Sisters Awakening (closed)

Krystal smiled warmly when her brother handed her food to her. "Thank you." Krystal took a mouthful and mmmed at how good it was. "This is delicious. I really like it." She took another mouthful trying to avert her mind from thinking naughty thoughts about her brother, like how he was handsome and strong. Soon enough she had eaten all of it. "Thank you again for the food."
 
"No problems sis," he began as he picked up their bowels and stacked them on the sink. "Could I get you to give me a hand for a couple of minutes. I need your help to bring a few things up from the truck and then I will make those shelves for you. Shouldn't take me more than an hour, but it might get a little noisy in your room, so you can sit out here but grab something to watch first or you can grab something from my room if you want."

It took them about ten minutes to get everything up to her room and the first thing he did was put a large drop sheet down. Then plugging in his circular saw he got down to business. He measured everything up, chose the best pieces and then cut it all to size. Well that was the main loud noise problem dealt with. Now it was just a problem of glueing and screwing. He always used both wood glue and screws for a tighter and stronger bond. He soon had it all together and slotted into place. It didn't look half bad but he was covered in sweat and sawdust so he packed up his tools and put them in his room to carry down in the morning. The left over scrap he folded in the drop cloth and put on top and then he threw his top in the laundry basket.

He thought about grabbing another one but decided to grab his sister first so she could start stacking things up while he had another shower. He walked out to the lounge room and saw her on the couch. "Hey Krys your shelves are done, Wanna come and see?"
 
Krystal smiled when he asked her to help. "Of course. It's for me, so i'm gonna help. Goes faster that way. Okay i'll only need to grab a book and that's it." Once they got the stuff from the truck and grabbed her manga book and got out of her brother's way. Krystal was very happy to get some shelves and that her brother was being so nice to her.

Once she got on the couch she started reading her manga. It was a series she really liked called "Love Monster", it was about a girl that was engaged to a black crow and apparently later on it says she is the white crow. Krystal loved the series even though it was more erotic and grown up.

After a bit Krystal looked up and saw her brother. Topless. She blushed and closed her book embarrassed seeinghim this way, but it was also increasing her arousal. "Yeah, Thanks for doing this for me." She stood up her face flushed and followed her brother swelling with happiness at the shelves while trying to put the image of her brother out of her mind. "I really like them. You should probably get a shirt on. Even though you look pretty nice without one." She muttered the last part, while the little unsister like girl was praying he wouldn't get a shirt on and that he would go around topless more often.
 
"Ahh c'mon Krys you have seen me topless heaps of times," he joked. "Besides it was covered in sawdust and I am about to have a shower to clean myself up. I am glad you like the shelves. Give them about half an hour to completely dry and then you can stack stuff in them. Me I'm off to clean up." He went into his room and grabbed some clean stuff and his towel, he wasn't getting caught out again, and went to the bathroom. Stripping off he jumped in and leaving the curtain open so he could grab his razor and shave in the shower he started to wash his hair to get all the saw dust out.

He wondered why his sister was so flustered about him walking around with his shirt off, he thought as he lathered up his hair. He had done it all the time when he had been a kid and when he had visited. Ahh who knew the minds of girls he thought.
 
Krystal blushed at her brothers statement about seeing him topless before. That had been when she didn't look at him as often. When she hadn't had feelings she couldn't explain. When she didn't want to run her fingers all over her brothers strong chest. She wanted to tell him this, but knew she couldn't. "I just think you would look better with a shirt okay?" That was her outside facade part showing itself again. Just like with the anime and manga, always covering her true self up. Then as he said about the shower half of her groaned in sadness the other one sighing in relief. It was like the angel/devil situation in her head. She smiled and nodded as he said about drying and stacking the shelves her mind now debating on whether to lock herself in her room whenever he was here or act like he didn't exist. The one devil side though had an entirely different solution which she threw to the complete back of her mind. "Thanks again. See you later."

She closed the door as soon as he went out. She decided to try to put her brother out of her mind and went to her bed opening her manga "Love Monster" again. After about 40 minutes of trying to put her brother out of her mind and failing she sighed and went and pulled out her pink wand vibrator out of her drawer. She then took off her clothes and layed back on the bed turning on the vibrator and closing her eyes losing herself to her imagination. Forgetting she hadn't locked the door.
 
Last edited:
Jason had taken a reasonably long shower, washing his hair well and then scrubbing his body. He found some of the liquid nails on his arms and had to scrub it off with the brush he kept in the shower and then he applied a body wash. If the guys at work smelled him now they would probably rib him about it but after spending most of the day smelling like a pig, he liked to smell reasonable at home.

Getting out he brushed his teeth and applied some deodorant. Finally feeling human he put his clothes in the laundry basket and wrapping the towel around his waist he headed into his room. He heard his sister in her room and when he entered his he saw her manga sitting on his bedside table. He supposed he should get dressed first but he would probably forget it again if he did. He looked down but he was decent, everything was covered except for his chest and she had already seen that.

Grinning he picked it up and walking across the hall he knocked on the door then entered. "Hey Krys I forgot to give this to you yes..ter....day..." he said trailing off as he saw what she was doing and stood there in shock just watching. Slowly the front of his towel tented as his body reacted to what he was seeing.
 
Krystal was really into what she was doing and didn't hear her brother come in as she was close to climaxing. She had her eyes closed and cried out as she climaxed, jerking a bit. After coming down she looked at her door and her eyes widened and she jerked the covers over her, blushing deeply. "Uhhh, i'm sorry you saw that." She noticed the manga. "Thank you for returning my book. Um...." Krystal trailed off her brain in a turmoil of what to do as her outside looked icily calm. She was so embarrassed at being caught that she didn't know what to do. She just hoped he wasn't angry and wouldn't kick her out.
 
Finally his mind snapped back into gear and he realized what he had just done. "Oh god I am sorry Krys. I didn't mean to see you doing that honest i only came to return your book and your door was open so I just figured it was okay to come on in. I would never have done that if I knew..." he trailed off. He knew he was blushing a deep crimson, hell he could practically feel the heat radiating off his face. He also knew he was rambling. Taking a deep breath he calmed himself down.

"Look I don't care that you were doing that at all okay. It is a healthy thing to do and I am not going to go mental at you or anything," he smiled at her. He placed the Manga on her bedside cabinet and still smiling he started to leave her room. As he got to her door he turned back. "Maybe next time just remember to lock your door, oh and sis you sure have grown into a beautiful woman." he then walked out and shut the door before going to his own room and laying down.
 
Krystal just sat there holding the covers as he apologized and her lip trembled wanting to say at least something, but no words came out. She kept trying to get the words to come out her mouth opening, but closing back up each time. Then he said about how he didn't care and at least she knew he wasn't mad and she could wipe that from her mind, but there was still so much turmoil in her mind. As he went to leave she wanted to reach out for some strange reason, but her body seemed incapable of moving. Then he was gone and she could move she got her pajamas on and locked her door and then set her clock for 5 wanting to get out before he woke up, knowing that if she did run into him it would just be akward and her mind decided on an option 3. Avoid him whenever she could and tried not to cry as she decided it.

When she woke up she hurriedly dressed and ate then went out of the house quietly remembering her key. She knew this wasn't going to be fair to him or her, but it was the only way she could think to not make a fool if herself and cried a little as she went to the college.
 
Jason woke up and started getting ready for work. He called out to Krystal wondering if she wanted him to make her breakfast too. Receiving no answer he knocked on her door and waited but he got no answer. Thinking she might be late for school he opened the door and peeked in but saw she had already left.

Sighing he knew what was going on. She couldn't face him so had left early to avoid him. He knew he would have to do something but he needed to get to work first. He would have to deal with this when he knocked off.
 
The day went by fast for her and she went home. She had a light snack and then went to her room. She remembered to lock the door and then went to her computer, looking at some anime, trying to keep her mind off of her brother and what had happened. Even though she knew that she would have to face him sometime she didn't want to. She thought maybe she would just lock herself in her room, but that would be even more unfair to him and she sighed and went to the new shelves and started putting her little figurines on them, trying to not cry and keep calm.
 
By the time Jason got home he had a plan, well sort of and it was not great. Actually it was probably going to backfire and blow up in his face and she would probably run screaming from his place and never want to see him again but it was the only thing he could think of.

Sure enough as he walked through the door she was nowhere to be seen. He sighed knowing where she probably was and he trudged down to his room. He stopped outside her door and listened and heard noise from inside and then walked into his. Grabbing a light change of clothes he had a quick shower and then knocked on her door. He didn't even bother trying the handle, he knew it would be locked.

"Krys could we talk please, it is really important. I don't want this thing to go on between us and I hate that we can't look at each other anymore. If you let me in I think I might have a solution but you have to let me talk to you."
 
When Krystal heard her brothers voice she froze. She was now on her bed reading a manga. she closed the manga and walked over to her door and listened. Her heart melted as she heard him and she unlocked her door. "Alright then come in. Your solution is probably better than mine." She left the door open and went back to her bed hugging her knees to herself watching as he came in and wondering what possible solution he could have.
 
Jason looked at her on her bed and saw that she could hardly look at him. Gone was the easy way they had been together and now she was sitting there hugging her knees to her chest huddling in against herself. He hated that he had done this to her. He wished he could go back and change what he had done but he couldn't. Well he only hoped his idea worked.

"Look Krys I know what happened yesterday was unforgivable. I should never have seen you like that and as soon as I did I should have walked out instead of watching. Now everything is awkward between us and I hate that. We have always been close and I don't want anything to come between us, so I have come up with a solution. It is crazy and you can refuse it and call me crazy if you want to."

He blushed a little then launched right into it. "The problem between us is that I have seen you naked and mas..mas..masturbating," he stumbled out. "You feel embarrassed by it all and are avoiding me because of it, so how about if you saw me doing the same thing? Would that cure some of your embarrassment and let us get back to kind of the way we were do you think?"
 
Krystal just listened to her brother, until he said his solution and then she just sat thee blinking rapidly and her mouth open. After a few minutes she closed it and thought it over. Well it would make them even at least. The problem was would she be able to keep her unsisterly hands and lips off of him? She thought about it another minute and then answered looking at him. "Alright. I agree that it makes us even, but you are doing it here on the bed, laying down. Just like I was." Krystal scooted to the side some and released her legs letting them stretch out on the bed. She was still nervous, but her biggest problem was going to be trying to keep her hands off of him. She waited for his answer wondering what he thought of her conditions.
 
Jason looked at her then nodded. He would do whatever it took to get them back to the way they were before. If this is what it took then so be it. He took a deep breath and let it out and walked over to the bed. He was nervous as hell and wondering if this was a big mistake but he had to go through with it now.

He took his shirt off revealing his muscular chest and arms and then his shorts until all he had on was a pair of boxers. He was afraid that he was going to be unable to get it up in front of his sister but the way she was looking at him was arousing something inside of him and already he was responding. Finally he removed his boxers and stood before her naked before slipping in beside her on the bed.

His cock had already begun to swell and as he reached down to play with it and slowly pull it up and down it continued to grow until it finally became it's full hard self. 7 inches of meat stood straight up from his crotch, the thick shaft was capped by his circumcised head looking like a purple mushroom as he moved his fist up and down the shaft and occasionally over the head. He moaned softly at what he was doing then glanced at his sister to see what her reaction was.
 
Krystal watched as her brother got undressed, aroused at the site. He then got on the bed and reached down starting to play with it and krystals mouth opened and she was breathing a little harder. She knew she was probably staring, but she couldn't help herself. The two things she didn't do though was kiss him or play with herself as she was very aroused, her face flushed. She subconsciously licked her lips while looking and then she felt her brother's eyes on her and couldn't help it. She leaned over turning onto her side and kissed him.
 
Jason was shocked but could not deny it excited him as his cock twitched in his grasp and actually felt like it got bigger.

He had not responded to her kiss at first but now he began to kiss her back, his lips meeting hers with equal force. Soon he felt his passion rise and he actually opened his mouth a little and let his tongue glide over her lips and then gently push itself against them, gently urging them to open and let it in.

His hand had not ceased it's movement but he hardly needed it as he was more turned on now than he had been in a long time. He knew he was doing something wrong, it had been okay when he had just been lying next to his sister, but what they were doing now went way beyond that. The problem was he didn't care. He knew it was his sister but at the same time it was also a damn sexy woman he had always loved and admired and she wanted him, and by god did he want her.
 
Krystal was shocked at herself for doing it and the sisterly side of her tried to pull her back, but she didn't listen to that. Instead when his tongue urged her lips to open she did, moaning as his tongue entered. Krystal knew this was wrong though and whimpered. Half of her said stop, while the other half said keep going. She forced herself away panting a bit and looked away. "I'm so sorry I did that. I didn't mean to." Krystal started panicking a bit then and got up biting her lip and grabbed the key to the house. "I'm gonna go. I'll see you later." With that Krystal got her shoes on and ran out, not knowing where to go even.
 
Jason watched her go but had seen the panic in her eyes and was afraid she might do something stupid. Damn why had he done that. Why hadn't he found some other way to make it right between them. Now he had scared her off and had just made it worse.

He quickly got dressed and grabbing his own keys he headed out after her. He was not going to let her go wandering the streets at night just because he had been a jerk. He had to find her and convince her to go home. He had friends he could crash with for a couple of nights until they could work this thing out.

Hitting the sidewalk he looked left then right. She couldn't have gone very far, so where would she have gone? Taking a chance he headed off towards the college figuring it was the one place she knew.
 
Krystal went to the only place that she kne would be open. The college. She went to the pool, thanking herself mentally for putting stuff in a locker. She changed out of her clothes and into her once piece bathing suit. It was a light blue with swirls of darker blue. She put her clothes in the locker, locking it back up and went to the pool. She dove in and started doing laps, it was the only way she knew how to calm herself. After a few minutes she then went over to the side, now more calm. She felt guilty for leaving like that, but she had panicked, thinking he was probably mad at her, she was scared to ever go back, now fearing he might kick her out. She closed her eyes lost in her thoughts.
 
Jason was starting to get worried. He had thought it was a safe bet that she would have gone to the college but he had been looking for awhile now and he had still not caught any sign of her.

He had checked the coffee shop, the small restaurant and even asked the bouncers on the colleges own nightclub on the off chance she had headed there but nothing. He had decided to head home and hope she would be there when he noticed the sports complex.

Smacking himself in the head he began to jog towards it. Why the hell he hadn't thought to go to it first. After all it was only the place where she worked and she probably had keys to the place. Besides she was always saying she did her best thinking in a gym. He found the place still lit up but it looked pretty deserted. The one guard on duty was even dozing. Guess the place was empty then but it would still pay to check it out, the problem was which way. This place was huge. There was a sign that told him there was a pool down one area, a weight area and gym down another and the offices down a third.

Well the offices were probably out so the weights or swimming. Cmon what would his sister do?
 
Krystal opened her eyes after a few minutes, noticing a guy looking at her, but shrugged it off as she exited the pool. The next thing she noticed was his hand over mouth telling her to be quiet and that he had a knife. He used it to cut her bathing suit so that it fell off of her, after he had her on all fours and he then started playing with her breasts as she cried silently, whimpering a bit.
 
Jason thought hard and then remembered all the times she had gone out in the mornings to swim. She had never really been a gym junky. That was enough for him. He would check the pool first and then the gym.

Jogging down to the pool he was still surprised to see no one around. With the front doors open like they were he would have expected a few more people. As he approached the pool he saw the large stands that would be full when a swim meet was on then the pool itself. Through the large frosted glass he could only see two people inside and from the looks of things they were warming up.

Then something made him pause. No something wasn't quite right here. He slowed and crept up to the door. Quietly he opened it and snuck through. Now that he could hear he heard the quiet sobs and saw a brief flash of metal as the figure on top moved a hand. Damn, now he knew what was going on but he still couldn't quite see. The guy had chosen his position well. He was in shadow framed by bright lights. The only thing Jason had going for him was he was so focused on his target he might not hear him. He just prayed to god it wasn't Krys and the guy still had his pants up.

He quietly made his way towards him, checking every step and cursing the time it took him as he heard the poor girl cry out. Finally he was within range and he sprinted the last few meters glad his work kept him fit. The guy finally heard him and looked up just as he had hoped presenting him with a clear shot at his jaw. All of his rage and fury went into the shot and the guy was knocked several feet away and clean out. Hell he wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have a broken jaw too.

Turning to the girl he was already taking his top off when he saw to his horror it was his sister. "Oh shit Krys. I'm sorry, I should have got here sooner. Did that fucker hurt you, did he..." The rage started building up inside him again and he started to turn towards the helpless guy. "I swear to god if he did anything to you I will rip it off and shove it down his throat."
 
Krystal was sobbing a little as he massaged her breasts. It was like he was determined to take his time having fun with her. She cried out a little as he touched her pussy lips but then he stopped and Krystal wondered what the heck happened until she turned around seeing her brother. As soon as the guy was off her Krystal went into huddle formation hugging her knees to herself. She was still cold and wet and then she saw her brother finally see that it was her and saw the horror in his eyes. She heard him say he was sorry and ask if he, hurt her and then he trailed off and the second question. "N-no h-he d-didn't h-hurt m-me. H-he didn't get very far." Krystal shivered as she was wet and naked and still very wet. at least her hair wasnt wet. She always put it into a bun. Her hair now fell around her though, having come out of its bun and it made her look fragile.
 
Back
Top