What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be sleeping, but I'm not tired. I am going to be sorry in the morning.

And popcorn flavored jelly bellys are awesome, El.

I agree they are awesome even though I'm not a jellybean kinda gal... The popcorn ones are one of the few I like... Dang now I want some more and this mix is out of em....:kiss:
 
An interesting moment in an elevator this weekend...stayed in the Hilton in Glendale, Ca...and in the elevator with me on my way to the room were three people - a man in a formal suit, and two older women in t-shirts that read,

"The Virginian - 1962 - 2012" - they were having a reunion of the show with cast members and crew in the hotel...the guy in the formal outfit was one of the actors...I liked that they enjoyed being a part of the show enough to have a reunion...

Cool. That was a great show. :)

Feel like I've caught the cold that's been making the rounds.
 
The events of yesterday and last night; causing a familiar stirring in my loins, despite my pounding head and shaky hands.
 
Thinking about spending a long, decadent weekend with my man in a couple of weeks.

As much as I curse this long-distance relationship, it's weekends like the one coming up that make it more than worth it. :heart:
 
Thinking about spending a long, decadent weekend with my man in a couple of weeks.

As much as I curse this long-distance relationship, it's weekends like the one coming up that make it more than worth it. :heart:

You need someone closer/more available. ;)

I did the LD thing once, and we made it a point to make it every other weekend, which wasn't bad considering she lived five states away.
 
You need someone closer/more available. ;)

I did the LD thing once, and we made it a point to make it every other weekend, which wasn't bad considering she lived five states away.

Yeah, but you believe in one-week marriages! ;)
 
Can I call in sick to work just to stay in bed and sulk and cry all day? Or would they rather I do that at my desk?:mad:
 
Come over, come on, come under ....

Just come

;)

I did, and I shall do so again. And again. And again.



On a related note: You know you've got a problem when you seriously consider playing hooky from work just so you can spend the day lounging around naked, watching or reading porn and wanking yourself senseless.
 
Lunch, nap, football, dinner, sleep. If I really want to go crazy, I might try to squeeze some masturbation in that very busy schedule.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top