Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't see how one plays with someone that is mean-spirited kind of messes up on that trust factor indeed. Hopefully you find better play partners to do the topping.

ICT I might be using the wrong words LOL!

IACT I'm a complicated woman.

IFCT I don't like BS.

ICT Working from home gives me waaaaay too much time to waste here. :eek:

IACT I have never posted so much crap in my life LOL!

ICT I might be using the wrong words LOL!

IACT I'm a complicated woman.

IFCT I don't like BS.

ICT I understood exactly what you meant. :rose:

IFCT I won't totally submit to a man who has less self control than I do.

ICT once I've submitted my Dom can mindfuck me to his heart's content, but he wouldn't want to play mind games before that point.

ICT I sooo get that, see I am using the wrong words LOL! :eek:

IACT No sleep, I like when they get into my head, but don't get on my nerves. LOL!

I confess that the scent of the two sweaty bicyclists who just sat down in the booth next to me has thinking about having sex with one of them. Not that it will happen, of course, but it's fun to imagine introducing myself as someone who lives a quick block away and that I'd be willing to bring one of them to my bed for a fun romp. If they were both eager, who would I choose? Would I let them flip a coin?

I confess that the scent of the two sweaty bicyclists who just sat down in the booth next to me has thinking about having sex with one of them. Not that it will happen, of course, but it's fun to imagine introducing myself as someone who lives a quick block away and that I'd be willing to bring one of them to my bed for a fun romp. If they were both eager, who would I choose? Would I let them flip a coin?

ICT that I want to be a bicyclist in the booth next to Bongo right now <blush>

Why choose?

ICT it's an interesting and exhilarating feeling walking up and talking to women I think are out of my league. You crash and burn 30 times, but that one time is worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back