star wars

hotscott4u

Experienced
are there any stories on here about start wars characters? I can imagine where Darth Vader uses his powers to make his concubines do what he wants them to do. or maybe its another character having sex.

are there any stories on here about start wars characters? I can imagine where Darth Vader uses his powers to make his concubines do what he wants them to do. or maybe its another character having sex.

I tend to stay away from fanfics and rule 34 stuff, as it ruins the 'purity' of my favorite IPs. If that makes sense. As such, I can't recommend any Star Wars ero titles specifically. What I can tell you is that there is a metric ton of Star Wars lit in the Celebrities & Fanfiction section. Click there, click the letter 'S' and browse a few pages forward. You won't be able to miss it.

And if I had to guess, I'd say Darth Vader would be too busy choking dudes and running around as Palpy's # 1 flunky to be getting him some strange. Plus there's the life support suit. It's safe to assume, if Annie didn't lose his peen in that fire he'd have a hard enough time fishing it out of that mess. I always had this theory, you know, about that big pod in Empire...

Mara Jade, though. You could never go wrong with Mara Jade. I'm assuming.

I'm not into fanfic either, but if I were to write a Star Wars erotic tale, it would involve Luke and Leia. After they kissed in (Empire?), and felt nothing, they found out they were brother and sister and their budding romance ended. But maybe, just maybe, after fighting side by side for so many years, their thoughts started to turn to incest.......

I'm not into fanfic either, but if I were to write a Star Wars erotic tale, it would involve Luke and Leia. After they kissed in (Empire?), and felt nothing, they found out they were brother and sister and their budding romance ended. But maybe, just maybe, after fighting side by side for so many years, their thoughts started to turn to incest.......

Oh they were totally rocking that love triangle before the big reveal.

Obi-Wan could have told them at any point after that started, but he was a dirty old man even as a ghost.

Best thing about being a Force Ghost? Invisibility.

I have a good friend that told me about Sith Academy, a fanfic of all manner of starwar fanfic. She said it was mostly gay male stuff, but did include a story about a female jedi that used a light saber as a sex toy. I don't know the URL, but I'd bet you could find it without a lot of trouble.

The psychic fight Rey and Kylo Ren had in the Force Awakens — when Kylo basically tries to mindrape Rey and she mindfucks him back — brought the possibility of Force sex to the Star Wars universe, or so I thought.

Obi-Wan could have told them at any point after that started...
SA-Star-Wars-Obi-Squick-Kenobi.jpeg

...but he was a dirty old man even as a ghost.
SA-Star-Wars-Girl-Kiss.jpeg

a story about a female jedi that used a light saber as a sex toy

What? Wait. What?

The possibilities:

Luke Han Leia MMF

Yoda: BDSM master. Or hypnosis/non-con master. Who knew what one could do with the Force?

Chewbacca + anyone: would that be bestiality?

Hot busty droids getting it on with C3PO and R2

Leia and her slave costume -- endless possibilities

Probably. Since he doesn't talk he doesn't fit under the "intelligent"/humanoid animal. Barf, the Mog, on the other hand would be fine.

Oh, I don't agree with that. He talks to Han Solo, it's just that we the audience don't understand what he's saying. I actually don't think Wookie sex would fall under bestiality.

I’ve thought about an idea of having a bordello at either Mos Eisley or Anchorhead. Could have a stormtrooper, Luke, or Boba Fett visit.

Would be interesting if Luke is a nervous guy who becomes a regular

Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader were fighting on the Death Star when Vader booms out "Luuuuke...Luuuke...I know what you're getting for Christmas.."

Skywaker ignores him and fights on

Vader again booms out "Luuuuke...Luuuke...I know what you're getting for Christmas Luke..."

Skywaker blasts back "No! You lie!" and fights on

Again "Luuuuke...I know what you're getting for Christmas Luke"

Skywater fights back tears and scream "Nooo...how can you know???"

Vader stands still and says "I have felt your presence".

Oh, I don't agree with that. He talks to Han Solo, it's just that we the audience don't understand what he's saying. I actually don't think Wookie sex would fall under bestiality.

And the title of the story pretty much writes itself: Wookie Nookie.

I tend to stay away from fanfics and rule 34 stuff, as it ruins the 'purity' of my favorite IPs. If that makes sense. As such, I can't recommend any Star Wars ero titles specifically. What I can tell you is that there is a metric ton of Star Wars lit in the Celebrities & Fanfiction section. Click there, click the letter 'S' and browse a few pages forward. You won't be able to miss it.

And if I had to guess, I'd say Darth Vader would be too busy choking dudes and running around as Palpy's # 1 flunky to be getting him some strange. Plus there's the life support suit. It's safe to assume, if Annie didn't lose his peen in that fire he'd have a hard enough time fishing it out of that mess. I always had this theory, you know, about that big pod in Empire...

Mara Jade, though. You could never go wrong with Mara Jade. I'm assuming.

Rule 34?

Probably every piece of Star Wars fan fiction written on Literotica would be better than 'The Last Jedi'.

Back