Best sentence you've ever heard?

"The light must go on, though the end is near."
-Jeff Lynne, ELO
 
"I'd dare say it wouldn't look good for anyone to be caught in a place like this."
-Leatherheads
 
"Your temper brings dishonor to my Happy Mu-Shu Palace."
-Balls of Fury
 
Mr Rimmer, Sir...has anyone ever told you that you are a disgusting, pus-filled bubo who has all the wit, charm and self-possession of an Alsatian dog after a head-swap operation?


PS:
Those who have not had the fortune to watch the antics of Kryten and Lister, Rimmer & the Cat on RED DWARF may not understand the humour of this one.
 
Mr Rimmer, Sir...has anyone ever told you that you are a disgusting, pus-filled bubo who has all the wit, charm and self-possession of an Alsatian dog after a head-swap operation?


PS:
Those who have not had the fortune to watch the antics of Kryten and Lister, Rimmer & the Cat on RED DWARF may not understand the humour of this one.

"I don't know why women don't like me, I always have a pen."
-Rimmer

"I'm so excited all six of my nipples are tingling."
-Cat


"You learned to dance like that sarcastically?"
-the Other Guys
 
"If I hafta come back again, I break you other arm." Guido, Chicago, some years back.
 
"You've gotta do more than show her pie graphs."

"Can't a girl enjoy a lollipop in the middle of the afternoon in front of the free health center?"

"I just made the most important decision of my life and you want me to put on my seatbelt?"

"Less talk, okay? More fart."
-Boys and Girls
 
Last edited:
"There aren't any versions of the truth."

"Violence and technology, not good bedfellows!"

"No, I want to be somewhere high."

"Personally, I would have squeezed just a little bit harder."

"No thank you, I believe I've spent enough time in the company of death."

"There may be some, uh, you know, angry recognition."
-The Lost World
 
"You're my friend because we, as a people, are one, and we enjoy various kinds of food."

"All my ex-boyfriends and their new, more-attractive girlfriends will be here."

"You let someone move in with you, you make all these little compromises to smooth things along, and the next thing you know, you're on some macrobiotic diet, and you're listening to Joni Mitchell!"

"You could stand there naked with a matress strapped to your back and still look like a vestal virgin."

"Look, I'm just going to go home and kill myself. You want to share a cab?"

"Please, please, please don't leave me here all alone with the streamers and the crab dip."

"You're the one who's inventing old boyfriends and bringing them back from the dead."

"I wasn't expecting much, but this is an unprecedented low."

"Try to keep it in your mouth."

"Because if you really, really want to fuck, we'll fuck, OK?"

"It's not my fault your girlfriend caught us making out in a bathroom stall."

"I have myself to blame because I've dated enough narcissistically neurotic men to know that you are all just a pack of roaming babies in search of a giant teat from which to suck the life blood out of me until I'm a hollow shell."

"The people was dancing, they was laughing, if that party got any crazier, I bet you Rick James would've walked right through the door."
-200 Cigarettes
 
“For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.”
― Virginia Woolf
 
"There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"

"You’d better tell the Captain we’ve got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital. A hospital? What is it? It’s a big building with patients, but that’s not important right now."
 
"Just think of your secretary..."

"Pass these out to some of the boys in leau of pay."

"De camp town ladies...?"

"I'd watch that boy shit, redneck."

"Give the governor some harrumph!"
 
"Did you ever have so much to say about something, you just couldn't say it?"

-Jefferson Smith
-Mr. Smith goes to Washington
 
"You'll get used to it, or you'll have a psychotic episode."
-MiB
 
Back
Top