The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because yours is shiny and it looks soft...

Mine is like horse hair...long and well... thick... I think it's just one of those days where I can't find anything to do with it... I've been wearing it in a pony tail an awful lot lately...
It is shiny and extreemly soft.

have you tried haircare products more for other ethnicities than white. Ones that actually have the oils in them that your hair needs to not look like balled straw. If not. Try dousing it in olive oil or mayo for a half hour. If that helps and feels a shit ton better after you wash it back out, change your shampoo and conditioner.
You have pretty hair.

I once had hair that long and I don't really miss it. It was so hot and heavy.

Thanks.

I think if mine was heavy I couldnt keep it long either.

Maybe you need some layers?

I was thinking of having it layered again...it's been a while since my last cut...

It is shiny and extreemly soft.

have you tried haircare products more for other ethnicities than white. Ones that actually have the oils in them that your hair needs to not look like balled straw. If not. Try dousing it in olive oil or mayo for a half hour. If that helps and feels a shit ton better after you wash it back out, change your shampoo and conditioner.

Ooo, yay! Thanks, I will give that a try!

and if all else fails, I'm going to shave my head and but some wigs!! :)

I have never seen a cherry tree blossom in person before but damn, I did a good job at painting one... hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back