An Exchange Student, An Exchange of Sexuality (closed to tamgreen)

Jamie's smile widened. The more he thought about this possibility, the more he liked it. "Let's do it. Soon. I'd like that."

He studied her expression, her body language. He'd never understood females and couldn't pretend to know anything about how they operated, but Clare was proving to be rather unique in ways he found intriguing. It was easy to tell if a guy was turned on. Not so with a girl. But he had a feeling that at this moment she was getting a little hot, and he found that the thought was pleasant.

He smirked and leaned on the counter next to her.

"I'd love another coffee," he said, giving her a look that was almost flirtatious. Almost.
 
.

"Let's do it. Soon. I'd like that."

Clare grinned... "I think the sooner we arrange it, the better before he has further changes of mind..."

As she looked at him, she remembered the video from the hidden CCTV of Jamie masturbating in the kitchen the other morning and smiled.

"Sure take a seat, and I prepare us coffee. The weekend is young after all.

She started to prepare the espresso machine for coffees, having turned off the filter machine.
 
Jamie lowered himself into a chair, leaning back and watching her. He still couldn't say he was attracted to her or any other woman, but there was an interesting, playful energy in the room, and he liked how she'd looked at his crotch earlier. He found himself positioning his body so she could continue to look, as a more obvious bulge formed in his shorts. Regardless of the observer, he was liking being observed. He even liked the idea that she might be aroused. Maybe it was just that she was Adrian's wife, and he was intrigued by their relationship, and was starting to see them as a unit, rather than just seeing Adrian as the object of his desires and Clare as a necessary presence on the side. She was part of this, a crucial part. And he wanted her to enjoy herself.

"The weekend is young, and so am I," he remarked, letting her take that as she wished.
 
.

Clare watched him sit on the stool, his legs, thighs apart as if drawing her eyes to his crotch again.

"You are young and rather virrile from what I've ehard and seen...."
Clare stated as she grinned.

"So how hard are younow Gracie, imagining pegging my husband before the weekend, even the day is out?"

As she finished talking, she opened the steam valve, filling the kitchen with the sound of the milk being heated by the steam. As she finished the steaming process, she banged the jug on the worktop before she poured the milk over the two coffees.

Moments later she walked provocatively towards Jamie as she placed the coffee on the breakfast bar.

"I want to see you cock Gracie..." she stated softly spoken but somehow commanding at the same time.

She was braless under her dress, and her nipples were already hard, pressing into the fabric of her dress.
 
Jamie found himself breathing hard, and his heart was pounding. This was a very new situation for him, but if Daddy could be pushed into new experiences, why couldn't he?

"It's like granite," he said softly, "thinking about popping his cherry. While you watch."

At her request (command), Jamie actually felt himself throb. Someone being authoritative with him was really a turn-on. He took a deep breath and hooked his thumbs under the waistband of his boxers, tucking it, along with his shorts, beneath his balls as his erection leaped out.

"Do you like it?" he whispered.
 
.

Clare gasped as she watched him remove his shorts, releasing his throbbing cock. She was taken aback by what he just did, even though she hinted at it. But She also knew that women didn't excite him. Maybe she was an exception.

She giggled as she suddenly imagined fucking him as he was restrained on their matrimonial bed.

She stared at him as she sat on a bar stool, lifting her right leg onto another the skirt of her dress sliding up her thighs.

Her own breathing became deeper.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, I do... Gracie... now stroke it for me please...."

She sipped her coffee as she watched, her free hand lightly caressing her breast, circling around her stiff nipple.
 
Jamie was fascinated as well as aroused by the situation. Maybe this was the sort of taboo thrill straight people felt from the other side? He didn't want to see what was beneath her skirt, but he still found all this very exciting, from a psychological standpoint. He was watching a woman get turned on watching him being turned on. And her husband had no idea.

Jamie wrapped his fist around his shaft and started to stroke. He was already drooling a little precum. He wasn't sure where this might go, and he didn't know if he'd ever cross more lines with her, but he knew he was having a lot of fun right now.

His eyes followed what she was doing with her nipple, and he lifted his free hand, joining her in a reciprocal action, pinching, teasing, and twisting his own nipple.

"Do you like being called Mommy?" he murmured huskily.
 
.

"Do you like being called Mommy?" he murmured huskily.

Clare smiled as she watched him tease his own nipple as if he was following her lead. She took another sip of coffee before she placed it on the side, allowing her hand to move under her skirt, ass he started to lightly press her clit into against her pelvis.

"That is something you will have to earn Gracie...." smiling in a teasing tantalising manner. Her voice was also rather husky as she watched him intently
 
Oh god, they were both getting off together. Jamie was amazed and so aroused. This was certainly turning out to be a surprising day, and part of him wondered if he were still dreaming, considering how surreal it seemed.

"I'll be so good for you," he exhaled, jerking himself harder, faster, as he panted heavily. He was seized with a fantasy of Clare kissing her husband, and passing him a mouthful of Jamie's cum. How mind-blowing would that be for Adrian?

"I want to know what makes you cum," he gasped out, hardly believing what was coming out of his own mouth.
 
.

Clare watched Jamie stroke his cock, and starting to get quite enthusiastically.

"Slow down Gracie, lets saviour the moment," she suggested with a cheeky smile. Her hands were still caressing her breast, and clit as she sat on the stool watching him, her eyes wide open.

"I want to know what makes you cum,"

"What makes me cum Gracie?" she asked in slight disbelief.

As he nodded, she continued.

"All sorts I guess. I love to make a cock cum, to swallow the seed that erupts from it. Or to ride a cock, and face sit on the owner afterwards making them eat their creampie. Or kissing the soft lips of another female..."

Clare paused, reaching for her coffee and took a sip.

"But for me, the most powerful sexual organ is the imagination."

"So do you want to call me mommy Gracie?"
 
Jamie breathed heavily and tried to force himself to slow down, not to cum too quickly. He had to admit it was pretty hot that she liked to swallow cum, and make a guy lick up his own load after fucking her. Would she want to taste his?

"Yeah," he purred, shivering as waves of pleasure danced all over him. "I do want that. Would that turn you on? Would that turn Daddy on?"
 
.

Clare watched Jamie wank, noting hoe he held, gripped his cock and pulled back the foreskin.

"I do want that. Would that turn you on? Would that turn Daddy on?"

Clare looked at him, trying to fathom him out. Suddenly he was sending out slightly mixed messages, at least in her mind.

Wanting to call him Mommy seemed odd, especially if there was no underlying sexual aspect to that. But she was intrigued by him, his sexuality and whether he had even slept with a female...

She got of her stool and approached him, and knelt on the floor close to him.

"So Jamie why do you want to call me Mommy? I'm slightly confused."

She paused before continuing, "And have you ever done anything sexually with a female?"
 
Jamie continued stroking himself slowly. He felt a bit edgy as she knelt near him, but he was still quite fascinated by how this was going.

"I've tried doing stuff with girls," he admitted. "It didn't... it just didn't work. I'm not sure whats happening right now... but I think I like it because I know Daddy would like it. I love your relationship... and I want to be close to both of you. I like you being Mommy because... I like you being in charge of me. Both of you together. And I'm excited about you telling me what to do with Daddy. I think he'll really like hearing me call you Mommy. I want to excite him that way."
 
.


Clare smiled as she watched the younger man wank himself, inches from her face, her eyes open wide as she watched him ease his foreskin back and forth. She wanted to reach out and touch his young cock to help him but felt that she may scare him. She was aware that this was somewhat unusual territory for him and didn't want to scare or 'insult' him

"Caress your glans for me please Gracie. Would you like to come in my mouth? I know that would please daddy, being able to share your lovely cum, Gracie." She met his eyes as she inhaled deeply, wondering if he would cover her face with his seed. Even allow her to engulf his manhood with her lips. As she looked at him, her right hand returned to caressing and pinching her nipple through the fabric of her dress.
 
Jamie's eyes widened as they locked on hers. He caressed himself just as she instructed, practically in a thrall. When she spoke softly, yet somehow authoritatively, of how it would please daddy, Jamie knew exactly what had to happen.

"Yes," he whispered raggedly as the movement of his hand increased. "Take Gracie's cum in your mouth. Let's give daddy a nice surprise. So close...."
 
.

Clare moved her head closer and opened her lips. She wanted to take him between her lips, and to help him cum with her own mouth, oral skills.

But wasn't sure if that would be too far, and he hadn't given her leave to do such a thing. so she rested her fingers on his bare thighs as she watched him stroke, sensing that the inevitable was close.

"Cum for me Gracie, cover me with our seed, feed me your cum"
 
Feeling deliciously out of control, Jamie groaned and let loose, the tip of his cock a breath away from her waiting lips. He'd been storing up this load all night, and all morning. The cum that had been desperate to spurt forth from the moment he'd awoken was finally let loose, and he sprayed a spectacular load across her tongue, her lips, her cheeks and chin.

Finally he collapsed back in his chair, gasping for breath, rather amazed as well as proud of what he'd just done. He was lost for words at the moment, but he was desperately excited to see Adrian's reaction to this. Of course, he was not entirely uninterested in how Clare enjoyed the taste of his cum.
 
.

Clare gasped as she received a facial from Jamie, his thick cum covering her lips and tongue as well as her eyes and face. She instinctively took it in her grip as she lowered her mouth around it, as he continued to erupt swallowing some before taking more.

Clare didn't particularly like the taste of cum, or rather enjoy the texture. At times if often reminded her of burnt cheese stringy. But she knew men loved gals to swallow, and so she would as long as they would take their own cum from her lips. Why should she swallow their cum if they won't?

She looked at him as he pulled away, her mouth filled with his cum, as she moved slightly closer, placing her fingers on his cheek, hoping to invite him into a snowball kiss....
 
Jamie stared at the mess all over her face. The pure depravity of the situation still gripped him, and the look in her eyes right now pushed him over the edge. It seemed wrong for Daddy to miss this, but he nonetheless had a strange sensation they were being watched.

Pushing ahead before sanity had a chance to take over, Jamie leaned in, licking the cum from her lips and pressing his tongue into her mouth to feast on his own load.
 
.


Clare was shocked as she felt his tongue lick her lower lip before his lips sealed hers, feeling his tongue probe, not so much to kiss butt o seek out his cum. She was slightly passive to begin with, but her natural instinct to kiss took control, her hand wiping his shaft collecting and dregs of his cum.
 
Her touch was strange, but not exactly unpleasant. Jamie let his eyes fall shut and forced himself not to overthink. She was kissing him, really kissing him now, and it was... exciting. Weird, and exciting. Any other woman, and maybe he would have pulled away, been turned off. But there was a potent little taboo to this situation, and at the moment, it was really working for him. His body had tensed up a bit, but he slowly relaxed, yielding to the kiss as she became a little more aggressive. He hadn't moved to touch her, and he wasn't sure he could, but he was letting her touch him, and it was okay. They were kissing, making out, and it was actually pretty hot. On some level, for him, he knew this was a way to become more intimate with Adrian.
 
.

Clare broke the kiss, smiling, showing him subtly that she had swallowed what had remained in her mouth, before she offered him her fingers, thumb which she had used ti wipe the cum from his cock before it started to get to flaccid.

"Wow Gracie, did you enjoy that?"

Clare stood up and caught the discrete camea in the corner of her eye but ignored it. She was looking forward to watching that session with Adrian.

"Ever been pegged whilst pegging another?" Clare suddenly asked out of the blue, catching herself by surprise. She reached for the roll of kitchen tissue and offered it to Jamie.
 
Jamie licked off her fingers, smirking. This was certainly a unique experience for him, and he couldn't say he regretted any of it.

"That was nice," he said, and meant it. "I like kissing. Especially when there's cum involved. And I certainly don't think Adrian's ready to go there."

The question about being pegged while fucking made his eyes go wide. "No!" he said quickly, genuinely shocked, although he quickly realized that, from their perspective, he must seem like a proper slut who had very little boundaries. What he'd been through, and the way he'd behaved while in their home was quite unprecedented for him, and this was an exploration that that surprised him at every turn.

"No," he said again, more calmly, not wanting her to think he was judgmental. "I've never been with more than one person at a time. For sure, you guys have a lot more, um... interesting sex life than I've had until now."

He chuckled nervously. "Am I to assume you have a strap-on somewhere?"
 
.

Clare smiled as he blushed slightly regarding the more some.

"You're cute when you blush Gracie..."

"And no, I don't have a strap on, Adrian has always been hesitant..." pausing. "And our sex life has only changed recently in the last couple of years after I met Ginny..."

Clare stood and reached for her now cold coffee and took a sip before she realised it was cold.

"But I could always buy one Gracie? Would you like that? Oh and how quickly can you recover you young slutty stud?" she asked giggling a glint in her eye."
 
"I don't know if I'm ready for that," Jamie admitted at the thought of a woman with a strap-on behind him, "or if I ever will be. Maybe what you guys need is a properly bi guy to play with. But I'm really enjoying my time with both of you. And I can get it up again pretty quick."

He grinned almost flirtatiously, palming his cock. "Where's Daddy? He's missing all the fun with Gracie and Mommy...." His eyes searched her expression, wondering if he'd earned the right to call her that.
 
Back
Top