Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 04-04-2018, 08:18 AM   #1
Amnoartist
Virgin

Mature Impreg Story Ideas (Inc included)

Hey guys, new to the forum here, so still getting my bearings, so to speak.

Wanted to share a bunch of ideas I have for stories, most of which are incestuous, which some people might be aversed to. Feedback is appreciated
  • A grandmother wants one last crack at trying for a baby but she has no lover. Hating to see her down, her grandson puts morals aside and 'helps' in that endeavour. This would probably be titled "Helping Gran," or something within that vein.
  • A mother has a child with her son to spite her loveless husband, titled "Keeping It In The Family."
  • A young man learns he's inherited a large fortune but has to impregnate his mother & grandmother to actually gain the money, titled "Inheritance."
  • The forbidden sexual relationship between a college student and tutor reaches a landmark moment when it's revealed she's pregnant with his child, in "An Education in Parenthood."

Let me know your thoughts, guys. Which idea(s) appeal to you - if any?

Last edited by Amnoartist : 04-04-2018 at 09:55 AM.

Old 04-04-2018, 09:29 AM   #2
DaddysLilLolly
Really Experienced

Are you looking to write these?

I'm a bad girl.

Old 04-04-2018, 09:31 AM   #3
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnoartist View Post
Hey guys, new to the forum here, so still getting my bearings, so to speak.

Wanted to share a bunch of ideas I have for stories, most of which are incestuous, which some people might be aversed to. Feedback is appreciated
  • A grandmother wants one last crack at trying for a baby but she has no lover. Hating to see her down, her grandson puts morals aside and 'helps' in that endeavour. This would probably be titled "Helping Gran," or something within that vein.
  • A mother has a child with her son to spite her loveless husband, titled "Keeping It In The Family."
  • A young man learns he's inherited a large fortune but has to impregnate his mother & grandmother to actually gain the money, titled "Inheritance."
  • The forbidden sexual relationship between a college student and tutor reaches a landmark moment when it's revealed she's pregnant with his child, in "An Education in Parenthood."

Let me know your thoughts, guys. Which idea(s) appeal to you - if any?

The first three could have serious genetic consequences. The last is somewhat intriguing.

Secretly Sexual...

Empress Josephine

P.S. Here are some of my secrets...
Active role-playing stories: Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power; Because Big Sister Says So!; Natural Law; Winter's Sisterhood: A Tale of Divine Love.

Inactive role-playing stories (expecting co-authors to return): The Heiress and the Janitor; Underhand Serve.

Moth-balled role-playing stories (looking for new co-authors to revitalize): The Affairs of Kaitain: A Role-Play of Dune; New Mytilini.

Archived role-playing stories (not expecting co-authors to return): Find them here.

Completed role-playing stories: Mother of the Groom.

Old 04-04-2018, 09:43 AM   #4
Amnoartist
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddysLilLolly View Post
Are you looking to write these?
I hope to, yeah, depending on the interest levels.

Old 04-04-2018, 09:51 AM   #5
Amnoartist
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressJosephine View Post

The first three could have serious genetic consequences. The last is somewhat intriguing.

You're right that the first three ideas could turn out problematic for the characters, but in being a work of fiction, that could turn out to not be the case. We'll see how thing go.

The college tutor idea is, of course, far less alarming.