The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all :D

Busy week for me! Looking forward to the Christmas break from uni, I think I need a little time to catch up on work that I've fallen behind on (woops...) and SLEEP...

Oh the life of a student!

Morning all :D

Busy week for me! Looking forward to the Christmas break from uni, I think I need a little time to catch up on work that I've fallen behind on (woops...) and SLEEP...

Oh the life of a student!

Term time is for partying - going back home away from the social life is when the work gets done ;)

And you can sleep when you're older!

Term time is for partying - going back home away from the social life is when the work gets done ;)

And you can sleep when you're older!

If my hangover on Sunday is anything to go by, I've got the partying thing down...

I just said sod it and had pancakes!
I am just eating my way thru a potential sub drop!
Well, that's my excuse ;)

If my hangover on Sunday is anything to go by, I've got the partying thing down...

Well done, hun!!

Morning all. Feeling off today but regrettably, unlike Sophie, it's not the result of having a damn good time last night.

Got a client coming in this morning to discuss a book we're printing after Christmas. It's in Swedish. Proofreading should be a challenge, then :D

Morning all.

Sweden, nice place, complex language :)

Hope everyone else is well?

Back from getting my head looked at and now on with work! I have a cup of tea and some music playing.

Down side, booked my car in for service and a timing belt change.... I think it might bankrupt me. £750. Nearly had a heart attack :)

Back from taking boy child to audiology, unfortunately, got there late and they wouldn't see him, so morning wasted.
Girl child is off sick and is driving me nuts! :(

Mal! That is a fortune!! :( grrrrrr!!
Lally, you need to import a strapping young swede hunk to help you translate ;)

Back from taking boy child to audiology, unfortunately, got there late and they wouldn't see him, so morning wasted.
Girl child is off sick and is driving me nuts! :(

Mal! That is a fortune!! :( grrrrrr!!
Lally, you need to import a strapping young swede hunk to help you translate ;)

That is annoying!

Sounds like everyone is having a busy/frustrating few days! Hope it clears up for all of you :(

As for me, feeling a little stressed too - I think I'm burning the wick at both ends a little too much, but as long as I get through the next week or so without getting sick (again) I should be fine :)

Sounds like everyone is having a busy/frustrating few days! Hope it clears up for all of you :(

As for me, feeling a little stressed too - I think I'm burning the wick at both ends a little too much, but as long as I get through the next week or so without getting sick (again) I should be fine :)

Good luck!

Most of the ladies on here seam to be too dedicated by half. you all need to start thinking of your health a little more *glares at Lally and Daisy.

And my rowing machine just arrived so no excuse now for me not to get healthier... Darn. :)

Good luck!

Most of the ladies on here seam to be too dedicated by half. you all need to start thinking of your health a little more *glares at Lally and Daisy.

*hides*

Sorry about your day, Daisy - a little leeway wasn't too much to ask, surely?? How ignorant of them to turn you away :mad:

Yep, burning the candle at both ends is fun, but if you're getting sick, you need to take a night off, Sophie :D

So is the London trip in addition to the happy jaunt to Bolton tomorrow, Mal?

*hides*

Sorry about your day, Daisy - a little leeway wasn't too much to ask, surely?? How ignorant of them to turn you away :mad:

Yep, burning the candle at both ends is fun, but if you're getting sick, you need to take a night off, Sophie :D

So is the London trip in addition to the happy jaunt to Bolton tomorrow, Mal?

Yep, Bolton tomorrow, London on Thursday.

Just gone to build up the rowing machine... and some of the holes are not drilled right. So it doesn't fit together...

Bugger.

Good luck!

Puts a cat on my lap and tries to blend in with the sofa!!
I am trying, just my health refuses my subtle forms of domination.

But if the doctor/audiologist is late, you're expected to wait...

Yep, he has a severe learning disability and spends a lot of time in waiting rooms. Audiology once kept him waiting 4 hours. It's a joke. We are back tomorrow, they had a cancellation (thank goodness) they are so bad with rescheduling. I was told off for cancelling his last appointment, so I explained that I had a CT scan...yadda yadda.... absolutely no compassion and no leeway. :( grrrrr!

Good morning all

Hope everyone is ok this morning?

Feeling a lot better here, thanks. Early night last night probably helped :D

Eating breakfast now and then back to the grind. Safe journey today - hope the locals are friendly!

Should have an interesting day meeting the new speech therapist who wants to work with me on communication passports for the students. A breakthrough!!

Then repeat audiology appt this afternoon. They had a cancellation, so I said yes to that. More hassle, but hey.
I know they will say hearing aids this time :(

Morning all. These 2am starts can wear after a time.

Hope you all have god days :)

I wasn't actually too far behind you this morning...3.30 for me :rolleyes:

Safe journey Mal. Hope everyone else is ok.

What on earth were you up at such an ungodly hour for? Made it safe ti epping... not sure the guy next to me will survive much longer if he keeps sniffing. Quite unpleasant. .. may have to kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back