Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 03-25-2018, 01:50 PM   #1
JackL392
Virgin

Man Gets Invited To a Lesbian Party/Orgy

Middle aged guy gets invited to a lesbian party/orgy.
He can watch all he wants and can be naked but he must make a choice: he is allowed to touch himself or the ladies, but not both. Also, if he ejaculates he must leave immediately.

Old 03-26-2018, 02:35 PM   #2
Soma99
Really Really Experienced

Hahaha! I kinda like that.

Interesting choice.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 03-30-2018, 03:35 AM   #3
Yerkiddin
Really Experienced

I had a coworker that happened to live in the right apartment building when he went through college. It wound up being called the "lesbian dorm". As he was friends with one of the bi girls, he got invited in as part of a 3some, with the agreement ahead of time that he could be there for sex and nothing more: No trying to find a girlfriend. When that worked well, other couples started inviting him, and then he was brought in for "parties"...

This guy never seemed to have any problems finding friends to have lunch with. ;-) Unfortunately, it was too many years ago, and I don't remember the stories.

Old 04-03-2018, 12:05 PM   #4
JackL392
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerkiddin View Post
I had a coworker that happened to live in the right apartment building when he went through college. It wound up being called the "lesbian dorm". As he was friends with one of the bi girls, he got invited in as part of a 3some, with the agreement ahead of time that he could be there for sex and nothing more: No trying to find a girlfriend. When that worked well, other couples started inviting him, and then he was brought in for "parties"...

This guy never seemed to have any problems finding friends to have lunch with. ;-) Unfortunately, it was too many years ago, and I don't remember the stories.
The whole lesbian and straight guy thing is fairly standard lore. I was thinking adding something else to the mix to generate interest. For instance, the clique of lesbians are 40 something and are slightly sadistic, but not overly so. Maybe they are doing it because they really want to get to his wife and messing with him is just something to amuse them.

Old 04-03-2018, 03:46 PM   #5
Yerkiddin
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackL392 View Post
The whole lesbian and straight guy thing is fairly standard lore. I was thinking adding something else to the mix to generate interest. For instance, the clique of lesbians are 40 something and are slightly sadistic, but not overly so. Maybe they are doing it because they really want to get to his wife and messing with him is just something to amuse them.
Maybe they could blackmail her to join them or they keep her husband? If they get her to join, then they leave him in the next room to watch?

Old 04-05-2018, 08:09 PM   #6
cyndi_lucy
Virgin

Quote:

He Must have had alot of interesting stories to tell.

Old 04-10-2018, 08:54 AM   #7
JackL392
Virgin

Quote:
Maybe they could blackmail her to join them or they keep her husband? If they get her to join, then they leave him in the next room to watch?
The way I think I might approach it is the couple is being blackmailed by the group of lesbians. They force the wife to serve them in a skimpy outfit at one of their parties. The husband is made to watch as it happens but he is locked in a chastity device.

Old 04-18-2018, 11:36 PM   #8
Julian
Literotica Guru

Wow!

That sounds amazing & wicked. Fantastic!

Sean Connery/Ramirez
Highlander

"Appetite for destruction, and I scrape the plate." Jay-Z/"Girls, Girls, Girls"

My Literotica Stories - My pervy Literotica posted stories; read & comment. Poetry coming soon.