Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

His challenge did not present an issue of strength. Mary would have had no problem with that. She did her kegels regularly and kept her pelvic muscles in as good of shape as the rest of her.

Rather, she faced an issue of grip. Her juices covered the vibrator, making it slick. With only its head slipped inside of her, the majority of it, including the heavy motor and batteries, dangled beneath her. If she gripped too loosely, it would slip out. Squeezing too tightly, however, would propel it out of her. That he'd turned it on didn't help matters.

Fortunately, he had inserted it with the "rabbit" extension toward the back. As she gently contracted her pelvic floor, she trapped its "ears" between the very bottoms of her butt cheeks. In this way she could hold it in its precarious position, so long as she could concentrate.
 
Carl nodded as he saw her try to find a way to hold the vibrator inside of her. He had deliberately only inserted a small amount into her to make it so hard although he had left the ears facing her butt to give her a fighting chance. He noticed that she had indeed taken advantage of this and smiled. She was very good, but just how good remained to be seen. He had yet to begin to distract her.

Crawling up onto the bed he bounced a little just to upset her balance and see how she would handle that, although he didn't want her to fail from that. That was not how he played the game. "Why officer Green, you look so lonely tied up like this. It is a pity that no one has come to join us but I believe I am up for the task of entertaining you," he smiled as he glanced down at himself. Of course he was still fully dressed so the only sight they could see was a large tent forming in his trousers.

"Hmm I will have to get undressed soon, however I think you need some more attention at the moment," he smiled as he leaned down and began to kiss her again. He didn't use his hands on her face, just leaned in and kissed her gently before pulling back so he was just out of her reach and then extending his tongue and licking her lips.

He continued as he reached under her and began to caress her breasts and nipples, running his hands all over them, then gripping her nipples with his forefingers and thumb and rubbing them together. Then suddenly he pinched them. Not hard enough to bruise but enough to cause her pain. At the same time he thrust his mouth tightly against hers and stuck his tongue down her throat stifling any cries of pain she may have uttered. He only pinched them for a second before he went back to caressing them and he backed off his deep kiss and went back to teasing her lips.

He did this several more times, never giving her any warning and never at any regular interval. Finally smiling he backed off and stood up. 'I do believe you deserve a reward my dear," he began as he started to slowly undress.
 
Pain she could handle. In fact, the intermittent moderate pain of him pinching her nipples excited her. As for the task he'd set her, pain made her muscles clench. This trapped the "rabbit" extension of the vibrator he'd inserted partially in her more firmly between her butt cheeks, overcoming the force that might push it from her vagina.

The pleasure, however, and the desire it inflamed, had become excruciating. Watching Prince Carl teasingly reveal his fit and firm body, with the toy buzzing in her, and his promise of a "reward," sent a thrill down Mary's spine that almost caused her to lose her grip on the vibrator. She moaned and wiggled her hips, trying to set it more firmly in place.
 
Carl finally stripped down all the way to his boxers. He had done it slowly and methodically in front of her, taking his time and folding each piece of clothing he had taken off carefully, before placing it on a chair in the corner. Now he stood in front of her with an obvious bulge looking down at her restrained head. He was debating whether to reveal himself to her or make her try to take his boxers of with her teeth.

Deciding the later may just be to hard in the position she was in he moved a little closer and slowly lowered his boxers, revealing his seven inch, circumcised erect cock to her eyes. He let her gaze upon it for a minute before he bent down and retrieved his boxers and again folded them neatly and walked over and calmly placed them on the chair.

As he walked back he gazed at her with a small smile playing across his lips. "Now then Mary, just how should I reward you. You have been a very good girl so far. Perhaps another long kiss?" He gazed at her then shook his head. "No I think not. That is no real reward is it." He began to pace back and forward just in front of her, his erect cock bouncing up and down with each step as it jutted out proudly from his body.
"Perhaps I could play with your breasts some more," he said as he swung towards her, his cock almost touching her lips but staying just out of reach.
"No I did that, then promised you a reward so that would be no good," he mumbled to himself as he swung back and continued to walk in front of her.

"You know this is very hard Mary. I don't want to fuck you yet but I really do want to give you a big reward but for the life of me I just can't think of one. You are going to have to give me a minute to think on this," he said looking at her, his cock again almost reaching her mouth but not quite.
 
Gus had known the party was just getting started when Karen had told Sam to strip in the dining room. He'd slipped out wanting to get another of his cigars, figured on letting things develop and then wander back in - "just to give a hand where it would be needed" he'd thought to himself grinning.

And saw the chalk mark on the wall.

Old habits took over. He'd casually sauntered over to where the staff's vehicles were parked and slipped into his truck. As usual the cab light stayed off as he folded the seat forward and pulled out his go bag from behind. Easing the seat back into place he got in and placed the bag on the bench next to him, finally slipping the key into the ignition. His hand found the switch on the underside of the dash and pushed it - cutting the circuits to the lights.

Gus kept his truck in extremely good repair so the engine caught and purred quietly. He eased out of his space and rolled down the drive, the illumination from the mansion providing enough lighting for him to navigate.

With the lights cut out there were no tell tail brake lights warning everyone he was leaving. His truck ghosted down the drive as Gus steered to the road.

At the apron of the private drive he stopped and a dark figure left the copse of trees next to the gate - Gus put his hand into the bag and withdrew the chopped and channeled 1911 that was kept in there. He didn't exactly point it to the door - but a quick flick of his wrist and the muzzle would be pointed in the right direction. His thumb rested lightly on the safety as he saw the dark shape reach the side of his truck.

The passenger door opened and he heard "Hello deacon" as the figure moved to enter the cab of the truck.

Gus grunted then sighed. "This was a nice gig dude. Shame to leave it."

The figure next to him shrugged, replied "There are worse things in life. We got a bit of a drive so..."

Gus grimaced; slipped the semi-auto into the small of his back, the waistband of his kilt holding it in place. "Right or left?"

"Right."

Gus put the truck into drive and turned. Once on the road proper he clicked the switch again allowing his lights to go back into circuit, turned on his headlights and picked up speed. "Been a long time Taylor" he said quietly.
 
Sam watched them both and smirked and laid back some letting them have some time for themself at first. She looked around seeing a room over the pool house and thought that must be Gus room and wondered where he had dissapeared to.

"be right back"

She whispered and slipped back into the house with a towel around her while drying up. She walked back in the dinning room seeing no one there and smiled thinking then she could do her work without distraction and cleaned up some as her thoughts were still by Karen and Ian and would join again soon but thought for them both it might be best first alone.
 

"You know this is very hard Mary. I don't want to fuck you yet but I really do want to give you a big reward but for the life of me I just can't think of one. You are going to have to give me a minute to think on this," he said looking at her, his cock again almost reaching her mouth but not quite.

Mary desperately wanted more physical contact with the handsome and trim nobleman. She wanted to please him, to drive him to the pinnacle of desire she had already reached, and then beyond to ecstasy. She suggestively opened her mouth and licked her lips.
 
Carl smiled at the girl in front of him. He knew what she was suggesting and indeed he wanted the same thing but he couldn't just give it to her straight away.

"Well Mary I suppose I can give you a massage as a reward. I think you might enjoy that. Of course where to start on your body? Your shoulders? Your back or even your lower back and buttocks? It is a very hard choice isn't it," he smiled.

He moved left and right keeping his erection just out of her reach, and looked her body over. "I think I just might start with your shoulders and see where we go from there." He stepped to her side and began to massage her shoulders gently and then a little firmer, helping her to relax. Then he moved slowly around to her front allowing his erection to drag itself along her cheek getting closer and closer to her mouth. Then it was right in front of her and running along her lips, still not enough to penetrate her but enough for her to lick it if she wanted to.

"Well my dear would you like this as your reward?" he asked.
 
Karen smiled up at Uncle Ian as he carried her to the comfortable chaise lounge by the side of the pool. When he set her down, she tried to pose seductively, lacing her fingers behind her head, arching her back slightly, and raising her right knee. As he stood, his large erection drew her attention. She involuntarily licked her lips.

Getting down on one knee next to her, Ian leaned over and kissed her gently. Her tongue danced with his as she reached down with her left hand to gently take hold of his stiff organ. She had never touched a real penis before. It felt different than her school roommate's strap on dildo. Warm, pliant, and responsive, she felt it twitch and grow even larger within her loose grip. She stroked up and down its length.

"Make love to me, Uncle," she begged through their kiss. "Make me a woman."
 
"Well my dear would you like this as your reward?" Prince Carl asked as he ran the tip of his erection across Mary's lips.

"Yes, please," she moaned in desperate need for any intimate contact with her sweet tormentor.
 
"Well my dear would you like this as your reward?" Prince Carl asked as he ran the tip of his erection across Mary's lips.

"Yes, please," she moaned in desperate need for any intimate contact with her sweet tormentor.

Carl smiled as he gently eased himself forward until the head of his penis entered her mouth. Then he stopped, teasing both her and himself. "Try that first little one. Let's see just how well you do with that and I will decide if you are worthy enough to have the rest," he said easing an inch of his shaft into her mouth and then pulling back out until just the head was inside again.
 
"Try that first little one," Prince Carl instructed after slipping just the large heard of his hard penis into Mary's mouth. "Let's see just how well you do with that and I will decide if you are worthy enough to have the rest."

He slid an inch of its shaft into her mouth, then pulled back out until again just the head remained inside. Mary took full advantage of this. She found it far easier to satisfy a man orally when he did not stuff her mouth with his erection.

She started by closing her lips behind the ridge of the head and drawing forth a mouthful of saliva and using her tongue to spread it all over it. Then, opening her mouth to give herself room to maneuver, she began swirling her tongue around its circumference, first clockwise, then counter clockwise. She then licked just the bottom, moving her tongue rapidly from side to side, before returning to alternately directed twirling again.
 
Last edited:

"Make love to me, Uncle," Karen gasped through their kiss as her hand stroked Ian's erection, hardening and lengthening it. "Make me a woman."

Growing breathless himself, Ian broke their kiss and moved his mouth to her neck, just below her left ear, and started tracing a path down with his lips and tongue, then kissed across her left shoulder and down to her breast. He sucked her left nipple into his mouth and flicked his tongue across it, smiling as he felt it grow hard.

 
Carl was in heaven. The officer certainly knew what she was doing. The pleasure he was feeling from her just working his head was enormous and he kept himself from moving to tease both himself and her. He wanted nothing more than to plunge more and more of himself down her throat, but he always found the slow build up more satisfying.

Slowly he fed that inch back into her mouth again and began to rock his hips back and forth slowly, working just the forepart of his penis in and out of her mouth but always keeping the head inside of he mouth. He wanted to feel the warmth of her pretty lips wrapped around him at all times.

"That is the way Officer, work your magic. You are very good at this and I can see you getting a very big reward at the end."
 
"That is the way, Officer," Prince Carl encouraged Mary as he began to rock his hips back and forth slowly, working just the forepart of his penis in and out of her mouth but always keeping the head inside of her lips. "Work your magic. You are very good at this and I can see you getting a very big reward at the end."

With each thrust, Mary sucked gently. Then, as the stiff organ withdrew, she swirled the length of her tongue around it, finishing with a quick side-to-side lap upon the underside of the engorged head. Mary could keep this up all night. She wondered how long Carl would last.
 
Carl was enjoying himself immensely and he began to thrust in deeper and deeper into the young officers mouth, slowly feeding his cock into her. Inch by tantalizing inch disappeared into her eager mouth to be devoured until he felt his head reach her throat. He still had several inches to go but for now he just plunged what he had fed her in and out, allowing her to pleasure him easily. And what pleasure she gave him. Her tongue wrapped around his shaft and teased his head. She sucked him hard and welcomed him inside. He was sure if she had been able to she would have worked magic with her hands as well but for now he just wanted to see how much pleasure she could provide with just her mouth and she was not disappointing him.

"So my dear, are you up to taking all of me? Can you swallow this whole monster or is this as far as you can go?"
 
Josh Silvers Arrives

Josh double checked the GPS on his iPhone and confirmed that he was entering the correct driveway. He was, although he knew that, it was just nerves. It had been how long; 18, 20 months since he'd last seen Josephine? They had quite the torrid "thing" going - he wouldn't go so far as to say it was an affair or even much of a relationship. Although relationships built on sex weren't all that bad, especially if you were a guy.

As he slowed the rental car in the drive he remembered the last time he'd seen her imposing front door. It was on the way out at their parting. It wasn't a particularly painful parting. In fact, Josephine almost seemed relieved, but he could have been reading into that. His work took him on an extended assignment in Europe and he had sold his condo and essentially cut all his ties to the states in anticipation of a few years on the continent. The "few years" he had been promised dried up in less than a year and a half. He'd bummed around Europe for a while after that, but as the money ran out he realized that his strongest network for potential work was in the states, so he decided to return.

He wasn't exactly broke, but the fact he was in a rental car and hadn't found a place he could afford to purchase was niggling in his mind. He realized that the clock was ticking and his financial reserves were pretty thin at this point. It was time to get serious about finding some decent paying work and he'd first met Josephine because of his work. He figured if he was back on the area he might as well see what connections she might be able to make for him.

She'd been cordial, but somewhat distant on the phone when he set up this appointment. He wasn't sure what to read into that. It was probably nothing; he was reading too much into most interactions during his search. Damn, he was always so confident it bugged him that he questioned things. He got out of the car and after hitting the keyless lock, went to the front door and rang the bell. He heard it resonate throughout the stately mansion and waited.
 
Karen loved foreplay involving her breasts. She purred as Ian sucked her left nipple into his mouth and flicked his tongue across it as it grew hard. A pleasant tingle shivered across her skin and down her spine to tantalize her loins.

"Make love to me!" she gasped. "PLEASE!!!"
 
Cool Reunion



The doorbell resonated through the mansion in its mockery of Big Ben. Josephine sighed. She knew who stood at her door, and all the staff seemed to have disappeared on their own carnal adventures, a perquisite of their service to her household. She got up from her desk, went to the foyer, and answered the door herself.

“Hello, Josh,” she smiled sincerely even if her voice sounded tired. “It’s a pleasure to see you again.”


 
It's funny how a guy's mind will often operate as if it's seeing subtitles. The subtitles that instantly came up when Josephine "greeted" me was that she wasn't really all that pleased to see me. Well, she did agree to meet me and that's saying something. Maybe I hadn't handled our last parting as well as I thought I had. Even though she didn't make the first move, I leaned in to give her cheek a kiss as I grasped her hand. She didn't back away, but didn't exactly lean into it either.

"Hello, Josephine. It's good to see you again, too. I must say, you look as lovely as I remember," I said with sincerely. And I certainly meant it; she was always a knockout and that hadn't faded in the least. Her hand was warm and soft, but I knew there was steel in her grip when she wanted there to be. "I've never ceased to be impressed by your lovely home. But based on the cars out front, it appears you're a bit busier than usual. Is this still a good time to talk?"
 
"So my dear," Prince Carl sighed as his erection filled Mary's warm, wet mouth. "Are you up to taking all of me? Can you swallow this whole monster or is this as far as you can go?"

Unable to speak with his stiff organ in almost to her throat, she gave her answer by swishing her slick tongue back and forth around the underside of his hard penis. She took a deep breath through her nose, ready for whatever might come next.
 
Carl took the swirl of her tongue and the deep breath as a sign he was to proceed, so he slowly began to ease the remaining length into her. He felt his head hit the back of her throat and then proceed downwards as she struggled to control her gag reflex. He left it there for a few seconds and then withdrew it a little before pushing it back in a little deeper.

After the fifth or sixth time she was starting to get the hang of it. Carl was sure she must have done this sort of thing before and only needed a refresher course because soon she was taking almost his entire length like a pro. Finally he pushed forward and his balls hit her chin as his entire cock was buried in her mouth and throat. He let it sit inside her for a moment then withdrew it fully before plunging it all the way back in slowly.

He set a nice slow pace and began to fuck the officers face as he held her head, twining his hands in her hair. "Oh you are a very good girl aren't you Officer Green. You can swallow just like a professional."

He sped up a little and then pulled all the way out and again held his head just on her lips. "Tell me where would you like your special surprise Officer. In your mouth? Down your throat, or perhaps somewhere completely different," he asked her smiling.
 
After Dinner Drink



“Hello, Josephine” Josh greeted her. “It’s good to see you again, too. I must say, you look as lovely as I remember.”

He glanced past her shoulder. “I’ve never ceased to be impressed by your lovely home, but based on the cars out front, it appears you’re a bit busier than usual. Is this still a good time to talk?”

“Of course, Josh, please do come in.” Her smile remained and her tone became more lively. “I’m afraid you’ve missed supper, but now my guests and staff are about their own business.”

She turned and led the way across the foyer, between the stairs, and to the grand salon beyond. She inclined her head to the wet bar to the right of the fireplace. “Why don’t you fix us drinks and tell me what’s on your mind.”

Slipping out of her shoes, she curled up on the couch facing the brick hearth and used a remote control to initiate flames lapping up the realistic gas logs.

 


"Make love to me!" Karen gasped as Ian flicked his tongue across her hard left nipple. "PLEASE!!!"

He kissed his way back up to her shoulder and across to her mouth as he got on the chaise lounge between her legs. Then he raised himself up on his hands and knees and looked down at her lovely face and perfect, nubile body. Physically frustrated by his unrequited oral sex earlier with Samantha, his penis had grown fully erect and ached to enter her. He pressed its engorged head to her womanhood and hesitated, awaiting her ultimate decision.

 
Back
Top