Here's Your Republican Party

Lol

Says the guy who accuses EVERYONE with an opinion of being triggered.


So excited....you're the triggered one.

When did I ever "explode" ??

LOL...laughing at your absurd Nazi hysteria isn't exploding.

Says the guy who's so triggered he resorts to making up lies about me profusely in order to win the internet...LOL
 
Betcha the tax bill snags. Then we'll hear...

DONALD'S SONG

Oh, goodbye, cruel world, I'm off to join the circus
Gonna be an orange and angry clown
Paint my face with a good-for-nothin' smile
'Cause a mean, fickle Congress turned my whole world upside down

Shoot me out of a cannon, I don't care
Let the people point at me and stare
I'll tell the world that Congress, wherever it may be
That mean, fickle Congress made a lyin' clown outta me
 
Last edited:
Well, Corker is up against it. If he votes for the bill now, he's painted with personal corruption publicly. His denial that he was in on the fix that would make him millions doesn't pass the smell test.
 
Well, Corker is up against it. If he votes for the bill now, he's painted with personal corruption publicly. His denial that he was in on the fix that would make him millions doesn't pass the smell test.
IIRC he won't run for re-election so why should he care if he stinks like rotten fish?
 
IIRC he won't run for re-election so why should he care if he stinks like rotten fish?

People don't often run for public office accepting that they are going to be labeled a stinker for ever more. If they didn't care they'd just go the corporate route from the get go. Corker has already shown that having a "good guy" reputation is important to him.

Why do you think Corker is now going through the motions of claiming he didn't know and asking that it be investigated. He doesn't like having been caught with his pants down.
 
WATCH: CNN’s Erin Burnett smacks down Grover Norquist for claiming the GOP was never ‘obsessed with the deficit’

CNN’s Erin Burnett on Monday smacked down Americans for Tax Reform president Grover Norquist after Republicans positioned themselves to pass a bill that would drastically increase the debt despite the GOP’s past hysteria over the rising deficit.

“This whole $1.5 trillion is a load of BS,” Burnett said. “I’m sorry to call it that, but you know it.”

Grover lying about lying about lying to the voters!:)
 
A sh*t sandwich’: Republicans already bracing for the aftermath of their big tax win

The Republican Party’s elation over the successful passage of their wildly unpopular tax bill is likely to be short-lived say GOP strategists and researchers, according to a Wednesday dispatch from Politico.

Obstacles loom for the party, including a possible government shutdown and Democrats’ determination to keep government subsidies flowing to enrollees in the Affordable Healthcare Act (ACA). Among Republicans in the House of Representatives, the fear is that Democrats will insist on the subsidies in order to keep the federal government from shutting down, an act that could have disastrous political consequences for the president and the GOP.

“It’s kinda like leaving a hospital finding out you’re cancer free and getting run over by a Mack truck,” said Republican Study Committee Chairman Mark Walker of North Carolina. Walker said he’s pleased about the passage of the tax bill but horrified that Republicans would even entertain the notion of enacting the subsidy payments.

How do you pay the bills if you gave away your income? Rethuglican logic?
 
Here's something to make you vomit:

President Trump just had another praise and prayer-filled Cabinet meeting

Trump’s boasting lasted about*12 minutes, which was swiftly followed by a prayer by Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson.

Carson’s prayer included a reference to Trump being a “courageous” president and referred to the cabinet members as people who would*“face the winds of controversy… to guide a better future for those who come behind us.” He also thanked “the unity in Congress that presented an opportunity for our economy to expand so that we can fight the corrosive debt that has been destroying our future.”

Yes, GAWD was behind the Tax Bill, guided by His Holy Representative on Earth, Donald J. Trump.

So come on, Fundies, everyone all hail the great and glorious leader

What the FUCK is this shit!!!!
 
Because the plan to allow drilling on the refuge’s coastal plain was buried in the GOP tax bill, Republicans in Congress were able to pass the controversial environmental policy with a simple-majority vote and minimal discussion. Efforts by Sen. Maria Cantwell, D-Washington, to strip ANWR from the tax plan failed.


Drilling in ANWR is an issue that deserved scrutiny independent of the contentious tax plan. Effectively, GOP leaders just used one of the nation’s last undisturbed wildlife habitats as a bargaining chip to push through a fiscally dubious tax package.

With U.S. crude oil production up 80 percent from 2007, there is no pressing need to probe for more oil in a protected wildlife refuge. Next year, U.S. domestic oil production is forecast to reach an all-time high, driven by the rise of less costly shale drilling in Texas.



While cutting the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent is expected to cost about $1.5 trillion over 10 years, selling oil and gas leases in ANWR’s coastal plain will do little to offset that sticker shock. The move is projected to generate about $1 billion for the federal government over a decade, a comparatively paltry sum. A 2008 report from the U.S. Energy Information Administration also cast doubt on the size and quality of the oil resources beneath the refuge’s surface.

https://www.seattletimes.com/opinio...ildlife-refuge-from-oil-drilling-is-not-over/
 
355658_v1.jpg


Foot powder would be preferable to Tromp and the Gups.
 
Bannon mulls 2020 presidential run — and thinks ‘childlike’ Trump has ‘lost a step

Former top White House political strategist Steve Bannon reportedly thinks that President Donald Trump has clearly “lost a step” — and he believes that he might make a better choice to lead the country as the Republican nominee in 2020.

In a new profile of Bannon from Vanity Fair’s Gabriel Sherman, it’s reported that the former Trump campaign manager told a confidante that he’d consider a presidential run in 2020 if Trump chose not to run for a second term.

“Bannon has also remarked on the toll the office has taken on Trump, telling advisers his former boss has ‘lost a step,'” reports Sherman. “‘He’s like an 11-year-old child,’ Bannon joked to a friend in November.”

In his interviews with Sherman, Bannon always maintained that he had great respect for Trump — however, he didn’t hide the fact that he had regularly become frustrated at the direction the Trump White House had taken since the president won the election in 2016.

That would be the end of the Rethuglicans, I hope he challenges the Rethugs in 2020! :)
 
Recuse Me?

Jeff Sessions reportedly orders review of debunked Hillary Clinton claims, violating recusal vow
For weeks, critics of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Trump administration have pushed a widely debunked conspiracy theory that she sold 20 percent of America’s uranium to Russia in exchange for a large donation to the Clinton Foundation.

On Thursday, NBC News reported that, on orders from Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the Department of Justice’s prosecutors “have begun asking FBI agents to explain the evidence they found in a now-dormant criminal investigation into a controversial uranium deal that critics have linked to Bill and Hillary Clinton.”

The problem is that Jeff Sessions wasn’t supposed to be involved in decisions about Clinton and her foundation at all: he swore under oath in January that he would recuse himself from all such decisions, in light of his comments during the campaign.
Just another lying sack of shit. Like his boss. Oath? We don't need no stinking OATH!
 
Lol

Says the guy who accuses EVERYONE with an opinion of being triggered.

I like that when I point out his lies he accuses me of being "triggered". I'm not the one who chose to lie in the first place. I just think it's funny he lies on the internet, who's going to judge him? It's just fun to troll and trigger bot. There's even a post where he admits I triggered him into rage quitting.
 
Kansas Republican lawmaker says black people can’t handle marijuana because of ‘their genetics’

alfordkansas-300x161.png

I'd like to see him say that in Watts.:)

A Kansas state Republican lawmaker resurrected a Jim Crow myth that African Americans are genetically predisposed to handle marijuana more poorly than other races during a speech over the weekend.

As the Garden City Telegram reported, State Rep. Steve Alford (R) told an all-white crowd that marijuana was criminalized during the prohibition era in the 1930’s primarily because of black marijuana use when asked a question by a member of the local Democratic party about potential economic boons from cannabis legalization.

“What you really need to do is go back in the ’30s, when they outlawed all types of drugs in Kansas (and) across the United States,” Alford said. “What was the reason why they did that? One of the reasons why, I hate to say it, was that the African Americans, they were basically users and they basically responded the worst off to those drugs just because of their character makeup, their genetics and that.”

Are they all Deluded Dicks, Katy? :confused: Yes, yes they are! :rolleyes:
 
As the Garden City Telegram reported, State Rep. Steve Alford (R) told an all-white crowd that marijuana was criminalized during the prohibition era in the 1930’s primarily because of black marijuana use when asked a question by a member of the local Democratic party about potential economic boons from cannabis legalization.
The Marihuana Tax Act was passed (in midnight session) because the Hearst media empire owned many forests consumed for newsprint, and didn't want competition from cheap and durable hemp paper. N!ggerz, sp!cks, and l!berulz smoking muggles were just an excuse. Follow the money.
 
]Kansas Republican lawmaker says black people can’t handle marijuana because of ‘their genetics’


I'd like to see him say that in Watts.:)

Yes indeed, I'd like to see that pompous ass come to Watts, burn a fat one with the locals, and then see who can best handle it.
 
Internet rains hell on Sens. Grassley and Graham for trying to cover up explosive Trump dossier testimony

On Tuesday, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) released the explosive transcript regarding the Fusion GPS dossier about President Donald Trump’s alleged ties to Russia — and one of the biggest bombshells stemmed not from the dossier itself, but those who sought to keep it from the public.

Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) both fought on Monday to keep the transcript’s contents from the public, and once the damning details were released, Twitter let them have it.

“[Fusion GPS founder] Glenn Simpson testimony is not a good look on Grassley, Graham, Republicans, Trump, the FBI. Why did they sit on all this info? Why did they only reveal Clinton email investigation? Why did Grassley/Graham go after Steele of all people?” New York Times contributing writer Wajahat Ali tweeted.

Grassley apparently accused Simpson of “colluding with the Russians” and Democrats, among other claims.

What Rethuglicans diverting attention from the Pee Hookers? :eek:
I wonder how much Russian money they took?:confused:

Explosive Fusion GPS testimony details Trump’s alleged ties to international money laundering operations

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) released the full transcript of testimony that Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson gave to the Senate Judiciary Committee — and it contains explosive allegations that President Donald Trump has direct ties to international money laundering operations.

During his testimony, Simpson detailed ways that money had been stolen from a bank in Kazakhstan, then laundered throughout multiple countries — before possibly being funneled in part to the Trump Soho hotel project.

At the center of the ordeal appears to be Felix Sater, a Trump-linked Russian-born businessman who in 1998 pleaded guilty to taking part in a mafia-related stock fraud scheme, and who is now cooperating with an international investigation into an alleged money laundering network.
:D
 
Gerrymandered North Carolina congressional districts drawn by Republicans ruled unconstitutional

RALEIGH, N.C. — A panel of federal judges struck down North Carolina's election districts for U.S. Congress on Tuesday as unconstitutional partisan gerrymanders and gave lawmakers until Jan. 29 to bring them new maps to correct the problem.

The ruling comes in cases filed by the League of Women Voters and Common Cause in North Carolina stemming from maps adopted in 2016 during a special legislative session.

The judges — James A. Wynn, a Barack Obama appointee to the 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, and federal District Judges W. Earl Britt, a Jimmy Carter appointee, and William L. Osteen Jr., a George W. Bush appointee — were unanimous that North Carolina lawmakers under Republican leadership violated the Constitution's equal-protection clause when they drew maps explicitly to favor their party.

"On its most fundamental level, partisan gerrymandering violates 'the core principle of republican government ... that the voters should choose their representatives, not the other way around,'" the majority opinion states.

Reps being Dicks, still!
 
One by one all these Republican swine are turning into Trump clones, defending and protecting and kissing his fat orange ass.

First Lindsay Graham Cracker and then Bob Corker, who now says all that stuff last year is "old news."

Next to fall: Susan Collins?

"He's not crazy, he just has a 'unique' personality."
 
TIT FOR TAT?
White House Official Floated Withdrawing U.S. Forces to Please Putin


A member of Trump’s National Security Council staff had a radical notion: to pare back American troops in Europe as a way to curry favor with the Kremlin.
A senior National Security Council official proposed withdrawing some U.S. military forces from Eastern Europe as an overture to Vladimir Putin during the early days of the Trump administration, according to a former administration official in the room with him.

While the proposal was ultimately not adopted, it is the first known case of senior aides to Donald Trump seeking to reposition U.S. military forces to please Putin—something that smelled, to a colleague, like a return on Russia’s election-time investment in President Trump.
None dare call it treason.
 
Back
Top