Let's be honest girls....

A vibrator shoved up in our vagina does nothing.

A finger or a cock serves better with the vibrator or mouth on the clit.

amirite?

I prefer dildos to vibrators any day. I downsized my toy collection and I think I have only 3 that require batteries any more, well 2 and one recharges through a usb cord to my computer. That one is my app controlled vibe, it is by far the largest and least used in my collection. The other two that do require batteries are the g spot stimulator, and one I have kept for mostly sentimental reasons, that is purple and has 5 different motor speeds and tempos. It was given to me on a first date instead of flowers lol.

The rest of my collection is either glass or stainless steel, none requiring batteries but by far my go to choice when the urge strikes.

Of course my absolute favorite is an actual penis, or his fingers or his mouth... I mean really, does anyone prefer BOB to the real thing??? I know I don't.
 
I am still humping my pillow after all these years. I have no desire to toy around with insertables or mechanical devices. The man is the machine.
 
I started this thread as a PSA to the men.


I'm hoping their wives will appreciate it. Even tho most of them have no idea they're on this board.


Hoo rah!

I knew that. I hum goofy tunes - REALLY LOUD - on my love's clit. When she stops laughing she cums really hard.
 
Technically I guess it would be a snapper jingle.

Maybe a Pubic Relations campaign?

Facebook is also a good way to spread the...word.
 
My son was doing some work at Shangri La studio last year; he sent me a cellpic asking me if I knew who the old hippy was on the front porch smoking a joint, because one of Kanye's people said the guy was famous.

"That's Neil Young, son."
 
And here I thought I was unique in not liking vibrators. So much for me being a unique snowflake.
 
Honestly, I don't even like vibrators, it's like the vibration almost numbs out the pleasure for me. I don't really know why they don't make me feel good. Rubbing is much better.
 
Fucking, and cocks, and vibrators, and dildos, and fingers... are alright, I guess.

I'm just in it for the kissing.
 
I have three dildos in my life, standard, intermediate and Jesus Christ. Coming to Christ was hard at first, but having Jesus in my life once a week leaves me fulfilled and happy. Fingers are best though
 
I know. What with my other tastes , I should... I just don't though.

I put him in the same category as Dylan. Brilliant songwriter, but a voice reminiscent of nails on a chalkboard.

Every time someone says they don't like Neil its always the voice.
 
I usually prefer my fingers when by myself. Toys are more fun when used with a partner.
 
Back
Top