Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
My clit is so sensitive and I just woke up from a naughty dream...where a lady had me pinned down so I couldn't move and she was ravishing my pussy with her tongue. Now I'm teasing around my throbbing clit.

My clit is so sensitive and I just woke up from a naughty dream...where a lady had me pinned down so I couldn't move and she was ravishing my pussy with her tongue. Now I'm teasing around my throbbing clit.

Hmmm. A wonderful picture is in my mind. Just what I needed. I was losing my edge, my arousal. I came back to Lit and read some more, stories like this and I feel that arousal return to my pussy. The throb returns.

I slide two fingers over my slit and touch my own clit. It throbs more and begs for attention. But I want to hold off just a bit longer and enjoy that feeling. Naked, wet, and horny. I imagine others thinking about me.

This thread is driving me mad. How do you people read it and tease for so long? I've only had my bullet out for a few minutes and I'm desperate to come already.

Only just got here and its all fresh and exciting and so naughty. I've discovered that fingers are safer they are not so intense but I will still come soon.

Only just got here and its all fresh and exciting and so naughty. I've discovered that fingers are safer they are not so intense but I will still come soon.

Before you go over the edge, back off, remove your fingers. Your body will ache and demand release, but you must overcome that. We have often trained our bodies to rush toward orgasm as quickly as possible. Your bullet was made just to achieve that. Stop with the bullet and use your fingers.

If you learn to go to the edge and then withhold your orgasm, the pleasure of the holding the edge can be very satisfying. I have learned to repeatedly go to the edge and back off. I stay wet and very horny for hours. It can be very pleasurable. Then when the time comes, I finish the deed and usually have an enormous orgasm.

Before you go over the edge, back off, remove your fingers. Your body will ache and demand release, but you must overcome that. We have often trained our bodies to rush toward orgasm as quickly as possible. Your bullet was made just to achieve that. Stop with the bullet and use your fingers.

If you learn to go to the edge and then withhold your orgasm, the pleasure of the holding the edge can be very satisfying. I have learned to repeatedly go to the edge and back off. I stay wet and very horny for hours. It can be very pleasurable. Then when the time comes, I finish the deed and usually have an enormous orgasm.

you sound as if you have done this before......hehe

you sound as if you have done this before......hehe

Practice make purrrr-fect.

I consider it all a process to regain control of my body and achieve pleasure in new and better ways. I can now cum quickly, when the situation calls for that. Or I can enjoy a long lasting state of arousal.

I have to say Ms Pink that this technique works for guys too....especially when they are watching 2 or more HOT women together.....mmmmm
Carry on ladies! ;)

nice to know we are contributing to the male population...i guess

I think this thread has several followers, male and female. It would be hot for them to post comments about how our activities affect them. I got a really nice PM earlier and I appreciated that. It contributed to my own arousal. Purrrrr.

I think this thread has several followers, male and female. It would be hot for them to post comments about how our activities affect them. I got a really nice PM earlier and I appreciated that. It contributed to my own arousal. Purrrrr.

i must agree. its nice to know when we have an affect on others and not just ourselves

I have been naked, horny, and damp between my legs most of the day. Time to bring this to a climax and enjoy a big "O".

After that, I need to shower and dress. A female neighbor/new friend is coming over for dinner. I wonder if she might be "the one".

Every time I come back to this thread and read back over posts I missed....I just get so hot. Only thing hotter than this would be if all us ladies were in a room together.

Every time I come back to this thread and read back over posts I missed....I just get so hot. Only thing hotter than this would be if all us ladies were in a room together.

Absolutely agreed. Have been in several all girl orgies over the years and would LOVE to again;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back