Ask Me A Question v.6.2.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a son who does that.. lol

Do you dress up on the holiday morning or stay in your pajamas?

If I've traveled to be with family I dress up, if not, it's just whatever I wore to bed.

Going out this New Year's Eve?

If I've traveled to be with family I dress up, if not, it's just whatever I wore to bed.

Going out this New Year's Eve?

I might go dancing.. I've yet to finalize plans.

Do you see indulgence as a strength or a weakness?

I might go dancing.. I've yet to finalize plans.

Do you see indulgence as a strength or a weakness?

Great question! Ultimately it's probably a weakness, but I've always felt that a 'real man' takes his pleasure where he will, aware of the consequences of over-indulgence, and is willing to accept them.

Do you eat whatever treats you want during the Holidays, or do you maintain a discipline?

Great question! Ultimately it's probably a weakness, but I've always felt that a 'real man' takes his pleasure where he will, aware of the consequences of over-indulgence, and is willing to accept them.

Do you eat whatever treats you want during the Holidays, or do you maintain a discipline?

I tend to select my treats thoughtfully. I don't know if it's a discipline so much.. maybe just a sense of balance.

When it comes to treats, are you more likely to enjoy trinkets, tastes, or trysts?

I tend to select my treats thoughtfully. I don't know if it's a discipline so much.. maybe just a sense of balance.

When it comes to treats, are you more likely to enjoy trinkets, tastes, or trysts?

Trysts. Trinkets and tastes are great, but you pretty much know what you're getting. Trysts are an adventure.

How many minutes or hours a day would you say you talk on the phone?

Trysts. Trinkets and tastes are great, but you pretty much know what you're getting. Trysts are an adventure.

How many minutes or hours a day would you say you talk on the phone?

probably an hour or so at work if you add up all the little calls..
another hour on personal time.

Would you rather make love in candlelight, lamplight, or moonlight?

probably an hour or so at work if you add up all the little calls..
another hour on personal time.

Would you rather make love in candlelight, lamplight, or moonlight?

Moonlight - I have a major outdoor fetish - not public, where you can get caught, but out in the backyard at night... oh yeah.

How often do you 'set the stage' for a special, planned sexy interlude with your love?

Moonlight - I have a major outdoor fetish - not public, where you can get caught, but out in the backyard at night... oh yeah.

How often do you 'set the stage' for a special, planned sexy interlude with your love?

any time we're within 100 miles of each other

when you take time to daydream, where do your thoughts lead you?

any time we're within 100 miles of each other

when you take time to daydream, where do your thoughts lead you?

My daydreams are like a sugar high with the eventual crash- they go to the heights - winning the lottery, big successes etc., but they end up with me thinking that I don't really have that, at least not yet.

Do you find comfort in daydreams?

My daydreams are like a sugar high with the eventual crash- they go to the heights - winning the lottery, big successes etc., but they end up with me thinking that I don't really have that, at least not yet.

Do you find comfort in daydreams?

I'm more likely lost in a memory than a daydream.. though I suppose some of my memories have evolved to a dream of sorts.

You find out that your current employer is closing for good. Do you take it as an opportunity to explore something new or call in favors with existing connections?

I'm more likely lost in a memory than a daydream.. though I suppose some of my memories have evolved to a dream of sorts.

You find out that your current employer is closing for good. Do you take it as an opportunity to explore something new or call in favors with existing connections?

I've actually been in that position in the last few months, with a huge business loss - a quarter of a million dollar debt reneged on (thank God it wasn't my deal), but we're coming out of it - I will always go to the friends network I've built up over many years.

How much are you defined by your possessions?

I've actually been in that position in the last few months, with a huge business loss - a quarter of a million dollar debt reneged on (thank God it wasn't my deal), but we're coming out of it - I will always go to the friends network I've built up over many years.

How much are you defined by your possessions?

Not at all...I keep things that are sentimental but purge about every year or so. Right now I am trying to convince husband to sell our HUGE house that is too big and too much work and get something g small (not tiny house yet)....last year I traded in our big SUV for a small car. I definitely myself more by my achievements and the people I have in my life.

Could you ever live in a tiny house? What would be "too tiny"?

Not at all...I keep things that are sentimental but purge about every year or so. Right now I am trying to convince husband to sell our HUGE house that is too big and too much work and get something g small (not tiny house yet)....last year I traded in our big SUV for a small car. I definitely myself more by my achievements and the people I have in my life.

Could you ever live in a tiny house? What would be "too tiny"?

I've lived in a very small British 1880's era row house type thing. With four people.
I can live in a pretty small space.

Too tiny would be less than 3 rooms.

How do you decide when something is at an end?

I've lived in a very small British 1880's era row house type thing. With four people.
I can live in a pretty small space.

Too tiny would be less than 3 rooms.

How do you decide when something is at an end?

Ugh! Now that is a question! For me it was that I realized that I deserved more than what I was getting...it wasn't an equal balance. I think that applies to most things...relationships, work, activities...if it doesn't make you happy more than it makes you unhappy then it's time.

What's the hardest decision you've ever made?

Ugh! Now that is a question! For me it was that I realized that I deserved more than what I was getting...it wasn't an equal balance. I think that applies to most things...relationships, work, activities...if it doesn't make you happy more than it makes you unhappy then it's time.

What's the hardest decision you've ever made?

Peanut Butter vs Chocolate. Luckily, Reese's came along and I can have both together!

Sigh...I think it was probably a job decision, whether to relocate or not. I think I made the right choice. I put family ahead of career though. I don't regret it, but both are important to me so it was a difficult choice.

Have you tried anything new in your life recently?

Peanut Butter vs Chocolate. Luckily, Reese's came along and I can have both together!

Sigh...I think it was probably a job decision, whether to relocate or not. I think I made the right choice. I put family ahead of career though. I don't regret it, but both are important to me so it was a difficult choice.

Haha. Yes. Everything.

What's the best meal you've ever eaten? Or the most memorable?

Almost my whole life is something new...I am working a full time job for the first time since my daughter was born almost 15 years ago. It's hard to do...it's not just an adjustment for me - not being THAT mom who is always there helping out, but my kids have had to learn to be more independent (which was one of the goals) and husband I think has learned how much I did (I think he thought I sat around on the internet all day...wait, I did that a tiny bit :) ).

Are you crafty (as in making things not sneaky like Swiper the Fox :) )

Almost my whole life is something new...I am working a full time job for the first time since my daughter was born almost 15 years ago. It's hard to do...it's not just an adjustment for me - not being THAT mom who is always there helping out, but my kids have had to learn to be more independent (which was one of the goals) and husband I think has learned how much I did (I think he thought I sat around on the internet all day...wait, I did that a tiny bit :) ).

Are you crafty (as in making things not sneaky like Swiper the Fox :) )

I would say so. I have some skills.

Are you a creative or linear thinker?

I would say so. I have some skills.

Are you a creative or linear thinker?

oh my gosh
both
can I be both?
creativity without nonsense.. unless it's fun nonsense..
damnit.. I hate this question.
I'm curvilinear

What makes you decide to change up your look?

oh my gosh
both
can I be both?
creativity without nonsense.. unless it's fun nonsense..
damnit.. I hate this question.
I'm curvilinear

What makes you decide to change up your look?

When people comment about how I look...( not in a good way )...

Same question...

When people comment about how I look...( not in a good way )...

Same question...

Ditto, or a new style I like. But we as human don't like change even if it's visual. Whenever I do something different I get a mix bag of comments some say oh it's different not used to it, while a few compliment. Usually the scales are not balanced.

What would you so if you had one wish but it came with a consequence that you'll also get something you don't like

My hair was getting a little long.

Is there something you always wear that seems to be your staple?

Blue polo from RL with a small logo!

What would you do if you had one wish but it came with a consequence that you'll also get something you don't like

What would you do if you had one wish but it came with a consequence that you'll also get something you don't like

I'd want to be able to travel to Litster's places with a mere thought. I think the consequence would be that I'd have a limited time to be there, so maybe a 30 second window. Just enough for a hi and a hug.

Is there something on your Christmas List that you really want?

I'd want to be able to travel to Litster's places with a mere thought. I think the consequence would be that I'd have a limited time to be there, so maybe a 30 second window. Just enough for a hi and a hug.

Is there something on your Christmas List that you really want?

I do not have a list nor do I want anything.

Do you think cleaning sponges are bacteria havens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back