Mutual Masturbation

PearlNecklace said:
I have to admit this is something I love too. Its so hot to masturbate, knowing someone is watching. Especially if they're up close and personal, right between my legs. It makes me so much more excited and I can barely control myself! I highly recommend trying it!

Pearl :kiss: :kiss:

It sounds like a recommendation to me. I adore watching as much as I like showing off. Personally I love it when we can both cum at nearly the same time. Just a glance here, a few verbal encouragements there and it's off to the races! Wonderful stuff!!!
 
I Love Mutual Masturbation!!!

My wife and I engage in this frequently and it is always different.

This past weekend we were taking turns reading a story to each other. I was in the bath tub when she picked the story and started. I was initially distracted with bathing process when she started. It didn't take long, however, for me to get caught up in the story. She chose a story about a couple who seduced an eighteen year old neighbor boy with a huge cock. The fact that this aroused her made me very hot. Before I could help it I was stroking my erection while she read.

Fast forward to the bedroom. By the end of the story I was reading to her and she was on her back using a dildo on herself and was very into it. As I was watching her hands and hips move together she beckoned me to kneel next to her head and continue to masturbate as she watched from only inches.

She very quickly Manhandled me between her legs and we had some seriously hot Monkey sex.

She has filmed me masturbating and I have filmed her. We have mastubated in the car on long trips and even under our jackets on a long dark flight. The amount of is endless. Experimentation in this area should be mandatory.
 
LizzyB said:
I am wondering how many of you have done this with your partner. It is something I tend to enjoy but I have to be very close to the person.

Is this common for all of you?

God, I can't get enough. I'm getting all hot just thinking about it.
 
Just tell him that you've always been curious about how a guy does himself, and that byou'd like him to demonstrate it for you....
 
My wife and I often masturbate for each other. I think it cums (pun intended) from both of us having done it a LOT when single. She really loves to watch me, but also loves to just hear me tell her stories about me stroking off while masturbating her. Never fails - when I get out of the shower (I take them at night) and we go to bed, the first thing she asks me is "so, did you...touch yourself?".

We'll often lay next to each other and masturbate while talking dirty. Love it!
 
A favorite road trip game.

When we are doing inter state car travel, inevitably we will start talking about people we know (work mates, firiends, etc...) and what they might be like in bed. As soon as we start talking about people that turn us on, our hands immediately go into our laps and we start creating sexual scenerios while we masturbat for each other. Definately one of my favorite things to do.
 
We always begin sex with mutual masturbation while watching a DVD(group sex, orgy, DP or cumshots). We usually cum from either oral or intercouse, but sometimes we cum from masturbation when I cum on my wife's boobs. She talks about hot cum and rubs it all over her boobs. I love to watch a dildo go in and out of her vagina. I love to watch her expressions when she cums using a Jack Rabbit.
 
Just about the most fun thing in the world. The guy I'm with now (not a boyfriend) and I often end sex this way. We both get off on watching the other one masturbate, so it works out pretty darn well for both of us. Also very fun, but not as common, with the girl (not a girlfriend) I'm with now.
 
oh yeah, she likes to start without me like if i'm in the shower or something and then will tell me to join her for one before we get down to serious business...
 
We enjoy it too. My s/o loves to watch me do it. It is really pleasant for me to watch her do it too! Sometimes you just want to sit back and take in the entire experience without participating.

I have decided to masturbate on occasion and walked in to where my wife is while I was wanking it. She FREAKS out with excitement. She loves it. And she loves to watch me cum.
 
Yes

My partner and I enjoy it. It's a surprisingly very intimate act; whether you are just watching or helping. We don't do it too often, so that it retains some extra appeal to us. :)
 
I am wondering how many of you have done this with your partner. It is something I tend to enjoy but I have to be very close to the person.

Is this common for all of you?

*note to self* don't click on this thread unless prepared to get horny :devil:

Funny how threads revive . . .

I do with my partner there. Often she helps me, but she won't when I'm there. Sometimes she does when I'm asleep, I find that hot, and hope one day to wake up to catch her at it.
 
I think this is really something very sexy and has to be shared by couples....You can learn so much just by watching the other and plus it's a HUGE turn-on...least for me it is.
 
I think this is really something very sexy and has to be shared by couples....You can learn so much just by watching the other and plus it's a HUGE turn-on...least for me it is.

My orgasm has a special intensity when I'm being watched, especially if she squeezes the base of my cock as soon as she feels that I'm coming.
 
My gf loves watching me masturbate and I enjoy watching her. We've done it together several times but sometimes one of us just cant take it anymore and we end up jumping the other one.
 
I did this for my OH for the first time last night. I thought I'd be too shy, but we'd been playing around for ages and he said he was too tired to finish, so I couldn't help myself. As soon as I knew he was watching it made it so, so much better. I am hot just thinking about it. I want to do it again, all the time. I'd love to watch him, but I think we'll have to progress to that slowly, if at all.

I didn't get to finish on my own either - it seemed to cure his tiredness all of a sudden, but I didn't mind...
 
Yes I have done this and I will do it again ... It is something that I have grown quite fond of. Especially doing it together. It brings with it a very unique form of stimulation. Things do have a tendency to get very hot.... oh so hot...
 
Haven't done this YET....will be doing it this weekend when my boyfriend comes home from his business trip though :).....My way of saying, "Welcome home, baby!"
 
My gf loves watching me masturbate and I enjoy watching her. We've done it together several times but sometimes one of us just cant take it anymore and we end up jumping the other one.

That's the fun part. My partner and I often play a game where we masturbate right beside each other. The only rule is we can't touch each other. The point of the game is to see who cheats first. One of us always does. The anticipation always makes that initial touch that much more arousing.

Also, is this thread turning anyone else on?
 
DW and I do this occasionally, and it it one of my favorite things to do as a non-intercourse sexual encounter. We just went together and bought her a new vibe this past weekend and started out with me playing with her with it, and then she took it from me and started playing with it herself. I crawled between her legs so I could get a really close look at what she was doing, while stroking myself. It was intense looking up into her eyes as she shifted between them closed and enjoying her own pleasure and then looking at me stroking my cock and enjoying watching that as well. She finally asked me to stroke my load onto her pussy and then used my cum to rub all over herself and the vibe to finally cum herself. I then went down on her and lightly licked and flicked her clit and licked our combined juices off of her pussy.

Like I said, a very intense evening!!!!
 
When I was younger and first getting into watching a guy masturbate. I would get on my knees in front of him, stroke his cock right in front of me then take his hand and put it on his cock and tell him I wanted him to do it with me. Eventually after a couple times like this I could just tell him to stroke his cock for me. I think it's so sexy doing it together.
 
Back
Top