Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 03-25-2018, 01:50 PM   #1
JackL392
Virgin
 
JackL392 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 4
Man Gets Invited To a Lesbian Party/Orgy

Middle aged guy gets invited to a lesbian party/orgy.
He can watch all he wants and can be naked but he must make a choice: he is allowed to touch himself or the ladies, but not both. Also, if he ejaculates he must leave immediately.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2018, 02:35 PM   #2
Soma99
Really Really Experienced
 
Soma99's Avatar
 
Soma99 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: New York
Posts: 308
Hahaha! I kinda like that.

Interesting choice.
__________________
These are my stories, let me know if you enjoy them!

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2018, 03:35 AM   #3
Yerkiddin
Really Experienced
 
Yerkiddin is offline
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: The middle of nowhere, Arkansas.
Posts: 252
I had a coworker that happened to live in the right apartment building when he went through college. It wound up being called the "lesbian dorm". As he was friends with one of the bi girls, he got invited in as part of a 3some, with the agreement ahead of time that he could be there for sex and nothing more: No trying to find a girlfriend. When that worked well, other couples started inviting him, and then he was brought in for "parties"...

This guy never seemed to have any problems finding friends to have lunch with. ;-) Unfortunately, it was too many years ago, and I don't remember the stories.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2018, 12:05 PM   #4
JackL392
Virgin
 
JackL392 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerkiddin View Post
I had a coworker that happened to live in the right apartment building when he went through college. It wound up being called the "lesbian dorm". As he was friends with one of the bi girls, he got invited in as part of a 3some, with the agreement ahead of time that he could be there for sex and nothing more: No trying to find a girlfriend. When that worked well, other couples started inviting him, and then he was brought in for "parties"...

This guy never seemed to have any problems finding friends to have lunch with. ;-) Unfortunately, it was too many years ago, and I don't remember the stories.
The whole lesbian and straight guy thing is fairly standard lore. I was thinking adding something else to the mix to generate interest. For instance, the clique of lesbians are 40 something and are slightly sadistic, but not overly so. Maybe they are doing it because they really want to get to his wife and messing with him is just something to amuse them.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2018, 03:46 PM   #5
Yerkiddin
Really Experienced
 
Yerkiddin is offline
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: The middle of nowhere, Arkansas.
Posts: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackL392 View Post
The whole lesbian and straight guy thing is fairly standard lore. I was thinking adding something else to the mix to generate interest. For instance, the clique of lesbians are 40 something and are slightly sadistic, but not overly so. Maybe they are doing it because they really want to get to his wife and messing with him is just something to amuse them.
Maybe they could blackmail her to join them or they keep her husband? If they get her to join, then they leave him in the next room to watch?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2018, 08:09 PM   #6
cyndi_lucy
Virgin
 
cyndi_lucy is offline
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerkiddin View Post
I had a coworker that happened to live in the right apartment building when he went through college. It wound up being called the "lesbian dorm". As he was friends with one of the bi girls, he got invited in as part of a 3some, with the agreement ahead of time that he could be there for sex and nothing more: No trying to find a girlfriend. When that worked well, other couples started inviting him, and then he was brought in for "parties"...

This guy never seemed to have any problems finding friends to have lunch with. ;-) Unfortunately, it was too many years ago, and I don't remember the stories.
He Must have had alot of interesting stories to tell.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-10-2018, 08:54 AM   #7
JackL392
Virgin
 
JackL392 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yerkiddin View Post
Maybe they could blackmail her to join them or they keep her husband? If they get her to join, then they leave him in the next room to watch?
The way I think I might approach it is the couple is being blackmailed by the group of lesbians. They force the wife to serve them in a skimpy outfit at one of their parties. The husband is made to watch as it happens but he is locked in a chastity device.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2018, 11:36 PM   #8
Julian
Literotica Guru
 
Julian's Avatar
 
Julian is offline
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The South
Posts: 581
Wow!

That sounds amazing & wicked. Fantastic!
__________________
[font="Georgia"]"Why does the sun come up? Or are the stars pinholes in the curtain of night?
Who knows? What we do know is, because you were born different, men will fear you."


Sean Connery/Ramirez
Highlander


"Appetite for destruction, and I scrape the plate." Jay-Z/"Girls, Girls, Girls"

My Literotica Stories - My pervy Literotica posted stories; read & comment. Poetry coming soon.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:08 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.