Curiosity strikes back ~ Closed

When Katoree regained consciousness she was laying in her Master’s arms. Metastophlies smiled down into the little adorable nymph stunningly beautiful eyes. His lips softly caressed hers in a most sensual kiss. A kiss that called to the darkest corners of her soul, to the darkest and most forbidden, and unholy desires that the demon had awakened in her gorgeous supple young body.

“You have slept for hours Little One you must be hungry.”

There was not a mark on Katoree’s flawless silken skin it was almost like the dark haunting rape of her by those tentacles was nothing more than a dream and yet there was a gnawing hunger in her supple young body. Metastophlies held out a fresh strawberry to his little pet. Like all that he fed her it was infused with the sensually seductive and addictive essence of the imps.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Smash had searched for a week for a Naga . The serpent man rose up before him.

What do you want Ogre?

The creature hissed his body arched ready to strike if necessary.

“I am searching for my property. She was taken by a demon and is in his realm.”

It will cost you dearly Ogre

The Naga hissed.

“Smash pay, Smash has no choice”

The Naga smiled for he knew what he would demand.
 
Last edited:
Between the collar and all the events that have happened, the broken dreams fragmented a life she once knew. It seemed that part of her life was quickly becoming a faded memory of magic, freedom, and pure happiness. The broken dreams drew her into her old world as she flew through the forest in the crisp autumn air, enjoying the day. The dream was so intense despite of it only being a fragment, that physically the amethyst in the collar glowed and pulsed madly to contain her magic. For a split moment, Katoree won over the collar and her beautiful wings emerged from her shoulders and stretching down to her ankles.

The collar worked hard to subdue this magic and twisted her dreams into fragments of the cave when she lost those powers and caused the wings to disappear again. The dreams twisted and spiraled into a mixture of gargoyles and imps, tossing back and forth between the Dragon and Metastophlies laughing as they control her every movement. Smash appeared in the broken dreams as well, only he was trapped and was forced to watch the many imps and gargoyles use his prize.

Towards the end before she woke, Katoree could feel the tentacles of her Master, was able to feel his body against hers as she moved beneath him. Though, she never actually saw the tentacles, only felt what they had done to her and each bite made her whimper in her sleep.

When she did wake finally, she was met with the most pleasurable kiss she has ever felt in her life and Katoree got lost within it. Time here was lost to her anymore, Katoree was to the point of not knowing how she got here, why she was here or even how long she has been here. The imps sweet tasting drug and the collar worked against her, confusing her senses and forcing her to forget the life she once knew.

“You have slept for hours Little One you must be hungry.”

That voice she craves to hear slithered into the confusion of her thoughts while she slowly ate the offered fruit. Katoree closed her eyes to enjoy its sweetness, savoring the juices that coated her throat. To her surprise, she felt no pain once more, the bites she could have sworn happened did not appear anywhere. Her well used anus and pussy were not raw like they felt just before she crashed, her throat did not burn.

"Why did you bring me here? Am I just a play thing for your imps to mate with?"

The questions were weak, not well thought out as the dreams replayed in her mind, the dragon did not seem to care for her, gave her to the gargoyles. And so far, Metastophlies kept giving her to the imps and even though it strongly felt as though he took her for his own pleasure, Katoree wasn't certain if it was in fact him. She couldn't comprehend how he could have filled all three of her holes at once.

Katroee slowly took another offered strawberry, again savoring it just as slowly and by the time she finished it, she could feel the light throbbing course through her.

"I apologize Master... Its just my dreams have made me feel a bit worthless right now. The dragon tossed me to his gargoyles. You give me to your imps.... Am I not....."

She hushed the ramblings quickly after realizing how ungrateful it was sounding. Katoree shook her head slightly just before taking another offered fruit. The imps sweet essence started to heat her up, her heart picked up its pace and by the time he offered another fruit, her tongue swirled around it before eating it.

"I do appreciate all that you offer me Master. I've just been ...."

Katoree was quickly distracted by how needy her body was becoming, losing focus on her concerns while squirming slightly at the building wetness between her thighs. She quickly lowered her head in respect for her Master, hoping he wouldn't be upset with her ramblings.

"May I have some more fruit please and something to drink as well? Master."
 
"Why did you bring me here? Am I just a play thing for your imps to mate with?"

Katoree’s eyes searched Metastophlies’ dark fathomless eyes. Searching to see if he truly desired her and not just a sexual play toy to amuse him, his eyes smiled down into her stunningly beautiful eyes as her lips ”O”ed around strawberry he offered her from the lips of his fingers.

"I apologize Master... Its just my dreams have made me feel a bit worthless right now. The dragon tossed me to his gargoyles. You give me to your imps.... Am I not....."

“Desirable Little One?”

He bent down to her his mouth claiming hers in a darkly passionate kiss slowly he drew Katoree up on to his lap. Slowly his lips parted from her.

"May I have some more fruit please and something to drink as well? Master."
Of course Little one.”

This time Metastophlies placed the luscious berry between his lips and offered it to his Little nymph. The intoxicating musky fragrance of her arousal filled his nostrils. Her lips brushed his as she took the offered berry.

“Is that what you truly want Little One?”

His lips just a breath way from hers, each spoken word sensually brushing her full moist ripe lips.
 
“Desirable Little One?....Is that what you truly want Little One?”

The two questions lingered in her thoughts as though it was one question. Desirable however, wasn't quite the word she was seeking for at the time, though now that it was spoken, it did have an affect on how she felt. Of course she wanted to be desired, who doesn't wish for that? And yet, what she truly wanted suddenly had many different answers behind it.

"What I truly want?"

Katoree repeated the question, whispering against his lips while the confusion mingled with lust in her eyes. She licked the sweet taste of strawberry off her lips, letting her tongue glide along his lips in the process. These sensations had a way of scaring her now, this craving that flooded into her became something she both loathed and loved. It seems as if every time she felt this sensation rise, she passes out and unable to recall what truly happened. The sensations of the imps suddenly raced through her as if they were actually there touching and kissing her.

"There are many.... things I truly desire Master... One is getting collar off."

Her lips remained close to his while she spoke, only pulled back once to allow another piece of fruit between his lips. Katoree ever so slowly took it from him, swirling her tongue around the fruit like she was kissing him.

"I don't know what it is like to be desired Master.... I do know that these feelings.. these.. cravings I have scare me now... What I truly want has no meaning anymore."


He can tell that a small part of her wanted to pull away from him as if she was expecting the imps to come now.
 
"What I truly want?"

The little nymph’s voice was a soft whisper, a little dreamy in its quality as her moist rip lips plucked another from Metastophlies thin ridged horned lips.

"There are many.... things I truly desire Master... One is getting collar off."

“Little One I would love to remove that collar from your slender neck and replace it with one of my own. Yet I cannot for I am not the one who placed it around your pretty little neck or the one who crafted it.”

Another strawberry rested between his teeth as Katoree tipped her head ant took the succulent berry. The imp infused fruit sent the imp’s essence coursing through every fiber of her gorgeous young body a slow all consuming fire spreading so seductively through Katoree and her sweet little pussy aching for her Master’s cock.

"I don't know what it is like to be desired Master.... I do know that these feelings these cravings I have scare me now... What I truly want has no meaning anymore."

Metastophlies mouth claimed the little nymph in a deep darkly sensual and seductive kiss. As that kiss lingered and deepened, his body pressed to hers the hard ridge of his cock pressed to Katoree’s belly, so near but still not where she need his cock to be.
 
Yet I cannot for I am not the one who placed it around your pretty little neck or the one who crafted it.”

Her heart sank deep into her gut after hearing such words, made things even worse knowing that it was her that put it to her neck, no one else. The dragon made her feel like a puppet, yet in the end, it came down to her putting it on, she was to blame.

"I just.... my magic.... This collar...."

Katoree couldn't focus on what she was trying to say, her words were broken up as the primal desires consumed her. With how she was sitting on his lap, her legs were spread open and the air kissed between the, her hips gyrated on his lap, however there was a gap between her pussy and his legs. Whimpers started to escape from her while she tried to get anything to touch her pleading pussy. Each kiss stole her breath away, forcing her to lose those earlier thoughts completely and just focus on him.

"I need you Master... I need you inside of me... May I have you this time Master?"
 
"I just.... my magic.... This collar...."

Even as the powerful aphrodisiac of the imp’s essence continued to grow in the little nymph as it course through ever fiber of her being there was a wishful longing for her lost magic. Metastophlies could see that it was hard for Katoree’s mind found it her to focus as the fire that was imp’s essence ignited an unholy hunger in the nymph’s supple young body.

"I need you Master... I need you inside of me... May I have you this time Master?"

All other thoughts, concerns and half remembered memories where driven from her mind as her gorgeous young body demanded what it wanted from Her Master and yes even his minions.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A nymph you say Ogre.

The Naga sensually hissed his upper body swaying seductively as he pondered the delights of having a nymph, unable to protect herself with magic, in his grasp was a delicious idea. Yet there was the Ogre to consider as well, a brutish creature that could easily bring his life to an end. Cunning would be required if he was to claim the prize.

A demon of lust that can command a host of vicious little imps is not to be taken lightly Ogre.

The Naga paused as if weighting different factors. Smashes head hurt just watching the serpent man think and ponder.

” I will aid you if I can have the nymph for the period of one shedding ogre.”

Smash did not know how long a shedding was but it could not be long for this reptile to shed his skin.

“Done Naga”

Smash solemnly declared.
 
Katoree fell into a dark and primal hole of pure desire, it consumed her every thought forcing the world to once more disappear from her sight. The concerns that were teetering moments ago faded into nothingness when the collar began it's seductive pulse at her neck. There was this look in her Masters eyes as he denied her what she truly wanted, his smile was cruel and devious while he teased and taunted her excited body. The demon had her dancing a sensual, needful dance of lust, watching the essence of imps flood into her eyes.

When the first imp slowly appeared to her, caressing along her jawline, his sharp talon traced over her lips and he smiled at her response to his touch. Katoree was too deep down the spiraling rabbit hole to take notice of how this imp was different from the others. Even with her still sitting on her Masters lap, this imp towered over her unlike the others, he was red in color as well, deep red like blood.

The imp claimed the lips he kept tracing with the most seductive kiss Katoree could ever imagine, the taste of his essence was different from the others, still sweet as ever, perhaps even more sweeter if that was possible. It made Katoree ache for more while not realizing just what this imp was made for. Her hand reached for his rock hard cock automatically begging to taste more of him. It was then he slowly stood back up and placed the leaking tip to her lips, encouraging her to taste.

Katoree could already feel the effects of this new essence increasing as she took him into her mouth, suckling down the fluid he offered her. He held her in place to make sure she wouldn't accidentally waste a drop of his precious cum, forcing her to take it all, for her, it seemed this imp was flooding down her throat none stop till she felt like she was drowning. When he was satisfied that she had enough of his sweet essence, he just simply left like she meant nothing more to him.

A sudden need to climax hit her in rush, Katoree could feel it right there at the tips of her fingers, just barely out of reach. The demon teased her to the point to where should have hit that peak, should have fell over the edge of ecstasy and yet she couldn't find release. When she looked back into her Masters eyes seeking answers to unspoken questions, she was met with cruel and devious gaze that smiled down to her.
 
While Katoree was being sensually seduced and tormented by her Master Metastophlies and his host of vicious little nymph Smash and the Naga began to make the preparation that would let the Ogre pass the veil between the world of nature and the demonic world where his little nymph.

“It would be much easier and quicker if I went alone to fetch the nymph”

The Naga hissed to Smash.

Smash ‘s eyes were wide unfocused as the Naga boys hypnotically swayed before him so darkly seductive. Smash felt a spark flash and stabbed him, he shook his great head, his eyes cleared as he gripped the Naga by his throat.

“None of your trick serpent.”

Smashed bearded his teeth as closed his hand tighter around the Naga’s throat.

We must gather the elements to cast the spell so we can go to your Nymph. Sulpher from the mountain of fire and death, charcoal from the burnt heart of a dragon, and a sacrifice of a human virgin’s innocent
 
Katoree quickly became a needy little slut for her Master and the imps, spending hours of begging for more, even more hours dieing to reach any kind of climax. The imps and her Master kept her holes filled with cocks and cum, letting her body absorb an overwhelming amount of their essence. Her body ached and yet couldn't find a moments rest with such a need to orgasm, her body mindlessly seeking for that ultimate orgasm.

Katoree did everything she could possibly imagine to climax, fucking anything that would touch her, sucking on so many imps in hopes that it be the thing to bring release. She even accepted her Masters tentacles, craving to feel their piercing bites, silently begging that one would trigger an orgasm. Her eyes glazed over with nothing but a need, a desire to keep fucking till she finds her release.

"PPPLLLLLLLEASSSE..... I NEED TO CUMMMMMMM PLEEEASEEE .... LET ME CUM....."

Little did she know that even if she was allowed that release, it would instantly start over till given permission. The blood red imp stayed hidden in the corner just watching, waiting till he was needed again.
 
"PPPLLLLLLLEASSSE..... I NEED TO CUMMMMMMM PLEEEASEEE .... LET ME CUM....."

Little did she know that even if she was allowed that release, it would instantly start over till given permission. The blood red imp stayed hidden in the corner just watching, waiting till he was needed again.


While Katoree was caught in her own personal erotic hell where her supple young body kept begging for more and more as her screams of frustration resounded down the corridors of Metastophlies’s place and out across the dark twisted Gothic landscape that surrounded it.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Smash had fought his way to the mountain of fire and death to claim the first element Sulpher. Smash had to fight his way past fire elementals. When he emerged once more his body scared and burned but he had the first required element.

The dragon’s heart was not really a challenge for Smash knew where he could easily find one. All it would take was to burn it. The last element a virgin. That might prove to be a challenge. Smash made his way to the human settlement three leagues from where the cave had drawn the little nymph into its trap. Smash Froze as he heard the girl’s gentle humming as she gathered the first fruits of the forest spring offerings.
 
The red imp figured the time was getting close for the dose to be wearing off, he can see it her eyes that she was getting too close to breaking that barrier he held on her. With the Masters permission, he pushed the other imps out of the way to 'feed' her another stronger dose. Katoree already felt like drowning with as much cum she has had, yet once she got a taste of that pure sweetness, she suckled down another dose of his essence. A couple of the other imps helped keep her head in place, again making sure she didn't waste a single drop.

Katoree was truly lost in this world of lustful hell and a deeper part of her began to silently beg to be saved. Her body kept hungering for more, unable to be satisfied when the second dose hit her harder than the first one. The imps essence kept her body tense with need, the walls of her cunt and ass tighter than ever before as the need for climax consumed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah just had her 19th birthday yesterday and the village had thrown her a wonderful party in celebration. Today was a new day though and things needed to get done, with chestnut hair pulled in a lose pony tail, she went to work on the first harvest. One hand she held a basket while examining the fruit with the other hand picking out the ones that were ripe enough to snag.

The song she hummed was one she heard from the party, one of the bards sang it so beautifully that it stuck it with her. While she was focused on her duties Sarah thought she heard a noise from behind her, a snapping of a twig. Sadly she was a fair distance from the village, it would take a few moments for anyone to come help her, and that is if they even heard her scream.

When her blue eyes searched the area, there was nothing there but trees and she thought maybe it was just a deer or some other creature, soon put her focus back to the task at hand.
 
Katoree was the captive of her own traitorous body’s desires and the ecstasy that her Demon Lord and Master and those vicious little imps enkindled in her . With a fiendish pleasure they turned her pleasure into the sweetest agony for the gorgeous little nymph.


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Smash was once more the hunter , the trapper , and the predator. He froze as he watched the young beauty come closer. He watched as the little chestnut haired beauty froze her senses on edge her stunning soft blue eyes searching for something she could not quite put her finger on. Slowly she relaxed once more harvesting the bounty of the forest. It was then that Smash made his move . He ran the young beauty down, threw her over his shoulder carrying her off to an unknown fate.

Sarah found herself deposited at the feet of an Ogre and the swaying figure of a Naga.
 
Sara suddenly found herself kicking and screaming, beating her fists onto the ogres back as he carried her off. By the time they got to the destination, Sarah was exhausted from her screaming and fighting that it took her a moment to understand where the ogre brought her. Her blue eyes grew wide at the sight of the naga, all the horror stories suddenly coming to reality.

"No no no no.... let me go.... what do you want with me?"

She started to panic while trying to get back onto her feet, avoiding to look at the naga as much as possible. After a moment or two Sarah finally scrambled to her feet with her gaze held down to the ground as she made the attempt to run away.
 
The frail little human beauty lay prostrate at the Ogre and the Naga’s feet. Smash could see the fear in the young beauties eyes. The Naga’s tongue flicked out as he tasted the air tasted her sweet innocence.

"No no no no.... let me go.... what do you want with me?"

The terrified girl sobbed as she scooted back from these creatures that could easily take her and molest her. Suddenly Sarah made a break for freedom, her head lowed she ran, ran as if her young life depended on it. The problem was with her soft blue eyes downcast and her head bent the girl could not see where she was going.

“Offf…”

The grunt came as Sarah ran into the solid bulk of moist ripe lips. Smash. The stunned young beauty found herself sitting on the ground looking up at the substansal bulk of the Ogre. Smash’s hands easily captured both of the young girl’s delicate wrists. The Naga came slithering over to the hapless young beauty. His body coiled around hers his forked tongue danced over Sarah moist sweet ripe lips.

So sweet my pretty, So innocent and pure Pretty pretty.

Naga’s by their very natures were seducers of human frailty and innocence.

Kiss me Pretty, pretty.

Like the imps the Naga had the same darkly powerful and addictive aphrodisiac that was part of their very essence. That dark seductive essence slowly wrapped round the hapless little beauty.
 
Sara held her eyes closed as tightly as possible, refusing to look at the Nagas' gaze while struggling hopelessly against Smash. Her entire body tensed with fear at the feeling of the naga wrapping around her, shaking her head quickly and held her mouth tightly sealed. Little whimpers escaped through sealed lips when she felt his tail slither up the dress against bare skin. Sarah strained to keep her legs crossed and closed to the best of her ability.

It wasn't until Smash twisted her wrist a little making her cry out and before she could seal her lips again, Sara felt the kiss of that Naga and she squirmed, shaking her head violently trying to get away from the kiss. Suddenly she made the mistake of biting down on his tongue, gaining a mouth full of the nagas blood.
 
Saraha was a Good Girl. She had always been a good girl doing what was expected of her. She was modest and chaste as a young virgin should be. She kept her eyes demurely down cast in the presence of her elders and of the village men and boys. Yes Saraha was a Good Girl but she saw how some of the village men looked at her, let their dark hungering eyes boldly roam over the soft sensual curves of her young virginal body and she knew that those looks were wrong, that good girls did not welcome them. Now her soft blue eyes were shut tightly she did not want to see the look in the ogre’s eyes, she did not want to feel the dark heat of the Naga’s gaze. The Naga dark sensual gaze frightened her more than anything else in this night mare her young life had become. When the Naga hissed,

Kiss me Pretty, pretty.

The young virgin pressed her moist ripe lips tightly together denying the sweetness of her chaste young virginal mouth to the Naga his forked tongue seductively flicked across the sensual bow of the girls lower lip. His powerful tail snaked up Saraha’s leg, under the helm of her modest dress to caress her virginal pussy through her panties. She screeched as the ogre grip her dainty wrist tighter to still her struggles. In that moment as the girl’s moist ripe lips parted the Naga slipped his tongue into her virginal mouth. Saraha felt the kiss of that Naga and she squirmed, shaking her head violently trying to get away from the kiss. Suddenly she made the mistake of biting down on his tongue, gaining a mouth full of the nagas blood.

Saraha’s mouth was flooded with the Naga’s blood and saliva. The powerful aphrodisiac flooding into the young virgin. Soon a dark seductive heat began to spread through every fiber of Saraha supple young body. That warmth became an inferno of with hot liquid pleasure that raced along every never in her gorgeous young body to ignite a hunger in her sweet little virgin pussy that nothing in young virgin life had prepared her for and she was ill prepared to deal with.

“No!………..”

Smash growled as the Naga arched back prepared to strike and make the little human virgin his willing sex toy.

“No! ………..Must be untouched,……..must be innocent………must be virgin.”

The word virgin thought it had meaning to the young human beauty and to the Naga really had no meaning for the Ogre. Ogres took their pleasures were they found it and moved on. Yes that was the way of the Ogre, so why could Smash not forget the little nymph and move on.

Smash swung Saraha out of the way of the Naga’s strike and scowled at him.

“NO!”

The Ogre growled as he through the young virgin over his shoulder her carried her to the two birches where he had bound the little nymph Katoree. His mind struggled to bind the young girl in the same way that he had bound the nymph. He reconstructed the scene as closely as he could. Saraha was spread-eagled between the two saplings her arms above her head and her trembling les spread wide apart even her so vulnerable. The Ogre scratched his head something was not quite right.

“Magic.”

He slowly mouthed the word.

Slowly a light seemed to go on behind his dim eyes. His great paw of a hand began ripping the clothes from Saraha’s lithe young body. He kept tearing at her clothing until she was naked as the day she was born. Smash picked up the torn shirt of chain mail. He freed one of her hands and slipped the sleeve of the rent garment over her arm. He rebound the girl and repeated the process. Saraha hung there her sweet virginal charms bathed in the light of the rising moon. The sulpher was used to create a protective circle for the Naga and Ogre. The burnt ember of the dragon’s heart concealed them from mortal and demonic eyes and they waited for the demon to come and claim the young human virgin.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Metastophlies’ head suddenly rose from feasting on Katoree’s sweet little juicy pussy. His nostrils filled with the intoxicating scent of pure untouched innocence. Once more the demon Lord spread his wings to the night wind as he followed that heady intoxicating fragrance to where Saraha was bound. Metastophlies’ smiled wickedly as he came to her. Saraha was the virgin sacrifice her fate sealed as the ogre and Naga watched from their magical concealment.
 
The imps and their Master forced Katoree through never ending sessions, each one seemed to always start after the imps gave her a refreshing bath. They kept her body fresh and healed from the endless rapes, though her mind was very exhausted, the baths after each session kept her body aching for more. The red imp kept her well supplied with his essence, Katoree truly hadn't noticed that he seemed to be able to continuously cum at will. After sometime, he became just like the other imps that took her mouth, yet he was the only imp that she was held in place for.

There was no rest for Katoree, it seemed as if they were testing to see how long a nymph can truly last for it is very rare that they find one. This had gone on for two days straight and begging to cum faded from her lips long ago, a lesson learned from many sessions ago; her orgasms are his to control now, begging only seemed to increase the duration of denial.

The last session they put her through allowed her to cum over and over again, the imps would randomly whisper in her ears "cum for us little one.." and she would every time. With this session however, they did not touch her, they did not have to, for her need was far beyond anything she has ever felt and the simple word ended up being all she needed.

This last bath they provided for her, they cleaned her up of all their cum knowing her body has absorbed much of their essence, and even the red imps essence still coursed through her. Each touch they made drove her body wild, by the time they prepped her to their Masters liking, Katoree was in need for more. They had chained her hands above her head on their Masters bed to prevent her from touching herself.

Though her body writhed and begged for attention, Katoree was mentally gone at this point, floating in the darkness lost in a world of pure lust and nothing else mattered to her, even her own name faded into darkness. Yet, she can still feel her Masters mouth feasting on her and even with glazed eyes wide open, she couldn't see anything past the darkness of lust.


It took Katoree several long moments to realize her Master had just suddenly left without a word. Left her chained to his bed, writhing and whimpering with need. Even the imps hadn't come in to play with her, knowing this was the Masters time to enjoy her. However, the collar was glowing again, pulsing madly at her throat as it felt how close Smash was to entering the realm, it could feel it's Master getting closer. The collar worked against the imps essences, allowing Katoree to finally rest, her whole system crashing into a coma like sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah felt the sudden rush of unknown sensations hit her like a ton of bricks, the fight in her had faded into desires she couldn't understand. The time it took Smash to tear at her clothes and tie her up, Sara was begging him to keep touching her, thrusting her hips forward at him. The cool air kissed her now soaking wet folds and it made her whimper, tears of lust and confusion caressed her cheeks when she watched Smash back away from her.

Sarah couldn't understand why they were doing this to her, why they would create this unwanted lust and then just leave. She struggled and strained within the bindings, wanting nothing more than to touch herself and find that darkest pleasure. Once she saw the flying demon, she gasped in shock and tried to scream again only it got caught in fear. The struggles quickly became fear, however her eyes were glazed over with pure lust.

"Let me go..... I don't wish to be here.... Please... just let me go.... I want to go home."
 
Last edited:
Smash could smell the arousal of his little nymph it clung to the demon like a taunting perfume. Its dark musky scent brought visions of the delicate little creature to Smash’s mind. Her lithe young body, so supple, so delicious and so arousing, danced before his mind’s eyes and once more the simple Ogre’s head hurt, his scalp almost burning. A smiled bowed his thick lips, then slowly faded as the vision before his mind’s eye began to change as that sweet dark musky fragrance of Katoree’s arousal began to mingle and entwine with the scent of the demon Lord Metastophlies. Smash then saw his little nymph arching to the touch of this demon Lord he watched as his minions raped the young beauty time and again until she begged and pleaded for more until she wantonly gave herself to the demon. Danced before his mind’s eye. The Ogre's fist knotted at his side. It took all his self control not to bash the demon’s skull in, and Ogres were not known for their self restraint. Yet something about the image did not quite ring true. Slowly the word formed on Smash’s lips again,

Magic…

The Naga was not concentrating of the demon lord but rather on the sweet young human virgin Sarah.
She was gorgeous as his essence slowly took control of her innocent young body. He loved how she twisted and pulled against her bounds the look of confusion, hunger and frustration as her gorgeous innocent young body awakened to her own dormant sexuality. He savored what he knew what her fate would be, and his black twisted heart soared with dialogical glee.

Metastophlies softly lit before the young human virgin his wings spread like a dark leathery cloak his eyes held the gorgeous young innocents soft eyes. He watched her fear grow to near panic once she saw him in all his demonic glory, how she gasped in shock and tried to scream again only it got caught in throat paralyzed by fear. The struggles quickly became terror, however her eyes were glazed over with pure lust.

"Let me go..... I don't wish to be here.... Please... just let me go.... I want to go home."

“Pretty, pretty, what is it you do not wish………..”

Metastophlies voiced trailed off as his taloned fingers edged back the rent chain mail shirt to bear Sarah’s heaving breasts to his view. Virgins could not enter the realm of demons their innocence protected them but then Metastophlies had no intention that this delectable young creature would remain a virgin for long. His head bent to her breast ,his forked tongue teased and tormented the girl’s sweet little puckered nipples His body pressed to the spread=eagled little angel as he groaned his hips to hers, and his mouth claimed that delicious little nipple to roll along the ridged roof of his mouth.
 
Sarah's fear faded just as quickly as it came the second his mouth made contact with the expose nipple. Her gasps and moans carried into the night as her body arched instinctively towards him. Sarah wasn't a stupid girl, she knew what was happening, the stories of old told of such things and sure, it may have been something she secretly dreamed of, being a sacrifice to such a demon. However, the situation isn't what she wanted, being held against her will and taken from a life she knew wasn't part of those dark, hidden dreams.

"Please..... don't do this...... I wish to go home.... please...."

Her words were only half hearted as the lust burned deeper and stronger into the very core of her being. The Naga's pure, raw blood was strong and Sarah had no chance of fighting it, no matter how hard she tried. His touch made her body dance and writhe against him, hearing her whimpering gasps as his scaly skin caressed against her silky soft flesh.

"Please.... I... I... need to...... Please.... I ... I want...."

Sarah shook her head trying so hard to fight what her body so desperately needed, rolling her back as she closed her eyes, uncertain of what she was begging for at this point. The lust claiming all her senses and creating just a single thought, a single need, a burning desire that she wasn't ready for and yet craved.

"Please.... take me.... "

It was whispered unintentionally, although it was clearly spoken and they all heard it escape from her trembling lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dreams were wild as Katoree slept, the collar forced it's way past the lust and the needs of her body as it created images of Smash. The imps were watching as Katoree slept, smiling as her body writhed and her hand strained to touch her throbbing clit. One imp couldn't resist and took advantage of the sleeping nymph as he crept up and took over his Masters place by feasting on her drooling pussy. His tongue lazily teased and taunted the little tiny nub, smiling as he watched her hips roll to the attention.

In the dream however, it was Smash Katoree saw and felt. It was his mouth claiming her juices just as he had done on the alter. Normally this would make her wonder why she was dreaming of him, he left her, abandoned her in the middle of woods and that part of her was angry at him. However, the imps essence that flowed in her veins made those other feelings disappear. In the dark lustful world of her mind, it was just Smash feasting on her.

The dream started to twist and turn as the imps essence worked against the collars magic. Katoree soon felt the many imps surrounding her, pawing at her, biting, kissing, feasting on every inch of her. No matter how much she begged, not one filled her with their cocks, nor did they allow her to cum either. Their Master was no where to be seen, however Smash was fading into the distance.

"Smash....."

In the dream she was screamed his name, trying to reach out for him, and yet it was barely whispered from her sleeping lips. The one imp remained between her legs the whole time, just simply feasting on her till the Master returns. Nymphs were always better tasting than humans and the little imp felt any punishment from his Master was well worth it.
 
"Please..... don't do this...... I wish to go home.... please...."
Sarah sobbed again even as her treacherous young body arched to Metastophlies’ caressing, tempting talons.

"Please.... I... I... need to...... Please.... I ... I want...."

Sarah was caught from the horror of the demon and the need to protect her preciously guarded virginity and the sinful and forbidden desires of her gorgeous young body as the Naga’s essence coursed through every fiber of that gorgeous young body, setting it afire with sinful desire.

"Please.... take me.... "

The words had slipped unwanted form Sarah, soft moist ripe lips. She gasped and it slowly turned in to a sensual little moan of need and regret.

“Certainly Pretty, Pretty.”

Metastophlies tore the rent chain mail shirt from Sarah leaving her clothed only in the pale light of the moon her naked virginal body bared to the demon. His mouth crushed to hers claiming her sweet innocent mouth in a most sinful and intimate kiss. His hips rolled to hers and the tip of his cock parted Sarah’s virginal folds.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Even as Smash watched the seduction and defilement of the young human virgin a strange feeling came over him. He could feel a genteel caress, the press of a supple young body to his. His nostrils were filled with the intoxicating fragrance of a young beauty’s sweet musky scent of arousal. That sweet supple young body that eyes could not behold seemed so familiar and yet so different. Once more a single word came to mind Magic. Then he heard deep in his mind a single gasped word;

Smash [/i

And he breathed,

“Katoree.”
 
Sarah couldn't understand where this sinful desire came from and there was a deep part of her that struggled to keep fighting. However, that struggle slowly faded into that single kiss as she kissed the demon in return. Sarah was overwhelmed by the sensations surrounding her, the demons kiss melted all the fears away. The strain against the binds made her whimper in frustration, with a sudden need to touch this demon, wanting to wrap herself around him.

The moans deepen when she finally felt the hardness of his cock pressing between her shaking thighs, rolling her hips to seek more pleasure. She felt no pain from its stretch, the nagas essence made the desire too strong to feel pain or fear, all she wanted was more.

Her kisses grew more intense and urgent, begging for pleasures of the unknown, kissing this demon was the only thing she can do to show the hunger she felt. The tears caressed her cheeks, mingling with the sinful kisses as she craved this forbidden sensation.
 
Sarah was trapped between Metastophlies and the dark essence of the Naga that now flooded every fiber of the young virgin’s gorgeous supple young body and the dark hungering need that it had awoken in her. The musky fragrance of Sarah unwanted arousal filled the demon’s nostrils. Metastophlies tore the rent chain mail shirt from Sarah leaving her clothed only in the pale light of the moon her naked virginal body bared to the demon. His mouth crushed to hers claiming her sweet innocent mouth in a most sinful and intimate kiss. His hips rolled to hers and the tip of his cock parted Sarah’s virginal folds. His lips slowly parted from Sarah’s.

Two flicks of his taloned hand freed her bound wrists. The demons slipped to his knees. His mouth, lips, tongue and teeth pressed to Sarah’s virgin folds, explored her sweet innocence, her long supple legs still held captive and wide spread giving Metastophlies unfettered access to her virgin’s treasure.
 
Sarah groaned deeply at the feeling of his cock, so close yet so far away and her hips weren't moving far enough to penetrate herself onto the hardness. The release of her arms shocked her momentarily, losing her balance and was forced to hold into his shoulders.

The frustration of being denied tried to force its way into her thoughts when he sunk to his knees, again, he was so close, one thrust was all she needed to feel him stretching and filling her aching core. However, when he mouth claimed her sweet little pussy, Sarah couldn't hold back any longer. Her legs were trembling hard standing on her tip toes, hips bucking towards his mouth as she came hard, flooding her virgin juices into his mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The imp continuously feasting off her juices and his saliva, full of his essence was being absorbed through her skin. He enjoyed forcing her body to cum for him, how it twisted and bucked. Though what he didn't like was how she kept repeating a single word, a word that he didn't know to be a name, so he couldn't understand what she meant by it.

"Smash...... Smash..."

The imp eventually decided to stop and give her much needed rest when he noticed her nose started to bleed a little. Naturally he couldn't know what the collar was doing, the war between the collar and the essence became too much for her. However, that war was slowly subsiding and she couldn't handle the many images that flooded her dreams. A new one appeared with her Master and another girl being taken in the same manner Katoree was taken.

The darkness took that vision away just as quickly as it came, leaving Katoree feeling alone and helpless once again in complete darkness. The same way Smash had left her.
 
There was the softest of rustles as the Naga watched the young human virgin’s seduction. The demon Lord feasted on her innocence his forked tongue deviling deep into her chaste young virginal body. The very tip of it fluttered against the hapless little virgin’s maiden head it probed and pushed against that thin physical symbol of Sarah’s chastity. Oh how he tempted her treacherous young body, her legs were trembling hard standing as Sarah balanced on her tip toes, her hips bucking wildly towards his mouth. Metastophlies ripped Sarah’s first orgasm from that traitorous supple young body and she came hard, flooding his mouth with the sweet nectar her sinful and forbidden virginal ecstasy.

Sarah was lost in the forbidden pleasure that Metastophlies wrung from that gorgeous young body of hers. I was then when the young innocent was lost in forbidden sinful pleasure he loosed the bounds that held captive her trim little ankles. With the Naga’s essence flooding every fiber of her lithe young body Metastophlies eased her to the mossy carpet of the forest floor. His dark demonic eyes held her soft eyes captive and as with Katoree before her the demon breathed,

“Come to me pretty, pretty.”

Sarah’s pious morality, her ingrained desire to protect her closely guarded virginity, fought a losing battle with the effect of the powerful aphrodisiac effects of the Naga’s blood.

Smash and the Naga waited for the gate to the demonic realm to open, to slip through, and Sarah would pay the price.
 
Back
Top