Once more with feeling.

It wasn't even just the sexual harassment part that I had a problem with, but there was definitely some racial stereotyping going on as well, Mexico and Japan were especially bad but I do appreciate your 'range' so to speak. Personally I prefer the tasteful ones that show emotion, but my absolute favourite was The Lord of the rings series, that upside down shot where your balls look like Gandalf's beard and your cock is his nose...that's a fucking conceptual masterpiece.

It's too bad we're not camming now, you would have been impressed with the range of emotion my cock just showed, going from sad and shriveled when you accused me of racism to a raging bonertastic hardon when you recognized the brilliance of my work.

i can't see the photos for some reason.

The pictures will only appear when you're ready to handle that level of awesomeness, it's a built-in safeguard. If you're not ready, then things get all 'Raider's of the Lost Ark', and quite frankly we're tired of having to clean up all the melted faces.

What my good friend kmd said it quite true... Also there aren't any pics at the start of the thread and I spend more blabbering these days. Other than that I can't explain why you can't see then sorry :eek:

It's nice to see you around again :). I guess it is easy, so we just need to make it hard for people to be like that, seriously it's not just a man issue, women need to stop being so accepting of it as well.

Thank you. :) And of course, I totally agree with you.

It's too bad we're not camming now, you would have been impressed with the range of emotion my cock just showed, going from sad and shriveled when you accused me of racism to a raging bonertastic hardon when you recognized the brilliance of my work.

I really need to be quicker about quoting your mistakes before you get a chance to fix them. Or I can always just forge quotes afterwards.

I sent you Valentines card saying 'I appreciate the range of emotion displayed by your genitals', hopefully it will arrive it time. And you can't take things from pms and quote them as my mistakes on here:rolleyes:.

I sent you Valentines card saying 'I appreciate the range of emotion displayed by your genitals', hopefully it will arrive it time. And you can't take things from pms and quote them as my mistakes on here:rolleyes:.

It needs to get here extra early, because I'll be away at a conference for Valentine's Day. Nothing says 'romance' like Providence (, Rhode Island) in February.

I think it's ok if I quote you saying that my cock is the sex, though. Because it's not really a personal statement or opinion or anything, just stone-cold fact.

Connubium, Thank you for posting this. I think sometimes people on here forget the women and men who post there pictures are actually sharing part of themselves with us. Some people seem to think they are posting just for them and not for all to enjoy. I try and be respectful to everyone on Lit and I hope that comes through on my posts. It makes me sad to see people leave for one reason or another and was Particularly sad when you removed your fist thread and was very excited when you came back. I am hoping you do not leave again as you are a very beautiful woman with a great body and a seem to be a very funny and down to earth person and I have always enjoyed your writings along with your pictures. All I have to say at this time is THANKS for sharing a little of yourself. :rose:x12:D

Okay,so tonight instead of posting pictures or just replying I decided to write a little bit about myself and my experiences here on Lit.
I've posting here for what, like six months now? (Can't see when I signed up :eek:).
When I first started my old thread I was pretty shocked with the responses I received, my inbox was flooded within an hour and there were so many replies on my thread, of them were nice, some lecherous, some barely coherent.
I didn't have self confidence issues, and I wasn't trying to boost my self esteem, I just wanted to explore my exhibitionism and embrace my sexuality.
Anyhoo time went on and I realised that not all of the reactions that I was going to get on here were going to be positive, I received threats, men sending pictures of their penises to me without me asking, men telling me that I was a sub/that I should be their slave/bitch/whatever, I had one man begging me to stop posting, I had guys who started out friendly but then became needy and manipulative, and a lot of guys who talked to me like I owed them something.
Anyway that thread ended and I took a short break and came back and made a new thread, still exploring myself but perhaps I was a little more insecure than when I started. I'd had a chance to look around and get to know this place I observed how women are spoken to and treated by a lot of men around here.It's always been a process of acting (posting pics or whatever) and then reflecting for me, reading others threads, other reactions etc.

So last week a guy who has posted on my threads from the start (lets call N****ion) sent me a message saying that he wanted to send me a pic of himself jacking off over my pictures. I think, 'erm no thanks, I have ZERO interest in seeing that', so ignore him, not wanting to hurt his feelings by telling him so. He doesn't take the hint, and PM's me asking for my email, I tell him that I no longer have a email for Lit, I don't give my personal one out and that I don't pic share privately because I'm in a relationship and frankly don't want to.
He calls me a psycho. That's right I'm a psycho because I don't want to see his junk :rolleyes:.
So then I was like (to myself) it's no big deal, it happens to all the women who post on AMpics.
Then I thought, 'wait, hold on a minute that is definitely a big deal'. The fact that the women that post here are expected to be able to just push aside the shit they have to deal with from men is ridiculous. Our sexual expression is not an invitation for sexual harassment and sexual harassment is fucking rife on Literotica. We are not objectifying ourselves, we are showing out sexuality, which is a human need.
We are human's and people. We're daughters, mothers, sisters, wives, we have interests, and listen to music, we have friends, and favourite Tv shows, and jobs, and hobbies and we have emotions as well as tits.
Some of you say that you find looking at women on here more erotic because we're 'real' and natural. I personally love AMpics because I think it's important for there to be representations of how 'normal' women look without photoshop or makeup artists. I think every single women who posts on here is brave and beautiful in their own way and we deserve to be treated in the very least like people, and normalization of sexual harassment on here needs to be stopped. I guess you could argue that that is the nature of the sex industry, but women deserve to be able to explore and experience their sexuality in an environment free of fear, threats and abuse.

Sure I know not everyone is like this, in fact I would say that I have been very lucky in befriending a lot of guys on here who are cool and awesome and who have never spoken inappropriately to me or made me uncomfortable. I know a lot of threads have stopped because 'one guys ruined it for the rest of them' by saying something hurtful or abusive to a woman, but the truth is a lot of men have ruined it for a lot of women.
We're sexy an great because we can express ourselves, like human being should, objects do not express themselves, so please don't treat us like objects. Although the objects may prefer looking at your cock pics. :rolleyes:
Totally agree. And if at any time I say something that offends you please don't hesitate to let me know.

For _me_ :rose:

IMG_5312_zpsc8cfe5dc.jpg

Sexy as always :) Love the curves and hair.....

Sorry to hear about the bullshit you have to deal with. Being a guy that doesn't do things like that, it was jaw dropping to read some of the things you wrote.... I can only imagine how thankful you and many other girls are for the ignore option.

I am so confused right now. Penises with hats, grammatical errors...what the hell is going on?!

Damn. See, I usually eat fancy chocolates when viewing your pictures and was just about to PM you asking if you wanted to see a pic of the chocolate crumbs falling on you image. Guess that's out of the question now.

Thanks for calling this bonehead out. As one who spends almost zero time "behind the scenes" of Lit, it's often forgotten how big an ass some people can be when they think no one is watching.

The "For Me" pic is fab.

Okay,so tonight instead of posting pictures or just replying I decided to write a little bit about myself and my experiences here on Lit.
I've posting here for what, like six months now? (Can't see when I signed up :eek:).
When I first started my old thread I was pretty shocked with the responses I received, my inbox was flooded within an hour and there were so many replies on my thread, of them were nice, some lecherous, some barely coherent.
I didn't have self confidence issues, and I wasn't trying to boost my self esteem, I just wanted to explore my exhibitionism and embrace my sexuality.
Anyhoo time went on and I realised that not all of the reactions that I was going to get on here were going to be positive, I received threats, men sending pictures of their penises to me without me asking, men telling me that I was a sub/that I should be their slave/bitch/whatever, I had one man begging me to stop posting, I had guys who started out friendly but then became needy and manipulative, and a lot of guys who talked to me like I owed them something.
Anyway that thread ended and I took a short break and came back and made a new thread, still exploring myself but perhaps I was a little more insecure than when I started. I'd had a chance to look around and get to know this place I observed how women are spoken to and treated by a lot of men around here.It's always been a process of acting (posting pics or whatever) and then reflecting for me, reading others threads, other reactions etc.

So last week a guy who has posted on my threads from the start (lets call N****ion) sent me a message saying that he wanted to send me a pic of himself jacking off over my pictures. I think, 'erm no thanks, I have ZERO interest in seeing that', so ignore him, not wanting to hurt his feelings by telling him so. He doesn't take the hint, and PM's me asking for my email, I tell him that I no longer have a email for Lit, I don't give my personal one out and that I don't pic share privately because I'm in a relationship and frankly don't want to.
He calls me a psycho. That's right I'm a psycho because I don't want to see his junk :rolleyes:.
So then I was like (to myself) it's no big deal, it happens to all the women who post on AMpics.
Then I thought, 'wait, hold on a minute that is definitely a big deal'. The fact that the women that post here are expected to be able to just push aside the shit they have to deal with from men is ridiculous. Our sexual expression is not an invitation for sexual harassment and sexual harassment is fucking rife on Literotica. We are not objectifying ourselves, we are showing out sexuality, which is a human need.
We are human's and people. We're daughters, mothers, sisters, wives, we have interests, and listen to music, we have friends, and favourite Tv shows, and jobs, and hobbies and we have emotions as well as tits.
Some of you say that you find looking at women on here more erotic because we're 'real' and natural. I personally love AMpics because I think it's important for there to be representations of how 'normal' women look without photoshop or makeup artists. I think every single women who posts on here is brave and beautiful in their own way and we deserve to be treated in the very least like people, and normalization of sexual harassment on here needs to be stopped. I guess you could argue that that is the nature of the sex industry, but women deserve to be able to explore and experience their sexuality in an environment free of fear, threats and abuse.

Sure I know not everyone is like this, in fact I would say that I have been very lucky in befriending a lot of guys on here who are cool and awesome and who have never spoken inappropriately to me or made me uncomfortable. I know a lot of threads have stopped because 'one guys ruined it for the rest of them' by saying something hurtful or abusive to a woman, but the truth is a lot of men have ruined it for a lot of women.
We're sexy an great because we can express ourselves, like human being should, objects do not express themselves, so please don't treat us like objects. Although the objects may prefer looking at your cock pics. :rolleyes:
this should be required reading for all new members. At least the ones that can read.

Don't Get Me Wrong, I Can't Wait To See You Next Pics. But I Am Also Mostly A Lurker And I Enjoy Your Honestly Along With Your Banter During Conversations. I Personally Hope I Never Said Anything To Offend You! Besides, I Enjoy The Smirk Photos Too Much........... no Complaining Of The Caps Either........... Cell Using Swype.:rolleyes:

First of all, that new picture is a realllly good time. Second, what the fuck is wrong with some dudes?? They give the rest of us a bad name and potentially scare off babes such as yourself. Fucking losers. Anyway, glad you're still posting. I enjoy your pics and your dorkiness. Yes, dorkiness. And that's a compliment.

Maybe this means I should hold off on my grand masterpiece, 'penises from around the world wearing tiny little hats'. :rolleyes:

I vote yes for intn'l penii in headgear... I think that would be epic.

The sort of thing that goes viral (without as you point out anyone getting anything viral)

If she doesn't like it she can just close her eyes. ( And say ah )

Connubium, Thank you for posting this. I think sometimes people on here forget the women and men who post there pictures are actually sharing part of themselves with us. Some people seem to think they are posting just for them and not for all to enjoy. I try and be respectful to everyone on Lit and I hope that comes through on my posts. It makes me sad to see people leave for one reason or another and was Particularly sad when you removed your fist thread and was very excited when you came back. I am hoping you do not leave again as you are a very beautiful woman with a great body and a seem to be a very funny and down to earth person and I have always enjoyed your writings along with your pictures. All I have to say at this time is THANKS for sharing a little of yourself. :rose:x12:D

Ahh Knuts, seriously you and many others have always been fine (behaviour wise I mean) :D

Totally agree. And if at any time I say something that offends you please don't hesitate to let me know.

Glad you agree, and I assure you I will ;)

Sexy as always :) Love the curves and hair.....

Sorry to hear about the bullshit you have to deal with. Being a guy that doesn't do things like that, it was jaw dropping to read some of the things you wrote.... I can only imagine how thankful you and many other girls are for the ignore option.

Yeah I guess it's just better if everyone knows what it's like so it becomes a little less ignored :)

I am so confused right now. Penises with hats, grammatical errors...what the hell is going on?!

It's okay that you're stupid sweetie because you're so gosh darn pretty :rolleyes:...please come back and spend time with me.

Damn. See, I usually eat fancy chocolates when viewing your pictures and was just about to PM you asking if you wanted to see a pic of the chocolate crumbs falling on you image. Guess that's out of the question now.

Thanks for calling this bonehead out. As one who spends almost zero time "behind the scenes" of Lit, it's often forgotten how big an ass some people can be when they think no one is watching.

The "For Me" pic is fab.

Yeah that's kind of inappropriate :rolleyes:. Just so ya' know it wasn't for me as in myself it was for _Me_ the sexy lady poster who asked for it :eek:

I'll reply to everyone else tomorrow, gotta go :cattail:

As I'm sure is the case with many, I rarely (if ever?) post in this thread. My silence notwithstanding, I always look for new pics when you have them up. You are a true beauty and your pics evoke much more than just a reaction in one's loins.

You also actually post words, be it feelings, random silliness, or whatever. This, I think, is key to getting a more accurate picture of you as a person, which is why I find this site so enticing. I am one of those men you described as preferring this site because the women are "real" here as opposed to someone who gets paid to pose. Adding your bits of personality makes it that much more appealing.

I'm not sure where these guys get this entitlement attitude, but it's complete bullshit. I look at every picture any woman posts on lit as a gift from them to us. For someone to share themselves in the most intimate of ways is something to be cherished, not viewed as an invitation to berate.

It sucks you've had to deal with this, and I hope you are able to find solace in the probability that these guys are ass hats who can't get laid for real with that attitude so they turn to the internet, probably chatting with some 400lb trucker named "sexiihotbitch69." :rolleyes:

I'm going to go back to shutting up and looking at pics now, but I hope you voicing your frustrations is cathartic for you as well as admonishment for the offenders.

Thank you for sharing with us, even through all the BS. There are many of us who truly appreciate it.

Maybe I should just post my ignore list, it's hilariously big because I not only block when who are douchebags to me but also ones who I observe being idiots to other women. Also sometimes I will PM them and tell them very tactfully how much they suck,and then put them on ignore. I might find something repulsive to send them, feminist articles and suchlike :p.

Just link them to Jezebel or something.

Either way, I think it's a positive thing that you're actually saying something in public about this, and letting people know that it's not okay. Maybe, just maybe, it will have an impact. On your thread and the messages you get, at least.

A person can dream, I suppose.

Thanks Vixx! it's awesome to see your thread up and running again :heart:, to show my appreciation I'll send you five pictures of my flaccid cock, and just to make it and extra surprise I will just title the PM 'hey'...you know what I'm talking about ;).

Hahaha! Oh yes, I do know what you're talking about.

I'm trying to figure out this whole thread thing. As you are aware, it can be incredibly overwhelming at times. But I'm happy that you're checking in on me... us Lit girls have to stick together ;)

Hahaha! Oh yes, I do know what you're talking about.

I'm trying to figure out this whole thread thing. As you are aware, it can be incredibly overwhelming at times. But I'm happy that you're checking in on me... us Lit girls have to stick together ;)

This makes me think... maybe you really should stick together. If one of you gets a harassing PM, share it with the other women you talk to. Let them know that there's an asshole out there sending you that stuff so they can preemptively ignore them, too.

The problem is that with a board like this, there are always going to be new people coming on that won't know that other guys are on a bunch of ignore lists because they're misogynist assholes, but maybe if some of you ladies band together, sort of get each other's backs, you can collectively reduce the amount of it that you're all getting. Because you know if someone is going to do it with one of you, he's not going to hesitate to do it with others.

It wasn't so much me posting it because I'm sick of Lit and I'm not enjoying myself. It's that it's so easy and acceptable for guys to stop me from enjoying myself and that I and other women have to compromise our fun just because some dude gets off my being saying rude or invasive things. Truth is that I like this place but I cant let it be to time consuming, so when I'm on here I don't want to have to waste my time explaining to some guy that I do not want to look at him naked, the other issue for me is that my boyfriend would really hate it if he knew other men sent me pics of themselves. All the behind the scenes chatting I do is purely friendly and that's all I want because I don't want to damage my relationship in any way.

Thanks :kiss:, I don't think I've changed much...I just don't care about pleasing everyone anymore and maybe I've gained a little more self worth, I no longer care if less peopin inle find me attractive because I'm not playing into their fantasy, and I'm not going to say things that make me feel uncomfortable just to please other anymore. Hope that makes sense :D.

Thanks Vixx! it's awesome to see your thread up and running again :heart:, to show my appreciation I'll send you five pictures of my flaccid cock, and just to make it and extra surprise I will just title the PM 'hey'...you know what I'm talking about ;).

Thanks IA, for the record you are someone who I've never seen be disrespectful and I think you're really good at being able to comment in a way that the women (and we're all different) is happy with.

Thanks you MM :heart:

Thanks Faime!

Yeah and I know you totally hardly read what I wrote, if you did thank you for not pointing out the numerous grammatical errors :rolleyes:, not that you need to read it bestest buddy.
I'd be mortified if a woman ever found me to be anything but respectful. I'm pretty much myself here, I'm not clever enough to carry off an alter ego.

Maybe I should just post my ignore list, it's hilariously big because I not only block when who are douchebags to me but also ones who I observe being idiots to other women. Also sometimes I will PM them and tell them very tactfully how much they suck,and then put them on ignore. I might find something repulsive to send them, feminist articles and suchlike :p.

^ this might be the most insightful and smart thing I've ever seen you post, and that is saying something.

At the very heart of why "asshole game"* works on women is the idea in a woman's head that yes he's an a****** but he's my a****** and I'm going to make it change him but he's only going to not be an a****** for me.

The fact that you instantly recognize that how a man treats other women is how he eventually at some point is going to treat you is genius.... one of those things that's just so obvious that most people miss it.

Last edited:
Back