The Grey

Deniva rolled into the shadows and hit his head on the solid wall. For a moment he sat there stunned, one hand to his head as in the distance he heard Lela and Aima shouting at each other and above all that the deep throaty chuckle of Vogga and then the shouts of encouragement from his followers as they looked down upon the scene. Deniva pushed himself to his feet. The pit they were in was full of rocks, sand and dirt, unclimable cliff walls to the grating above. But he knew they were on a large, huge space station so obviously Vogga, going with tradition, had brought in these rocks and dirt to make a more Hutt friendly venue for his sacrifices. He suddenly felt a heavy weight in his hand and looked down ... he was holding a Gamorrean axe and for a moment he wondered how it got there, then his memory flashed to life and he recalled that even as the floor gave out under him his hand had flashed out and using the Force he had snatched an axe from a nearby guard. As Aima shouted about the Rakazzak he wished he had been quick enough to grab a blaster instead.

Still in the disguise of Hrazzk he watched from the shadows as the tall spider monster moved slowly toward the two females, its claws snapping, its small body (compared to its long legs) hovering high above them with its forelegs waving. What to do ... what to do. Deniva knew these creatures, native to Endor, they were quick, carnivorous, deadly and they could ... even as he was thinking the beast suddenly shot out sticky webbing which caught Leala as she tried to dance out of the way, throwing her against a wall, half pinning her. She screamed in fear and anger as she tried to rip herself from the rock wall. Deniva moved out into the light but the creature was focused on Aima now. He waved at Leala until he caught her attention and pointed to his chest, then made his fingers into a circle. Leala got his meaning and managed to reach into a pocket and pull out the unused holo-disguise Aima had given her. With good aim she threw it across the pt and Deniva caught it. He hadn't dared shout instructions to the bounty hunter, the beast might have turned on him and not given him the time he needed.

As Aima danced around, avoiding the creatures snapping claws, legs and webbing, Deniva turned and began to hack at the rock wall behind him. This was a metal space station, he knew it, so no matter how much Vogga had spent to bring in this material to place all over the pit underneath was metal and if he was lucky ... the axe he was using hit something with a dull clank. Deniva grinned and chipped the rock wall away more and more, now using his hands to tear pieces to the floor. If he hadn't been a Jedi this plan wouldn't have worked, but his senses had told him that under this metal was the main power supply for these rooms. All he had to do was break through the metal covering it which was thinner than it should be due to the fact the engineers hadn't bothered with the usual insulating plate ... they were going to be putting rock on top of it so why bother? The axe was a vibro-axe so it didn't dull as Deniva kept pounding the metal making a dent, a small tear ... a gash in it and beyond the blue glow of the power conduit.

Behind him he could hear the beast, hear Aima, hear Leala shouting, but he had to focus. None of them could survive this with just one axe, he had to outwit the beast. Finally, the hole large enough, he placed the holo device next to it and set the parameters before activating it. As he fell back the device turned on creating the squealing sound and look of the Rakazzak's normal prey on Endor, a cow sized pig creature similar to a large boar. Deniva dived back into the shadows as the holoprojector did it's work showing the creature stuck in the rocks squealing in fear. If Deniva's plan worked the beast would attack what it knew to be it's instinctual prey and when its claws dived in they would hit the power conduit.
 
Vogga laughed from above as he watched the two lovely females fight about their chest size. Seeing Leala’s beautiful face and black hair he was now also excited about making her his sex slave too!

“I have been taught the Sublime Arts of the Seven, in the Eshan monasteries, these skills are rarely taught to members of even the most prestigious Echani clans! You cannot hope to defeat me!” Aima shouted at the giant killer spider.

“Oh shut up and just kill the druk thing!” Leala yelled at Aima.

The Rakazzak sprayed out it web strands at Leala. The strands hit her despite her move to get out of the way. She was partially glued to the wall. Vogga's court of thugs and criminals all cheered. Vogga himself chuckled as Leala was stuck to the wall. The Rakazzak turned its attention to Aima.


Aima released her flimsy set of loosely held together narrow leather straps that had covered her crotch and nipples. She was now completely naked, but she had one leather strap in each of her hands. Aima gasped in horror as the Rakazzak emerge into the light. The massive spider moved towards her right away. “This is BAD!” Aima screamed as she sprang to get out of the way of more webs.

The webs missed her, but just barely. Aima could not do “traditional Jedi mind tricks” or telekinesis but she could slow down time. It was never clear if time actually slowed down, or her moments were just accelerated by the force, but in her reference frame Rakazzak beast moving toward her appeared to be in slow motion. She rushed to Leala and grabbed her shirt and ripped off her.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU STUPID BITCH!” Leala yelled to Aima as she was now topless and continued to struggle to get unstuck from the wall.

"I wish the spider had glued your big mouth shut!" Aima said back. With the ripped shirt in her hands Aima used it as a shield as more web threads were sprayed at her. It worked and Aima took a fast running jump with the aid of the force straight at the creature. She was headed right at the creature’s web spraying gland with the now sprayed ripped shirt. The shirt stuck to the monster’s body and with the gland covered the monster could not spray webs on anyone anymore.

“One problem solved” Aima yelled as she jumped back to the ground. “I told you the monster could not defeat someone taught in the Sublime Arts of the Seven!” Aima bragged. Suddenly she was knocked sideways by one of the spider’s long legs. She tumbled and smacked into the wall.

“Stop bragging and fight!” Leala yelled.

Aima got up just in time to dodge another swipe from the Rakazzak Beast. Aima used the leather straps in her hands to get in a few hard blows of her own. The hard metal rings banging loudly off the beast’s legs. But they barely fazing the creature. The Rakazzak had a very tough body, which Aima's made no dents in.

"Got to try something else!" Aima said to herself. She dodged another swipe by one of the spider’s legs and grabbed it as it flew by. Aima thought maybe this would cause the creature to become unbalanced. She held on tight as the beast tried to shake her loose.

Then the sound of a squealing pig caught the spider’s attention and it sprang at the cow sized pig creature. It was the instinctual prey of a Rakazzak Beast and the spider thrust its claws into it. To Aima’s surprise the pig was not real, but a holoprojection! Suddenly there was a huge spark and the smell of burning spider. The bad news for Aima… she was shocked too and thrown halfway across the rock chamber. Her own holoprojector was also fired and she was Aima again and naked and out cold.
 
A shout went up from the audience as the huge spider creature fried below them, the stench was almost overwhelming as well. Deniva ran to Aima he knelt and cradled her naked body, the fried holo-projector on the floor beside her. He pocketed it in case it could be repaired and checked her pulse. He breathed a sigh of relief when he found it strong, she had just been knocked out. Laying her gently on the floor he walked over and helped free Leala from the wall unable to not notice her nipples had hardened either by the action going on before her or perhaps it was cold ... although Deniva didn't feel it. As she almost fell into his arms with a smile of thanks, her arms around his neck, her lips close to his, the huge door that had let the creature in slowly rumbled up again. Deniva turned and faced it, worried another monster might wait beyond, but instead a half dozen of Vogga's henchmen ran in, weapons levelled at them. They gestured and shouted for Deniva and Leala to move in front and up the stairs on the other side of the door back to the throne room of Vogga the Hutt. Leala, although half naked, walked with a smirk seeing some of the male aliens watching her lustfully. Behind them one of the thugs picked up Aima and took the opportunity Deniva noticed to feel her up big time, her tits, pussy and ass, before standing and with a smirk at Deniva following behind.

As they entered the throne room Deniva wondered how Vogga would feel about his pet dying, but the Hutt seemed to be in fine spirits, he was even laughing. Deniva and Leala were stood before him and Aima who was slowly coming around was held up by the guard who had carried her up the stairs. The man stood behind Aima, both arms around her waist to hold her upright, but as Deniva glanced over he saw the man let his hand slip down to her pussy and touch her clit. If Vogga noticed his guard taking advantage of the almost out of it Aima he made no mention. He spoke to B2-RP at length, his eyes fixed on the women before him.

"The Great Vogga is most impressed by your skills. He states that although it was expensive to bring the Rakazzak to Nar Shaddaa the entertainment you brought him and his friends more than made up for it. However he says that if you wish to remain under his protection then you must give yourself over to him in every way ... especially the females ..." The droid had the decency to glance at Vogga, the Hutt sitting there tongue licking it's lips as it lusted after Aima and Leala. "As for you, Hrazzk, you will become a guard for Vogga until such time as he deems you have repaid your debt to him."

B2-RP waved a hand and the guards grabbed Leala's arms and moved her closer to Vogga with smirks on their faces as Vogga chuckled. Another guard nudged Deniva and gestured for him to follow him out of the room. Aima it seemed would witness what happened next to Leala, if she was awake enough. Through the Force connection they shared Deniva tried to send her positive feels, letting her know it would all be well, then the doors closed behind him and whatever happened in the throne room he would have to find out later.
 
Last edited:
Vogga's lust for humanoid females originated from years of Hutt tradition. Thousands of years ago on Nal Hutta, ancient Hutt tribes would kidnap beautiful females like Aima and Leala, and force them into sexual slavery. As a result, certain Hutts developed an evolutionary lust for beautiful humanoid females. Upon seeing Aima and Leala Vogga became aroused. His tail hardened as he thought of the pleasure her body would give him. Vogga desire was further boosted if it was a powerful and skilled woman he enslaved. Aima peaked his interest, but since she was still recovering, Leala would be his first conquest!

“I c ca ccccan standddd” Aima said in what sounded like a drunken stutter. She pushed the guard holding her away. She almost fell doing it, but on wobbly feet, she remained standing. Then she looked down and saw she stood on the discolored stone again. “B buttt t t tt nottt hereeee” She said and moved over one stone.

Vogga spoke and B2-RP translated “The Great Vogga has chosen Leala, Aima, you are to sit and watch.”

"Lookkkk you biggg sluggg… Lealaaa is a cold fishhh. I'll do youuuu... and you'll LOVE IT!!"

“Yes, she is right!” Leala agreed

Vogga laughed. “No deal” B2-RP replied. Two guards grabbed Aima and pulled her to a seat.

Two assistants showed up and brought skimpy chainmail looking bikini outfits. There was also a metal collar that went around each women’s neck with a chain attached. These outfits told everyone that these were Vogga’s sex slaves. Vogga was humiliating a powerful Echani warrior and a bounty hunter, and he LOVED it.
 
Vogga the Hutt was a vile, despicable creature, but then that was standard operating procedure for a Hutt, it was almost genetic. He had a powerful criminal empire on Nar Shaddaa and yes he had his rivals, but mostly he got his own way in part of the moons infrastructure. Hutts as a rule had different desires and loves and hates like any species. Some loved money only, some loved weapons, some wanted property, some liked art and some, like Vogga and Jabba liked to humiliate powerful people and surround themselves with beautiful creatures like Twi'Leks or humans or any other female species that took their eye. Most Hutts found that to be disturbing, how could a Hutt like tiny, thin bi-pedal creatures that way. But what they failed to take into account wasn't that the creatures Vogga degraded and lusted after were bi-pedal and small, it was that he had them around him so he could feel powerful forcing them to degrade themselves in front of him, knowing he had the power of life and death over them.

Right now he had Leala and Aima, both powerful females in their own right and now both at his mercy to anything he wanted with them. As they were outfitted in the tight and tiny metal bikinis he smiled and laughed his deep chortle. The clicking of the metal collars around their necks only made the smile widen. Aima's chain lead was attached to a fixture close to his hands, but he held Leala's in his hand and pulled her to him, wrapping an arm around her as she tried to pull away, the look of disgust at his smell and how he felt on her mostly naked body only making him happier. Hutts reproduced asexually, they didn't have cocks or pussies so he couldn't fuck Leala or any woman even if he wanted to, but the sheer delight of their degradation in front of his throne rooms audience was enough. He licked Leala's chest with his long thick tongue making her cry out in disgust as the drool coated her smooth tanned skin.

Leala was quickly second guessing her plan to join Aima and Deniva. Yes, it kept her close to them so she could tell Lord Nuho where they were and he could swoop in and capture them and she would no doubt get a huge reward ... but was any reward worth this she wondered. She knew of Hutts and knew of some of their habits. Vogga was well known but she had assumed, wrongly, that Aima's boasting of having ties here would get them a safe place to lay low, not put both her and Aima locked into collars on the end of a chain for Vogga's pleasure. As his tongue reached her mouth she almost threw up as it slipped inside hers, well, the tip at least. His hands fondled her breasts pushing the metal bikini up to expose her tits again to all in the throne room. Then the vile Hutt began to lick over them, making them wet and her nipples harden despite her revulsion. One of his hands slipped between her legs and he forcefully rubbed her pussy, ramming a thick finger into her with a laugh. He said something loudly as he laughed.

"The Majestic Lord Vogga is happy with your tight ... cunt, Leala, he will spend many hours watching you get fucked by his creatures." B2-RP stated matter of factly.

"Like hell he will!" Leala shouted in sudden anger, pulling hard on her chain and managing to dislodge it from Vogga hand.

She fell back onto the floor, scrambling to get up. But her escape was short lived as guards pounced and grabbed her arms, holding her before the now annoyed Vogga. The Hutt swung an arm at her, shouting in obvious outrage.

B2-RP swung to face Leala. "For your offence the Great Vogga has said you need to be broken. To begin any male of any species in this room may have you as many times as they wish. If you will not behave willingly then you will be broken down into the slut the Prodigious Vogga knows you to be."

Leala was forced to her knees as a shout of pleasure erupted from the throats of the males present in the room, some already moving forward and fumbling with their belts and clothing. B2-RP raised a metal hand.

"Vogga also states that as an added punishment, your friend Aima must guide the males to you and help them to use you with words and deeds. From now on if one of you disobeys then both of you will be punished." The droid stepped back having finished translating.

Vogga grinned and laughed evilly as males of all races closed in on the two human females.
 
Aima’s head was clearing. She knew Leala was in trouble. She needed to get Vogga interested in her. She got off her chair and was much steadier than before.

“Waittt” Aima said with a small slur. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her. She walked over to Leala to the cat calls from the riff-raft in the large room. Vogga just grunted in excitement. Aima looked sexy as hell with her prefect skin, massive breasts, slim waist and wide hips. She was made for pleasure and with the metal bikini on she looked extra sexy. Leala was on her knees and also looked sexy, her tits were smaller than Aima’s but she was leaner, and had such a tight cute ass it added to her exotic sexual look.

“Geez … look at her tits! They could feed the whole Sith Empire!” One of the riff-raft said about Aima’s big bouncing jugs.

“Ohhh Great Vogga the Hutt… are you sure I can’t pleasure you with theseee?” Aima asked almost begging him as she grabbed her bikini bra and pushed it closer together. Her voice had returned to normal and she was feeling better. “You can humiliate me by squirting a big load right in my face!” Aima suggested.

Vogga was enjoy Aima's little show and that she wanted him to humiliate her. Although Hutts did not cum like other species. He however also did not like his orders defied. His face grew sterner and he was about to say something when Aima spoke up.

“Ok, have it your way. Could have been fun!” Aima said. She turned to the criminals that were ready to fuck Leala. “Ok no reason to go all at once. Who wants to be first?” Aima asked.

A powerful, strong, almost sad looking Cathar pushed his way to the front of the group.

“I’m first” Nan Ja said with confident as he looked to kill anyone else that wanted to go ahead of him. Aima sensed his troubled past and his dark history. Emotionally, he was troubled soul.

“I will help you find carnal pleasure. I will prepare you to fuck Leala” Aima said seductively. Aima took off the metal bikini bra exposing her big prefect breasts to him. To his feline olfactory senses, Nan inhaled Aima’s pheromonal secretions from her cunt, wafts of delicious fertility that sent a spasm through his lion penis. It was an invitation for Nan to sink his cock into pussy. He unbuckled his belt and his pants fell to the floor.

His eyes wander over the flawless, buxom, lily-white body of Aima, stunned by the juxtaposition of such big, heavy breasts hanging boldly above such a perfectly tapered waist. Her smooth belly and charming navel were soft as down. His eyes continued over her broadening hips and the recession between her thighs where he knew her wet and swollen pussy waited.

Nan moved forward. His cock was hard with a desire to fuck. It was a normal sized cock, but his balls in his low-hanging scrotum looked big. His lust-engorged manhood was throbbing with need. Nan smiled and licked his lips like a cat about to feast. Putting a hand on either side of Aima’s great mounds, he pushed them back and forth, then released them, watching the soft but firm, fleshy melons continue to sway from side to side on their own, their dark nipples like alert eyes gazing longingly at their horny admirer. Her whole body responded to Aima’s touch as he lifted her plump tits and released them, seeing how they jauntily sprang up and down. Their burdened rebounds made the heavy globes tremble and jiggle, a sight that made Nan’s already hard cock even harder.

“Do you like that?” Aima sighed like a slut as she watched how her big “girls” danced for him.

“Your breasts are fantastic,” he cooed worshipfully, excited both by their immensity and by how proud she was about their size. Aima pushed her chest out confidently for him, shaking her endowments in his face. Aima knelt before him so her eyes could take in every detail of his potent sex muscle and the bag of sperm that dangled beneath it. The tang of his genital musk made Aima’s mouth water and her womb tingle with the carnal desire to breed.

Aima slipped the dick deep into her mouth… moaning in pleasure. She loved to suck cock… and Nan had a nice one. The lion started fucking her mouth as she drooled over it. After some mouth fucking, she pulled his cock back out and flicked her tongue over the throbbing cockhead. He watched it and loved it. She was a rare female that just adored having a hard cock in her mouth… almost like she was addicted to it. Then she took it between her ruby red lips, swallowed only the cockhead. Her mouth began vibrating, sending jolts of pleasure racing through Nan’s body. The big cat purred in pleasure as his cock became more aroused.

He was close to cumming when she released him.

“Leala get on your hands and knees” Aima ordered. Leala had figured out what Aima was doing. She was going to get the men so excited that they would not last long fucking her. Aima was trying to reduce Leala's torment. Leala got on her hands and knees. Her sexy ass and pussy pointed at Nan.

“Now fuck Leala’s pussy hard. RAM YOUR COCK IN HER!!” Aima ordered Nan “Fill her with you seed.”

Nan cock was throbbing like mad. He sank it into Leala’s sweet pussy. He started thrusting, fucking her like a mad man. Leala’s pussy twitched, squeezed and teased his cock. Her lusty caresses pushed him over the edge. He just could not hold back anymore, she was just too eager for his cum. Suddenly Nan erupted in orgasm and sent long blasts of jism pumping into Leala’s pussy. As he pumped out a big wad, his cock never got soft. He just wanted more!!

Aima had a good plan, but Cathar are like lions, and can have 50 orgasms in a day!

Meanwhile

Aima was approached by two Gamorreans, their big cocks out and wagging in front of her face. Behind them was a three eyed Gran. It was going to be a LONG night.
 
Last edited:
Deniva as Hrazzk was oblivious to what was happening in the throne room of Vogga's palace. He was taken back to Ne Nos in her office for duty as a guard. The Jedi felt weird in the holosuit still showing the image of the Trandoshan and he wondered what would happen if someone touched him. The holoprojection was not solid, if they touched him they would feel him, not a Trandoshan, this was becoming more and more risky as time went on and he had to find a way to get them out of here. Being under Vogga's protection it suddenly seemed was almost as bad as being caught by the Sith. There were other criminal organisations on Nar Shadaa, their influence was always an ebb and flow as first one came to prominence and then another. Constant gang warfare was not unusual and each gang was always trying to get one over on the other. Maybe ... maybe if Deniva could get access to some of secret intel that Vogga held he could negotiate that with another crime lord and get him, Aima and Leala out from under Vogga. But then he considered Aima said she had ties with Vogga ... but then right now those ties were probably dead considering what the Hutt was probably doing to her and Leala back there.

As he stood guard hsi Force connection with Aima let him know something sexual was happening to her and she was, oddly, enjoying it. Although, Deniva considered with a smile, Aima did love sex of any kind it seemed. From behind her desk Ne Nos was watching him with a smile of her own and slowly stood and walked toward him.

"Follow me, Hrazzk." She ordered taking him out of the office and down a small passage.

Deniva noticed the other guards looking at him jealously and wondered what exactly was about to happen. The door before them slid open and they both entered a small set of quarters. Nicely, even opulently furnished and before him was a big, wide bed with black silk sheets. Ne Nos walked over to the bed, her ass swaying in the heels she wore then she turned to face him.

"Remember this bed ... remember the things we did in it?" She asked in a sultry voice.

Deniva had to chance it, he had no idea what she and Hrazzk had done together, so he nodded. "I remember very well, Ne Nos."

"Really ... because Hrazzk has never been in this room before." A small hold out blaster appeared in her hand aimed right at Deniva who closed his eyes and cursed. "So, who are you, and where is Hrazzk and why shouldn't I tell Vogga?"

"My name is Deniva Malkum, I am a Jedi Knight and as for Hrazzk ... he died saving my life." Deniva confessed turning off the holoprojector. "How did you know?"

"I wasn't sure until you used the holo device to fool the Vogga's spider monster. Then it all fell into place. You didn't move like Hrazzk and believe me, although he had never been in this bed ... we had been in others together and I knew how that Trandoshan moved. It's just like the fool to die saving a Jedi of all people. Still it was an honourable way to die I suppose. But now I am curious ..." Her eyes moved over Deniva slowly, a smirk on her face. "I've never been with a Jedi before ... strip."

"Strip?!" Deniva asked shocked and confused.

"You heard me." She waved the blaster at him as she sat on the end of her bed and crossed one shapely long leg over the other. "Strip."

As a Jedi he knew he could easily take the gun from her and subdue her, but this was exciting him a little, besides, from what he could feel Aima was having a lot of fun in the throne room which was probably pissing Vogga who knowing the Hutt wanted his girls to be humiliated, not happy. Still, he had time to spare he considered as he did as the lady ordered and stripped till he stood before her naked, his cock semi hard.

Ne Nos stood and walked toward him, the pistol still levelled at him as she walked around him, her fingers coming to caress his hips and ass cheeks, her long nails scratching his skin. She stopped right before him and lifted his cock with the blaster, the cool metal feeling weird on his warm cock.

"Not bad ... not as good as Hrazzk, I will miss his scaly cock, but still, for a human, not bad. Stroke for me." She stepped back a little smiling.

Deniva slipped his fingers around his cock and slowly began to stroke himself. It didn't take long under Ne Nos's gaze for him to be at full hardness. His eyes were fixed to her face, her eyes fixed to his cock.

"Mmmm, much better." She sighed with a laugh. "You think me sexy?"

"Yes, very much so." Deniva admitted still stroking slowly. he had never considered himself an exhibitionist, but this was turning him on.

She nodded to his hardon and grinned. "I'll take that as a compliment then."

With one hand she reached behind her neck and pulled the tie there holding her dress up. With a whisper of noise it fell forward and then down her legs to pool around her feet, she wore just a thin scrap of a black thong as underwear. Her breasts were incredible, not as big as Aima's, no ones were, but a good 34c Deniva guessed and her dark almost black nipples were hard now, pointing at him.

"How do I look now?" She asked.

"Fuckable." Deniva grinned stroking faster.

"Mmmmm, good ... so come show me." She threw the blaster away and walked up to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him hard as her fingernails ran up and down his back.

The Jedi swept her into his arms too, hugging her tight, returning the kiss passionately as his hard cock stood straight between them, pressed against his belly by her toned stomach. He felt her lift herself on tiptoe so his shaft now rubbed over her crotch and felt her moan into the kiss. Her hands came to his shoulders and pushed him to his knees suddenly, she was stronger than she looked. He looked up at her.

"Show me." She said again with a smirk of dominance.

Deniva looked at her crotch, the black wisp of material covering it obviously wet. He reached out, grabbed it and tore it from her leaving her naked. He heard a small gasp from her and then his lips were between her thighs kissing her bare smooth pussy lips.
 
Aima

Aima’s plan had fallen apart. The Cathar just kept fucking Leala and cumming in her. She had counted 3 orgasms already from the lionman… and he was still going strong. Meanwhile, Leala’s pussy was overflowing with Cathar’ cum and the poor woman was moaning and drooling from all her orgasms.

Aima was running out of ideas to keep the two Gamorreans busy. She had them slap Leala’s tits, ass and finally her face with their big hard cocks. She had them rub their hard, leaking, cocks all over her face to degrade her, humiliate her. Finally, she told them to jerk their cocks off into Leala’s face. The big green, bulky, humanoid pig-things with the huge muscles grunted and sprayed their cum all over Leala’s face. Aima was pretty sure, Gamorrean were like humans, and only came once or twice during sex.

“Girl looks silly with all that white stuff dripping off her face” one of the mindless brutes grunted.

While all this was going on, Aima was working the Gran. Grans are a humanoid race with a cattle-like appearance and three eyes. Their three eyes allowed them to see more colors than many of the other beings, include infrared, but it also allowed them to sense the emotions of other beings by sensing the differences in body heat and skin color.

Aima had pulled down the Gran’s pants and gasped. Their cattle-like appearance also related to their cocks! This guy was hung like a bull! Aima kissed his cock and sucked on it. He closed his three eyes in rapture as she took his now hard and even more massive cock deeper in her mouth. As she sucked him in, she flicked her tongue over his cockhead. The Gran moaned and rode the wave of pleasure, then he felt her big breasts rubbing against his balls. He anticipated the sweet creamy softness of Aima’s breasts cushioning his balls as he fucked into her mouth. Aima was actual enjoying taking on this massive cock and pleasing it. It was a challenge and she loved challenges!

The Gran opened his eyes and looked at Aima “Well, I’ll be a dumb donkey. You are getting off on this!” He said to Aima. His emotion sensing eyes could tell his cock was turning her on.

“Use those tits to get me off” The Gran ordered Aima

He felt Aima squeeze her breasts around his large cock. She certainly had the rack to do a good tit fuck. One of the Gamorrean appeared behind Aima and grunted as he inserted his cock into her. The big brute banged away at her. As Aima best parts were still around Gran’s cock. Soon her mouth joined in, licking at the huge cock head. She licked the tip of his cock with her tongue on each down stroke of her breasts. Then she started to go faster with more gusto, her large breasts surrounding the huge cock, jerking up and down quickly.

The gran was mesmerized by Aima’s beauty. Every time she used her tongue, it was like a new twist, adding even more sensation. Finally, she seemed to have had enough of her breasts wrapped around his cock and simply used her mouth. Her lips wrapped around his cock and she was able to take more of him with time, working on getting the monstrosity of a cock in her mouth. She began to bob, moving faster with every second.

The gran reached out with his hands and grabbed Aima's hair and forced her to take more of him in her mouth with every lick and suck. With an impressive grunt he let his cock go… orgasming into her mouth at the same time the Gamorrean that was still fucking her doggystyle, blasted his load into her cunt.

Aima's mouth was over flowing with cum. That was not the only thing overflowing. Aima had been collecting more and more force energy from all the orgasms and sex happening around her. 3 Cathar orgasms, numerous from Leala, 2 Gamorrean jerk-off orgasms and one doggy style. Finally, the gran's blast. She had sent some to Deniva, but there was just too much. She needed to use it on something... but what?
 
Last edited:
Ne Nos lay back on her desk, stark naked, legs spread wide and bent, the heels of her shoes up on her desk, her eyes closed as she moaned in pleasure. Between her legs the equally naked Jedi, Deniva Malkum licked and ate the woman's pussy as if it was the last in the galaxy. His fingers caressed her thighs, then up her body to cup and squeeze her firm breasts, tweaking the nipples and getting a harder moan. She was so wet right now that the sound of his tongue diving into her filled the room with a wet noise. He pulled it out and flicked it over her clit for a while, making her body tremble before finally succumbing to her orgasm that had been near for so long. Convulsing hard, one leg falling from the desk, she finally managed to bring herself under control and sat up, dragging him to his feet, his hard cock swinging before her. She grabbed it and pulled it down between her legs.

"Fuck me ... please .... fuck me." She begged, the right hand of Vogga the Hutt now a wanton sex starved woman in need of cock.

With the grin Deniva let her pull his cock head to her pussy and then thrust forward getting a loud cry of pleasure from her as he speared her body. Her legs came up around him immediately to lock him in place, her smile now an almost animal like snarl as he fucked her.

"Harder .... harder ... hurt me." She grunted at him with a hiss.

Always ready to please the Jedi began to ram his cock deeper and deeper inside her making her mewl now with the added twist of pain/pleasure she felt. His fingers locked to her nipples, twisting them hard making her back arch off the desk and her breath catch in her throat. But through all of this, in the background, Deniva felt Aima's sexual excitement and pleasure building and building. He could also feel her trying to suppress it, to keep it under control. But like a dam filling with more and more water there had to come a breaking point and Deniva knew it was close. He could tell that already the sexual nature of her power was leaking out, effecting those around her to some degree. He doubted Ne Nos would be acting this way with a complete stranger otherwise ... not that he was complaining of course. But what would happen when Aima's dam finally burst and all that power exploded. Back on Tager V just having sex with him had sent up a flare that the Sith in orbit had noticed. If she exploded now, with this much energy ... it would light up the whole moon for anyone attuned to the force in this sector of space. But he had no way of stopping her. She had to release it or she might die. She wasn't trained enough in it's use to let some seep off to stop the oncoming storm.

As Ne Nos had her second orgasm around his cock, milking him hard and dragging a moan from his lips as he leaned down to kiss her hard, Deniva knew he would have to try and ride out the storm Aima was about to unleash and he wondered what it would do to him considering their Force connection. He continued to fuck the woman beneath him, his cock throbbing now with need of it's own.

"F ... fuck my ass." Ne Nos gasped pushing him off her and flipping over sending papers and data pads flying to the floor.

Deniva stood back, his cock glistening wet from her juices and gazing adoringly at one of the nicest tightest looking asses he had ever seen. Licking his lips he grabbed his cock and guided it to the woman ass pushing between her cheeks, finding the hole and starting to push down hard. For a while he just couldn't get in, she was so tight, but he could feel her pushing back, desperate to get his cock inside her. Then it happened, his cock head popped through her ring of muscles and sank down inside. He moaned long and hard, she screamed in pain.

"Yesss, YESSSS." She also screamed reaching back with trembling fingers trying to grip his hips to pull him inside more. "I've always wanted a cock back there ... now I Jedi takes my anal virginity ... so perfect." She groaned huskily.

Shocked he had just taken her ass cherry, Deniva paused, but her wriggling and moans of need got him going again and he started to hump into her tight ass with relish. It felt so fucking good. So tight and warm. His cock was held tight in a vice of silk and his hips were a blue now getting grunts of pain and mewls of pleasure from the woman being pressed hard into the table beneath her.
 
The force energy grew stronger in Aima as the other Gamorrean jacked off another load into Leala’s face. Great spurts of white cum shot out of his meaty cock. Leala’s face was glazed with the stuff. This caused the Cathar to moan and cum too. Pumping his seed into her pussy. Aima could feel in her mind the powerful muscle contractions related to his orgasm and the pleasure of the seed traveling up his shaft. Leala pussy responded in kind. Her pussy walls quivering as her pussy received another load of cum from the lion man.

Aima felt like she was going to pop, she was so full of force energy. She needed to use it on someone or something. A dark thought crossed her mind. She could crush everyone’s wind pipe in this chamber including Vogga’s. As they struggled to breath, she and Leala could escape. But Aima pushed the thought aside. That path led to the dark side of the force. This energy was the result of joy. It was from people receiving pleasure. She needed to use it for good. An idea struck her and she discharged some of the massive amount of energy she held.

Everyone in the chamber started to moan in pleasure, she was causing them all to have extended orgasms. At the same time, Aima got off her knees and ran to Vogga. Vogga is an asexual creature so his was not having an orgasm. Aima had thought she triggered an orgasm in him, but she actually triggered his reproduction cycle. Hutt’s reproduced by budding. So within Vogga body a version of himself was forming. This process did however, cause Vogga’s eyes to roll back in his head and he was gasping and moaning.

Aima grabbed B2-RP and pushed his shutdown switch.

“Sorry, buddy” she said to the droid that had shut down.

She knew she had very little time. She could not figure out a quick way to disconnect the chains that held their collars. So she thought of another idea. She pressed the button to open the trap door in the room. As the door open to the pit below, one of the Gamorrean fell in. The Gran was on the edge of the pit door, but did not fall in. His huge cock was pointed skyward and he squirted a fountain of cum up in salute to the Gamorrean falling into the pit.

The throne chair moved forward and in the process crushed the chains holding Leala and Aima. Once free, Aima ran and grabbed Leala. Leala could not see, there was too much cum on her face. Aima grabbed Leala arm and pulled her out of the chamber. They ran down the corridor and found the place they dropped off the items. The guards there were also having orgasms.

“Shit… I over did it” Aima complained. But Leala wiped her eyes clean and they both had their weapons again.
 
The wave of sexual energy hit them at the same time as everyone else, the only difference was that Deniva knew it was coming. He could feel it in the Force as it rolled quickly toward them like a blast wave of an explosion. When it hit them he began to shoot his cum inside Ne Nos's ass as she had the biggest orgasm she had ever had. Luckily while she kept going, one after another, his training in the Force allowed him to complete his orgasm and pull out and collect his thoughts. Panting as he watched the woman bent over her desk gasping for air, her body convulsing in waves of orgasmic bliss, Deniva quickly dressed and replaced the holo-disguise and left her office. He made his way toward the throne room but luckily saw Leala and Aima running toward him. He paused for a moment taking in their appearance. Both naked but holding their weapons and Leala covered in cum.

"Looks like you two were having fun." He commented with a smile as they ran up.

"Fuck you!" Leala replied with feeling as her sore body ached badly.

"You sure you got the energy?" Deniva grinned, then nodded to a locker room near by. "See if you girls can find some clothing in there. Despite how much I would love seeing you two running through the streets naked I'm pretty sure we wouldn't get very far."

He didn't know how long they had before Vogga and his people got their wits together, but he figured they didn't have much time to spare. But what to do now? Aima's plan had been to hide out here under Vogga's protection, but the Hutt had messed that plan up with his desires to have the girls as slaves. So what now? Find a rival crime gang to side with? Hide out in some space port motel? How did they get their ship back now it was locked down at one of Vogga's landing pads? There was a lot to think about, but first they had to get out of the Hutt's palace.

***

Sith Lord Nuho sat in his command chair thinking. There had been no trace of the escaped Jedi and his Padawan since Leala's brief contact saying she was keeping a close eye on them. He knew Leala's reputation, if she thought there was a big pay day in it for her she would stick to the Jedi like glue ... but why didn't she call in? He wanted to get this done with and move on. The Sith invasion of the Republic was going slowly now, the Republic military showing more backbone than the Sith had considered. But if Nuho could take this Padawn from the Grey Jedi, train her ... he would have an apprentice of such power he would be feared throughout the galaxy. The girls raw potential was obvious in that one single blast of Force energy he had felt while they had been on Tager V and although her means of drawing on the Force was unusual it could be honed and made deadly.

Behind him standing at his right hand Idemo stood calmly waiting for her Master's decision. Her hand rested upon her lightsabre hilt. She had felt the young naive Padawan's power the same time as her Master, but where as he had been swept away with a desire to possess the girl, she had felt instead jealousy. She was a trained Sith, deadly with lightsabre of most any form of combat, but she knew that if trained the girl would supplant her as Nuho's right hand. It was the way of the Sith, power won out always. But .... Idemo admitted to herself she had feeling for Nuho, she loved him ... or was it just lust she felt? The two had spent many nights together in his bed satisfying all of his sexual desires. he had made Idemo feel ... complete. However even as she considered this the Force lit up around them and she gasped at the power she felt. Nuho spun in his chair and looked at her and she nodded.

"The Padawan ... but the power ... how ...?" Idemo asked shocked and a little scared.

"How matters not right now. What matters is we now know where she is, where the Jedi is ... Nar Shaddaa. Set course, maximum speed!"
 
Leala and Aima came back out of the locker room wearing a patch work of different clothing. The important part was each girl was wearing something that covered her face. Aima a veil and Leala a head wrap which covered her face except a small slit for her eyes to look out of.

“Quick… follow me… the palace will be locked down any second.” Aima gasped as she ran down a stairwell to the first floor. She entered the night club dance floor. The music was booming, and the density of people dancing was insane. But Aima pushed her way through the crowd and out the front door. Leala and Deniva were right behind her. Aima hailed a skycab and everyone got in. Aima noticed the front door of the night club locking down as the cab sped away.

“Destination?” The cab droid asked.

“Market Square” Aima said. The cab took a shape right hand turn and hurried to the south.

“We’ll need to jump out of this thing and go on foot. Vogga will be able to figure out we took this cab. Let’s split up. We’ll be harder to find that way. Use your best techniques to slip any tails and street cams. I’ll meet you at this location.” Aima said then she whispered into Deniva’s and Leala’s ear “Monastery of Peace and Happiness, room 223”

“Good Luck” Aima said and opened the skycab door

“Safety violation! Please close the door” The cab droid warned.

Aima smiled and jumped out.

An hour later, Aima was in room 223 of the Monastery of Peace and Happiness. It was a simple room with a desk, chair and bed. The monastery complex however was quite large. It included a training school, central dinning facility, enclosed garden space for reflection and growing food, small weapon manufacturing area and Aima’s favorite, a brewery!

Aima was in the middle of taking off her trooper uniform when the door to her room opened.
 
The young monk had been sent by the Father Abbot to ask if there was anything the young woman required. Food, drink, clothing? This was a place of solitude and rest and a place to hide out if your soul was pure. On Nar Shaddaa such places were rare, but the Monastery had made a deal with the local Hutt clan giving them a semblance of safety. The deal was they would do nothing to anger the Hutts, keep to themselves and out of trouble. Taking in the girl in the stolen trooper armour was a risk, a big risk. If the Hutts found out they would burn the Monastery to the ground and anyone in it. But the Father Abbot had seemed to sense something in the girl and allowed her to stay and assigned her a room.

Now as the young monk, only 19, opened the door to enquire on the young ladies state, he found her half naked, just in her helmet, arm greaves, skin tight leggings and tight black panties and holding her rifle. He stopped his eyes fixed to her huge, firm perfect breasts. He had taken a vow of celibacy when he joined the Order, but he doubted anyone had tested it against this sight before him. Her body was perfect, hard and tight in all the right places, beautiful curves on her waist and hips, long legs, smooth unblemished pale skin ... and those breasts, he dragged his eyes up from her pantie covered crotch to her tits which seemed to stare back at him. All he wore was a long ankle length white robe with tight briefs under and sandles on his feet. Right now his cock was steel hard and bulging the tight briefs painfully as he finally managed to speak.

"Miss ... did you ... require anything?" He asked in an almost strangled tone of voice, his hands clasped before him covering his bulge from her, not that it wasn't obvious what he was experiencing.

***

Deniva moved through the city still disguised as Hrazzk. So far no one had paid him any attention, well, no more than any bounty hunter did when seeing his rivals. The places was buzzing with activity which was usual for the moon. Anything illegal get moved through here so the Hutt's could take their cut of it. Antigrav sleds full of containers were pushed here and there, loud music blared from bars and cafes just off the main sidewalks and groups of Hutt enforcers moved slowly through the crowds, stopping occasionally to harass some poor sentient for no real reason. But none harassed him. He growled at any that came close and they had all decided not to bother the Trandoshan with the big gun. Getting to the address Aima had whispered to him wouldn't be hard he figured, but she knew this place better than him, so she would be there much quicker than he would. he only hoped she was safe and ok at this Monastery.

***

Leala took a moment to walk into a small motel type building and use a shower to clean off completely. She didn't mind cum, actually quite liked how different species tasted and the feel on her skin if they shot on her, but what had happened in the throne room had been ... extreme. She had never cum so hard or so often in her entire life and she realised that if she was honest with herself she could happily live as Vogga's sex slave if he made her do that gangbang often. Shaking her head to bring her back to the land of the living she dried off and redressed before leaving the motel. Finding a local comm station she contact the Sith Dreadnought Nightstalker and asked to be put through to Lord Nuho. Instead Lady Idemo came on screen. Pissed that she hadn't got the Sith Lord, Leala still tried to put on a smile for the Sith Lady.

"Mistress Idemo, so good to see you ... I was hoping to speak to Lord Nuho?" Leala asked.

"You will speak to me, bounty hunter. The Sith Lord is to busy for the likes of you." Idemo hissed scornfully looking at Leala image, knowing the bounty hunter had desires for Nuho, but they would never be fulfilled if Idemo had anything to do with it. "Report!"

"The Jedi and his Padawn are on Nar Shaddaa at these coordinates. I am not sure how long they will remain there though. You should move swiftly." Leala stated scowling back at the pale bald woman on her viewscreen.

"We are already on the way, we sensed a disturbance in the Force .."

I bet you did! Leala wanted to say snarkily, but withheld her smirk. "The coordinates I just sent you will give you pinpoint location for them when you arrive, my Lady."

"Good, well done, Bounty Hunter." Idemo allowed grudgingly. "Your money will be paid into your account as soon as we have them ... not before. So I would make sure they do not leave that location ... understood?"

"Yes, My la ..." But Idemo had already cut her off. "Fucking bitch. Your just jealous because you know once Nuho has my cunt he'd never want your slack pale white Sith pussy again." With a snarl, Leala turned and walked off toward the Monastery.
 
Aima and the Monk

As the door opened a young monk walked in. "Miss ... did you ... require anything?" He asked.

“Oh hi, my name is Aima” Aima said as she pulled off her helmet. She proudly stuck her huge chest out and walked over to the young monk. Her mighty chest swayed back and forth as she put her laser rifle on the desk and shook his hand.

“My name is Jatro, I’m a novice” He said back. His eyes had followed her chest and he almost started drooling because of it.

Aima had noticed the size of the young man’s crotch bugle and she felt naughty. “What I require is some of that” She said as she pointed to his crotch.

“Miss… to attain Nirvana, I must be without attachment. I have taken five great vows: of non-violence, of truth, of non-stealing, of non-possession and of celibacy.” Jatro explained.

Jatro use of the word “Attachment” which got Aima going. It was just like the Jedi order. No attachments! Aima felt she needed to teach this monk there was another way. “Have you had sex before?” Aima asked in surprise as the man was young looking.

“No” Jatro answered in some confusion.

“Oh then you need to have sex with me. Because for a vow of celibacy to be effective you must first have sex. That way, you know what you are missing. A vow of celibacy without having sex first… is not a true vow.” Aima explained.

Jatro thought Aima was making a pretty good point. But he also knew it was wrong to have sex with her. Aima saw the hesitation in him and leaned over and kissed him. It was a passionate, curl your toes, kind of kiss and it was a long one. The kiss continued as Aima pulled Jatro’s white robe open. Jatro could not help himself and reached up and grabbed one of Aima’s breasts. He felt it and squeezed it as Aima moaned in joy.

As they broke apart both were panting for breath. Aima looked down and gasped. Jatro’s massive cock pointed out and away from his body. Veins, large head and the thickness and heft of his cock made it a magnificent cock! “WOW you have a big cock!” She complimented the monk. “YOU can’t stay celibate!” Aima declared as she grabbed his big tool and stroked it. It grew bigger and extra hard.
 
Jatro stood, quivering on the spot, still in his white novice robe, although it was now pulled open showing his firm, young naked body beneath. He had come to the Monastery as a young boy and never really known another way of life. Abandoned by his parents on Nar Shaddaa he had been found by a Monk and brought here to live. He had found safety and love here. Acceptance and, he had thought, purpose. he had never really consider the vow of celibacy before now, it had just been one more thing to agree to so he could stay here safe and sound and as he had never been exposed to sex he didn't know what he was missing ... until now. Seeing Aima in that trooper armour, her tits out had shocked him to the core. The first time he had laid eyes on an almost naked female and as nature intended it had a made him have a physical reaction. His body had never been pointed out by the other Monks as anything special, his cock certainly hadn't come under any scrutiny, now this beautiful young woman was holding his thick throbbing cock, saying how big it was, how he couldn't be celibate and his hand squeezed her breast.

He licked his lips looking down at his hand on this firm, large, soft orb, the hard nipples pushing into the palm of his hand. He cocked his head as he let his fingers roam over the smooth skin of Aima's left breasts, hefting it, cupping it, squeezing again, his fingertips finding her nipples and pinching softly, twisting it curiously. His other hand came up doing the same to her other breasts, now cupping them both and feeling their wait. All the time her soft hand was on his cock, stroking and he felt his stomach tightening, a strange sensation going through his young toned body.

"I feel ... strange." He stated with some confusion as he looked into her beautiful eyes and face. "You are so beautiful, Miss Aima, like a Goddess come to our humble place of worship. "I'm not sure i am worthy of your attentions ... mmmmmm ..." His body shuddered as she kept stroking, using two hand now as his cock was so big and thick. "I .... ohhh ... I am just ...mmmmmmmmmmm ... what do I do?"

He was confused, his body telling him one thing, his mind and training as a monk something else.

***

Deniva finally found the Monastery and knocked on the gate. Eventually an old man in a red robe opened a small hatch and peered out.

"No Bounty Hunter here, go away!" He stated curtly seeing a Trandoshan before him.

"Wait, I'm not a bounty hunter." Deniva stated turning off the holo disguise and getting a curious look from the monk. "I am a Jedi Knight, Deniva Malkum, my friend Aima is here .. or should be here. We were supposed to meet here." He explained.

The monk continued to stare at him as if looking into his soul, then closed the small hatch. For a moment Deniva thought he would not gain entrance, but then the gate slowly opened and he stepped inside.

"Hey, wait up!"

He turned to see Leala running toward him and she too slipped inside just as the gate was closing.

"She's with me, don't worry, she is a friend." Deniva said to the monk who was looking at the new arrival with consternation.

"If you say so." The monk replied shrugging as if not believing the Jedi. "You will find your friend in the guest quarters, over there, second floor."

With that he turned and walked away leaving them by the gate. The inside of the Monastery was in stark contrast to the outside. Where as Nar Shadda was dirty, grimy, dark and feeling airless, here there was light, space ... even greenery. A small artificial lake was off to the right surrounded by willows. The main building was of metal and wood, but had been designed artistically and with skill and attention. Deniva turned to Leala and smiled.

"Well, at least we should be safe here for a while." With that he walked off slowly enjoying the view.

Leala looked at him and felt a small pang of guilt. She wondered why though. She had been a bounty hunter most of her adult life and part of being a bounty hunter was being able to cut yourself free of attachments. At any time you might have to betray a friend to gain the upper hand and she had certainly done that a few times in the past. So why now was she feeling uncomfortable betraying Deniva and Aima? The alien feeling refused to go away, but she tried to push it down as she followed the Jedi.
 
Aima and Jatro

“What do I do?’ The monk asked.

“First… understand that what I will be showing you is a small part of the Nirvana you seek. Sex is wonderful and good. Those that tell you it is an attachment and must be avoided are mistaken. They take the low risk path to avoid a powerful force for good. Sex and the even more powerful emotion of love can evoke strong desires. Use your mental discipline in controlling those actions. But sex and love are good and pure… They allow you to see another plane of existence, a peek at heaven, a peek at how wonderful life and goodness are. They are what we should all be fighting for. Now let yourself go… just enjoy this moment.” Aima whispered to the young man.

She dropped down to her knees and guided his big cock to her mouth. “Talk about a slice of heaven” She whispered to herself. The young man was almost as big as Deniva. "I could suck on you all day!" she moaned to him with enthusiasm.

Aima's mouth sent shivers up Jatro's spine. Her hands continued to stroke his shaft as her mouth sucked on his cockhead. Her tongue working furiously at exciting him further, licking the sensitive underside of his throbbing cock. Jetro’s mind floated off with each moment of pleasure. Aima's words were right he was in another place… he was in Nirvana.

His mind forgot the entire world and the feelings that was taking place in his loins were his reality now. It was beyond anything he had even imagined. He began to realize at that moment that Aima giving of herself, pleasing him was as pleasurable as the orgasm he was about to have. This orgasm she was about to cause was going to be better and truer then any he had felt before. It was going to be a pleasure throbbing, mind blowing, blood rushing orgasm felt through his entire body.

Aima's mouth and stroking hands brought his huge cock to orgasm. It was pure ecstasy. It started in his toes and race up through his whole body all the way to the top of his head. His muscles began to contract and his cock started to jerk. It was an awesome feeling as his cum squirted into Aima's loving mouth. His entire body began to shake and quiver as his uncontrollable orgasm emptied his balls.

He leaned back against the room’s door as he basked in the glory of pure pleasure and ecstasy he had felt. Aima swallowed the big mouthful he had given her. He felt so good, he fell in love with Aima at that moment. His emotions were set free…

“I think I love you” Jatro said to Aima as she stood back up, her huge breasts swaying.

Aima smiled “Remember… this is like opening Pandora's box… I showed you what attachment is like, I showed you Nirvana. Now is the time to use discipline. You love what I did... not me. Now is the time to turn those powerful forces to acts of good.” Aima reminded Jatro.

There was a knock at the door and Deniva's voice stating "It us"

Jatro closed his monk robe, but Aima just opened the door giving Deniva a eyeful! There was a huge smile of Aima face as she was happy to see him!!
 
Last edited:
Deniva smiled as he saw the young monks large cock being hidden away and he turned to pull Aima into a hug.

"I should of known you'd be just fine." He smirked. "They looking after you well I see?"

Leala was right behind him and had also seen the cock on the young man. As the Monk bowed to them and pushed past them to leave the room she let her hand drift over his crotch and squeeze his still semi hard cock. She winked at him and he gave her a smile which surprised her. It was full of joy and lightness, not lust, just ... happiness. he held her hand there for a moment as if silently giving her permission to go further if she wanted, and she did, but she figured right now her body needed a little rest after being fucked senseless so recently. As if seeing her decision the monk bowed again and turned and walked off with Leala watching him with disappointment before walking into Aima's room and closing the door.

"Do you get cock where ever you go?" The Bounty Hunter asked the Jedi Padawan with a smirk. "I mean, fuck, that boy was hung!"

Deniva sat in a chair watching the two woman, Leala fully dressed, Aima naked in all her glory.

"You did well back at Vogga's, Aima, using your power the way you did. It got us out of a tight situation, but I am sure you felt how you lost control? How it went to far? That's what we need to work on in the future. I could feel how your body was almost storing the sexual energy until it got to much and you had to let it out. I felt it through our connection. But hopefully for now we're safe. I doubt Vogga would think to look here. He's probably locked our ship down though and we need to come up with a plan to get back to it. Together I don't think we'll have an issue taking out his guards, but flying off of the moon might be tricky. Leala, do you have any ideas?"

For a moment Leala didn't respond to Deniva question. Hearing say how they should be safe again caused that twinge of guilt inside her. She knew right now the Sith were on their way, could be here any minute if they sent forces ahead of the main ship. When she did realise the Jedia and Aima were watching her curiously she smiled. her eyes going to Aima's perfect breasts.

"Shouldn't you throw on some clothes in case another innocent Monk wanders in? Or do you intend to corrupt the entire Monastery?" She asked with a laugh. "As for a plan ... I don't know if we're safe anywhere on this moon. Vogga might have a spy inside these walls, but even if he doesn't I don't think the Abbot would want to risk his peoples safety protecting us to long from the Hutt's people. Maybe we should make for the ship and just take our chances with the Hutt security fleet."
 
Aima grabbed her storm trooper outfit and started to put it on. “Well, I guess there will be no rest for the wicked.” Aima complained. The puzzled looks on Deniva’s and Leala’s faces made her explained herself.

“Try to keep up you two. We need to get Deniva’s ship back. I’m in a storm trooper disguise. I can walk into Vogga’s space dock with minimal problems. Deniva can join me if he reprograms his disguise. Being a Trandoshan is getting old. Deniva can use his Jedi mind tricks... "these are not the droids you are looking for" and we'll be on the ship in no time.

Leala you can hang here, on the roof on the monastery. Jatro can keep you company." Aima said with a smile. "And we’ll fly the ship over and pick you up.” Aima explained to them in a matter of fact way.

Leala raised her hand and was about to say something when Aima stopped her. “I know what you are going to ask… what about the blockade of Hutt’s fleet? We are going to run it. Deniva’s ship will pop up at one of this moon’s poles. The heavy ionosphere there will mask our ship for a few seconds… with the ship’s speed, we’ll jump to hyperspace before they catch us.” Aima stated with confidence.

“Any other questions?” Aima asked as she finished dressing by placing the white helmet back on her head.
 
Last edited:
Deniva sat back listening with a smile on his face as Aima laid it all out and started to slip her Trooper armour back on. He had to say he did enjoy watching her pull the skintight black body suit back on up her toned legs, over they gorgeous bare pussy and finally, with some degree of effort, over her firm perfect breasts, the nipples poked through the tight fabric making his smile widen as she pulled on the white armour plates.

"Sounds like a plan, my Padawan." He acknowledged not seeing a problem with any of it.

Yes, they would have to blast their way out of yet another planets gravity well ... well, moon in this case, and Vogga would probably put a bounty out for them, but for now they were living one escape to the next. Leala stood fuming, but silent, then he felt her inner struggle through the Force and watched her curiously. What was she so upset about?

"I should stay with you. I can help you both. You might need an extra gun." She argued.

"If all goes to plan we won't need any guns." Deniva stated standing up and moving next to Aima as if silently supporting her.

"You Jedi ... always so fucking arrogant!" Leala cursed waving her hands at them angrily. "Anything could go wrong, your vaunted powers might not work for some reason. Wouldn't it be better to stay together?"

Leala felt her stomach cramping in panic. If the Sith turned up and the Jedi and his apprentice weren't here she might end up dead. Sith were not known for their mercy when people screwed up. But also she still felt that nagging, annoying part of her that liked Aima and Deniva. As a Bounty Hunter she should not suffer such afflictions. She watched as Deniva changed the settings on his holo-disguise and with a flicker the Trandoshan turned into a Trooper.

"Nothing will go wrong, Leala, trust me. Aima's plan is fine, we'll be back soon for you. Just wait on the roof, ok?" Deniva reached out and cupped her cheek almost gently and she found herself leaning into him slightly as if to a lover, but she couldn't stop herself.

"Just ... just be careful, ok?" He muttered as the two left the room.

Outside the Monastery Deniva stopped and looked around. He smiled as people gave them space even in the crowed thoroughfare. No one wanted to piss of Sith Troopers. He pointed and started off toward the landing pad, Aima in tow. After about twenty minutes they were approaching the docking pad and the Jedi could see a gang of Vogga's thugs waiting. They were of all races, even a couple of battle droids probably sent because Vogga wasn't stupid and knew a Jedi was around.

"Ok, follow my lead, lets try to bluff our way through this." He whispered to Aima, noticing even in the tight armour plating her breasts pushed it outward. That had to be uncomfortable for the young girl. He marched forward trying to exude an attitude or arrogant authority. "Move aside scum, we're here to take into Sith custody the Jedi's ship!" He barked.

The thugs looked at each other uncertainly, all carried blasters of one form or another. Finally a Zabrak male stepped forward. His eyes were red and baleful as he looked the troopers over.

"We take our orders from Vogga the Hutt and he never said anything about Sith. You get permission from him and then you can have it. Until then ... it's ours." He smiled.

"We already have Vogga's permission." Deniva said, his mind at ease, the Force flowing as he waved a couple of things down by his side so not to be seen.

The Zabrak blinked. "You already have Vogga permission." He repeated.

"You will let us through."

"I will let you through."

The Zabrak stepped aside and gestured to his confused gang to do the same. Even the droids obeyed, but Deniva felt their glowing robotic eyes on him as he and Aima walked past the thugs. Just how good was this holo-disguise against droid sensors he wondered.

"Nice armour, sexy!" A human male from the gang shouted after Aima. "Looks like you need it beaten out though for your tits ... if you need a hand with that let me know."

The gang laughed as Deniva walked on ignoring them and seeing the ship right where they left it, docking ramp down.
 
Idemo and Nuho

Idemo had been debating what to do with the location information Leala had provided on the Jedi and his Padawan on Nar Shaddaa. She had not told her master Nuho. She had reasoned that there were two options open to her. The first was to tell Nuho. As a result, Leala would get the credit and possibly incur greater favor with Nuho. Nuho would most likely capture this powerful Padawan. If he turned the Padawan… Idemo would lose her position as his assistant. This option had the lowest risk to Idemo, but in the end, she would be killed or discarded. She could kill the Padawan once turned, but again this might anger Nuho. This also strengthen Leala situation with Nuho.

The second option was to not tell her master. Go to the location and kill the Padawan while she was still weak. If the Jedi and Padawan were able to escape, she would still look good in Nuho’s eyes. The danger in this option was Leala. If Nuho found out that Idemo had not forwarded the information, her fate was sealed. Leala in this option had to be killed. Idemo knew the bounty hunter had sexual desires on Nuho. This option had the added benefit of removing Leala as a possible lover to Nuho.

Idemo weighed the two options while sitting on the bed in her stateroom on the Nightstalker. She was a female Rattatakian and had grown up in the gladiatorial combat pits on her planet. She knew to win some battles, risks must be taken. She stood up. She had made her decision, it would be option 2 and moved to the communication room on the Nightstalker.

“Send this message to my personal contact on Nar Shaddaa” She told the watch officer handing him an encrypted data stick.

"Yes, Mistress Idemo” The man said.

Then Idemo head to the command bridge and Nuho. She found Nuho, wearing all black armor, sitting in the command chair. She had picked a false location for the Jedi and Padawan to mislead her master.

“Master, good news. Leala reported in briefly and provided coordinates on the Jedi and his Padawan.” Idemo reported. “They are staying in the palace of Vogga the Hutt. The bad news is, it is the most heavily guarded dwelling on the entire Smuggler's Moon. My recommendation is while you negotiate with the Hutt to turn over the Jedi and Padawan, I pick up Leala and bring her to you. She has requested that you thank her personally and in private for her efforts." Idemo said with a small amount of anger in her voice. Nuho did not needed to read between the lines too much… it was clear Leala wanted Nuho to fuck her… and Idemo was not too happy about it.

At that moment, the Nightstalker came out of hyperspace and Nar Shaddaa was before them.

Aima and Deniva

Aima and Deniva walked towards the ramp when Aima noticed red paint on the forward part of the heavily modified YT-2400 freighter. In big letter was the word “Chumstain” although someone had crossed out the “h”

“I guess Vogga’s people gave the ship a new name.” Aima said.

Deniva and Aima walked up the ramp and closed it. Aima pulling off her helmet.

“Let’s get out of here!” She suggested. Then she felt a laser blaster pressed against the back of her head.

“Hello Aima, nice to see you again” A deep voice said in a cow like moo. Aima knew the voice, it was the Gran with the three eyes and huge cock she had blown.

“Hi… ahh… never did get your name” Aima answered as Deniva turned to face the Gran.

“Eez Rheef… and tell your storm trooper friend not to do anything foolish. I was put here by Vogga, in case you got past his guards, but the sex we had together was amazing. I can help you get this ship back, if you get me off this moon and … well… we have more fun together.” Eez suggested.
 
Last edited:
The second Nightstalker appeared in system alarms began to go off in Hutt command centers all over Nar Shaddaa. However the security services and fleets of fighters at the command of the Hutt crime Lords did into jump into action as one might expect. The Nightstalker was massive. Almost unique in it's size and strength it could easily eliminate the defences of the Smuggler Moon with its fleets of fighters and the turbo laser cannons adoring it's hull. And so instead of armed conflict the Hutt's opened communication, asking what the Sith wanted. Finally Vogga was the only Hutt left online with Darth Nuho.

"I swear my Lord, the Jedi and his companions fled hours ago." Vogga stated in Huttese and in obvious fear, one of the many languages Nuho understood. "I have my people out searching for them as we speak."

"Why then does my information say that you aid them, Vogga? That you hide them from me?" Nuho asked his voice calm as he sat in his command chair, legs crossed, at ease as the holographic Vogga hovered before him.

"I ... I do not know great Lord ... I can only tell you the truth." Vogga spluttered.

Nuho gestured to a Bridge officer who checked a targeting sensor and pushed a button. On the hull of the Nightstalker a single laser battery fired and with pinpoint accuracy took out a section of one wing of Vogga's palace on the moon. On the holo display it showed the room Vogga was in shaking and the Hutt holding his arms up to protect himself as lumps of the roof fell in.

"I can wipe you out with one word, Slug ... give me one good reason why I shouldn't." Nuho asked conversationally.

"I am telling you the truth!!" The Hutt screamed.

Nuho glanced to another officer and gave an almost imperceptible nod. The officer cut off communications. The Sith Lord sat back and relaxed, thinking. Vogga wasn't lying. Nuho knew fear and he knew Hutt's. Self serving cowards the lot of them. None would risk certain death to hide a Jedi. So, if Vogga was being honest then Idemo's intel was wrong, which raised another conundrum. Idemo's intel was never wrong. A smile flickered of Nuho's lips.

"Where is Mistress Idemo?" He asked to the Bridge in general.

"My Lord, her private shuttle left ten minutes ago." An officer reported promptly.

"Ahhh, Idemo, I do enjoy your little schemes." Nuho whispered under his breath with a chuckle.

***

Leala got the message and sent the coordinates of the Monastery as requested for pick up. At last, she would meet the Sith Lord. She was no Force user, but she had been very helpful to the Sith Lord over the years and had proven herself reliable. She would get into the mans good graces and slowly push Idemo out. But she would have to be careful, the lady Sith would not go willingly. She made her way to the roof and sat in the small garden they had up there. As she relaxed she heard the door open again and padding footsteps of someone in sandles. She opened one eye and saw the young monk Jatro that Aima had played with earlier walking toward her with a smile on his face. She stood and turned toward him, posing, hand on hip. She knew her skintight leather pants and vest showed off her body to perfection and all men liked stiletto boots, right?

"I was wondering, can you teach me as the Lady Aima did?" Jatro asked, his gaze almost innocent, naive, hopeful.

"What did she teach you?" Leala asked honestly curious.

"How joy and pleasure can open doors within you. How they can show you a bigger, large world to experience. I wondered ... are there more lessons like the one she showed me?" Jatro stood before Leala, his hands clasped before him as he openly checked the bounty hunter out.

"Oh, for a young handsome man like you ... there are very many lessons." Leala grinned walking up to the monk and sliding her hand inside his robes and finding his cock, taking it in her hand. Her eyes opened wider as it grew ... and grew ... and grew in her hand. "Wow ... I see why Aima had such a smile on her face earlier."

She was about to go further when the sound of a shuttles engines firing made them both look up. Above them, descending fast was a Sith shuttle. Chrome, with black and red livery and the side door open and three troopers hanging out of it, rifles aimed at Leala. As soon as they came into range they began to open fire, bolts hitting the roof all around Leala who threw herself to the side and rolled behind a low wall before returning fire with her own rifle. She hit two trooper almost immediately who fell screaming from the shuttle, but then Idemo appeared and jumped from the ship. Using the Force she easily made the long fall and landed on one knee, then slowly stood to look at Leala with a smug smile, she ignited her red lightsabre.

"Sorry, Leala, no meeting with Nuho for you today ... or ever." She snarled and began to stalk toward the bounty hunter, deflecting the blaster bolts Leala fired her way with ease.

Everyone had forgotten the monk who had fallen to the roof behind a table as the blaster fired and the Sith appeared. He watched the evil woman approaching the young bounty hunter. Ever iota of his being told him to stay in hiding, to stay safe. But the new world he had been shown couldn't survive if good men did nothing in the face of evil. He had sworn a vow of non-violence, but then he had already broken his vow of celibacy, what was one more? Picking up a shattered lump of brick close by he stood, and then ran toward Idemo, the rock held high. Leala saw the young monk coming and her look of shock and horror was enough to warn Idemo who spun and lanced her sabre through Jatro's chest. The monk stumbled to a halt, the rock falling from his hands as he gazed down at the sabre. His eyes then flicked to Leala and, of all things, he smiled ... and fell dead to the roof.

"NOOO!!" Leala screamed firing from the hip as she ran at Idemo.

Somehow, one blast got through the web of sabre deflections and struck the Sith in the left shoulder throwing her to the roof and rolling. Staggering to her feet, pain obvious on her face, but now under pressure as Leala kept up the barrage, Idemo jumped back to her shuttle hovering above and a second later it took off skyward as Leala fell to her knees cradling the dead monk in her arms and ... a single tear rolled down her cheek, the first time she had cried since she was a baby.

***

Deniva scowled. "We don't have time for this. Fine, you can come with us, but you realise I could take that blaster from you right now, right?"

"Huh?" Eez asked looking at Deniva still in his trooper disguise.

Deniva raised his hand and the blaster flew from Eez's hand into the Jedi's. Deniva threw it to Aima.

"Get your friend strapped in, we're out of here!" He stated as he ran to the cockpit and fired up the engines.

The ramp spooled up and the outer hatch rolled shut as Deniva lifted the ship off, hovered, the blasted away from the landing pad heading toward the monastery roof. Behind him Eez, surprised by what had just happened went quietly as Aima pushed him into a chair, but as she bent over him to do up the belt his hand slipped up to cup her firm ass in the trooper gear.

"Your hot even as a trooper." He stated with a grin.
 
Music for post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIIvAoHIsPQ

Bridge of the Nightsalker

“Lord Nuho we have detected a modified YT-2400 freighter leaving Vogga the Hutt’s space dock. It appears to be the same one that was at Tagar V.” The watch officer reported.

“SCRAMBLE FIGHTERS NOW… DO NOT LET THAT SHIP GET AWAY!!” Lord Nuho screamed. He wondered whether Vogga might have lied to him… no way to know until they capture that ship. Sith fighters poured out of the massive warship.

“We could fire ION cannon at it, but any stray shots will damage the moon.” The Watch Officer warned the Sith Lord.

“Fire at will!!” Nuho ordered not caring how many innocent people he killed.

On the Chumstain

Deniva heard the computer warning of an attack and whipped the ship on its side as the first ION blast screamed past the ship and exploded in the streets of Nar Shaddaa.

“DRUK” Aima yelled as she flipped on the ship’s shields. “Shields up!” She told Deniva as he performed another defensive maneuver.

“Druk, is right we can’t pick up Leala while we are under attack, we’ll need to leave her behind.” He told Aima.

“No wait… I can get her! Just leave the cargo bay door open” Aima said as she unbuckled and ran aft.

“Eez Rheef, man one of the laser turrets… You can bet Sith fighters are on the way” Deniva ordered. The Gran moo’ed in acknowledgement and worked his way to one of the laser turrets. That was when Deniva saw the Sith shuttle, chrome colored with black and red livery right in front of him. He could feel the dark force in the shuttle. The shuttle in return open fired at his ship!

Aima

Aima grabbed her trooper helmet, opened the cargo bay door, and jumped on her Skyscooter. She pushed the throttles forward full speed and ripped out of the bay at an alarming rate. She screamed across the sky like a meteorite. She saw the monastery and flew down to pick up Leala. The bounty hunter was cradling Jatro in her arms.

Aima landed next to them “Quick Leala, you and Jatro need to get on… the Sith have found us!”
 
Leala looked up at Aima, not really even having heard the girl land her Skyscooter right next to them. She had tears in her eyes, why was she crying? She shook her head, confused, she never cried. She looked down into Jatro's peaceful face, he was even smiling. Smoke still wafted up from the hole in his robe where Idemo had stabbed him with her lightsabre.

"He's dead, Aima ... he died trying to save me ... ME!!" She screamed at the girl before her, the sorrow turned into anger and rage in a second. "Why would any try to save me, I'm not worth it, I'm not ..." As fast as it came the rage left and she started to sob tears running down her cheeks onto the white robe of the fallen Monk. Then she looked up into Aima's eyes and the rage was back but this time something else was mixed in, something dark and menacing. "I'm going to kill the bitch, I am going to tear her limb from fucking limb!" She screamed, gently laying Jatro down and jumping up behind Aima. "That shuttle, the red and chrome one. Find it, now!"

But as the skyscooter took off a flight of small Sith fighters bore down on them and a loud hailer erupted.

"Occupants of Skyscooter. You will follow us. Any deviation from course will result in you being shot down. This is your only warning."

The voice was harsh, controlled, used to being obeyed and it left no doubt in Leala's mind that they would indeed be shot down if they tried to flee. Angry beyond belief, but knowing they stood no chance against six fighters, she nodded to Aima.

"We have no choice, Aima. Do what they say."

The fighters had slowed down to keep pace with the skycooter. Two fighters took point, two behind and one on either side of the scooter. Finally they came to the top of a building upon which sat yet another Sith shuttle.

"Land the scooter and board the shuttle, we will escort you to Lord Nuho." The same voice said from a fighter hovering above them.

***

Deniva ducked and dodged the incoming blaster fire from the shuttles rear gun. Luckily it was a fixed emplacement not a turret so could only shoot at him if he got right behind the smaller ship. He focused his powers, feeling out who was on board the ship. A Sith Lord, a powerful one. Far more powerful than the two from Tager V. Escape seemed doubtful right now as the dreadnought above kept firing down into the city trying to hit the ship and the shuttle before him kept up its blocking actions. He couldn't rise above the city roof tops or he would be vulnerable to the dreadnoughts tractor beam. Down among the canyons of metal and concrete he had a chance. His thumb finding the firing stud on the controls he began to fire back at the shuttle. Whomever piloted it was good, almost as good as him ... almost. With a small smile he watched as two blasts from his ventral cannons slammed into the rear of the shuttle shearing off the starboard wing aray and taking out one engine. Smoke pouring from the rear the shuttle began to corkscrew down into the city with Deniva following. He had to hope Aima and Leala were safe as he and Eez Rheef took out the Sith Lord on that ship. Only when the danger was past could Deniva risk going back for the girls.

The shuttle crash landed in a junk yard, the pilot managing somehow to perform a controlled crash and not totally wreck the ship. Deniva landed the ship and telling Eez to keep a blaster cannon aimed at the shuttle walked down the ramp and approached the crashed ship. As he drew near he heard the sound or grating metal and the hatch, buckled and bent out of shape began to bulge and then flew off its hinges and out into the junk piles. Deniva stopped and watched as a form pulled itself from the smoking interior and fell to the ground. Clad in black flowing robes, the Jedi could see the persons pale skin and bald head and then they staggered to their feet and turned toward him. His eyes went to the blaster wound in one shoulder, and then to the lightsabre clutched in one hand.

"Jedi." Idemo hissed in frustrated anger.

"Sith." Deniva replied bowing and igniting his lightsabre.

Thoughts of a fair fight were not even in his mind. Sith never fought fair and the Jedi had found to their cost that trying to only got them killed. Despite the woman's obvious injuries he knew she would not go quietly and would answer none of his questions. This would only end one way. She ignited her sabre too and smiled at him baring her teeth.

"No plea to surrender, Jedi? No begging to my better half?" She asked with a giggle, obviously the loss of blood she had suffered was starting to effect her.

"Would there be any point?" Deniva asked moving slowly toward her.

"No, none!"

Even as she spoke her hand flew out and several junks of metal scrap flew from a nearby pile heading toward Deniva who deflected them with ease, but they were just the distraction. Even as he cut the junk from the air she was flying toward him. She used the Force to jump high and two handed brought her sabre down toward his head. Just in time he dodged aside, feeling the heat of the blade pass by his shoulder and arm. He twisted and swung his blade at waist height but she had jumped back out of ranger. But she was not stable and stumbled, her body weak and growing weaker. Deniva's hand flew toward her using the Force to throw her back against the side of her shuttle. The force of the impact left her a rag doll to fall to the floor, her sabra falling from her hand to roll out of sight. Deniva stepped up, his blade to her throat.

"Yield."

She laughed and looked up at him, blood foaming from her red lips. "Stupid Jedi. You may have bested me, but you will never beat my Master. Even now he has your Padawan thanks to Leala ... oh yes, she betrayed you both, for money of course."

Idemo laughed again, it ending in coughing as more blood flew from her lips. She smirked at the Jedi seeing his pain at her remarks. "Don't feel to bad ... she is a bounty hunter after all, and the price on your head, and your Padawan's, is very, very high."

With a final smile, Idemo slowly fell to her left and into the dust and dirt of the junk yard, quite dead. Deniva turned and looked up into the sky. Above the moon he could see the dreadnought hovering ... and small specs of black moving toward it's shuttle bay.
 
“Jatro is dead?’ Aima asked Leala, but she did not need the bounty hunter to reply. She knew he was dead. The Echini warrior knew she needed to help Leala cope with this lose. She walked over and placed a hand on Leala’s shoulder “He was a nice young man…” She said quietly.

“Why would any… try to save me, I'm not worth it, I'm not ..." Leala was saying to herself.

“Yes you are worth it” Aima replied firmly with confidence and added “Leala, we need to get going…” Aima said knowing the mission still needed to be accomplished, grieving could be done later.

The skyscooter took off skyward but was soon surrounded by Sith fighters. Aima had no choice but to land the scooter. The officer in charge of the Sith capture unit was a big human.

“Get off that scooter and on the shuttle” He ordered Aima and Leala as they sat on the scooter. He had a blaster pointed at Aima’s head.

“I would not order us to do that… this scooter is booby trapped, let me disarm it” Aima said.

The big human guard grunted. “ok… but don’t try anything” He stated firmly. Aima unzipped her body suit exposing her massive chest.

“I told you it was booby trapped” Aima said as the Sith guards stared at Aima’s huge breasts.

The big human guard was having none of it. He grabbed Aima by the arm.

“You are going to tell us everything you know and then Nuho is going to kill you!!” He growled.

“Wow … you really know how to incentive a person to talk” Aima joked casually as if she did not have care in the world.

5 Minutes later

The small shuttlecraft sped towards the Nightstalker. Inside the craft Aima and Leala were floating a foot above the deck of the shuttlecraft spread eagle. Both women had their hands and feet locked in force clamps.

“You cannot escape and no one knows where you are… it is time for you to tell me everything you know” The big Human barked.

Aima had been confident and cocky when she had been captured. But inside she was starting to realize she was in a lot of trouble.

“Everything? Mmm that might take a while!” Aima joked. The human grabbed a shock stick and placed it against Aima’s left breast and triggered the device. The torture tool made Aima’s body jerk and twist violently. Then he turned the stick off. Aima was gasping for breath, her mind clouded with pain.

“That tickled, Leala... you need to try that” Aima said as the shuttle craft docked on the NightStalker. Leala had started to recover from the death of Jatro and knew she needed to support Aima

“Oh do me next” she said in excitement.
 
Last edited:
Nuho sat in his private chamber watching on a large screen as Aima and Leala were led from the shuttle into the docking hangar of the large ship. All around them was the bustle of work. Troopers running to station, pilots to ships, technicians and engineers to repair this or that. The every day business of the huge Sith war machine. It would impress the naive young Jedi Padawn he hoped as he doubted she had ever seen anything like it in her life. Also as she was Force sensitive she would start to feel the Dark Sides presence all through the ship. The Dark Lord smiled as he saw the glowing blue Force dampener cuffs on Aima's wrists securing her hands behind her back, but also making it impossible for her to use her powers. She would still be able to feel the Force, but the cuffs made it so she could not focus enough to use it. The security officer Nuho had sent to retrieve the two women led Aima and Leala down the ramp of the shuttle and through the hangar and into a passage where they were split up. Aima was led off down one passage while Leala was brought to him.

The death of Idemo had rocked him, not so much that Deniva had beaten her, Nuho had always known about his right hand woman's arrogance. She always thought she was more powerful than she really was which was why Nuho had not feared her. Still her death had made him sit up and take notice. The Jedi was an unknown element, but he was becoming more and more a thorn in Nuho's side. Still, right now, the Sith Lord had the Grey Jedi's Padawan and if all went to plan the girl would be turned and used. Her great powers, still mostly untapped, would be used for Nuho's cause. The door behind him opened and he slowly turned in his chair to watch Leala and a guard enter his chamber. He nodded to the guard who bowed and left.

"Leala, so good to see you again. You have done a fine job, you are to be commended." Nuho stated sitting in his large throne like black metal chair cloaked in black robes, his red rimmed eyes gleaming as he smiled at the female bounty hunter. "I think a bonus is deserved on top of the bounty I posted. You deserve it."

He waved a hand and the cuffs holding Leala's wrists together clicked open and fell to the floor.

"You don't need those anymore, you are among friends. I shall have your money transferred to your account immediately as promised ... but I hope you don't have to rush off?"

Nuho stood and descended the two broad steps in front of the throne. His robe swished across the floor behind him. Open at the front to show a dark grey tunic with red piping, black knee length boots and black pants, his sabre glittering in the lights of the chamber where it hung from his belt. He was a handsome man, tall, toned, athletic, but his features were ageless. His face could of been one of a man in his late twenties or early forties, it seemed to change as he smiled. The iris's of his eyes were red giving him a sinister look, but the smile he gave Leala was kind, even friendly.

"Would it please you to know Idemo is dead?" He asked with a smirk knowing the two women had a hostile relationship. "Your Jedi friend killed her. Not that it was much of a battle. I felt the energy seeping from her, she was injured before they even met in battle ... thanks to you perhaps?" He shrugged and gestured for her to join him on a couch over by one wall as he walked to the table before it and poured them two drinks. "Sit with me, I have a proposition for you. You are a skilled and beautiful woman, Leala. I would like to take you on full time. I want you by my side, loyal and deadly. With Idemo gone ... well, I would feel better knowing I have someone I can trust to lean on?"

***

The security guard led Aima, with two more troopers behind her keeping their blasters aimed at her back, down a few passages and up a turbolift to the detention area. He had her checked into a cell then led her down a narrow hallway to the cell door which opened quickly with a clang. He gestured for the two troopers to follow him as he pushed the young Padawn inside the cell. The door closed behind them all. The cell was black, featureless other than a narrow bed along one wall. With four people in the room it was crowded. The troopers, their faces hidden behind their helmets, stood against one wall as the security officer pushed Aima against another with a wicked smile on his lips. His eyes travelled up and down her body, the shock stick still in his hand.

"Now," He said quietly. "You said something about a booby trap? Lets take a closer look."

His fingers found the zipper at the front of Aima's bodysuit and slowly pulled it down, his eyes fixed on the slopes of her glorious breasts as they popped into view. He pulled the zipper all the way down to her crotch not seeing any pubic hair which he liked.

"I see why you're so proud of these, any woman would be. Even Mistress Idemo." All three guards laughed at that. They had all been with Idemo who's sexual urges were well known throughout the ship. He ran the tip of the shock stick over her breasts, flicking the nipples with it. He set the shock level low now and activated it sending sparks of electric into her body, not enough to hurt, but enough to tingle. He licked his lips. "Lord Nuho wants to question you later, he is currently ... debriefing your friend Leala." Again the guards laughed imagining what that debrief might be. Probably it didn't include many clothes. "So for now it's just you and us and no Force powers. Not so tough without them and with your hands cuffed are you little girl?"

He slid the tip of the shock stick slowly down Aima's fine body and down inside the crotch of her body suit till it touched her pussy, then he activated it again with a smile.

***

Deniva sat in the cockpit of the ship, Eez alongside him as they discussed what to do. He knew Aima was on that dreadnought, he had to rescue her somehow. Leala's betrayal had hit him hard though. It was possible Idemo had lied, but he didn't think so, she had no real reason to and he felt he would have known. No, it was just the final barb she could throw at him as she died and it had cut deep. He had trusted Leala, stupidly it seemed, and now Aima was at the mercy of the Sith. He had piloted the ship away from the crash zone knowing the Sith would come to retrieve Idemo's body. Right now the Sith Lord above was probably feeling confident. After all he had an entire dreadnought and it's crew around him to protect him. How could one Jedi hope to sneak in and even if he did survive long enough to rescue his Padawn and escape again.

"Got any ideas?" He asked Eez hopefully?
 
Back
Top