Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-16-2018, 08:36 AM   #1
jimd556
Really Experienced
 
jimd556 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 156
Lesbian mind control with a twist.

Straight girl, down on her luck and broke, is convinced by her friend to be a paid gunniea pig for a drug she is developing that temporarily induces same sex attraction. It's meant for couples who want to try threesomes. Straight girl agrees and soon becomes a pussy mad Dyke. Twist at the end, it was just sugar pills.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2018, 10:51 AM   #2
Carnevil9
King of Jesters.
 
Carnevil9's Avatar
 
Carnevil9 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Location, Location, Location
Posts: 6,794
I like the twist, a lot! Could work for Gay Male, too.
__________________
Think you’ve conquered your gag reflex? Read my latest drivel!

Newest Story! - You Have To Go To Mass! - How far will Mom go to convince her son to go to Mass with her?
The Mermaid - How DO you fuck a creature without a pussy?
Porn With The Wind - Plantation owner's daughter jonesing for some hot Slave Cock!
Pee Party! - Urine for some fun now!!
Femme Fatale - Super Secret Agent meets a deadly Russian vixen bent on his sexual destruction!
Hand Job Slut 1: The Awakening - The saga begins!! And Ends!! All eleven thrilling episodes are now on-line.
An Hour Before The Wedding - She's not married just yet, and isn't wasting a minute of time

And all the REST of my crap!

Discuss my stories (or suggest new ones) at my new Carnevil9 Tumblr page! Now with PICTURES!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2018, 05:04 PM   #3
jimd556
Really Experienced
 
jimd556 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnevil9 View Post
I like the twist, a lot! Could work for Gay Male, too.
Good point, any interest in writting it?
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2018, 09:57 AM   #4
Schlank
Virgin
 
Schlank is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimd556 View Post
Straight girl, down on her luck and broke, is convinced by her friend to be a paid gunniea pig for a drug she is developing that temporarily induces same sex attraction. It's meant for couples who want to try threesomes. Straight girl agrees and soon becomes a pussy mad Dyke. Twist at the end, it was just sugar pills.
I've actually ALREADY started writing a story with almost this exact same plot.

My main character is a straight female (or at least she BELIEVES that she's straight) who is prescribed an experimental drug that is designed to combat chronic fatigue.

She takes the drug. It cures her chronic fatigue, however she soon discovers herself with an overwhelmingly powerful sex drive and a strong sexual attraction to other women.

I've only written 3 chapters so far, however, in the 4th chapter she's going to run out of the drug, and discover that her sexual attraction to females remains.

I'm still working on the science of explaining how this is all supposed to work, however, I've got a few ideas to make it all sound believable.

https://www.literotica.com/s/allisons-addiction-ch-01
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-24-2018, 11:45 PM   #5
discipleofeternity
Virgin
 
discipleofeternity is offline
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlank View Post
I've actually ALREADY started writing a story with almost this exact same plot.

My main character is a straight female (or at least she BELIEVES that she's straight) who is prescribed an experimental drug that is designed to combat chronic fatigue.

She takes the drug. It cures her chronic fatigue, however she soon discovers herself with an overwhelmingly powerful sex drive and a strong sexual attraction to other women.

I've only written 3 chapters so far, however, in the 4th chapter she's going to run out of the drug, and discover that her sexual attraction to females remains.

I'm still working on the science of explaining how this is all supposed to work, however, I've got a few ideas to make it all sound believable.

https://www.literotica.com/s/allisons-addiction-ch-01
There's an old story on this site called "Sapphidex" that is similar to your plot, but the author somehow never finished it. A shame though. But I'm looking forward to whatever work you're going to put out. There is not enough "straight women turning into lesbian" type stories on this site. The lesbian stories mostly begin with the main character a lesbian to begin with, witch to me is boring since it takes the "excitement" out of a story.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2018, 07:54 AM   #6
jimd556
Really Experienced
 
jimd556 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by discipleofeternity View Post
There's an old story on this site called "Sapphidex" that is similar to your plot, but the author somehow never finished it. A shame though. But I'm looking forward to whatever work you're going to put out. There is not enough "straight women turning into lesbian" type stories on this site. The lesbian stories mostly begin with the main character a lesbian to begin with, witch to me is boring since it takes the "excitement" out of a story.
Saphidex was on my mind, basically I think that story should end with the revelation that Saphidex is just a placebo and that all women will eat pussy. They just need a reason to give themselves permission.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2018, 07:57 AM   #7
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays
 
EmpressJosephine's Avatar
 
EmpressJosephine is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 10,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimd556 View Post
Straight girl, down on her luck and broke, is convinced by her friend to be a paid gunniea pig for a drug she is developing that temporarily induces same sex attraction. It's meant for couples who want to try threesomes. Straight girl agrees and soon becomes a pussy mad Dyke. Twist at the end, it was just sugar pills.

Brilliant!

I love it.

__________________

Secretly Sexual...




Empress Josephine





P.S. Here are some of my secrets...
Active role-playing stories: Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power; Because Big Sister Says So!; Natural Law; Winter's Sisterhood: A Tale of Divine Love.

Inactive role-playing stories (expecting co-authors to return): The Heiress and the Janitor; Underhand Serve.

Moth-balled role-playing stories (looking for new co-authors to revitalize): The Affairs of Kaitain: A Role-Play of Dune; New Mytilini.

Archived role-playing stories (not expecting co-authors to return): Find them here.

Completed role-playing stories: Mother of the Groom.

  Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 12:44 PM   #8
jimd556
Really Experienced
 
jimd556 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 156
Any takers?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:40 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.