Femdom for Real

This a fantastic thread. Nothing turns me on more than the thought of being under the control of a assertive woman.

Yes, I have been up to a lot of mischief with a trip to London and two trips to Oslo, meeting lots and lots of play things. A Domme's work is never done, but life is always grand. ;)

https://i.imgur.com/ygVoMzi.jpg

xx

Glad to see you back after what sounds like some very successful traveling! ;) Love the fishnet top, and of course what's underneath. Looking forward to a photographic travelogue of your trip. :devil:

Yes, I have been up to a lot of mischief with a trip to London and two trips to Oslo, meeting lots and lots of play things. A Domme's work is never done, but life is always grand. ;)

Looking forward to the updates !!

And you are grand! A very hott Domme.

Sometimes I wish that I was single again, just for a night or three ;)

Oh to be your plaything, wonderful image Racy :rose:

Glad to see you back after what sounds like some very successful traveling! ;) Love the fishnet top, and of course what's underneath. Looking forward to a photographic travelogue of your trip. :devil:

Looking forward to the updates !!

Hm... and you know they are always going to be very naughty pics. I know most won't be ready for them...lol... but I don't care. :D I have you guys for company.

:kiss:

Back