A Playful Personal

Hi. I am an older man, 71. My hair is naturally dark with some grey. However, I don't have tattoos and I don't play hockey. That's two out of four, 50%. So I figure what the heck. I'll just see if you want to chat.
 
Is the hockey still a thing? Because, not to toot my own horn here but in 4th grade when they typically give out the recorders in music class. They let me keep mine since I was so good. Maybe that can be some sort of consolation. Listening to me play three blind mice on that is instant arousal I'm told. Just something to think about.
 
Kik chat

Still haven't, haha. I very much remember why I disappear from here so often.


Hey Adrienne, I'm 28m just north of the border from you. Athletic but a soccer player not hockey. Interested in having some fun playful chats in our down time if interested? Get back to me id like to add you on kik ;) looking forward to getting to know your naughty and nice sides.

Al
 
Is the hockey still a thing? Because, not to toot my own horn here but in 4th grade when they typically give out the recorders in music class. They let me keep mine since I was so good. Maybe that can be some sort of consolation. Listening to me play three blind mice on that is instant arousal I'm told. Just something to think about.

Haha, I bet it is.
 
You Sound Interesting

Hey Adrienne, my name's Jordan - and I'm very sweet and totally witty and charming, and also incredibly humble! I travel a lot for work, so I sent you a PM and I'd love to talk more with you and see what happens. If you have any other messages that would be ideal ;)
 
Probably a shot in the dark, but why not try?

I am Adrienne, almost 30, from Pennsylvania. And I love sex. I know, shocking.

Not new to Lit, just a new name for a new start. I've met a lot of wonderful friends through here and I thought I'd try again and meet some new ones, perhaps even some local guys (or if you travel here often!) that may be interested in a little more than just chatting here...

A bit taller than average, a bit chubbier than average (i.e busty and proportional, but still worth noting, if you're not into that), with long dark hair and very dark eyes. Some tattoos, some piercings, a bit of a laid back girly girl, a wonderful mix of nice and extremely naughty. :)

I generally gravitate toward older men and I tend to like guys with dark hair and tattoos and guys who play hockey (fucking sexy!), but those are not requirements to say hello and see where things go. Above everything else, I enjoy spending time with anyone who shares my interests, is sweet, has an abundance of charm and wit, and can make me laugh like no one else.

Feel free to say hi here or I have various messengers if you're so inclined. Just ask.

XOXO


Hi Curvy Queen

You sound completely sexy with all the traits that push my buttons. I am older, and used to play hockey and I have a tattoo, it’s even a hockey tattoo. Don’t have dark hair though. Hopefully the hockey tattoo makes up for the other misses. Lol. Always looking for a new chat friend.
 
Back
Top