Wife for a Week (closed)

Seeing Lance's smile as he spoke with Kate sent a chill me He is so happy and here I am trying to relive a teen fantasy where instead of covering up my tits after flashing them I reach for his pants and he doesn't object. The good angel was back and Sheila felt horrible as the elevator ticked up to seven.

"Oh Lance" I practically moaned as the door opened and I was looking out at the ocean. "It's beautiful!" I said excitedly. I walked straight to the large sliding glass doors with my margarita in hand and pushed it open. I stepped out and leaned my elbows on the black metal railing and closed my eyes and breathed in the warm salty sea air.

It was a minute before I realized Lance was standing behind me. I pushed my hips back playfully into him and felt an enormous erection.

"oh shit" snapped into my mind as I tried to act as if nothing happened. "Isn't this amazing?" I turned with my elbows on the railing and looking at him wondering what he was thinking.

"Want to go for a swim?" I asked innocently enough.

There was something about the way you sounded and the way you moved

The view was amazing, the way you move. The wind blowing at your skirt, I think to myself as I walk up behind you, only aware of how atoused inhad become when I felt the curve of your ass press against my swollen member. My hand rest beside yours on the rails looking over your shoulder. Then you spin around, elbows resting on the rail, your prodigious chest thrust out. So close. Sooo tempting

“Well I was told to make sure you had a good time, so i guess I can take you anywhere you like. There is an orientation dinner in 3 hours. So we got some time to kill” I tell you as I keep my eyes on yours, mostly. They may have dipped down to your expansive cleavage a time or two

“I didn’t think you’d be in such a rush to find that topless beach” I say with a grin, leaning up and heading back into the room. The smell of you was intoxicating. If I had stood there another second I don’t think I could have taken it

“Well come on. Let’s get unpacked and find our beach ware honey buns” I call over my shoulder, trying to get my hard on to go away. Maybe I should change in the bathroom, I could jerk off real quick and get rid of this problem?

"What are you up to in there?" I ask as you take longer than expected. I had changed into a peach bikini with a white wrap. My hair was down and I looked hot in the wall of mirrors behind the bed.

I checked his trunks and there was no sign of his previous excitement.

I grabbed my bag with a magazine and oil and some water and said "Ready?"

I knew from the bartender the topless beach was a mile or so down the beach. I suggested we just walk. "I need to stretch my legs after the flight" I said with a smile.

The sand was perfect as we walked I took off my sandals and loved the feeling of the wet sand and ocean water wash up over my toes. MY manicure and toes rings looked as good as I had hoped against the white sea form and my glistening dark skin.

After fifteen minute we reached a sign "Adults only! Topless beach." I looked at Lance who could not help but smile. I laughed at his obvious excitement.

"Would Kate do this?" I asked.

He shook his head "no.'

"Well I guess that is another way we are different" I said withe a smile as I put down my bag. I reached behind my back and looked up at him. "Ready to go back to my bedroom in 2005?"

I hear you call for me, my cock is hard and thick, throbbing in my hands as I pump my shaft to the thought of you. The thought of your twinkling eyes, full lipped smile, and hefty round chest. I imagine straddling you and cumming all over those massive tits of yours, seeing my white pearly cum stand out against your brown bronzed skin

But your voice yanks me out of it, just before I could cu
“I’m almost ready” I call it. Running cold water and splashing my face I pull up my board shorts

I look at myself in the mirror. 6 ft of toned muscle. Not as big and bulky as I was in highschoool and my six pack is more of hunted at now, not the toned board it used to be, but I’m still in good shape

I open the door and stop

The peach colored bikini pops against your dark tone, and the top holds back your breasts, but the full rounded sweep of them is so much more visible

I clear my throat and think of old ugly guys, praying my cock will behave

“Well you look great. Your right. Sorry I took so long. Let’s go” I say, quickly heading for the door, trying to get my back to you so you don’t see my crutch sweling

Our walk is filled with easy chat, talking about work and any free time, my eyes are unable to be good. Your bikini top can’t help but jiggle with every step.

I hadn’t realized what the sign said till you stopped by it. But my answer made you smile so big

I watched as your hands slid behind your back, breasts heaving forward, almost going to pop your top it seemed

My eyes are locked on your chest, my cock beginning to stiffen with out me noticing

I nod my head, acting just like I had back in 2005

I smile and roll my head back so my hair falls over my back as I say "you haven't changed a bit." Then I open the clasp and let my bikini fall forward as my shoulder lean forward and it slides down my arms. I I hold it and look up into your eyes as I turn. Not surprisingly your eyes are not on mine. They are, well a bit lower. I look down knowing my nipples are dark and stiff with all this lead up and years of fantasy.

"Shall we?" I motion towards the beach where only a few other couples are laying on lounge chairs. A young man approaches and asks if we would like a couple chairs.I answer saying "I think I would like to take a swim. No thanks" with a warm smile which goes unnoticed by both of you.

I lead you to a spot near the water and put down my bag ans drop my bikini top in. Then I unwrap my skirt and drop it into the bag as well.

Trying to break the ice and get past his awkward focus on my tits I say "last one in..." and run towards the waves. I hold my breasts as I run. One downside of 38DD's. I reach the waves and look back as the water reaches my thighs. So warm and wet I dive forward into a wave knowing your eyes are on my peach as it disappears into the water. I swim out to where I can barely stand with my head above water and look back at you swimming out.

My have massage my aching breasts and rub down between my thighs before you get out to me. I begin floating on my back and say "isn't this heaven Lance?" I know you are focused on my breasts and it is making me horny as hell. My angle and demon are fighting over what i should do as I lay back enjoying the buoyancy of the salt water and the sun warming my skin.

I’m transported back to that day as my eyes focus on your breasts. It was my birthday and I don’t even recall how it happened. I remember teasing that you had flashed a friend of mine your bra for his birthday and I complained that wasn’t fair. You had agreed more readily then I had assumed, and when you followed me back to my house after school that day I thought you were full of it. You were so reserved, I had never believed you could

You made me sit in my bed, while you stood by the door, and you pulled your shirt off matter of facy. My eyes widened in shock at how disbelievable your confidence was. The. You reached behind your back, and your bra slid off your arms, full, form, high, tremendous brown tits stood on your chest. Your torso was slender and the rounded curves of your breasts spilled out past them easily. Your nipples were a chocolate brown. And my thirty seconds ended to quickly you put your bra on and you were gone

But not now, sort of

Your breasts seemed even larger, rounder, but their grimness was still unbelievable for there size. As your top slid free your breasts jiggled and those perfect massive melons stared at me again. But before I knew it, and snapped out of my daze, you were in the water. I chased Dyer you, watching that cute little ass of yours as your hands held your pert tits

You had a head start on me, and you were floating on your back, being that naive tease that drove me crazy

Your eyes were closed against the bright sun and I stared at your hefty tits, rising well out of the water.

I thought to float beside you, but my raging hard on would be too easy to see

“Oh yes. This is heaven” I tell you with a voice gravely and deep, thick with lust.

I dip my head under water trying to cool off, admiring the clear warm water as you float around me. Then I step up beside you, your hips brushing against my chest

“This is fantastic” I say as I reach under the water to support your back and thighs, smiling as your breasts rise higher into the water

“But it’s a little boring” then I smile as I lift you up over my head, then playfully toss you, thinking that I can’t let you keep floating there. The sight of you half naked was going to make my cock tear through my shorts!!

Your shriek makes me smile as you splash into the warm water

The water felt like a warm honey pressing against every inch of me as I lay hoping my racing heart was not giggling my tits as he approached. I could not hear him but felt him near me in the water. God how my mind raced with images and desires. His hands on my back were wonderfully wanted and powerful as he tossed me like a doll through the air until I splashed back into the water. I came up and wiped the water from my eyes as my long black hair ran back on my head and down my back.

"That wasn't very nice" I say softly as I tread water now too deep to stand. My legs moving and arms keeping me above water easily as the energy in my body seems endless. "Is that how you treat Kate?" I ask with a smirk. "Throwing her wherever you want her?" I ask trying to lead the conversation. "You like being the dominant one?" I ask staring at him, wondering if he is as horny as I am. I glance towards the beach bit there are few people here and we are well out in the water.

Swimming back towards him I stop as my toes find the sandy bottom a few feet from him. The waves raise me off the bottom and then set me down again.

"So what was your reaction the first time versus the second?" I ask vaguely. I can see you do not get my question or don't want to assume I am asking how you feel seeing my tits again after all these years and how you felt back in your bed room. I look around as if there were someone within fifty yards of us and whisper "my tits? how did you feel seeing them back in your bedroom and how do you feel now?" I ask. The look on his face would lead me to think he is about to take me and have his way with me but my good angle quickly convinces me I am being a dirty girl and this is my friends husband and I should stop this flirting and just enjoy this platonic trip for a nice week in the sun, not a adulterous orgy satisfying life long desires.

I chuckle as you resurface, calling me mean. But when you get that look in your eye, asking me if I’m dominant, I can’t help but imagine just taking you. The things I want to do to are driving me insane

My eyes keep drifting down to the water as you swim closer and I answer

“Well I like to do what I want with my wife” I say smiling, “but Kate hasn’t been any fun in years” I admit Cooley as you approach

You pull up a few feet short of me. The water lapping at your chest, the water deep enough that only the tops of your breasts break the water, but your dark nipples are easily discernible through the water

I smile when you ask me how I felt, leaning closer to hear you when you clarify we are talking about your tits

Then I step closer, only a foot or so away from you

“It makes me feel exactly the same it did then. It makes me feel like grabbing them” I say with a wink, just then you notice I’ve lifted my hands up between us, my palms move forward and I gently cup each massive melon and give them a soft squeeze. I groan softly as I feel the warm pliable flesh, fill my hands, and billow out around them

Your nipples are hard against my palms and my shaft aches to slide betweeen your perfect tits. But I let my hand drop after that one gentle squeeze

“I’ve been waiting forever to do that” I admit sheepishly, smiling at your reaction. I know I’ve crossed a line. But I know it was innocent enough, and certainly playful, just in case I’m reading you wrong. Just in case your only teasing me. I could always use the five second rule ;)

I swim back away from you overcome with desire as your hand is firm and soft and all I want against me everywhere on me but I resist.

I am not sure what to do. My friend husband is clearly hitting on me, of course I agreed to be his wife for the week. I led him to this beach and put myself here for him. I cannot imagine what to say to him so I just swim back to shore. I can feel his eyes on me as I walk up out of the waves and to our stuff on the sand. I spread my towel and lay on my stomach and close my eyes.

A minute later he sits down next to me.

"This is great isn't it?" I ask pushing myself up on my elbows but shielding my tits a bit. "I bet you will be jealous sitting in boring meetings all week while I am out here in the sun and surf?" I say teasingly. "Maybe that bartender can get off?" I say before the double meaning makes me blush. I quickly ask "what time is dinner Mr Morgan?" with a smile as my nerves are shot and I need a drink or ten to quell this sexual tension.

I stood there frozen for an minute as you turn and flee. Shame washed over me as I remember that I am married

But life hasn’t been this fun, this exciting, this...lively in sooooo long!

Frustrated, and blue balls to boot” I slowly swim after you, taking the time to cool off and let my erection finally go away

I admire the form of your cute ass, and admire the way your breasts, mashed between you and the sand, swell out around your ribs

“I can use a drink for sure” I answer then add

“Sorry about that. I just had to know. Your tits are so perfect I always wondered if they were fake.” I tell you sheepishly, “I hope I didn’t cross a line Mrs Morgan” I say with my own smile

Then I stand up and reach down, offering you my hand

“Lets go get that drink” I say and as I help you up, this time I manage to not look at your tits at all!

We have an hour and a half till dinner. So we can go get a drink then head back to the room to get ready?” I tell you, “your gonna have to out the ladies away though, can’t have every guy hear after my wife” I tell you with a smile

“Now I can’t have you hooking up with guys that work here. You might be seen. If you wanna fool around with a local you gotta make sure it doesn’t come
Back to me” I say with a smile

The time flies as we walk back, chattting about the past and how things are not what we ever would have imagined. Then we get our drinks

Quietly we sit at the bar on the beach admiring the lowering sun and the sound of the waves, cold drinks in hand, I had 2

Then we are up in our room

“Alright. Not too much time left. You wanna shower first or should I ?”

"I'll shower first" she says with a strange look he is not familiar with.

She gets her dress and panties and bra and goes into the luxurious bathroom. "Gonna have to take a bath here tomorrow" she says to herself admiring the large hottub shower. She strips her bikini off and turns on the water as she looks at herself in the wall length mirror.

"Damn I do look good" she thinks as she pushes her tits up and rubs her nipples.

She steps into the shower and savors that feeling of being at the beach then showering with thick lather and just feeling so fit. She would have spent more time and possibly satisfied the urge that has been haunting her since she knocked on the door.

She turned off the water and dried off then slipped her white silk panties on and then her bra. Her yellow sundress hung on the door. "He's seen me topless so what difference does it make if he seems me in my panties and bra?" she thought/ She opened the door and said "I still need to put on my make up so once you get in the shower do you mind if I come in and use the mirror?"

She stepped out brushing her long black mane as he stood there in his swim suit and nothing else/ He had a hand full of clothes. "uh OK" he said surprised by this.

She waited a minute running the brush through her hair then knocked and stepped in only peeking into the shower for a moment. The glass was steamed up and she could not see much. "I know he's pretty big from bumping into him but damn, I was hoping" she thought as she went to the counter and cleared the mirror before putting on eye liner and lipstick. She blew her hair dry and was out before he could really appreciate how she was leaning over the counter hoping to catch his eye with her panties.

She said "all yours" and grabbed her dress and closed the door. She giggle with the idea of him jerking off in the shower thinking of her. Her giggle turned to being hot and flicking her nipple through her dress. She took a deep breath and went tot he patio to take her mind off of the naked horny man who she had wanted her whole adult life and then some.

I was gathering my things and was trying to decide just what to say to you. We had managed to dodge the whole part where I groped you. But then you stepped out of the bathroom

Your white bra fb panties set a perfect contrast to your warm brown skin, and I couldn’t gel but state, admiring your full form again, thinking of how you had so freely tormented me earlier

“Uh ok” then I stepped into the bathroom. Just in time as my cock began to throb again. I turned on the water, stripped, and quickly stepped in

In moments my cock was in my hands as I remembered the feel of your full breasts in my hands as if the touch had burned them.

You let me know you were coming in. I deftly cleared a bit of steam from the shower door, watching you bend over the counter, cute little ass raised high, I exploded in a release I felt like I had needed for weeks!!

Luckily you didn’t notice, and I finally began to get back to being myself again

I finally finished showering and stepped out. Putting on my slacks, shirt and tie. I stepped out to catch you on the balcony

“Alright Kate. You ready?” I say as I walk up to the door

“Time to earn your keep” I say with a wink as I turn and gesture towards the door

“Let’s go see what the week has in store for us”

I smiled at him as he seemed more relaxed now. More comfortable and looked amazing.

"Yes dear" I chirped submissively as I walked slowly with a measured gate and plenty of hips so my dress swayed just enough. I waited for him to open the door then let my perfume fill his nose as he looked down into my open dress at my cleavage as I passed.

I felt like a princess after so many dates with self possessed doctors and general losers who thought it was cool to treat a woman like a buddy. I relished the attention and felt him taking me in with every sense. I waited at the elevator for him to press the buttons. I walked ahead of him until we got to the restaurant then I let him lead.

While the hostess gathered menus and figured out where our table was I slid my small hand into his and my fingers interlaced with his warmth. I looked up at him as my hand holding was clearly a surprise.

"Like a date" I smiled up at him as his hand tightened on mine. He was sweet and good looking and damn I was falling for him after half a day.

I let him pull my chair out and was conscious of every muscle and movement and nerve as I sat on the comfortable chair facing him and over looking the ocean.

"This is very nice" I said gazing out over the ocean. I then turned back to Lance and smiled and looked at the menu. I was starving and everything looked good. In another submissive act I closed my menu as smiled at him.

"Why don;t you order for both of us dear." His reaction was positive to say the least. I could feel and see other men around us checking me out but focused purely on Lance.

The small trip to the restaurant was incredibly.....perfect

I loved feeling you slip your hand into mine, it just felt so right. I love breathing you in, seeing the way your eyes smile as you take it all in. I love catching all the guys eye you around the place, but find myself suddenly saddened that you aren’t mine. That this is all just a ruse. I smile back and order for us both, getting some a bottle of wine, then some more people are seated at our table, a informal ice breaking move. I scoot next to you, putting my hand on yours as we introduce ourselves. Then I lean over to give you a peck on the cheek, a small gesture to remind the guys you are taken. I can see how hungry there eyes are. Your top, although not too low, can’t help but display generous cleavage

“So does anyone here work with the Kansas branch” I ask as I rest my hand on your thigh, and sip my wine

Awkwardly the men talk business while the wives discuss kids and complain about different aspects of their perfect lives. Lance's hands are appropriate but with every touch I grow eager for more.
The man across from me, who is an executive vice president or something slides his foot from his shoe and runs it up the inside of my calf with an awkward smile and question. "What do you do dear?" he says as I pull my legs back instinctively and resist the urge to call him out.

"I am an ER nurse" I say and then turn to his wife seated next to him and ask "how are you enjoying your trip?"

This is not the last inappropriate touch of the evening as we are seated at the executive table. Lance is working it as someone who is born to rise through the ranks will. He is laughing and getting business cards as I am pushing feet away from my knees. I was even followed into the restroom by one of the wives who offered me a Quaalude then tried to kiss me.

It was a strange evening. I am not sure if all the foreplay with Lance had driven me into a sexual firestorm or the wine or what but by the time desert was served I was returning some looks with smiles.

About the fifth time Tom, the executive VP who had made it very clear he could give Lance a lot of help, attempted to put his foot between my knees I let him. I thought he was going to cum as I let his toes slide between my thighs and I stopped him as my knees closed on his instep.

"So you think Lance is going places Tom?" I asked with his sock covered foot between my knees. I ran my hand down Lance's thigh to get his attention as I looked up at him.

"Oh yes, play your cards right and the sky is the limit" Tom explained excitedly as he struggled to push his foot further.

"Isn't that great Lance!" I say excitedly grabbing his arm and beaming at him like any of these housewives would hearing of a pending raise or advancement.

I am not exactly sure why I did it. I did want to help Lance and his career and I doubt Kate would have ever done it but I relaxed my thighs. I should also admit I was aching for more than a peck and a hand squeeze. Tom's grin grew as his foot slowly moved up and his toe pressed my clit perfectly. This was not Tom's first time doing this. As good as it felt I put my hands in my lap and pushed him back and he withdrew.

"Yes Lance!" Tom boomed over the table getting everyone's attention. Tom stood as I knew he had one foot in a shoe and one not and that on was probably damp on his toe. "I want to thank you all for coming and want to recommend you think long ans hard about Lance Morgan for the next Execute Vice President." As Tom spoke he looked at me with a look only I recognized. If his eyes could speak they would be saying "this is up to you Kate."

Lance was a little shocked at the sudden interest, but he had been working hard this last year. He had noticed that his wife was flirting a little, but that was soo perfect. The real Kate would never play these games.

“Thank you all.” I spoke up, my eyes turning to you

“So Kate. What don’t you and I go grab a drink at the bar” I say, turning to you. A very large smile on my face

Jesus it was too fucking much. I was so horny for Lance and now this older guy, who clearly is making me an offer I can never tell Lance about.

"Oh yeah" I smile up at Lance then glance at Tom who mouths the word "tomorrow" with a big grin that neither Lance nor his wife seemed to notice. I was stunned. All I could do was smile and stand feeling Tom's eyes undress me as I did. As I turned to leave I knew Tom would be rock hard under the table thinking of his foot between my thighs and everything else he would want between them.

"Vodka neat" I said to the bartender as we settled at the bar. Regaining my composure I turned and said "that went well I thought?" not sure if you had noticed your boss eyeing me or trying to toe fuck me. My head was spinning, not from the drinks but the highly charged day and now in a position I can never tell Lance or Kate about but can greatly help his career.

I downed the vodka and smiled at Lance who seemed to have had a bit to drink as his eyes lingered on my blouse a bit more than he usually would in casual conversation.

"one more and how about a walk on the beach?" I asked as I leaned towards him giving him what he wanted. a long view down my blouse.
"Tom sure thinks a lot of us, I mean you" I quickly corrected as I lifted the second shot and said "To your promotion!" We touched glasses and I downed my shot as you gulped your beer.

My head was spinning, things had taken an amazing turn for my career at that table, and you were so amazing. You had done a great job making small talk and joking along. Something Kate never would have done. We get to the bar and I can’t help but oghle you. My heart is thundering and my veins are filled with life. And before me is an amazing woman

I smile at your offer of a walk on the beach

“That sounds amazing!” I smile at you, my eyes not missing the way your chest swells together, threatening to burst from your top

“Although I must inform you that I may not be capable of refraining from un gentlemanly behavior” I tell you with a wink as I put my arm around you and pull you close

“You were great over there. You and Tom certainly seemed to hit it off” I say with a smile as I pull you away from the bar, and we head for the sand, the sun setting cast the clouds in the sky with a light pink and a deep purple. My hand slides down to give your ass a firm squeeze

“I think Tom was impressed with us both. We should definitely hang out with him tomorrow “

Feeling your hand and seeing you desire triggers guilt in me It has been growing but now I think of Kate and words like homewrecker and adulterer fill my head. Somehow allowing Tom somehow seems ok, especially since I am about to physically explode with need, but I don't want to ruin things at the same time. The vodka and wine all start to work on me, turning my guilty conscience into an after thought as Tom and his wife walk buy us on their way out of the dinner.
"Good night you two" I say with a knowing look as Tom walks with his hand well down his wife's back. She is in incredible shape for her age and I notice Tom too is fit. His eyes take me in knee to chest then says "good night" with a nod.
I grab Lances hand and walk towards the beach as my heart races and I feel the need to ward him off and at the same time let him have me behind a dune.
As we walk his hand moves lower until it is on my ass as we walk in the warm dry sand. The sun is going away and the stars are coming out as we reach the topless beach. It is a good walk from the hotel and empty of all guests. I stop and look out onto the calm waves gently rolling into the beach.
"Gosh it's beautiful" I say as I slowly turn towards him. It would be so perfect to just kiss him right here, right now, but my good angel has to interrupt.
"Lance I need to talk to you" I say looking away nervously. "I think I have gotten a little carried away with all of this and we should probably talk about..." I bite my lip and look up at his handsome face. Then I just say it. "The kiss in the car was wrong and I don't want to break up the good thing you and Kate have." I look away unsure of where this is going. I continue stammering as the silence is too much. "I will still be Kate and play her part for the week" I say taking your hand from my back and holding it. I look up at you with my big brown eyes as disappointment fills my heart "but I think that is as far as we can go." The disappointment on his face is heart breaking as I would so rather be rubbing that bulge in his pants than his hand saying "no" but it's the right thing to do.

Reality crashes home on me. I have been so caught up in you, and my head was whirling from the attention my work had gotten at dinner. It was the first time I felt alive. The first time I felt appreciated in soo very long.

It was the first time I felt wanted. People at my job wanted me for my ability, but it seems like years since I’ve truly been wanted by my wife. I was beginning o feel like this beautiful woman wanted me, like she wanted me the way I wanted her, but I was wrong.

“I.....I understand. I’m sorry that I have been so forward with you. It’s just.... well... never mind” I say as my eyes drop from yours, my gaze turning out to the ocean. I want to tell you how I feel. Tell you how things really are between my wife and I, tell you how alive you are making me feel. But you aren’t my friend. You’re my wife’s friend, and that boundary needs to be respected.

I take a long deep breath and turn back to gaze into your wonderful brown eyes

“If a kiss is as far as it goes, then that’s as far as it goes” I say, my arms slipping up to your hips,I pull you close as my lips find yours. It’s slow and hungry, delicate and tenacious as my lips slip over yours, tasting and feeling the soft lush skin of your lips. My hips are pressed firmly against you, unashamed if my arousal, my lips part and my tongue slides into your mouth, my hands wrap around you as I pull you closer, your hefty breasts mashed against my chest.

I have to know if I’m right. Is there any part of you that wants me. Is there a part of me that is still wanted by someone, it’s certainly not Kate

Oh god he's kissing me before I can even speak. His lips are so firm and not too wet but not dry. warm and tender. I feel him press into me and I want him, Oh God do I want him. It's been so long and now, the man I have fantasized about when I am alone, or even with some other lovers, is pushing me to open to him.

"no" I choke out as I push back away from him. "Oh god Lance.." I gasp collecting myself. My body is electrified and I can see my nipples standing tall in my dress but nothing I can do to deny it. I look up at him.

"I can't, I am sorry" I say then turn and walk towards the hotel. I walk quickly hoping he does not catch me and seeing my flushed look having felt his cock, yes his cock, I said it. I am a bad girl and I want it so badly but I can't.

I get to the hotel and he catches up to me by the elevator. I look up at him with a smile hoping I have not ruined this trip.

I wasn’t sure what it was, but something had happened. Their lips had met again and i could sware she had responded to it. Your lips had invited mine. You seemed to melt into me

Then you were ridged and pushing, and then you ran

“Oh shit I’ve fucked up” I said to myself as I watch you go. Seeing you run back to the hotel alone, the sky was bereft if sun, as was I.

I shook my head, not knowing what to say or do, but o had tried. I began to trot back to the hotel, following you

To any spectator it would seem that we had gotten into a fight

I catch you at the elevator

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. I guess the flight and the sun and the drinks....I’m just not thinking. I hope youre not mad. And I hope I haven’t ruined this week for you. I promise I will be a total gentleman from here on out” I say to you as honestly and earnestly as I can.

“I wouldn’t blame you if you told Kate” I add sheepishly just before the elevator sings and the door opens

He fucking apologized! fuck! He is so damn nice and sexy and wants me and I want him and we are here. AAAhhhHH! My head nearly explodes as I somehow keep it together.

"It's my fault. I never should have let it get as far as it has. It is just so much fun" I smile up at him, not thinking what I am saying. "I mean... we just... uhhh" I stammer and thankfully the elevator dings and opens for us.

The mirrored elevator crawls upward as I can either look at him or see my nipples in my dress standing tall like the slut I know I am. I try to cover myself with my arms as I notice Lance glancing in the mirror.

We reach the floor and walk to the door. He has the key and slides it into the door and holds it open for me. The last guy I dated refused to hold doors open for me on the grounds of equality. He had a little dick too.

In the room the awkwardness of the one bed sets in. I go to my bag and pull out an old pair of shorts and tee shirt and say "I am going to take a bath before bed," and disappear into the bathroom.

I unzip my dress and slide out of it and my bra and panties as I replay some of the high lights of the evening in my head. I stand naked looking at myself as the steaming water fills the large tub. I remember Lance's hand on my lower back and his lips on mine. Tom's older leer and foot between my knees. His wife's curious glances. Lance's cock against my ass.

Before I know it I have one hand on my breast and the other between my legs. I snap out of it and slide into the warm water. I drop my head under the water and lay in the silence of the warm tub as my mind races with desire and sensations as my soapy hands slowly caress my body.

I resist pleasuring myself too much as I wash my hair and chest and legs and feet. After twenty minutes I pull the plug and take one of the plush white towels and dry myself.

"If I walked out there naked he would fuck me" I think to myself as I look in the mirror as I towel off my hair. "I could have the big dick all night!" I think excitedly then Kate flashes into my head.

I hang the towels back up and slide into my shorts and tee shirt and gather my other things and walk out.

The ride up in the elevator was so painful. It seemed like he couldn’t stop looking at her, the reflection of her in the mirror kept calling to him, then all he could think about was how she had loooked. Out on the beach the sun had made her skin glow, the twinkle in her eyes as she shrugged her top off, teasing him like she always used to. Driving him crazy!

Then he had done it. He had grabbed her tit, and even now he could feel the silky soft weight of her in his hand. His cock throbbed in his pants.

He was trying to think of what to say when the door opens and they walked out

“Well I can’t lie. It was fun for sure” he replied with a smile as he opened the door for her

They walked into the large room and before anything could be said, she grabbed her things and slipped into the bathroom

“Well” he said to him self as he turned in the television.

Five separate times he found himself in front of the bathroom door, fist raised to knock, but he couldn’t do. He knew if he went in there he might see something that made him lose control

Instead he just peeled down to his underwear, grabbed a pair of gun shorts out of his bag, then slid into the bed.

There was a part of him that still hoped this week wouldn’t stay awkward. And another part that hoped for even more

He turned his head as the door opened. Sheila stood there in a tiny pair of shorts and a snug t shirt that showed the swell of her chest.

He hopped up and slid by her, into the bathroom to get ready for bed, jokingly he said
“What were you doing in here. I thought you’d fallen asleep. I almost came in to check on you” he told her with a wink as he began to brush his teeth, his muscular welll toned frame filled the mirror, he turned his eyes to that, because Sheila looked amazing as she stood there, still damp, snug clothes, and glowing silky skin. He leaned against the cabinets to keep the swell in his shorts from showing.

“I got dibs on the right side of the bed”

How I managed to stand as he brushed by me without my knees buckling is beyond me. Does he have any idea how much I want to fuck? My heart and mind were racing. How could I sleep in the same bed with him. I know he wants me as well but he is married to my best friend. "fuck" I hissed looking at the bed and imagining how good it would feel on top of him naked grinding him deep inside as my hands caressed his big chest, playfully pinching his nipples.

"no!" I said quietly and went to the closet and grabbed the extra blanket and pillow and set them on the couch. "This will work" I thought as I settled in and ran my hands anxiously over my electrified body under the blanket.

"Hey I think it might be best for me to sleep here tonight, you know after... everything" I said the minute the light from the bathroom escaped the opening door. I looked back up at him and saw the disappointment in his face. I tried to smile.

Back