Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 04-04-2018, 08:50 AM   #1
screwher
Literotica Guru

My Hotwife Fantasies

My wife and I are a hotwife couple. She has sex with other men with my full approval and arousal. Just our living this lifestyle now is a longtime fantasy come true. But I have numerous fantasy scenarios that I'd love to see given the story treatment. Some feasible, ones that I can see happening. Others not so much.

So my idea here is to find someone who might be interested in taking this on. I'm going to post a scenario now to get things in motion. Then add to them. If you'd be interested please PM me and I'll set you up with any info you feel you need such as Names, physical descriptions, marital history. Thanks.

For now let me share a long standing fantasy scenario. One that I can coming true as we go deeper into our lifestyle. My wife and I are out celebrating a birthday, Valentines Day, or especially, our anniversary! We wine and dine and on the way home we decide to stop at a hotel lounge/bar for a quick drink. While there we're approached by another gentleman. A charming, handsome man staying at the hotel while in town on business. We chat and have a drink with him. Soon it's apparent this guy is somewhat of a Ladies Man and starts in on my wife. She starts to return the sexual attraction. He invites my wife up to his room. She accepts and he takes her up and he fucks her!!

Again PM me if you'd be interested. Thanks.

Old 04-09-2018, 02:11 AM   #2
screwher
Literotica Guru

When I first started dating my wife (18) we spent some weekends camping with her family. Come nighttime when we wanted to be alone we'd tell her parents that we were going for a midnight walk. Of course that was just our code for "we're going to go fuck in the woods".

Now my wife and I are empty nesters and on occasion go camping by ourselves. This has sparked a few hotwife fantasies. First up upon our arrival to our site we start setting up. A man from a neighbouring site comes over an introduces himself. He seems nice enough and my wife finds him handsome. We chat, he helps us set up then we invite him back later for dinner. Afterward as the sun sets we have a few drinks by the fireplace. My wife and our new friend start to flirt. Soon the sexual attraction is apparent. My wife then tells me the two of them are going for a "midnight walk". For the rest of our camping trip my wife and him find a number of opportunities to screw. In our tent, his tent. The three of us go hiking. Half way through we find a secluded clearing. I watch them get naked and fuck like wild animals in the wilderness.

#2. Same set up. Except this time it's another married couple around our age (late 40s) introducing themselves. We have dinner and drinks. Through the course of the evening we mention our plan of late night skinny dipping at the nearby lake. We say our good nights and soon after my wife and I are off to the lake. Soon after we're naked and in the water, the husband shows up and asks to join us. We reluanctantly agree and he strips. He's sporting a huge cock which my wife immediately notices. Soon they turn attention to each other. They swim and flirt, splash around. Then start kissing. Then come up onto the shore where they fuck in a number of positions.

If you'd like to commit one of these to story form PM me please. Thanks.

Old 04-09-2018, 11:21 PM   #3
ender27
Really Experienced

Iíve always thought camping makes a good setup. Maybe another camper has his tent torn by a falling branch in a bad rain storm. Itís cold and wet and the only thing to do is invite him in to your tent. Itís a small tent leaving your wife between you and the stranger. Maybe you wake to hear them whispering and flirting? And pretend to be sleeping?

Or maybe you just hear from your wife the next morning how embarrassed she was that she could feel him pressed against her while he slept. Embarrassed but horny... and curious so she pressed her ass back a bit to make sure it was what she thought it was... and thatís when he woke.

Old 04-18-2018, 12:39 AM   #4
screwher
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender27 View Post
Iíve always thought camping makes a good setup. Maybe another camper has his tent torn by a falling branch in a bad rain storm. Itís cold and wet and the only thing to do is invite him in to your tent. Itís a small tent leaving your wife between you and the stranger. Maybe you wake to hear them whispering and flirting? And pretend to be sleeping?

Or maybe you just hear from your wife the next morning how embarrassed she was that she could feel him pressed against her while he slept. Embarrassed but horny... and curious so she pressed her ass back a bit to make sure it was what she thought it was... and thatís when he woke.
My wife would be freaked out if a total stranger came knocking. A more feasible scenario would be the man in the neighbouring site. After our evening of dinner, wine, campfire, it starts to rain causing said damage to his tent. So we allow him into ours. He immediately lays down beside my wife. Who's only attired in her bra and panties. They start to chat and flirt and I feign sleep. Soon there's some rustling among the blankets. Soon I see he's on top of her. Then the soft moans and groans start. Then the unmistakable sounds of him screwing my wife.

In the morning they make no effort in hiding what happened. For the duration of our stay he'd return to site. Each time fucking her again in our tent!

Old 04-18-2018, 01:33 AM   #5
screwher
Literotica Guru

Another long time fantasy scenario has a true beginning. But would have been somewhat feasible to happen today. I remember my wife in casual conversation confessing she found her then GM at her company to being attractive. I thought nothing of it at the time. Then I met him at a company Christmas party. Turns out "John" was very handsome and athletic. I admit it aroused me to watch them talking. To the best of my knowledge nothing ever happened between them. But since then my wife has confessed to infidelity which led to our hotwife lives restyle. So who really knows what secrets may still be hidden.

That night of the Christmas party has my mind reeling. I frequently fantasize about my wife getting closer with John. Dancing, flirting but generally keeping it innocent looking for the sakes of the their coworkers. Eventually my wife pulls me aside and says she invited John back to our place after the party. At our place we continue the party. My wife and John end up sitting together on our couch. One thing leads to another. They start kissing, groping, taking each other's clothes off. They then make their way up to our bedroom. John then spends the night screwing my wife in our marital bed!