." Chelsea laughed at her and the costume. "Put the mask on it will calm your nerves." Chelsea listened and they both put there mask on together. https://binged.it/2R8zGn3

"We don't need a designated driver as my brother is going to drop us off, and we can get a cab home or they will have designated drivers there as well," Tina explained as they both grabbed there purses and phones and headed out to Tina's brother's car. They both climbed in the car and Tina was a ball of joy, while Chelsea, on the other hand, was a ball of nerves she couldn't remember the last time she had been to a party. She looked over at Tina and smiled at least her female best friend was ready to party, she, on the other hand, would rather be home watching horror movies and texting Phil. God, she was lame and boring she decided then that tonight she was going to let her hair down, she wasn't going to go to extremes but she was going to have fun and she hoped she would run into her best friend.

She forgot to take her phone off silent when she had got home from school. She looked out the window as they drove in silence to the party although Tina and her brother were bickering as he told her he was only driving them because she bribed him, he was two years younger then Tina and she had caught him getting high with his friends while their parents were out of town, so she bribed him into taking her to this party. She couldn't help but laugh when he told Tina she was a brat even though he was younger than her. She was glad in this moment that she was an only child. She noticed they were almost there as he pulled around the back and dropped them off, you owe me he had and Tina knew he meant it because she could get in just as much trouble as him for coming to this party. "I'll give you cash brat." She said as they both climbed out of the car.

"Are you excited?" Tina asked as they stood outside of the frat house. Chelsea just shrugged. "God you need a drink," Tina said as she all but pulled her towards the house. Chelsea couldn't agree more with Tina about needing a drink. ''I conquer." She replied as they walked to the door and were admitted in, Chelsea knew Tina had been here before, she snickered to herself she loved Tina but Tina was a wild child... how they were best friends was beyond her but they complicated one another Tina made her loosen up and Chelsea made sure that no matter how wild Tina got that she stayed on track in school. She wondered to herself why she had really agreed to come was it really just to have fun or was she just hoping to see Phillip, she couldn't deny she missed him they rarely got to hang out anymore not that she didn't understand the reasons she still couldn't help but miss him.

Tina dragged her to where the drinks were and told her to do a shot, and then handed her a beer as well, Chelsea rarely drank, but what the hell she thought as she quickly downed the shot. Tina looked at her impressed. "About damn time," She told Chelsea. Chelsea just rolled her eyes but giggled as Tina showed her around. Tina knew this place to well then she remembered she had been sleeping with one of the frat guys. "The party will be hopping soon, it's still a little early, but soon you will see all kinds of hot older frat guys and slutty girls, and the great part is no one will know who anyone is." Chelsea smiled but that thought also made her a bit uneasy.

She took a deep breath and reminded herself that this was a party, not a funeral. She should be having fun not acting as if this party was the end of the world. "Loosen up Chelsea, have fun, live a little, here let's get another shot." Chelsea shrugged but followed after her friend. Tina had been right not long after they had arrived did the party start to really pick up, hot people all over the place, doing shots, grinding against one another, talking to one another, Tina was right this was fun as she started to get buzzed.

Your touch is the poetry I want to write.

Vanilla is not my flavor.

I will kneel before him, I shall crawl to him, I will remain still for him, anyway he wishes I will be.

I am not afraid to taste your dark side.

Last edited by AngelofyourNighmares : 09-29-2018 at 11:47 PM.

Old 09-30-2018, 12:24 AM   #3
FireyIce
That One Guy

Phil was busy socializing with other people throughout the time leading up to the auction. Part of the time he was dancing with a few strangers, making it seem as if there wasn’t a care in the world. At the rate his night had gone from great to shitty, he was hoping to make that the case as he let out a howl as the random girl started to grind on him. He wasn’t known for being a problem child, usually he just hung out with some friends and his then ex-girlfriend.

“Here you go,” One of his friends told him as they handed him a beer. One of the unwritten rules that he had with his friends was that if something bad happened to either one of them, they would help each other out with simple things from talking to getting food to anything else. Once the dance finished, he whispered a sexy thank you in the girl’s ear as he gave her a light slap on the ass as he went outside to get some fresh air.

The air was getting a bit chillier as it had been close to two hours since he had first set out to go to the party. It was nice to get a moment to collect his thoughts while there was still time before the auction. The auction that he had heard rumors about and never thought he would ever be a part of. Some of it was since he was hoping that Sarah was going to be the one. He took a few more sips of what was his third beer before going back inside.

When he got back in he signaled for his friends. “Hey guys,” He began to say to them, “I was thinking that with what happened earlier, if I could get some help if I’m a bit short on cash for the auction,” Phil admitted. He didn’t even think about the fact that Chelsea would even be here. Knowing her, as well as he did, there wasn’t any doubt that she was probably home studying. He figured the sense of guilt was kind of due to him making what he knew would be a stupid decision and not having her counsel on what not to do like she had done in the past.

“Yeah, we got you,” They added in support as all of them found a place to sit down, getting a good view of where the individuals would be up to be auctioned off. By this time, the announcement was being made for the four contestants to get ready to come on the makeshift stage. Philip thought that if he didn’t get lucky from this tonight, then it just wasn’t supposed to be.

Old 09-30-2018, 01:31 PM   #4
AngelofyourNighmares
Use me and please me sir

Chelsea was one not to get drunk, she didn't like the way it stripped away one's inhibitions, she was the type that liked to have control over her own body and mind. At the same time, however, she was tired of being a good girl, but that didn't mean she wanted to sleep with the first guy she came across, then again no one would know so what was the harm in it, the first two guys she slept with left her with broken hearts, clearly a one night stand wouldn't do the same, in that there was no one to answer to and no one to be in a commitment with, it was just a one time thing you do you and I do me she thought but she wasn't really that girl.

She should have texted Phil but she didn't want to bother him she knew he was probably off somewhere having a great time with his girlfriend and she didn't want to be a buzz kill. She took a deep breath and stood in a corner while Tina was flirting with a group of guys, Tina didn't have a problem letting go, but Chelsea was different she didn't want to sleep around she was more of a one-man woman, though it would be a hell of a lot easier had she been. She watched the action carefully, the guys were really letting loose she thought then again why did they care they were a bunch of college guys who could care less about the female population as long as they were getting laid it didn't matter.

What the hell was wrong with her, this was a party and she was killing her own buzz at this point. She was glad Phil didn't act like this then again how did she really know? Maybe it was just that she didn't want to see her best friend in that light. Tina came back over to her giggling talking gibberish about some auction that she felt Chelsea needed to enter, Chelsea naive and confused had no idea what her red-headed friend was spewing over. She needed another drink if she were going to listen to this nonsense. They went to the so-called drink garden and this time Chelsea opted for something a bit stronger than beer as she downed a shot and they set her up with a vodka water. You need to do this, Chelsea it will be good for you, get those two assholes out of your system for good.

Chelsea laughed and drink more of the vodka and realized she was getting a little too, loose or so she felt. She shook her head at Tina but gave in and asked her what this said auction was all about. Tina told her to finish her drink and she would tell her what she knew of the auction. So Chelsea did as she was told. Chelsea finished the drink and felt hot all over, in such a good way, she looked at her friend as if she lost her mind as the auction was explained to her. At this point, she knew she should not have agreed to come here with Tina after she heard about the auction, yet at the same time, she wondered what the hell. What did she have to lose, no one here knew her, aside from Tina and Phil and she was sure he would be too involved in his own thing to even know she was there, besides he hadn't texted her so maybe he wasn't even here.

She took a deep breath and thought let's do it, as she downed another shot. As she told Tina she would do it Tina looked stunned that she had agreed and Chelsea only shrugged her shoulders. Tina was right what did she have to lose, it was one night with a hot stranger that she would never have to see again, and she owed it to herself, she had always played by the book, maybe for one night only she needed to slam the book closed. She was nervous however when she walked in the makeshift stage the other three girls were confident and ready, her, on the other hand, showed no signs of being excited, even though deep down part of her was. Just relax she told herself as she looked out into the crowd she was glad for the masks, it made her feel more at ease.

I will kneel before him, I shall crawl to him, I will remain still for him, anyway he wishes I will be.

Old 10-01-2018, 03:53 PM   #5
FireyIce
That One Guy

As the girls walked onto the makeshift stage, there were a lot of hollering and cat calls. With the amount of alcohol that was being consumed by a lot of guys and girls, mixed with a lot of hormones, there was no doubt multiple sexual references were made. Phil, who normally wouldn’t be as indulgent, was participating by whistling as the girls took to the stage. He was too far back to see any detail on the faces, but he did see two blonds, a brunette, and a redhead.

When the announcer got on the stage, he clapped with everyone and then began to silence the crowd. “As per our tradition,” He said with a lot of charisma, “We are going to be having our annual auction. These four lovely ladies are going to get to spend some quality time with the highest bidder.” There was no doubt that the person doing the auction was aware of what he had to say to make sure it was implied that sex wasn’t being solicited.

The rules were simple, one guy or girl to one of the girls being auctioned off. Cell phones weren’t allowed and the girls on stage already gave theirs up to be kept safe. It was inferred that while making out, there wasn’t to be any talking unless the person paying wanted there to be. The rules were simple, the girls were to go upstairs after the auction and get cleaned up before their suitor would show up. The last rule was that it was tradition that makes be kept on to protect everyone’s privacy.

The first girl to be auctioned off was the redhead. The price that was paid did indicate that a lot of the people did have a thing for redheads. The biggest surprise of all was that the winner was a female. Though there were a lot of guys that showed their sadness in not winning, the amount of guys glad made up for it.

The next girl was one of the blondes. There was the same thing, a lot of guys wanting to win, at any cost. Though he would never admit it to his family, he had bid each time. Once the prices got to over $200, he decided to stop. Though he had no idea that number two was Chelsea.

The third girl was the other blonde. It was no doubt that there was a lot of pent up testosterone. As the numbers slowly crept up, Phil whispered to his friend to bet for him. His friend gave him a bit of a shocked look when he said the amount. “Are you sure?” The friend asked. He replied with a simple yes. Then the next bet, going into the one hundred, was immediately countered with offering all $260 he had gotten out. The sounds made it to where no one else wanted to really compete with that price. Once someone did, the next offer he had his friend make was for $300. After that, there were no more bets. Pleased with his results, Phil got his phone out and turned it off before getting the remaining amount from his friends and waited until the auction was over.

There was about 10 minutes from when the auction ended that the winners were told what order the rooms were in. Phil didn’t know in his inebriated state that he was getting the rooms mixed up. As he turned over his phone and the cash, he made his way upstairs after the girl had gone up. When he got to the top of the stairs, he counted out, wrongly, the third door and opened it. The lights were still out and he could make the figure on the bed. He held his finger to his mouth indicating that he wanted to have a quiet and peaceful session.

Old 10-04-2018, 11:19 PM   #6
AngelofyourNighmares
Use me and please me sir

She didn't want to be nervous but that was exactly how she felt in this moment, although she knew she wouldn't back down either. She took a deep breath and told herself to just relax this was normal and people did things like this all the time, even though she knew that wasn't the case. She took a deep breath as she stepped on the stage what the hell was she getting herself into, this wasn't even safe really she thought to herself but than again wasn't that what this night was all about was being reckless for once in her life. She hoped Phil would not find out she was here, or that she was participating in this auction he would probably be so disappointed in her. She listened to the announcer but she was a little to buzzed to really hear most of what he had to say or maybe she was just blocking it all out.

She wondered who the hell had come up with this auction in the first place, and at the moment she felt like a slut, but hey who really cared she was of age technically speaking and she didn't know anyone here aside from Tina and she was not one to carry things back considering all Chelsea knew on her friend. She however liked the way he was explaining things he wasn't degrading the girls that was something she thought to herself. She shook her head why was she really doing this she wondered to herself, was it really because she was tired of being the good girl, or because she was just lonely and it wasn't as if the last two guys she had been involved sexually with had left her satisfied, she wasn't even sure she had a proper orgasm with them, no in face she knew she didn't considering every time they left she had to finish herself off.

She listened carefully to the rules but they were pretty basic she thought, good straight forward that's what she liked. She didn't know how she felt about not having her cell phone on her, but maybe for once it would be nice not to have it after all. No talking that was good she was sure she had nothing to say and it kept things from being awkward this she could deal with this was getting better and better by the minute. She didn't mind getting cleaned up, she had no reason to care and she had already had a shower before coming out. She enjoyed the fact of the mask, she didn't really want to see the person she was getting involved with, she wasn't one of them girls that looks mattered to her, but at the same time she didn't have to worry about the guy knowing or finding out who she was.

She looked over and noticed the redhead was first to be up for bid, she had to admit the girl was hot, if she was into chicks anyway. Guess the old saying about redheads was true she thought to herself. She laughed to herself at the fact a woman had bought the redhead she hoped the girl was open to experimenting and or was a lesbian. She could hear disappointed sighs around the room, but then the excitement began to build once more. She could not believe some of the bids, this was something and she found that although she had been nervous this whole thing was rather intriguing. She chewed on her lip as it was her turn, she was stunned that men would want to bid on a woman without seeing her face but hey what did she know about the mans mind.

She took a deep breath and decided just to enjoy this and go with it, Tina was in the front giving her a thumbs up. She couldn't help but to laugh at her friend. She hoped that she was worth the money then again did it matter, because she wanted hers in return not money but a good time wasn't that why she had agreed to this. She felt her heart racing as the time was fast approaching. Just relax and have fun she thought subconsciously. She listened as they bid on the other blond that accompanied the stage with her. The person that was bidding really wanted this girl badly, maybe it was just because she was the last girl on stage who knew she didn't, hell after this night she didn't know much of anything. She shook her head and thought to herself what one wouldn't do to get laid.

I can do this she thought to herself and I want to do this. She wondered if the cell phone thing went both ways or if that was just a rule for the girls, in her rather buzzed state she didn't really care. She was told what room to go to after she cleaned up and she went up with the other girls to do so, good thing the frat had more than one bathroom. She took a deep breath when she finished and went to the room and got comfortable on the bed, well as much as she could. She heard the door open and her heart began to race she was nervous and excited all at the same time. She was rather glad that the lights were out it was hide how nervous she was. She didn't speak she could see that he put his finger over his mouth, good she thought this would be perfect.

Old 10-05-2018, 03:33 PM   #7
FireyIce
That One Guy

Philip tried to think for a moment as he saw the figure on the bed. Was this the one that he had bet on? He wasn’t sure, and it only took a moment for him to realize that he had a willing girl to have a good time with him. With the thought fleeing from his mind, he took off the magician’s cape portion of his costume and had continued to progress with the dress shirt, shoes, pants and hat. There wasn’t much that he was left in by the time he got onto the bed.

Once on the bed, he looked at the lovely face in front of him. Without any words he leaned in and kissed her gently, trying to gauge a reaction. At the same time he was kissing her, he slid his hands up her thighs, feeling the knee-high socks before he felt her bare skin. Philip got to the point where one of his hands had felt her panties. He began to rub the fabric of them, seeing if he could get her to moan. The fact that there was no talking seemed to make it be more primal than he expected, though it was something he was realizing that he liked.

After spending a few moments having a small make out session with Chelsea, he moved up next to her on the bed and began to take his boxers off, exposing his hard member. It was then that he leaned over and got the notepad and pen on the nightstand and wrote down “Which one? Both?” as he held up a condom and a plan b pill. He was curious to what she was going to choose, though he was secretly hoping that she would go with just the pill.

Old 10-05-2018, 03:57 PM   #8
AngelofyourNighmares
Use me and please me sir

Her heart was racing she wondered if she should remove her clothes or let him do that, she decided to let him have the fun, she realized she was shaking and told herself to calm down, she needed a night of reckless abandonment. She chewed on her lip and waited she had no idea where this evening was going to go but yet she wanted this correction she needed this. She was glad the lights were off and that the room was silent and he wanted it to be silent, at least he wouldn't be able to tell how nervous she really was. She could vaguely see him taking off his clothing, and she had to admit even in the darkness of the room he had a hot body. She could see him coming over to the bed and she had to tell herself to calm down.

She could make out the shadow of his face and from what she could tell he had been very handsome, this was a pleasant surprise she thought to herself. She was a little shocked when he leaned in a gently kissed her she hadn't known what to expect but she hadn't expected this. She gasped a little as his hands moved up her thighs feeling her knee high socks that went with this foolish costume. When his hands met her panties she closed her eyes and told herself to just enjoy this, they were two adults and she was doing nothing wrong. She let out a light moan that seemed to echo through the silence of the room as her breathing hitched and her heart started to beat so loudly she thought he might be able to hear it.

The silence added an exciting element to it all. She had to admit that he was a damn good kisser it was amazing and it felt so good it wasn't rushed or sloppy as she was used to in the past. Her breath caught when he exposed his member he was big. She took the pen and wrote down simply pill. She didn't think about diseases at the moment though at the moment she didn't really care. She simply then took the pad from him and laid it on the table with a smile as she leaned back over to him.

Old 10-05-2018, 05:01 PM   #9
FireyIce
That One Guy

Though his mask was covering up his face pretty well, he still felt inclined when she wrote down her response. He was almost sure that he was going to be wearing a condom. Even if he was willing to speak, he still wouldn’t have said anything about the response. When he felt her lay back into him, he decided to pick up where he left off. The continuation of a simple kiss on the lips, this time getting a bit of a response from her.

His hands started to go back up thighs, this time, however, not as slowly. He could feel where her panties were and slid his hands to her side and began to pull down on the bands. Tyler wasn’t sure if she was going to be wearing a thong or not due to the fact that the costume wasn’t designed to be slutty. Though he also didn’t know if the girl he was with even came here with the expectation of getting laid. He reminded himself that it wasn’t necessarily his plan.

As he took the panties off, he flung them like a rubber band near the pile of clothes he had. Though there was the no talking rule, he was pretty sure it would probably garner a small chuckle at least. He had one hand go back up and feel around her pussy as their kiss broke. The fact that it was dark and they were still restricted by their masks made it more amusing. It was like getting to know someone and having that thrill of a surprise. He wondered in the back of his head if that is why Sarah cheated on him. His thought was quickly diminished as he felt around her pussy and realized she was shaven.

He leaned down and kissed her neck gently as he pushed a finger in her pussy. He could tell that she was getting wet, which he didn’t mind at all. Tyler began to move down the bed, taking off the boots and socks. Shortly after those came off, he used his hands to spread the girl’s legs a bit and his head started to make its way into the darkness of her dress. Without any hesitation, he started to lick her pussy, tasting her wetness as he used his hands to spread her pussy lips open. There was no hiding that he intended to eat her out good and hard.

As his tongue started to get situated in Chelsea’s pussy, he moved his hands up her dress, feeling her bra as he squeezed her breasts. They felt larger than he would’ve guessed. The costume that she was wearing was covering a lot more surprises than he thought. He was becoming very aroused seeing how willing this seemingly good girl was willing to be bad.

Old 10-05-2018, 10:41 PM   #10
AngelofyourNighmares
Use me and please me sir

She was a little surprised at her own response, but who was she to question things tonight, tonight was her night and she wanted to have fun and forget about life for a while. Time for, miss goodie two shoes to go away and for the bad Chelsea to come out and play. She was grateful he didn't say anything that would have made her answer very awkward. She leaned back into him and found her fingers raking along his chest in the dark she had a devilish little smile on her face, she wasn't a virgin but she wasn't really experienced, to say the least considering her last two guys were complete morons and only cared about getting themselves off.

She decided it was time to let herself enjoy this and when he placed another kiss this time she opened her mouth and let him in. To say his hands going along her body wasn't making her responsive would be an utter lie. She leaned up so she could give him access to pull them down. This costume was really her only choice she might have wanted to cut loose but she also didn't want to look like a slut, then again isn't that what she was being right now. When she came to this party she didn't know what to expect and this was definitely not on the list but at this moment in time, she was glad Tina had talked her into it.

She would buy Tina a cookie she thought with a laugh in her mind, she had been nervous before but something about the silence of the room and being with a stranger was really turning her on. She blushed a little when he flung her silky panties over to his own pile of clothes. She knew the rules of not talking but she couldn't help the little giggle that escaped her lips, a giggle Phillip knew well, but in his drunken and lust filled state probably wouldn't recognize. When he broke the kiss and his hand found her now hot and damp pussy she let a little gasp escape her lips. There was something thrilling about being here with a stranger, something dark and even dangerous and hot, god was this hot. She wondered if he was having the same kind of thoughts that she was.

She pushed thoughts of this was wrong out of her head, or that people wouldn't approve, and for a moment even Phil because she was sure he would be so disappointed in her but she didn't care at the moment. She bit her lip the more he touched her the hotter she became. She leaned her head back giving him better access to her neck, yes right there kiss me right there, she was becoming hot all over almost in a frenzy she had never felt more turned on in her life, and when he pushed his finger inside of her another low moan escaped her lips, damn he knew exactly where to kiss her and how to touch her. This she was not used to. She was getting wetter and wetter by the minute and she wasn't the least bit ashamed.

She felt him remove her boots and socks and it was all she could to contain herself from pulling him to her and having him fuck her right then and there, but she was patient after all he had paid good money for her... and she was going to give him what he wanted and what she so desperately needed. She didn't hesitate to spread her legs for him, her dress hiking up as she did so. Wait this wasn't happening this she didn't expect this, fuck she thought and nearly jumped out of her skin when he started to lick her shaved and wet pussy. She thought this was just going to be straightforward sex he got sex and if she was lucky enough he would at least make her cum with his cock, no one had given her that pleasure yet, or this she thought.

She gasped and moaned as her hands dug into the bed sheets if he didn't stop she was going to cum right then and there, good god, oh fuck she thought she nearly screamed out but just dug her nails harder into the bed sheets. She was dizzy from the pleasure that was soaring through her body, she was feeling things she never felt before. Breath she told herself, she wanted to cum and she was trying to hold herself back. If she were allowed to speak she would have begged him for more or would have begged him for more. This was better then any fantasy she could have imagined.

Old 10-10-2018, 12:34 AM   #11
FireyIce
That One Guy

Philip wanted to make sure that the experience was just as pleasurable for the girl as it was for him. As he felt her pussy tighten, he pulled back and let his tongue leave her body. Though it was partially being a tease, it was also partially because he wanted to enjoy the body that had been hidden by her costume. With the dress already hiked up, he moved his hands out from under the dress.

He moved around and held her up as he moved his hands to find the zipper on the dress, his cock still hard as he hoped to see what her naked body looked like, even with a hint of light from the moonlight in the darkness. As the dress became undone and was tossed to the ground, he leaned down and kissed just above her cleavage. This time the hands were going to the bra. It wasn’t as quickly as he had hoped, but a moment later, he had succeeded at freeing the boobs.

The desire and lust that had been burning in him since seeing her on the bed not too long ago, was even more heightened as he took in her body. The smoothness of her skin, the perkiness of her breasts, all of it. His hands explored Chelsea’s body as he made his way back to her breasts, rewarding them for their patience as he squeezed them while pushing her back down. As if in a fluid motion, he laid down and kissed her as his member started to enter her. He could feel her wetness acting as a natural lubricant for his member as he pushed quite a bit in.

The kissing intensified to help muffle the moans and groans as he pushed even farther into her. His hands moved up her body, finding her arms and holding them down as his chest pressed against her. He started to slowly pick up the pace as he began to fuck her harder. He could feel the two of them acting as one, finding a rhythm. Once they found that unison, he held her and rolled over so he was on his back, looking at her mask, his hands finding their way back to her breasts.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:48 PM   #12
AngelofyourNighmares
Use me and please me sir

She had never been this close to being pushed over the edge from anyone before, aside from her own expertise with her hand, this man knew what he was doing she thought to herself. When he pulled away she wanted to scream at him not to stop that she had been so close, as she had been so many times in the past when she couldn't get off. She was glad that he couldn't see her face because her disappointment would have clearly been evident. She had calmed down a bit since he had pulled away from her body, but then his hands started searching once more, in the dark it was hard to see much, the moonlight there only source of light.

She had never been so turned on in her entire life and by a stranger no less maybe that was the turn-on of it all is that she had no idea who the man was nor what he looked like and she liked it this way no strings attached and no chance to have her heart broken yes this was perfect. She liked the feel of having the dress off nothing to confine her and she could feel his naked flesh against her bare body now and it felt like heaven she let out a low moan when he kissed above her cleavage. She had never been more excited for anything before and she wanted his hands all over her she wanted him inside of her. She gasped when he freed her breast she just wanted his hands on her she wanted him as she had never wanted any man before.

She could feel him looking over her body and she was glad to say that she was in perfect shape, she was a runner and also worked out and ate right, not that she really had to she had a good metabolism and didn't really have to worry about what she ate anyway. Her heart was racing she realized as she thought that she hoped he enjoyed what he could see of her body in the moonlight. She closes her eyes and just enjoyed the sensations of his hands along her body as they once more found her breast and squeezed them gently. She moaned into his kiss when he started to enter her body, oh god she thought he felt so good, and she didn't know if it was because she didn't know him or because he actually knew what he was doing and wasn't rushing it just to get off.

It had been a while, but she had already been soaking wet from lust and need and also the tongue lashing he had placed upon her body, and her brain continued to scream for more and for release. The farther he pushed into her tightness and her wetness the more she found herself moaning from the pleasure that was coursing through her veins and her body. When he held her arms down she found herself even more turned on as her tongue searched for his and her body arched to meet his own wanting him deep inside of her wanting to feel his balls smacking against her cervix. The harder he went the more she moaned and it felt good so fucking good, so this is what it felt like to really get fucked she thought to herself.

She was starting to get louder and louder with her moans and she was sure they would be able to hear her a block away, she was so close now so very close. It felt so good, so fucking good and she needed and wanted more. She gasped and giggled when he held her tight and then flipped himself over to where he was on his back and she was on top of him, this new position made her even crazier than before and she started to move her hips against his hard cock as his hands found their way to her breast again and she let out another low moan. She was so close so very close.

Old 10-12-2018, 01:54 PM   #13
FireyIce
That One Guy

Phil’s breathing started to get a bit heavier as he was holding back his throbbing member from shooting deep into her. His hands continued to feel her breasts, her nipples being pinched and pulled a little as he was becoming engulfed hearing the girl’s moans. He move one hand up and pushed back the faint blondness of her hair to see more of her masked face. It didn’t take long for his hand to move up there, down the front of her body.

As he felt the smooth skin, the firm muscles, he realized he had hit the jackpot with getting this girl. There wasn’t any doubt that she took good care of herself. For a moment he thought he should send Sarah a thank you text or note since he wouldn’t be able to have this wonderful experience if she wasn’t cheating on him. Once he found what he was after, that thought went straight to the back of his mind. His hand had found this mysterious girl’s clit.

As he began to rub her clit, he started to grunt a little bit as he tried to force more of his member deeper into Chelsea’s pussy. At the same time, he began to rub her clit, slowly at first. The slowness started to turn into a bit faster as he heard her breathing and moaning increase. He could feel her pussy tighten around his cock as his balls hit against her. Was she about to have an orgasm? Had she ever had one before? It didn’t take long before he realized not knowing the answer to these questions was turning him on more.

Philip did his best not to say anything. It was extremely hard, probably harder than he had thought. After pinching, pulling and rubbing her clit a bit more, he couldn’t hold his load in anymore. He immediately moved the hand that was switching between her breasts and guided it down to her hips. His other hand, moving from her clit to her hips as well, at the same time. He was hoping she wasn’t thinking he was some kind of pig, though this was a onetime thing, he wasn’t sure why he was worried about it.

He held Chelsea down hard as he started to shoot his load in her. Both of them were moaning and it wouldn’t be a surprise if anyone in the other rooms heard them. He felt stream after stream continue to leave him. He closed his eyes as he tried to stay hard while he finished his orgasm.

Old 10-14-2018, 08:53 PM   #14
AngelofyourNighmares
Use me and please me sir

She was stunned at this mans stamina this was definitely something that Chelsea was not used to anyone ever held off so she could get satisfaction with them it was always she pretended they got off and she finished herself off. Each touch and pull to her hardened nipples only made her moan that much more and she decided to herself that she didn't want this night to end soon, but there was a time limit and there were rules as well and one of the rules was that you were not to stay the entire night with the other person maybe that was for the best she thought to herself. She sighed as he pushed her hair from her face, she would love to see his face under the mask but decided that too was for the best.

She sighed at each touch he placed along her body it felt so good better than she ever thought it could feel and she wanted more no she needed more. She was breathing so heavy and uncontrollably she thought she might combust right then and there. She was moaning and writhing atop of him and she wanted to cum with him she wanted to feel him shoot inside of her and she wanted him to feel her pussy constricting against his hard cock as they came together. She had never been more sexually aroused and needy then she was in this moment and she didn't want it to ever end she had needed and wanted him.

So many thoughts were going through her mind all at once, and so much pleasure was coursing through her veins, and she was so close so close to going over the edge but she controlled herself and tightened her muscles to keep herself from cumming it was all about controlling your body she thought to herself. Once his hand found her clit, however, all bets were almost off and she arched and moaned and rode his cock as deep as it would go into her slick wet pussy. He pushed up as a way of helping his cock go deeper inside of her and finally her hands did there own traveling of his body, she traced her fingernails along his chest, damn he was toned and defined she thought to herself, and he had a big cock, she hadn't done so bad she reminded herself for once grateful that her friend pushed her into doing something for herself for once.

Each touch to her clit made her go wild and she couldn't control her moaning or her breathing her heart was pounding and she knew he would be able to hear it. The faster he went the more insane she felt and she was coming completely undone oh please don't let this moment end she thought to herself. Her pussy tightened and his cock was deep inside of her and she knew any moment she was going to explode around his cock. She was so close to cumming. This would technically be her first at a man's hand, all her other times were her own, but the climax that was building inside of her was intensifying and she wanted so bad to cum with him. Her breathing was becoming less and less controlled as was her moaning, and she wanted so bad to tell him she was going to cum and beg him to cum with her but this was a no speaking zone.

She was having a hard time not saying anything, it thrilled her and made her long to speak for just a moment but again she knew she had very good self-control, well at least before this night. She had always been a rule follower but she was so tempted to break the riles right now. This was it she thought this is how a real man fucked a woman and made her cum like there was no tomorrow and with that she finally let go as her orgasm rocked her body and she could have sworn that she saw stars. At the same time that her orgasm rocked her body, she felt him start to orgasm just as hard as she had if not harder, and they were both lost in a sea of moans and groans and she didn't care whom would hear them. His hands were all over her and she didn't mind one bit if anything she wanted more.

She moaned even more at the way he held her down as her orgasm seemed to continue rolling throughout her body and she continued to ride him as he had what she felt was his own intense orgasm. Holy fuck she thought knowing she had never cum like that before in her life even with how well she had known her own body. Her nails had dug into his chest and for a moment she had hoped she didn't hurt him, then again she didn't think it would matter this was only a one-night thing. She knew he was trying to stay hard inside of her as he rode out his own orgasm, and she smiled to herself incredible.

She rolled off of him when they were both sated and reached over him for the pad and pencil. "That was amazing, thank-you." She hadnt expected herself to write anything but after a orgasm that intense she felt as if she owed him.

Old 10-15-2018, 11:36 AM   #15
FireyIce
That One Guy

Philip was extremely grateful that he could feel Chelsea’s cum before he shot his load into her. The next few moments were fantastic for him as he continued to lay there catching his breath with her. He didn’t expect her to reach over and write anything. Then again, he wasn’t sure how to act exactly. Philip didn’t have a reputation of one-night stands, so this was still new territory for him, perhaps to the mystery girl as well, though he didn’t know. He was sure that she looked so much more confident on stage, so he thought it was a little strange to have a thank you note.

He took the pencil and paper and wrote in response, “Your welcome. I needed this a lot and you were fantastic.” After he wrote that, he leaned in close to her and kissed her lips and gave her breasts a last time squeeze.

He got up and started picking clothes up off the floor. He put on his shirt and cape as he found parts of her costume and set them on the bed for her. As much as he wasn’t trying to act like a chauvinistic pig, he couldn’t help but notice the tag on her bra had her at a 32C. Very nice he thought to himself before putting it on the bed. As he was finishing up an idea did pop into his head and he was curious as he held up his boxers and her panties. He set them both on the bed and grabbed the pencil and paper again. He wrote down “Not to sound like a jerk or perv, but trade / trophy for each of us?” Before setting them down on the bed and waiting for her answer, he brought them up to his masked face and smelled them.

As he finished dressing, he waved to the mysterious girl as he got out of the room. There was no doubt that he was going to give her some personal time. He figured he would meet up with his friends, maybe give a few details, and call it a night. No sooner than he left the room did he already miss the ache and feel of the mysterious girl next to him. For some reason he thought it felt right being with her. Perhaps it was the adrenaline he thought to himself.

When he got to the bottom of the stairs, the attendant was absent from his post. He let out a sigh as he didn’t want to waste any more time and grabbed one of the boxes and opened it up. To his surprise, his eyes opened as well as he saw it. The cover to a phone that was extremely unique. It couldn’t be could it? He picked it up and hit the home button and sure enough, there was a blurry picture in the background. He entered a PIN for the password and it unlocked. “Holy shit,” He said to himself as he noticed the image right away of Chelsea.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Asked the attendant in a very irritated tone.

He quickly turned the phone off and put it back. “I’m trying to find my phone. Some fucker wasn’t here when I got down.” He reached into the other box and a moment later he found his phone. He turned it on and started to head outside to the back of the house for some fresh air.

As he felt the vibrations and saw notifications pop up like it was doomsday, he turned up the volume on all the settings. Once he did that, he pulled up his texts and found Chelsea. He started to type in a message for her. “When you get this, go outside to the back of the house and respond with ‘I’m here’.” He sent it and wondered if what had just happened was real. He was thinking about the details, a brief recap of the night. Had he chosen the wrong door? Was she really here? Did they just change the course of their friendship?

He didn’t know how long he was waiting for his phone to have a response. It felt like an eternity until he heard and saw a new text from Chelsea. Between checking his other notifications, mostly I’m sorry texts from Sarah, he hadn’t looked up in a while. When he got it, he looked up and saw a very familiar costume. “Chelsea?” He asked with a bit of shock as he held up his phone to show her.

Old 10-16-2018, 10:51 PM   #16
AngelofyourNighmares
Use me and please me sir

She never imagined a real orgasm could ever be so amazing perhaps that was the reason she felt obliged to tell him thank-you. She took several deep breaths however before she had reached over for the pencil and paper. She had shocked herself when she wrote him the little note. This was all so new and exciting for her and although she had been nervous and skeptical at the beginning of all of this she realized this was exactly what she had needed after all. Damn Tina for being right all along she thought to herself her thoughts taking over her for a moment. She had never been but with two guys even though she felt at 18 that was a lot though she knew it wasn't now three she laughed to herself.

She had been shy on that stage although by the end of all of this is was a different story part of her had wanted to leave him her number but that was against the rules as well and she knew that was for the best. She blushed grateful that he couldn't see the blush that had crept to her cheeks as he had written down his response she thought to herself what he meant by he needed this and then realized it didn't matter apparently they both had needed this and for once in her life she was glad she went through with something that Tina had pushed her into.

She smiled shyly into his lips and let out a little giggle when he gently squeezed her breast. She watched as he picked clothes from the floor and decided to wait until he had retrieved his then she would do the same. She smiled a thank you when he placed her clothes on the bed for her, for a one night stand she thought it didn't get much better then this he was kind and had not only fulfilled his needs but had made sure hers were fulfilled as well. She started pulling on her own clothing and felt a little shiver go through her, she was on a high this had been one of the most amazing nights of her life. She grinned as he laid her bra down beside her as well.

She looked at him a little confused for a moment as he held up their underwear for her to see. It didn't take her but a moment to realize what he was getting at. She watched him carefully as he once more grabbed the pen and the paper and began to scribble something on it. She couldn't help but laugh at what he had written but it was a good laugh, not the teasing mean kind. She wrote back sure I would like that. She blushed a bit when he smelled her undies and she shook her head. She watched as he left the room and gave him a small wave as he walked through and out the door. She started dressing once he left the room a nice hot shower would be in order when she got home. She needed to text Tina to let her know she was done.

She had to wait to get her phone though so she dressed even quicker and then headed out the door ten minutes later. She would text Tina and if Tina wanted to say she decided she would just get a cab home and Tina could do the same later then decided she would probably just stay with the frat guy she was dating. She was a little stunned that she wished the night had lasted longer... she went down to the bathroom to wash up a bit before heading down to the attendant to get her phone. She took a deep breath and made sure she had everything and when she did she bound down the steps. She was still on the same high she had been on 2 hours ago and she didn't think it was going to go away anytime soon.

She waited a few more moments she didn't want to risk running into her one night stand after all. When he got to the bottom of the steps the attendant held out the box for her and she quickly thanked him for blushing a little as she grabbed her phone, first she texted Tina in the corner of a room. "Do you want to stay I am going to call it a night I need a shower," Tina replied right away. "You go ahead tiger I'm going to stay, be careful XO Tomorrow I want the details." Chelsea giggled and shook her head. Chelsea figured then that uber would be faster than a cab, so she pulled the app up on her phone. She ran her fingers through her hair and had forgotten to check what the address was to this frat and not wanting to ask anyone she went ahead and googled that as well.

On her screen of her phone, there was a picture of her and Phil and it had always made her smile, once she had the address of the frat house she went in and pulled uber back up. She bit her lip and took a deep breath thinking about the night, she didn't really feel like a slut but at the same time, she had pretty much sold herself so technically she was now it not the time and the place to feel guilty she thought to herself. Your an adult well pretty much you've done nothing wrong. Her phone was acting ridiculous and the app wouldn't load she figured she would have to go outside to get better reception.

Damn cells she thought to herself. She chewed on her lip and walked outside to the front of the frat house. She walked outside and looked at her phone one bar seriously she needed to get a new cell service or something at this point, the internet on this phone was unbearable. She took a deep breath and decided to hand uber on the back burner and just call a cab she at least could 411 a cabs number. She felt a chill in the air and regretted not wearing a jacket. She took a deep breath she could always call Philip he would come and get her. Nah she didn't want to bother him and his girlfriend. She went to dial the cab service that she remembered she actually had saved to her phone for her mother's sake. She started to dial it but then heard Philips text tone playing it was the theme from Halloween.

She read the text and was a little confused how did he know she was here? She shrugged maybe Tina had run into him and mentioned that she was there. She walked to the back of the frat house still slightly cold and wondered what was going on. She felt as if something was wrong, Phil didn't seem like his normal upbeat self. She was more confused now than before as she finally got to the back of the frat the party had thinned a little and sent a text to him that said okay I am here what's wrong. She looked at his costume original Phil she thought to herself this was a theme she thought most the guys wore the same costume tonight but when he held up his phone she was more confused.

"What?" She asked softly. "Are you okay?'' She asked as she walked over to him.

Old 10-16-2018, 11:51 PM   #17
FireyIce
That One Guy

Though it wasn’t a long time, it felt like it. As Phil waited for Chelsea, he sat down at a chair and moved the one closer to him to where she would be able to sit down. He figured the news would be hard for both to explain or react to. As he continued to wait he called over to one of his friends, “Brad, can you get me two beers? Unopened?” He asked somewhat politely.

“No problem, Bro,” Was the standard response as he saw his friend leave than come back moments later with two beers.

Time had passed quickly, as it usually seemed to be the case when something was going wrong. Philip thought and thought, trying to piece it together in his mind, trying to think of what to say. He was almost ready for a monologue until he saw Chelsea and her costume. The eye contact said it all. He could see her, and she could see him.

As she got closer, he stood up and gave her a hug. He sat down and offered her a seat along with a beer. “Today,” He began to say with somewhat of a clear head, “Has been crazy. So, the morning was just like any other. I went to class, went to my dorm and worked out before getting ready for this party.” He took a breath and opened his beer, taking a small sip. “I went to go get Sarah and, well, you know me. Mr. Punctual, right?” There was a slight chuckle at the fact his timing and responsibility fucked him over to a degree. “Well, she was screwing some other guy, we got into it verbally, and I headed over here. And this is where it gets interesting,” He said as he looked at her, taking off his mask. “I decided to get ‘revenge’ in my mind by using the money from our joint account to participate in the auction and…” He could feel his throat tighten as he tried to figure out what to say. “Well… I got to participate. After I got done, I went to get my phone and the person wasn’t there. So, the box I checked, I noticed…” He paused as he took another drink. “Had your phone. And, I wasn’t sure until just now, but…”

It was hard for him to say what was next. Instead, he reached into his pocket and pulled out her panties, trying to still conceal them. “I remember there were two blondes, but… In your pocket will be my boxers.” He was curious how flushed his face had been. They were well isolated from others and he wasn’t sure if he was supposed to feel guilt, shame, or whatever. “We just had sex.” There was no doubt that the look on her face was anything short of shock. “And I’ll be honest, it was probably the best sex I’ve ever had. Not that there’s much to compare it to…” He said as he took another drink, wondering how she was taking all of this.

Old 10-21-2018, 01:03 PM   #18
AngelofyourNighmares
Use me and please me sir

As she walked towards the back where Philip had wanted her to meet him she wondered what was so important considering he hadn't even asked what she had been there for. She took a deep breath she hated when her best friend was upset or even appeared to be upset they knew one another so well after all. Oh well, she thought they would figure everything out together considering they could get through anything together. She realized her heart had been pounding as she walked to meet her best friend what on earth could he need to talk to her about she replayed the past couple of weeks out in her head they hadn't talked much but that was only because they both had been busy.

No, nothing at all could be wrong between the two of them as far as she knew everything between them had been okay as far as she knew. She had hoped everything in school was okay and that he wasn't struggling or anything of that sort or that everything was okay between him and his girlfriend. She bit her lip as she so often did when she was upset or nervous about something. When she rounded the corner she had seen her best friend sitting there as if he were deep in thought about something a perplexed look on his face as he seemed confused.

What was wrong she wondered to herself as she looked at him his eyes said it all she just wished she knew what it was he had been thinking about when she walked out to meet him. She rolled her eyes a little at the rather generic costume that Phil had decided to wear her heart racing at the sight of it however as her thoughts went back to that room and what had transpired between her and her one night stand. She smiled softly to herself when he hugged her, his hugs she thought to herself were always the best and he always smelled so good. She took the seat that he offered her then the beer but she didn't take a drink. If he only knew how crazy she thought to herself.

She listened carefully as he started to explain his day her heart racing as he did so, he seemed so confused and worried even she thought to herself. She imagined him working out he had always been in shape as long as she had known him she didn't even think he would have to work out because he would still look hot she shook her head why couldn't she think he was hot just because he was her best friend didn't mean she couldn't appreciate how hot he was she wasn't blind after all. She watched as he continued to speak. She took a deep breath at the mention of Sara's name for some reason she didn't like that girl and she didn't know why considering that she never really met the girl but one time and she had gotten a bad vibe from her.

She smiled at him tenderly at the mention of him being punctual though she didn't see that as a bad thing she thought it was a very good trait to have after all. She felt her heart drop at the mention of his girlfriend being with another man her heart ached for him she knew how much his girlfriend meant to him and she knew him seeing that couldn't have been easy for him. She bit her lip as he explained the rest of his story to her as she looked at him gently, still feeling heartbroken at what he had to say to her at the mention of the auction her heart fluttered considering that he had participated no oh no this couldn't be happening she thought to herself. At the mention of her phone once more her heart rate picked up and she had to look away for a moment.

Oh god, she thought this couldn't be happening she couldn't have slept with her best friend. She watched him as he reached into his pocket for something and she was pretty sure what it was for but didn't say anything about it. She noticed her panties and her heartbeat picked up and her face turned red as she remembered the boxers that would be carefully tucked away in her pocket. She hadn't felt shame until this very moment and not because she had slept with her best friend but because he would now know that she had basically sold herself and had sex with someone she didn't know. It was different for men to have a one night stand then it was for woman considering men were made out to be gods and woman were made out to be sluts.

She didn't know what to say when he said that they had just had sex. She took a deep breath trying to replay everything that had happened over and over in her head she had to admit it was the best sex she had ever had as well. She didn't know what to say or how to react so she waited for Phil to say something.

Old 10-22-2018, 04:46 PM   #19
FireyIce
That One Guy

Philip sat there in silence with Chelsea for a few moments. He was trying to figure out what to say as he heard the voices and laughter in the background. He had his hand cupping his face for a moment before he realized he would have to speak to break the silence. As he looked up and saw Chelsea’s angelic face, he had an epiphany: She was probably the best for him. Sure, he had been with several girls, though he couldn’t think of anyone that would dedicate their time to him if he needed someone to talk to. And, as messed up as it was, the sex that he had was wonderful.

“You know what, Chelsea?” He asked with some confidence. “This isn’t how I planned on having my day go. And I’m pretty sure it wasn’t how you were having it go either.” He held her hands and pulled her onto his lap. “Fuck it,” He said to her as he held her. “I think that we should be together. You’ve been with me through all the good and bad, and I’ve done the same with you. It makes sense,” Philip pointed out.

He was curious to see how crazy he must have been, so he decided to elaborate a little bit on his reasoning. “We’ve known each other for forever, we trust each other, hell, we’ve been there for each other. I remember admitting years ago I had a crush on you and it always seemed like the timing was never there. What if it’s supposed to be our time to be with each other now?” He had asked her. To him, it was all making sense. Every time either of them broke up, they consoled each other and over time, it seemed like something would happen from having Phil pursue asking her out. But he realized that this was the perfect chance for them. There was no reason she wouldn’t be able to get into the school next year, they could even room together.

“Now that I think about it. I do regret having sex, but only in the sense that I did what I did. I don’t think any less of you and I hope you wouldn’t think any less of me.” He had his hands on her side as he pulled her closer to him. “What do you say? I know it could be a terrible idea, but I’m willing to take that risk. And hell, you can even crash in my dorm tonight,” He offered knowing how late it was getting.

Old 10-27-2018, 10:52 PM   #20
AngelofyourNighmares
Use me and please me sir

It seemed as if the silence would go on between them forever but at the moment she just had no idea of what to say to him at the moment this whole thing had just become more awkward then it had been before. It was a bit distracting she thought to herself all the background noise but this was a party after all. She was watching him carefully and she decided she needed to stand up she was becoming restless sitting there. She took a deep breath at the way he looked at her as if he was seeing her for the first time. To say she didn't have some feelings for her best friend would be a lie but at the same time, it was a line she never allowed herself to cross either.

She wanted so much to say something but at the time being she was just at a complete loss for words. So many thoughts were going through her head at the moment she had always loved Phil but she never allowed herself to fall in love with her one he had been a bit of a player in high school and she had enough of that and two she couldn't imagine her life without her best friend and what if they got together and everything went south then she wouldn't have a boyfriend or her very best friend. She reached and tucked a strand of stray hair behind her ear shyly. She looked at him a little bit confused when he said her name and wondered what he was going to say because she had no idea what she was going to say.

He had no idea she thought to herself when he had mentioned this was not the way either of them had been expecting there day to go but a part of her was glad he had been her one-night stand. She was a bit stunned when he took her hands in his and then pulled her into his lap where she realized her heart was starting to race. Slow down she thought in her head. Part of what he had to say had been right it did make sense but did they actually have feelings for one another or was this all because they had just had mind-blowing sex? She looked at him and the confusion was sure to be seen on her face yet she didn't care they had always been nothing but honest with one another and she wanted it to stay that way.

She remembered the night he had told her he had a crush on her she had been in a relationship at the time and they both decided they couldn't or would never get in between one another's relationships and they both had always agreed with that. She looked at him maybe he was right but what if he wasn't? The thought of them being together was amazing but the thought of losing him was heartbreaking no other guy would ever come close to Phil as a friend or anything else she could date a million people so could he but they would always be the most important person to one another so what if they lost that what then she wondered. She bit her lip and looked away for a moment all of her thoughts seemed to be running together.

He had wanted her a long time ago she thought to herself so perhaps this wasn't just about the sex the two of them had just shared. She wanted nothing more than to agree with him but part of her was scared at the same time. She took a deep breath this was all happening so fast it didn't help that he was also on the rebound. She listened to him and she smiled a little to herself. "Never." She said and she meant that she wouldn't think less of him over something like this and not because she had done the same but because she was not a judgemental person nor could she ever think less of him even if she wanted to he meant so much to her.

The closer that he pulled her to him the more her heart pounded against her chest. She bit her lip as she looked at him she knew he would always be worth the risk but what if it all fell apart and she lost him forever was that worth it. She took a long deep breath and stood up and started to pace. "You make an excellent argument and you know how much you mean to me you are everything to me and I never want to lose that. I also don't want to be that rebound girl or the girl you just slept with and now you feel you owe it to me to be in a relationship with me." She took a deep breath and stopped pacing and turned and gently looked at him in a serious and yet sad way.

Old 10-30-2018, 10:19 AM   #21
FireyIce
That One Guy

Philip listened to what she had to say. She was right to be skeptical. In less than a day he went from having a serious girlfriend to sleeping with his best friend, as a rebound, on top of that. Her eyes said so much as she looked at him and vice versa. He was curious as to what his eyes were telling her about how he was feeling.

He began to think to himself, “Perhaps this is the time that actions need to speak louder than words.” He stood up, still looking at her as if she were an equal. To a degree, she was. They had both always cherished their friendship more than anything else. He could feel the coldness of the air as it continued to be late. Without saying anything, he took off his cape and coat and put them on her. As he did, he moved his hands around her waist and held her for a moment, his head leaning on her shoulder.

“Perhaps this is something we should talk about tomorrow,” Philip suggested as he felt the softness of her skin and her hair. “Let’s go back to my dorm. You can get a quick shower, use one of my sweaters and sweat pants, or whatever to go to sleep,” He offered Chelsea. “I’d imagine you being here is Tina’s doing?” He knew that Tina was more of a crazy person and that she was probably the only one from high school that could get her to do something like this. “Just let everyone know you’re fine and we can have some breakfast tomorrow before I take you home.”

Normally he would’ve let go. However, he didn’t know if it was from the alcohol or residual excess from their encounter, but he turned his head and kissed her neck gently, hoping for some reason, that it would entice her. “I’ll at least know you’re safe if you stay with me,” He suggested as he felt strands of her silky blonde hair brush against him.

Old 10-30-2018, 11:08 PM   #22
AngelofyourNighmares
Use me and please me sir

She took a deep breath she knew deep down that Philip wasn't the type of guy to just use a girl and leave her well on different circumstances anyway. She hated for a moment though thinking that he all of a sudden wanted to be with her because he might be feeling some sort of guilt the last thing she would want in a man is one who wanted to be with her because he felt bad that they had been intimate together. She thought about them sleeping together it wasn't as if the other knew it was them or anything maybe that's why she felt as if he was only saying all of this because he felt some type of guilt. She smiled at him, however, wanting him to know he had no reason to feel any type of guilt they both had wanted this maybe not with one another but hey shit happened she thought to herself.

She had always had some type of feelings for her best friend but she never stepped over the bounds she didn't want to hurt him or he hurt her and then they both lose out and that was the last thing she would ever want to happen. She looked at him softly as he spoke and she wondered for a moment what he had meant by that. She smiled at him when he stood up and looked at her as if he hadn't a care in the world. She looked away for a moment her face a bit red. She didn't want him to see the conflict she was having with this situation but he knew her better then anyone so it wasn't as if she would be able to hide how she was feeling very well.

She was getting cold but she welcomed it at the same time it helped her think and keep her head on straight. She smiled up at him when he wrapped his coat gently around her shoulders being with him would be amazing she thought to herself but she didn't ever want to lose her best friend either. She felt a shiver when she felt him lay his head on her shoulder and she blushed she had never blushed for Phil before she never had a reason to and even if they weren't going to be in a relationship she knew things would never be the same between the two of them. She was grateful that he mentioned they should talk about this tomorrow. She took a deep breath she had always loved him there was no denying that but this was a different level and one that she wasn't sure she was ready to delve into.

She knew his idea was best it was late but she also knew if she went back to his dorm with him there would be no turning back because she wasn't sure if she would be able to resist his charms if the two of them were alone. She looked at him and had to stifle a giggle but nodded yes that it had been Tina doing that she was at this party. For once, however, she was glad Tina had pushed her to do this even though the night didn't quite go as she had planned she had amazing sex and now she knew with an amazing man that she wholeheartedly trusted. She bit her lip and pondered over what he had said to her. Finally, she decided that she would go back to his dorm with her it wouldn't be as if it were her first time there well on these terms it would.

She took her phone out and Texted her mother telling her she would be staying with Tina and then texted Tina to make sure she knew her plan so that if her mother called or anything she could say she was staying at her house. She took a deep breath and tingled all over when he gently kissed her neck. "Okay, let's go." She had to admit a nice hot shower sounded nice right about now.

Old 11-01-2018, 10:21 PM   #23
FireyIce
That One Guy

Philip watched as Chelsea pulled out her phone and began to text a few people. He was a bit surprised that he would lie to her mother, though not so much that she would use Tina as a scapegoat. There was no surprise to him that Tina wouldn’t have a problem with that. In fact, he was curious for a second how Tina would react knowing she wasn’t going home, indicating that she would be staying at the college for the night. He was wondering if they should invite her to breakfast in the morning, granted that she was staying the night at the college as well.

He placed his hand around her waist as he pulled her close while they began to walk. Though it was very late, the campus was in a safe environment. The walk back to his room wasn’t that long. He talked to Chelsea about how things like how his classes were going.

The building was silent as it being the beginning of the weekend. The stairs had their normal echo as they made their way to his floor. The walk to his dorm room was relaxing. It only took a moment before they were inside, and the door was closed.

The room was warm since the heat had been turned on to help offset the cold from fall. Philip took off his masquerade mask, followed by his shirt. As he stood there he reached over and undid her mask as well. It had been too long since he had seen her face, and he wanted to make sure that he could get a good look at it. Once the mask was off, he reached behind her and unzipped her dress and watched as it started to slowly fall off her shoulders. He saw her bra and looked at her as he observed the same body that was with him about an hour ago.

Going for broke, without saying anything, he leaned in and kissed her. His hands wrapping around her back, making their way up her soft skin to her bra. He undid the clasp and felt the fabric move against his chest. As he broke the kiss, he stepped back and pulled it from her body, a look of lust in his eyes as he undid his pants and pulled them down. He figured that in this lighting they would have a better chance to look each other over. As they stood there, he moved his hands down her arms until he was holding her hands. Nothing was said as he figured he would leave it up to her to figure out what she wanted.